Scammers with pictures of Stuart James - Part 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Re: Anthony Baker abaker0462

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi, do you have his emailaddress, first message text and phone number? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Stuart James - Part 2

Postby scambuster4u on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:26 pm

I didn't need it to go that far. I ran the pictures after he contacted me and we had a few days exchange. When about ten names came back for the pictures I didn't need any further contact. I have alerted the dating site. I would assume he is using xxx
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out since it unfortunately cannot be proven :(
scambuster4u
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Talkington, james_talkington50@yahoo.com

Postby spanky on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:15 am

Hit on again by scammers with these photos but new email address, new last name and new physical address...

54 | Kempton, Pennsylvania

Hello my name is James ,How are you doing ?I hope your day is going on well,I´m glad friendship doesn´t come with price tags so i want to ask for your hand of friendship today and i promise you won't regret knowing somone like me and i think we are good match cause am single but starting with friends is good with me.i will like to know you and hopefully i will be looking forward to hear from you...Enjoy the rest of your day .you can reach me with this james_talkington50@yahoo.com or you can text me on this number (562) 353-7086

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. John Abizaid

Postby Annalena69 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:53 pm

hello dear,

hello dear i am very glad to hear from you.How are you doing today hope you are doing great as am doing over here, i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other .... my dear now it's time to go to patrol i will be glad if you can send me your yahoo or skype id so we can have instant chat over there to see where it leads the two of us to, take a good care of your self okay bye for now and this is some pictures of me..

013/09/04 , 12:51:05pm (UTC +02:00) - 13hour16min56sec after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-66-231-189-edicated.4u.com.gh (41.66.231.189:14872)

Forwarded/opened on different computer
Opened 2013/09/04 , 13:03:31pm (UTC +02:00) - 13hour29min22sec after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-66-231-189-edicated.4u.com.gh (41.66.231.189:206
Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:43 am

williamswayne236@yahoo.com
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5996023082 Williams W

am single ...wow so what work do u do for a living
my ya hoo ID is williamswayne236@yahoo.com
ok i hope you have a yahoo ID so plesae if you have one pleasa send it to me
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

wag_robert@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:06 am

match doctor
Robert450
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 70
Berlin, Germany
Last Activity: Today
I need a woman who knows who she is and what she wants from life. I wish very much to find a nice, serious, communicative, responsible, honest, reliable, smart, intelligent and kind, am calm, kind, cheerfully, I love to smile and wake up with good thoughts in my head. I am communicative, optimistic, positive. Still I am very feminine and tender. I am romantic and passionate in love. I think once I fall in love I will give the world to my sweetheart and make her the happiest one in the world....I want my woman to be responsibly kind, generous and able to find the way out from every difficult situation.I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely woman. I would be all of that for her and more,I will love her with all my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. she should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:41 pm

James Sinclair, james.sinclair47@yahoo.com

spam on confirio

Hi there how are you nice profile you have here and I will be glad if we can get to know each other but unfortunately I don't get on here more often due to my work can we extend this conversation to our private emails so we can know more about each if you don't mind..My email address is
james.sinclair47@yahoo.com .a looking forward to hear from you soon and take care.
James.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Peter James - humblepeter79@aol.com

Postby TeriMc on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Hello,
I have been talking to someone I met on mate1.com, he started emailed me by private email after a few days. He told me his name was Peter James and he was a SSG in the Army currently statione in Baghdad Iraq for the next three months then he will retire. Anyway his email address is humblepeter79@aol.com, he acts like he is working during the day and taking care of orphans when off. After two weeks of this conversation with him he asked for a care package and sent a list of items for himsel and the orphans and that he had cancelled his API address so I would have to send it through his diplomat Nathan babington. He was very vague in some answers to questions I asked him so I became suspicious and starting searching to see if he was real. Well after googling Nathan babington diplomat I ended up here. There are photos on here that he sent to me as himself both military and civilian so now I am quite great full for this site because I was about to be catfished. This type of crap need to stop. Praying on innocent women isn't funny. I sent this guy pictures of myself, told him all about me etc. now I feel real violated. After I send this jerk a very extensive email I am going to block and delete him from any account I have. Please don't get wrapped up in humble Peter. Aka PeterJames.
The photo on the next page the handsome guy with white shirt and the one where he is at Atlantis in Bahamas is the photos I received.
TeriMc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter James - humblepeter79@aol.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Can you tell us which topic link on here you found the scam-abused photos so that we can merge this topic to where it belongs? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:51 pm

email address humblepeter79@aol.com, names "Peter James" and "Diplomat Nathan Babington" can be found here
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby TeriMc on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:57 pm

FrumpyBB wrote:Can you tell us which topic link on here you found the scam-abused photos so that we can merge this topic to where it belongs? :)

Scammers with photos of Stuart James. The photo under the two posts of the man in white shirt only photo on that page is the one used in my emails from Peter James.

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=66407&p=340677#p338376

http://postimg.org/image/gqedjph5b/
TeriMc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby TeriMc on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:49 am

TeriMc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:05 am

Yes, all long since merged to after Pandora´s hint, thank you :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Nick; <nickgeonice@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:19 pm

andygeo17

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New York
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am a cheerful man with a very kind character who is eager to fall in love and open his heart to someone special. I am a very active with a plenty of interests. There are no black and white stripes in life for me. I make all of them colorful. Take my hand and let us walk on a rainbow together?

SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgId: SOFTL
Address: 4849 Alpha Rd.
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75244

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nicki on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:26 am

Hi Im Nicki,
I come from Germany

I also was scammed by this guy. The email address he uses is pjammie63@gmail.com
I think is a new one . I never found it before...
He found me on Lablue ( a German dating Chat) at 19.07.2013
He told me his Name is Perry M Jammie , and as I later mentioned that the Name on the uniform is not the same , he told me his full Name is Perry Jammie James jr. :lol:

The guy in Ghana I should send money ( he's picking care packages for the troops) for his suitcase he want to send to me before coming, is named Mr Micheal Archer - email adress : marcher322@live.com
Nicki
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Military scams