Seeking for my long life partner
Age & Gender: 41 Year Old Woman
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Self Employed
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

About Me
Hi" and thanks for taking the time to peruse my profile. I am an active person who is comfortable in who I am and where I'm at in life. I am stable and available emotionally and I consider myself a romantic at heart. " I consider myself a gentlewoman and I know that being polite, practicing good manners, or showing emotions doesn't mean you're a push over, weak, or feeble. I'm outgoing, energetic, athletic, intelligent, determined, respectful, outwardly affectionate, and believe in Public Displays of Affection. I also believe honesty and integrity are attributes that should be encouraged.I like animals.I like cats but am cursed with cat allergies so I can't spend too much time around them. I've been told I have a good voice and even been applauded once or twice while singing karaoke but it takes a few glasses of "liquid courage" to get me out there. I sing while driving, but I stop when I'm at red lights and people can see me! (Look at that idiot singing over there...ha!)

interested of chatting... ?
My IM on yahoo is Flourisheart147 at yahoo.com
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Barbara C Mullen, flourisheart147@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 pm

How are you,I am so happy that you emailed me you sound like a very interesting person and we seem to share much in common... I just want to be loved and have someone to love back the way I've always wanted. I want to find my best friend, my soul mate, my lover and my Prince Charming and according to the dating service, you just seem like my perfect match, although no one is perfect but we try our best to be. My intentions have always been to meet someone who is kind, caring and considerate. Someone who is not selfish and when he says he wants to be with me,he means it but that seem to be hard to find. I want to travel for pleasure while I'm able, but want someone to share not only the special moments with, but also the 'not so special' moments. Someone who'll be there for me without question, as I would be for him, always.
I am into construction, I'm a Civil Engineer,I work for myself as a private contractor from home..I specialize on buildings like Real estate, Roads, Bridges, residential homes etc,I travel with my work a lot.. Am Presently in West Africa to execute a project on Reconstruction of a bridge and in few 3weeks i will make a trip back to state and will be willing to relocate with right man when coming,i want you to know that i am a free person and don't have any problem expressing the way i feel about people.
I love a sense of adventure, traveling, hunting, fishing, I like to take part in interests of my partner.I love to be outside and doing things, just a walk down the road or beach would be fun or sitting and watching the sunset or sunrise or just talking with someone special. I love to watch football, music etc, I like to listen to Classic,Country and Blues Music. I love kids, they are my heart and I don't mind having more kids for the right man, Well That is how much I can say for now and will be looking forward to hear back from you soon and hopefully I'll tell you more.....I learn from my parents that communication matters a lot in a relationship and helps get to know each other more better....i would like you to Get a Yahoo Messenger Download on your computer so we can talk better and have a nice Conversation and see where it leads to, If you don't have a yahoo messenger, you can visit the Website (http://www.messenger.yahoo.com/download) and get one Downloaded and Install. I will be looking for you online Do have a nice day
hope i didn't scare you away...Hope to hear from you soon..
Sincerely Yours.
Barbara.

Received: from [172.162.67.203] ---> Africa Online
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013

Image Image Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:00 am

facebook.com/lisa.bunker.142
Lisa Bunker
About
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at Accademia Italiana
Past: Italy High School

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:07 am

yahoo avatar

tagged
Barbara C M
Tagline: Seeking for my long life partner
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Dreams:
I am looking for someone who knows what he wants, but at the same time can see all the possibilities. Someone who can let lose, enjoys being playful and has a passion for living life. Most of all, I would like to meet a man who is comfortable in his own skin… Someone who has learned from their life's experiences and knows how to laugh, smile, and appreciate the little things... a spirit of adventure, learning, creativity, scuba, and travel are very attractive. The man I’d want to date would be intelligent, responsible, fun and generally have a healthy lifestyle. Send me an email if you think we i’d be a good match.

About Me:
Hi" and thanks for taking the time to peruse my profile. I am an active person who is comfortable in who I am and where I'm at in life. I am stable and available emotionally and I consider myself a romantic at heart. " I consider myself a gentlewoman and I know that being polite, practicing good manners, or showing emotions doesn't mean you're a push over, weak, or feeble. I'm outgoing, energetic, athletic, intelligent, determined, respectful, outwardly affectionate, and believe in Public Displays of Affection. I also believe honesty and integrity are attributes that should be encouraged.I like animals.I like cats but am cursed with cat allergies so I can’t spend too much time around them. I've been told I have a good voice and even been applauded once or twice while singing karaoke but it takes a few glasses of "liquid courage" to get me out there. I sing while driving, but I stop when I'm at red lights and people can see me! (Look at that idiot singing over there...ha!)
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:12 am

BP
Barb0147
Sex: Female

Image Image Image

FB
Barbara Mullen