Elena Krylova; <millena058@aol.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.

Postby IceFM on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:41 pm

She appeared today out of the blue in my 24FD-Mailaccount .....I don't know her

Greetings. how was a new today?
My name is Elena, I seriously want to meet you,
I found your adds on dating website and I trust you also do not object to to have a acquaintance with me :)
and maybe one day in the hereafter we'll meet in a cafe and we'll drink tea together :)
what do you devise about this? I'll be waiting for your reply, if you are interested in my mail that I hope that we will trade photograph with you or we will have a pleasing converse in skype:))
I will wait for your mail.Yours Elena
bye-bye

Received: from s7.iphoster.net (servs7.iphoster.net. [91.121.221.133])
Reply-To:Millena058@aol.com
Sender: <kriku183@s7.iphoster.net>

OHOSTER-UA
FOP Smovskaya Valentina Ivanovna
17600, g. Varva, Yaroslavskaya str., 25
Ukraine

First IP shows France

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Hello my friend !

How are you today ? how are you? It's a beautiful morning and a great mood. but as your mood ?
Please forgive me that I did not write you a very long time , I had problems with the Internet. I hope that you do not forget me :)
Frankly speaking , I did not expect today to see your reply letter to me. I thought that I would not be interesting to you and you write to me. Now on the Internet a lot of different SPAM and we are all afraid to answer unfamiliar letters and photos. To me just come a lot of emails and sometimes I even wonder where are all those letters . I am very glad that you wrote to me and wants to meet with me . I want to say thank you for what you are interested in me and of course a special thank you for your letter .
Please forgive me that I did not write you a lot of time I could not get to the Internet.
I can not wait now to start communicating with you , but the problem is that I have little time to write to you. I beg you not to think that I'm lazy to write you a lot. It's not that . Check e-mail and saw your letter I am just wanted to immediately thank you for your letter of response , but the other is a long letter I will write to you later , ok? I will answer your questions and I will write more about yourself , okay? Instead, you should have the first idea of what I myself , as well as what I live in this life that makes my mood and what I pleased. Be a little more patient I 'll write you a letter later. I ask you to please write to me in English , right? you can use a translator I am very good English .
Once again I want to tell you that I am glad that you wrote to me. I am very pleased .
Sincerely your new friend Elena.

Received: from NL_31039 (c-71-58-175-76.hsd1.pa.comcast.net [71.58.175.76])
by mail123c38.carrierzone.com (8.13.6/8.13.1) with ESMTP id r7T8Albt007396
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4)

Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc
OrgId: CCCH-3
Address: 800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Hey xxxx, so again I am writing to you - Elena. the last time I wrote to you, but that was only a short message . Please excuse me for my first message , unfortunately when I was very busy at work and therefore could not write you a lot. Sorry !

So, where to start my first story about myself I did not even know. Such communication through the Internet new to me and I'm even a little embarrassed . Never before had such a communication, but I feel that internet dating is very interesting .

Well, follow the rules and start my story about yourself with the basics .

My name. As you already know my name is Elena. I am 30 years old . My date of birth November 18 , 1983 . I'm pretty educated woman with a good job and a good sense of humor. I do not drink ( I admit, but sometimes the holidays can be a little about a glass of wine) , I do not smoke and never used drugs. I mention the drugs now , because now is a terrible time that many women are stuck in drugs . Personally, I was strictly brought up by my parents , so I have a child I do not use anything that could be harmful to my health .

By nationality I am Russian and live in Sizran . It is in Russia , if you do not know . At a sign from the horoscope I Scorpio. I am calm, balanced , and all this cheerful woman . I must now describe myself as a princess , but it is not. I have my flaws, but this may be later. I do not want to speak to you directly about their shortcomings . Unfortunately I'm not married yet , and very unfortunately I do not have children. I write the word "unfortunately" because I really want to get married , but it happened in my life that I still have not met the right man . Of course, as any woman I've had serious relationships with men here , but that relationship ended as quickly as the beginning. I guess I just have not met that man who could truly love and appreciate me .

I fully secured by a woman , and I have a good job. I work for a company AvtoVAZ , you've heard of this company? This is the largest plant that vypusket passenger cars. I work as a sales manager machines. I sell cars, I think that you've heard of LADA cars .

About my hobby. Maybe you are a bit surprised by my hobby, but it is my passion and I can not do anything with them . More from school with her friends , we love to collect the leaves of trees. At first it was a children's hobby , but eventually for me this hobby has turned into a hobby . I collect the leaves of trees and lay them in a book. So they persist and do not change their shape. Here is my strange hobby , but I hope you will not think of me because of my hobby as a strange woman? Please do not think of me that way . This is just my hobby and I collected leaves sometimes I even calm when I look at them.

Except it's a hobby I also have many other interests. For example, I love to dance , and in his free time I attend a dance school . Dancing maintain my figure and yet it is also a sport . I also love to cook different dishes and on weekends I 'm not one hour at the stove . I like to experiment in the kitchen, sometimes even inventing new dishes themselves . It's interesting. So, I could write you a lot more about what I like and what I do not like , but I 'm afraid that will not be enough time for that. Moreover, this letter has turned out long and you're probably already tired to read my writing . This is not it? Forgive me for what I'm making you read so much, but still I hope you carried away by my story about themselves .

I do not have internet at home, and so I write you letters from work. ... so, today on Nightshift

Well , I stop at this. For the first letter is enough. Now you have at least some idea about me and my nature . I hope you find me interesting for yourself and write your reply soon . I will wait for your answer and of course read with great interest your letter about your life and of course for you . Do not forget to send your photos. I would be interested to see your life through photos.

Sincerely yours new friend from Russia Elena.

46 (19).jpg

46 (34).jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Hello my friend xxxx !

How are you today ? and how are you doing ? a job?
If you say that I am not happy to see your letter , it would not be true. I'm very glad to see your reply letter to me and I can not even find the words to express my joy . I guess I just have to tell you " thank you" for your prompt reply and I hope that you will always be so exciting and soon to answer me .

I already wrote to you in my last letter , which for me is a new acquaintance . I do not really know how all this is happening , but many times I have heard that people meet on the internet and sometimes even an acquaintance comes to weddings . I can not understand how it happens ? Is it possible to fall in love through letters , or how ...? Do you believe in that kind of love , or you do not understand this ? I am interested in your opinion .

xxxxx First of all we need to know with you about who and what are the qualities we look for in a partner , and with this fact to continue our acquaintance . It may be that we do not approach each other , if so, worth continuing? do you agree with me ?

Yeah, I'm not a princess and I do not look for the prince in this life. It has long forgotten the days when men performed feats for the sake of women, but I still believe that these qualities are living somewhere inside you, and all in men.

honestly admit , for me, is not very important physical quality men . Yes , sometimes there are not very interesting or even worse. So a lot of the same age is irrelevant for many, but not for me. I'm 30 and this is the age in Russia , where the woman has to think about family and children. My friend had long ago married and only I was left alone. No, I'm not saying that I do not have fans here . Here in Russia , many , or even almost all the men drink vodka , they like to change their wives , or even just walk away from them. Marriage in Russia is not stable and it is very hurt us women. My friends often complain to me that there is no happiness in family life, etc. Of course their words scare me , but still not looking at their word, I believe that there is a man, which I need in this life.

I want to write you a little bit about your childhood . In my youth, I tried a lot of any hobby. When I went to school, I attended just two of the club dancing and drawing. I was in the dance much better than in the picture. Until now, I do not regret it as now I dance very well and to me, this is - not a shame to go with the guy at the dance . It is possible that we , when it is to visit dancing together . My parents raised me very well and like what I grew talented girl. So about 7 classes classes that I attended music school and achieved success as not bad . Now I play a musical instrument once the piano. I just said that I have a wonderful and beautiful voice that I have great hearing that will be very good to help me in the performance of music as a part of a choir. but I refused it because I did not have time to do all at once .. I'm very tired of those lessons in school, after school, I went to practice the piano, after the evening went to a dance when I come home at the end of the day I was severely exhausted and tired , but my parents gave me a lot of effort and energy to give proper nutrition. . Do you think I'm not vain agreed to go on singing in the choir ? who knows, maybe I would have become famous in his life .. Who knows how could happen ..

xxxxx You would be very happy to hear that. Though now I have no great desire to do so. Two years later, I began attending the sports section navigation. Here, I realized that this is really my call .

I've been busy on these sports 5 years and was at 22, owner of the protected category of sports . I'm at home still have my cup and writing. I think that it has affected my employment navigation forming my beautiful figure.

At leisure , when it's poorly maintained , I take a great interest ( percentage ) in the TV and reading books. I love the different literature (Pushkin , Paulo Coelho ) . Basically it - novels of love. which describes all the passion , enthusiasm, love, stories of life .. xxxx I just love walking tour through the woods in the field, on the grass . Very good nature and the air is very clean.

Well, I'm at work so far and I have to still work. I'll wait for your response letter and I hope you write me soon .

if I do tonight will have free time , I will write more to you. Talk a little about me and my family. I mean my parents. Like all the people I have a mom and dad, but about them later , ok. Have a nice day .

Sincerely your friend Elena.

Received: from NL_31039 (pool-71-191-156-143.washdc.fios.verizon.net [71.191.156.143])
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional

Verizon Online LLC
OrgId: VRIS
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147

46 (47).jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Hello! it's me again - Krylova Elena!!!
I'm at work until now, but here I found an interesting profile and could not send it to you. Here, just about the main questions and my answers. I think it will help for our common acquaintances. You can see what I like and what I do not like this life . As there is some evidence of my appearance .
maybe you could just answer some of the questions in this questionnaire? It's pretty simple. I would hope to see your answers.

Now move on to the application form :
0) What is your full name? Krylova Elena
1) Eye color ? - Blue
2) Hair Color ? - Light ) )
3 ) Growth ? - 172 cm
4) Weight ? - 55.5 kg
5 ) Do you smoke ? - No and no when I did not try and do not want to smoke, do not understand why spend the money and at the same time ruining your health ..
6) Do you drink ? - Very rarely on holidays 1 glass of wine when in the mood .
7) Do you use drugs? - Never will be , I do not see the point in it .
8 ) Have you ever stolen ? - Never will be. " Bring my motto of itself "
9 ) Do you know how to play a musical instrument? - Not a lot of 7 string guitar, love the sound of electric guitars and basses .
10) Many, if you travel ? - Not when I did not go out of the limits of Russia , work and travel were only Russian . I really want to go somewhere and see another world, how the life in another country.
11) What is your favorite color? - Pink, white , red.
12) What is your favorite movie ? - I love to watch TV series Dr. Hause MD you watched it?
13 ) Do you suffer from depression ? - Sometimes, but very rarely . when really bad at heart.
14) You are an evil man ? - No , I'm good , and I want to welcome all the evil triumphed on the ground. I do not want to have war as in Egypt , Tunisia , etc.
15 ) Do you ever envied someone ? - No , I think that this is the envy of evil, because when a person strongly jealous he is ready for anything.
16) Do you blame others for their own mistakes? - No , because it's my mistakes and my only and are made by me personally , but learn from your mistakes or as otherwise .
17) If you were given a chance to return back time and again to be 19-20 years , so you want to change in your life? - While I was happy with everything , my career is coming up and I achieved everything it wanted and still be able to achieve great things. but I know my friend has made a career and mind , successfully graduated from the " International Institute of Economics and Law ," had a good job. but now I'm alone , I have loved men , and it depresses me ..
18 ) Do you have a car? - No, I do not have rights because there is no time to go and learn from them.
19) What are you most afraid of in life? - In our present time, we must be afraid of almost everything , but it is very scary to do any thing. better at all close our eyes and is no longer afraid , because it is easier to live .. Most of all I am afraid of loneliness !
20) Do you believe in God? - I believe in a God who is always with us , helping us out of the sky in the hour of need. I often go to church to pray for a good life and in the lives of luck .
21) Do you believe in love? - Yes, it will save the world and keep him on his feet , WITHOUT LOVE WOULD NOT BE U.S. !
22) Are you in love ? - Not yet, but I'm waiting for her prince to love and be loved.
23) more than anything in life you want ? - I want to be happy spiritually , wealth does not interest me . I want a nice happy family and loved good good support future husband.
I want to ask you that you send me a picture as possible , I like to watch you and your art . When I look at your picture , I have a smile on your face and uplift the soul becomes easy.

My friend is a very interesting profile , do you agree with me ? So you now know my answers , and I hope that I know so well and your email me the truth , okay?
So, I 'll take the time now . I look forward to your early reply to me ..
Sincerely your friend Elena.

Received: from NL_31039 (74-38-200-42.br1.rmn.wv.frontiernet.net [74.38.200.42])

Frontier Communications of America, Inc.
OrgId: FRTR
Address: 180 South Clinton AVE
City: Rochester
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14646

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena Krylova; <millena058@aol.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:21 pm

15min. later.......

I found on his computer a photo of my family. I want to send you, so you can see all of us. I then was very small.

Received: from NL_31039 (pool-108-9-46-253.tampfl.fios.verizon.net [108.9.46.253])

Verizon Online LLC

family.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Hello xxxx ! Please forgive me for these days of silence. There was a lot of work I have here and I just could not find the spare time to write to you. I hope you do not get angry and do not forget me ? Please, I would not forgive myself if I would make you forget about me.

So, this is my third letter to you. In the last letter I had promised to write to you about my parents , but unfortunately I have not written to you about them. That day, I worked very hard, so I just did not have the energy to write another letter to you in the evening . I hope you're not too upset about the fact that I have not written to you that day in the evening.

Well , I'm a man of words , and so I will keep my word , and continue my story about myself and my family. (By the way , I forgot to ask you. Did you like the photo I sent you last time? I sure hope so ) .

I'll start with my dad . His name IGOR. He now has 61. By the way , his 61st birthday we were celebrating two months ago. His date of 13/06/1952 Though he had turned 61 years old, but he does not feel old. He always told me that the sport makes him feel better , and so he is constantly involved in sports and thus looks young . By profession he is a teacher of physical training. Previously, he worked in high school sports coach , but now he has been working for a trainer in a special sports school. He was the coach for football and track and field . Unfortunately international medals , I can not boast of it, because he has none . I do not know why, but he did not aspire to international records . He just loves football and loves sports in general and the lack of it . If you have ever met him , I 'm sure you would be a good opinion of him. He is my very good, kind and always around to help me .

Mom . On it I can also tell a lot , but the time and place of the letter is not enough for all words. So I'll talk about it briefly and the most important thing . Her name YULIYA. She is 55 years old and she is also a former teacher, she taught mathematics. Before, when she worked in high school, she was a deputy of my dad . It was there in the school they met each other, fell in love with each other and got married . my mom works at the school since I was born. Perhaps she was not with me time to study and work , and so she gave up her job. Yes, sometimes she regrets it , but then again she did not have any other choice , and I understand it in this . Now, my mom works in a completely different structure. After my birth she finished Pedagogical Institute and is now head of the kindergarten here Sizran .

So, here is my whole family . Oh my grandparents I will not write to you because they are already in another world. They , too, were dearest to me, but unfortunately their life in this world is over. I hope you understand what I 'm writing to you.

My mom and dad are now living in a two-room apartment in Sizran, but just on the outskirts of the city. Up to 25 years I lived with them, but 4 years ago I bought myself an apartment and now live separately from them. My apartment is located almost in the center of Sizran . By the way, if you want to see the location of my house , you will be able to make it through the program "google map". Do you have this program in your computer? I saw how people look at the map online residence of their home or the homes of their friends . If you have this program , then type in my address and you can see my house .

My home address Sizran :

Russia

Sizran

Street World 1

Krylova Elena

xxxx I have another very important that I should discuss with you. I have to write this to you because it is important for both of us.

I mean now the talk on the phone or via chat conversation . I guess you wanted a more intimate fellowship with me , but to my great regret I must now deny you in all this. No , do not think that I do not want to talk to you over the phone or correspond with you online . That would be great , but I have my principles , I do not want to break . The fact that in such close contact is very easy to get used to you soon , and I do not want all this to be so soon. I had once scalds relationship with a man and do not want to repeat such a mistake. For me now it is important to get to know you, know your inner side, your soul , to be sure that you are the man I was looking for in this life. Do you understand me ? Please just do not get mad at me now. I can not tell you that I 'll never give you my phone number. Of course I will write you this, but a little later. Perhaps even after a week or two weeks . Let me decide on this, okay? I hope you can be patient.

So, it happened a long letter again . I hope you do not get tired of reading my letters?

I'll wait for your response letter and will believe that you will write me soon.

Kiss for you on both cheeks.

Sincerely yours Elena.

Received: from NL_31039 (97-122-169-70.hlrn.qwest.net [97.122.169.70])

Qwest Communications Company, LLC
OrgId: QCC-22
Address: 100 CENTURYLINK DR
City: Monroe
StateProv: LA
PostalCode: 71203

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:45 am

Hello My Dear friend xxxxx !

xxxxx So , today is your day like ? What is your mood, well-being ? All is well there with you ?

Personally, my good mood today and this is not only due to the fact that I was less work. I would say that my spirits rose more because I finally was able to see again and read your welcome letter . honestly admit, I eagerly waited for your letter. I know that you and I know very little about , but when I see your letter , I immediately lifted the mood and a smile on his face. I did not lie to you now, and indeed it is. She does not understand why this happens to me , but maybe it's because we are getting closer to each other? with you there is nothing of the kind? You do not have a smile on your face when you receive my letter? Frankly speaking , I'd like to make you happy as well my answer and I hope that my writing will always lift your spirits .

I can not believe that such a handsome man free . What do they think there your woman ? We have a beautiful Russian women men immediately snapped up and very little free . So I'm proud that you give your attention not to the other woman and me. ( I hope you do not turn red from this compliment ? )

God, what a pity that I can not call to you and talk to you on the phone , I'm sorry that I recently broke my phone and now I have given it for repair ..

Dear friend in my letters I wrote to you about my search and just how seriously I treat it. But I did not write to you why I look for a man from another country , not Russia . I'm sure you're interested in the answer to this question, so I wanted to write this letter a little about it. Remember the last letter I wrote to you was that I had already burned in love with a man? This is true, but the details I did not tell you . Now we have become much more intimate with you, and so today I decided to confess to his past relationship with a man. My old man 's name was Vanya. It is the same with Sizran and I met him on the street. On the first day of our meeting, he liked me , and I immediately gave him my phone number . He started to call me in the evenings and we are with him for many hours talking on the phone. She did not notice that I'm used to it and when he can not call me in the evenings, I missed him terribly . Sometimes in the evenings I was holding the phone and prayed that he had just called me . I missed him , I got used to it after these phone calls and I broke out in love to him. He worked in the police force here in Sizran . He was an inspector of the Central Division in the rank of captain - leytinant . Over time, we have to see him more often and finally decided to live together. He moved into my apartment and all was well with us . Was I happy? Probably yes . At least the first year, I was happy with it , but then everything changed . He became more and more often to drink vodka , hanging out with other women , and I like a fool all forgave him . But one day my patience came to an end, and I told him that it's over . I told him that I do not need a man, who in nothing puts me off . I told him that I am not a toy and that I have the heart. He told me the answer that I have myself come to him and walked away from me. I was sick at heart, but I told myself that it 's all over and did not go to him. At the time, I was very afraid of accidentally meet him somewhere in the street. I did not want to see him because she was afraid of those memories . I have not gone down that street , where once we met for the first time , but then I found out the news about him. Once on the street , I met with him our common friend of a woman . We talked with her and she informed me that he had gone out of town for good . It turned out that he was fired for being drunk and then he left with Sizran . Of course I felt sorry for him because he was smart , decent man . But vodka has spoiled him and his whole life has gone topsy-turvy . After this relationship, I told myself that I shall not associate themselves with Russian men and even more so never give my phone number , unless I'm sure of your partner. After all, these relationships started because of these constant talk on the phone and that is why I now have a principle not to give a phone number directly to anyone. I'm just afraid once again get used to and the more I do not want to repeat past mistakes . It is because of this I am not giving you my phone number and I hope you understand me . xxxx know , the time will come when we'll be free to talk on the phone or live chat. Only need a little patience and give me time to be sure of you. I'm actually very pleased that we have a conversation with you, and I certainly would not want to lose contact with you. You have become a little expensive for me, but for telephone conversations between us yet. I ask you to be patient and very soon I will go out with his principles. I'm just not ready for this, but I hope that soon I'll take off these shackles of my principle. I hope you can understand me , my thoughts and my ideas .

Well, it turned out genuinely letter and I even felt relieved . I hope you appreciate my honesty and just write me about their past relationship in more detail.

With this I conclude my letter, and now I will wait for your reply. I'll be waiting for your reply soon .

kisses for you from me. ) )

Sincerely Elena.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:07 pm

I've ask her about her weddingring ...... its not coz of beauty: its the same rule how in Europe: left hand engaged, right hand married ..... divorced: carry the ring to melt down ... this is confirmed by Docs

Hello my dear, my dear xxxxx !

Do you like it if I start my letter with these words?
xxxx I missed you during these days. Honestly , I even blushed when I saw your letter and began to read it.

I do not want to start again his letter with a bad mood music from fatigue at work. Dear, dear, my sweet - you like it if I'm going to address you these words ? Of course to me a little embarrassed a few letters to contact you so kind words, but if you do not mind, I Move aside his shame and I will contact you so cute . Give me your answer.

xxxxx I ring for the sake of our beauty, is a girl can not wear the ring for the sake of beauty? Yes, I wear it on his right hand, but it is only in order to be beautiful. In Russia there is no such principle that married people have to wear the ring, now people wear the ring for the sake of beauty. And I have a ring that is suited to my hand is not an engagement ring. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

So now here we are almost 5:00 pm . I am very , very, very, very many times waiting for your letter. I missed your reply and finally I again read your next letter to me. I can not thank you for your prompt reply to me and for that I sincerely tell you "thank you" :)

xxxxx I am very happy that you just try to be honest with me . Thank you for what you told me in your previous relationship and I see that you just did not work out with a woman from your country. Very sad, but on the other hand, if it's not a bad relationship with your woman , we would not know each other now . Am I right ? So in that everything has its positive side . Personally, I think that everything in life happens for the best. If you have not turned to the woman , then it means you are not meant for each other. Need to reassure themselves that, and believe that there is a woman in the world that is waiting for you and your love . Who knows, maybe we'll have to be a single entity ? Have you thought about that?

xxxx know , lately I often think of you . I do not know how to describe this feeling is now up to you and I can only say to you now that this feeling is like love . I've never believed in love over the internet, but now I change my mind . Can there really be such a love ? Excuse me for my regular meditation on life, love , but I have such a nature that I can not help it . It would be interesting just to know your opinion about it. Do you think this is possible or not? I am very ashamed at times to ask you such complex issues , so if you do not want to , you can not answer them. I just would like to know your opinion, but at the same time I do not want to bother you. So if you want , reply to , if not, then forget about it and we will talk more , okay?

Can I still ask you something ? Compared with the previous question , I would like you to answer me this question. xxxx tell me honestly , have you ever seriously thought about meeting with me ? I assume that this question spinning in your head and you think about it, but I want to ask you about a serious relationship , because it's just my 5 letter to you , but if you have already thought about it, then how do you see our the first meeting ? Personally, I am every day more and more I think about meeting you . Every day you are more and more like it to me. I know I'm rushing things , but then again why write a thousand letters to each other , if these letters can be replaced by a single meeting. Think of all those words about meeting my invitation to you. Yes, I would like to invite you to his home in Sizran, unless of course you want it. So what do you think ? You would like to come on a date with me in Russia ? If your answer would be positive , it would be great. I could meet you at home and not even allowed to book your hotel here . As we say in Russia - " My house - your house "! So what do you think about our date in Sizran ? I'll be waiting for your answer to this question and I hope that I do not rush into it now.

So, it's hard to get a letter for you and also for me. I stop here and will wait for your reply letter . Please do not be silent to me, and write your response soon . I already miss you.

Kiss you on the lips .

Sincerely Elena.

Received: from NL_31039 (nc-76-6-30-168.dhcp.embarqhsd.net [76.6.30.168])

Embarq Corporation
OrgId: EMBAR
Address: 500 N New York Ave
City: Winter Park
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 32789

One pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:42 pm

2 min. later ........

here on my work computer, there are some photos from my apartment. I would like to send to you so you can see how I live here and of course my apartment. If you have the desire to come to me in Tolyatti :-o :shock: :-o , you can live with me in my apartment. I have a spare room in the apartment, so you do not have to worry about a hotel. I will expect your response letter.
I sincerely desire to meet you, your Elena.

The Distance between Syzran' (Samara) and Tol'yatti (Samara) is :
73.44 kilometers (km).
The approximately estimated travel/road distance can be around 84.46 km to 91.8 km

Received: from NL_31039 (nc-76-6-30-168.dhcp.embarqhsd.net [76.6.30.168])
TX-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4)

Embarq Corporation
OrgId: EMBAR
Address: 500 N New York Ave
City: Winter Park
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 32789

11442460_2.jpg

Pis is stolen from a real estate page from Belgograd Schorsa ul. 45d, this room belong to a Luxury 2-room holiday flat, price for the day: 2000 rubles; for the Night: 2000 Rubles

http://gorkvartira.ru/object/32239

гостинная.jpg

Pic give lots of Hits. We take the real estate page from Jaroslawl; this is a 1-room studio flat in Jaroslawl Liberty ul. 56 (City Center), price for the hour: 200 Rubles; price for the day: 1200 Rubles

http://yar.kvartirka.su/flats/flat_51862.html

кухня.jpg

This pic give also lots of Hits. Here we take the real estate page from Sankt Petersburg. This kitchen belong to a 38m² 1-room flat in St. Petersburg, Bryantseva Street. 7 (Civic Avenue) Price: 24.000 Rubles

http://arenda.mirkvartir.ru/94054119/

....... now we must really do this stoneage Pic procedure with the paper and fruit in the hand to see if she's really the one..... we can expect now high Drama .....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:15 pm

..... how expected, no Pic with paper & orange

Given Phone number is a mobile phone number from

МТС, Чебоксары Чувашская Республика ......... Cheboksary

The Distance between Syzran' (Samara) and Cheboksary (Chuvashia) is :
338.28 kilometers (km).
The approximately estimated travel/road distance can be around 389.02 km to 422.85 km

The Distance between Tol'yatti (Samara) and Cheboksary (Chuvashia) is :
321.36 kilometers (km).
The approximately estimated travel/road distance can be around 369.56 km to 401.7 km

Hello My Sweet Honey xxxx ! !

Honey as today is your day? How is your health, mood ? Did you miss me , or vice versa completely forgotten about me? Do not get angry , it's just a joke question . Of course I know and feel that you missed me . I myself just really missed you, but unfortunately yesterday I could not write to you because I had a lot to do. Today, just as I had a hard day , working almost without break and now at the end of the day decided to write you this letter . By the way, is now sitting in front of me is my colleague Olesya at work and she asked me to give you a " Hello." So take a hello from her. I told her about you and that we write to you and she says that it is good and exciting. I feel that she's a little jealous of me , but that's just between us , ok? :)

xxxx if you say that I did not wait for your letter , it would not be true. I am very much waiting for your letter and in particular because of your answer to my question that I asked you in my last letter . in the last letter I wrote to you about the meeting and even invited you to come to my Toltti . Yes, it would be great to arrange our first meeting in Sizran, but today I have no good news in this regard , and with tears in my eyes I want to tell you about it. Dear remember that I wrote to you in my letter that I would be happy to meet you at the apartment ? I have been writing to you, I have a spare room for you where you could live with me ? Do you remember these words from my letters? Yes, this is true and if it is fair to admit, I did not refuse to meet you at home. I want to meet you here at Sizran, but yesterday my parents sent me an email and told me the news that upset me and just followed the reason for my today's failure to meet you here in Sizran . My mother wrote to me yesterday that she and Dad decided to sell my old apartment and asked me to shelter them for a while in my apartment. She said that their old apartment is beginning to crumble , and so they decided to immediately change it to a new apartment. She asked me to shelter them for a while , until they sell their old apartment and buy another newer . I could not deny it and I do not even know how long they will move to me. excuse me, I do not want to give up their words about the meeting , but at the moment I can not take you in his apartment . I'm sorry to tears to write you this, but I hope you will understand me. I have another idea for you right now . Our meeting with you in Sizran now not take place , but maybe we could then arrange our meeting with you? What do you think about this? I know a woman is not very decent to offer this, but my desire to meet you stronger than me , I really want to see you in real time and with me , and so I invite you to a meeting itself . Please tell me , do you agree ? If you agree, then you'll bring me back to life , it is very gratifying to me and give me hope for the meeting. Please do not refuse me, I do not want to wait any longer , and if possible I want to meet with you in a reality soon . By the way , I've already talked to my boss at work for our meeting and she agreed to give me unadjourned vacation for 2 or 3 months in September. So about 20 September, I am on vacation and I think that this time would be the best time for our meeting. What are your thoughts on this ? Please do not deny me give me your positive response soon .

xxxxx to this day I could not give you my phone number , because my phone was broken and fix it now , and tomorrow I will take it . in this letter have decided to write to you my number so you can call me and we can talk about everything , just about the details of our meeting with you.

Dear here is my mobile number +7-987-662-17-44

My dear, I can not wait to hear your voice soon , so I ask you to call me immediately as soon as you can. I work every day until 7:00 pm , but after 7:00 I'm always home. So it would be great if you could give me a call after 7:00 pm our time , the difference between the time of 8:00 while we go ahead. I'm not very well versed in time zones ..

So, now I'm anxiously waiting for the heart remains of your letter and of course your phone call. Tomorrow after 7:00 pm I'll keep my phone on hand, so as not to miss your call. I really hope that by tomorrow you'll excuse my writing and give me a call . I really want to hear your voice, Dear.

I miss you .

With love your girlfriend Elena.

46 (11).jpg

46 (13).jpg

46 (23).jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Hello my love xxxxx !

I do not understand what happened? Yesterday I did not let my phone in hand and waiting for your call. The whole night I could not think about anything but your call. I was very excited with the experience I was waiting for your call , but before the night of your call was not followed. I am sad at heart , and went to sleep most of the night hugging my phone . Even in my dreams I was afraid to miss your call, but my phone never rang . Dear I really want to talk to you and hear your sweet , gentle voice. Today in the morning I was in a bad mood. Thoughts of you did not leave me now, when I found free time at work, I first checked my email , hoping to see your letter. Thank God you wrote to me , but I do not see why you could not get through to me? My phone is a little glitches, but with the connection I'm fine . recently I called a friend and we talked to her. Honey I did not realize that my phone is not contacting repair service operator and a woman to my question told me that my room service only in Russia and therefore you could not reach me . I'm not very well versed in all of this and the fact that she told me I did not understand . Of course I asked her to tell me everything and that's what I said to this woman . She told me that in Russia there are two kinds of communication. There is a telephone connection for receiving international calls and there are also links that are served only in Russia . My own relationship falls into the second category, and then I can send and receive calls only within Russia . International calls are not available to me and in all of this is my fault contact. xxxx my dear , I'm not terribly comfortable in front of you, so I was encouraged you to have a phone conversation. I also very much like to talk to you and wanted to hear for the first time your vote, but until today I did not know that my room service only for Russia . If I had known about it , I would have immediately told you about it, but I did not know about it and now I just have to ask you to forgive me for what I am encouraged by your phone call. I hope you are very much upset? xxxx please do not be upset . I promise you that I come up with anything . My darling please do not worry about it. I suggest to you that I was able to call you in a telephone booth after a while , okay? I can not promise now, but if I have less work tomorrow , I 'll try to break free from work early and call you tomorrow closer to 7:00 pm . Or, if I do not have time , then wait for my call only next weekend . Call Shops here Sizran just work until 7:00 pm , so I'm not sure that I can have time to call you on weekdays. It would be best to call you over the weekend, when I'm not working . xxxx I promise you try to do anything to call you on the phone soon . I love and miss you .

Now here we have a Sizran 6:00 pm and soon I have to go home , the end of the working day. my love, I have today is not a very good mood because of this misunderstanding with a telephone conversation with you, and the only thing that cheers me up now, it's your response to our meeting. Oh my God, you have no idea how happy I am now that you just want to meet with me soon. I did not even have the words to convey the joy and I can only say to you now that , "I am happy ." xxxx it will be a memorable holiday for me. I had never felt anything like that, but with you I feel like I'm in love . Maybe now I 'm in a hurry with my conclusions , but I can not help it . I can not write to you about it, because I want to be honest with you . Integrity - is the first step towards love and understanding and I promise you that I will never lie to you . I will always remember this promise , and God knows that these words come from my heart. xxxx now I will know that you are waiting for me at home and I'll take the time to organize my arrival to you.

Loved the costs do not worry . My arrival to you I pay for itself and this you do not even have to think . I would not let you pay for me , although many Russian women want to. You will see that I am unique and I'm different from all other women. I may be true, I can love life of one man and most likely this man is you. Remember, I wrote to you earlier in the letter , that for every person in this world has its own defined the second half ? It seems to me that my other half is you. I love you my prince .

xxxx I think it's time to stop, because I still have a couple of today is not dokonchennyh cases and I need the time to do them. So , at the end of my letter I just want to tell you that I'll look forward to your reply letter . Please do not be silent to me and write me soon . Well my love??

With your love Elena.

Received: from NL_31039 (c-174-59-68-213.hsd1.pa.comcast.net [174.59.68.213])

Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
PostalCode: 08054

46 (5).jpg

46 (21).jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:11 am

Hello my Loved xxxx !

Today I spent the whole day waiting until I have the opportunity to write you a letter alone . During the day there is very noisy and very difficult to write the letter. Your letter I read earlier in the day , but I decided to answer right now , because in silence make it much better . Nobody bothers and I can write whatever I want to say to you. Now I 'm at work, because yesterday I came in late and almost none of which did not have time to do ..

It's only been very little time since my last letter to you , and I have become bored of you madly . Honey xxx miss me even a little bit? Do you think about me before going to bed or when alone ? Maybe you have some special thoughts about our meeting ? Do not be afraid to admit to me , even if you dream about " making love ." I understand the human need and I , too, do not iron . Every person ever dreams of making love with someone you love and do not be shy . Personally, I do not think anything against it. It used to be the rules of what marriage to a woman should not have sex with a man. Now it is 21 and has a freedom of choice. Do you agree with me ? these words, I can not promise you that I'll be ready to do make love to you on the first day . I am a good woman , and at first I have to be confident in you. You know what I 'm saying to you ? Let's not even going to think about it. Let everything be as it should be, right?

xxxx now the news. I did not warn you about this in my last letter , but I am today and decided I was in the travel agency . I have to plan my coming to you , and so I decided to go there to write later about the news. In the travel agency , I met with a woman who is engaged in registration of documents for various holidays . I asked her to explain to me how it will be easier for me to travel to your country . The woman agent travel agency told me that the easiest way would be for me to travel to you as a tourist. That is, I need to make a tourist visa and then they will be able to arrange for me to travel to you on a tourist visa. To do this I need to sign a contract with them for the paperwork and just collect their documents in which they will need to process my visa . I was told that it is best to make a Schengen visa , since this visa can then even travel to all countries of the Schengen treaty. The visa costs 65 dollars, plus the visa fee in your embassy $ 150. So I 'm going to need health insurance - $ 1 a day ( $ 30 per month) and travel agency services $ 195 dollars. In general, we obtain 455 dollars for documents and a visa . xxxx I think it is not very expensive. Do you agree with me ? By the way , the agent also told me that the paperwork for the visa will take about 4-5 days. After that , they will send my documents to your embassy for review. Your embassy will check my documents up to 2 days , and if all goes well, then during these two days your embassy will issue me a visa . Maybe I need to first think about all of this , but I had already decided for themselves and, therefore, at the suggestion of an agent immediately signed a contract with them for the paperwork for my arrival and visa. Yesterday I filled out all the necessary documents for the contract , and even already sent copies of my documents that will be needed for a visa. So my coming to you already predetermined and you can meet me very soon. I sent you a picture of a copy of the contract with a travel agency. Dear xxxx I hope this is good news for you?

Of all the news from my agent will inform me, I in turn will report to you all . So that you and I together will prepare my arrival to you and you will know my every step. My Loved I myself can not believe now that just a few days , I can already see you in reality. I can touch you and talk to you. I now have a feeling that comes to pass my most cherished dream . And my former life before you, I did not think that I ever saw a man , whom I love truly . I thought that love - it's just a figment of people, but after meeting with you, I sincerely , with all my heart to love you. I try to believe that my heart will not be broken with you ever. Please do not break my heart ever. Without you I can not live , and it is my promise to you all my life . Remember that. Dear me hard now to interrupt my writing and I would like to write a lot and a lot of you. All I want to tell you about my love will not even in the computer memory . It is best to wait for the day of our meeting , and then I can say , and even to show what I feel for you. Now it was dark outside and I had to go home . My love , I wish you good night and good-bye in a dream. Figuratively , I invite you into my dream can come true where all of our dreams . I will dream about you today in a dream. I love you.

Yours and only yours Elena.

Received: from NL_31039 (pool-173-65-253-194.tampfl.fios.verizon.net [173.65.253.194])

Verizon Online LLC

46 (49).jpg

46 (51).jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

<<<<<< interesting that we've here the original handwriting

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Hello my Loved Angel xxxx!!!!!

xxxx loved How are you today , do not you tired of all the worries and problems away from me, the idea of ??our first meeting with you? I understand that you ship your arrival to you, but I ask you, my prince did not give up, do not leave me , okay? because in order for us to be together is not much. we need only our desire and a bit of patience to your and my dream is to "meet each other " was realized in reality. because as you and I also want to meet with me and hold my hand , I want to kiss you and hug you tight ..

Honestly xxxx I never thought that you can know someone so well and at the same time feel that this man has not so much to unravel and inexplicable . I did not know that falling in love and love in you is so simple and easy. I never knew that the words " I love you " every time I first heard ... I've never met anyone like you, you're very good , helpful , loyal, sweet, gentle , very careful, painstaking man - you're my angel , who will soon be next to me. xxxx honey You're the one person with whom I not when I do not want to leave ... I never will be as close and dear person . Honey I never liked the way I love you with all my heart and soul .. That's why I want to come to you and remain with you even for 3 months. my vacation starts on September 20 and I can be with you until December 21. then I have to go back to work. xxxx Dear I have to agree with my boss , explained to him our situation with you , and he gave his consent to my holiday.

My love I really want to come to you myself , to prove to you all my love. I'm not hard to come to you the most , the more I have long had a desire in my heart to go somewhere for a while in a different country and see the true beauty of nature and the sun, to see another life , rites and customs, cuisine , food , water, and climate air. see it with my own eyes and feel with all my heart . Loved we have a great opportunity to make us a nice because you can take me from myself ? I 'll come to you , and thereby meet you and see your life and you meet me and know me much closer .. Honey I want you to give me the opportunity to come to you the most , right? because I can not now take you away from yourself , and you will live in a hotel is not convenient and expensive .. I do not want you to live in a hotel, I do not want to cause you any inconvenience .

Honey I myself would arrive to you, okay ? I will do all the paperwork and arrive .. Please do not deny me this .. I insist .. I want to see you soon .. see and talk to you, hear your voice and touch your hands warm ..

xxxxx Honey How I lived without you all this time ? ...

As I suffer endlessly gray gritty clutching your pretty pictures in his hand ? ...

How to bury my face in the pillow at night, so no one had heard of my tears ... You know I hate to cry, but the fear and loneliness time ever beat me . I cry a lot , but more about that except you and me who does not know . I did not say a coma. I do not want to show off with a weak hand .

I dream of the day to meet with you . I want to fall asleep in your arms , to wake up from your warm breath . Sitting in the kitchen, cross-legged , and watch as you cook us dinner or breakfast , watching a good movie with you, his head resting on your chest . Inhale your scent , so fresh and warm, his nose buried in your neck . Take you by the arm , leaving the street. Fall asleep with his head resting on his stomach and you feel like you 're it ends Hand Finger me on the back. Go with you down the street , hand in hand, sometimes squeezing the fingers , to tell me they warmed , Like a cat shrink cams, digging her nails into his hands to scratch you. Examine your smile in a dream , a silhouette of your child such a happy person , your good beautiful eyes. Pressed his cheek against your cheek . Feed you with orange hands. Lie under your arm , gasping , but not daring to move, so as not to wake you up . Wake up from your kiss , such a gentle, warm and morning . Is ready to accompany you breakfast and you work a sweet gentle kiss . I know that under your shirt has a secret , known only to you and me , this secret is your brave heart and a soft , light, good soul .. which is so necessary to me next , without which I so hard ..

xxxx my prince I want to , when you're coming to work tired and hungry to come up and hug you , feeling you kiss my hair , to invite you to the table to dine Russian dishes prepared by my hands .. Standing side by side, to feel like you tightly pressed against me , because I was tired , and all the rest of it is easier to pass along . I promise you we will go Dear all , we 'll be together .

My prince today I was at a travel agency and paid for my visa , I sent you a copy of the payment . After a couple of days, I will have to give a visa.

I realize that I want a lot and the list does not fit into a single letter , and I know that it will all be , we will succeed .. I believe in you and you believe in me .. and most importantly .. I love you my xxxx!!!

Loved you the dearest person in my life and just next to you I'm really happy , important not to go away from me , whether it is always there , you can even just keep quiet , but just be there ... xxxx honey I can not live without you ...

let the whole world know and let him hear the whole universe , I do not hide my feelings , I really love you ... Forever ...

xxxx thanks that you are ... Thank you that you are near ...

your loved Elena.

Received: from NL_31039 (c-68-50-108-93.hsd1.md.comcast.net [68.50.108.93])

Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
Address: 3 Executive Campus
Address: 5th Floor
City: Cherry Hill
PostalCode: 08002

46 (36).jpg

18.jpg

........ Citycode in the receipt is wrong, under this address in the receipt give it 2 Travel agencies but no Agency Coral Travel
In the contract is one and in the receipt two "simple" mistakes ...... but one must know them, otherwise one will not find them ......I'll not tell which mistakes Boris have done

<<<<<<< why give it in the contract from Monday no Office address .... :thinking: :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:05 pm

...... as far as we already know, Travel Agency never organize Visa

Hello my angel xxxxxx

xxxxx my angel how was your weekend ? the weather in your country?

xxxxx now I'm back from a travel agency , today I went to a travel agency to get a visa . xxxx and now my visa has been with me. My angel now I am very happy that now I have a visa and now I have only booked a plane ticket. xxxx now I'm the luckiest girl in the world , I am very pleased that very soon we'll be together .

My angel tomorrow I will go and find out about the ticket as soon as I know I 'll be all right I will write to you all the information. My angel please tell me in which airport should I fly to you it was easy to meet me ?

xxxx I do not know how to express all his joy and love in this letter , probably need a lot of time so that I was able to say all that I feel for you my love reading this letter, I was crying, but it's not tears of sadness, they are tears of happiness , You are so kind and honest with me that I do not know how you and thank you for your love is my angel!

You really are my angel , I have never received so many gentle and kind words in my life how much I receive from you in a letter , you are like a sweet dream burst into my life and I want this to continue all my life, I want you to always be there , you're my little paradise where I want to live and very afraid to lose !

I promise you my sweet that only you, I 'll give all my love and you only hear the words of love from me ! I 'll be honest with you and loyal to you , I am going to appreciate and respect you , I'll take care of you and will always proudly pronounce your name !

you're the best in people ! Maybe I'm crazy for love of you , but I like it , I want to make our feelings that we have for each other you and I have kept for a long time , I am always , you hear xxxx? me now and forever will stick with you, because my heart belongs only to you and only you, I say these words because I love you very much and I will love you forever !

I hope that very soon I will be able to fall asleep and wake up to your shoulder , I really want us to be together with you as soon as possible , I do not want to waste a minute of time , I want to be with you always , I hope you are not scared that I want be everywhere and always with you , I want my life to become your life , and I myself want to become a part of your life !

you know my love so much you want to write , but I 'm afraid you're tired of my boring story , I hope that you're interested in reading my letter !

Each your letter I read with great interest and with great love !

I hope that all of our dreams with you very soon come true! I promise that I will do all I can just to be with you !

I have prepared for you a gift = )))) )))) ))) ) is very important to me and very old =) )))) ))) )))) I want to xxxx for you it remains a surprise = ) ))) ))) ))) )))) ))) ))) ))) ))) ))) ))) ))) ))) ))) ))) ))) )))

I hope I have not bored you my angel !

I want to tell you that I love you very much !

I'll wait for your letter, my angel .

Yours and only yours for life Elena.

46 (45).jpg

46 (50).jpg

USA.jpg

...... seems that Boris have never seen a US-Visa......simple mistakes in the Visa

Passport number in the Visa are already used in 8 other Scams.

Received: from NL_31039 (75-133-197-33.dhcp.aldl.mi.charter.com [75.133.197.33])
X-AOL-IP: 75.133.197.33

Charter Communications
OrgId: CC04
Address: 12405 Powerscourt Dr.
City: St. Louis
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 63131

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Russian scammers