Elena Krylova; <millena058@aol.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.

Re: Elena Krylova; <millena058@aol.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Hello my angel xxxxx

xxxx I am very glad to see your letter.

xxxx please forgive me that I did not write to you for the weekend.
My angel I learned today about the cost of my ticket for a flight with you. xxxx My ticket will cost 550 dollars.
xxxx I booked the ticket for the 1 of October. All information about the ticket I shall write to you at the end of the letter.
My angel I think this is good news?
xxxx now I have some bad news. xxxx at work today I went to my boss for that to ask him a salary. xxxx my boss told me that now he can not give me my salary , so it is now at the company where I work crisis , and they have no money . xxxx when I heard this, I was in tears . I begged his boss to give me my salary , but my boss told me that he can not do it.

xxxx my angel when I heard it today , 2:00 I spent in tears , my spirits sank. Just yesterday I was very happy that I'll fly with you. And today, when I booked the ticket I found out that my salary will be only after my vacation.

My angel I know that I told you that I myself will pay for your trip . xxxx now I really hurt to write this letter to you because I think you'd be very angry with me, but now I have no more people are closer than you! I've tried to ask help from all my friends, but they can not give me the money in debt because they work for the same company and they just did not give salary.

xxxxx me now is very painful to write this letter to you and ask you for help. xxxx I beg you, do not be mad at me , but I want to ask you for help. My angel please understand me ! I promise that when xxxx then I 'll be back home after a vacation and will be starting to work , I will return to you the money for a ticket back !

xxxx now as I write this letter to you I have again started crying , because I was very happy that very soon we'll be together , and now I do not know , because if you refuse to help me , I do not know anymore to turn to, as people close to me can not give me help. Now the only person close myeon is you!

xxxx now I am writing this letter with a heavy heart . I am very afraid for your answer now, I am afraid that you will be mad at me. xxxx Please do not be mad at me! I love you ! And just wanna be close to you ! I want to hug you and kiss you.

xxxx now I am very excited I will wait your letter.

Whole .

Yours and only yours for life Elena

Ticket information :

Flight 9U176 from Moscow Domodedovo a / p 23:50 October 1 Aircraft:

in Chisinau Chisinau Arpt 00:40 October 2 Airbus A320

transplantation in Chisinau 11h 50m

Flight 9U893 from Chisinau Chisinau Arpt 12:30 October 2 Aircraft:

in Verona Verona Airport 15:30 October 2 Airbus A320

Received: from NL_31039 (pool-108-29-150-187.nycmny.fios.verizon.net [108.29.150.187])
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional
X-AOL-IP: 108.29.150.187

Verizon Online LLC
OrgId: VRIS
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Meanwhile I got a Mail from the US-Embassy from Moscow about her Visa. They didn't told me if its given out there or valid...... atleast they've given a Link where one can check and identify valid Visa...

My angel xxxx I am very glad to see your letter soon , I'm very glad to see that you can give me help for my ticket.
I sat at the computer and anxiously waiting for your letter.
xxxx I am very pleased that you will give me help. xxxx I really want to be with you , I really want to hug you and kiss you.
My angel when we'll be together you and I will be the happiest people in the world.
xxxx now my ticket is already armored October 1 , and I really hope that you can give me help ASAP.
My dear, about help for me , and how best to do it honestly admit I do not know how it would be better to transfer your money to me in such a short period of time. But my colleague Olesya now sitting next to me and she tells me that the best option to transfer your money to me is via instant transfers . She says that it will take a lot of time and even more so it's easy and you 'll need just my name and address in order to transfer your money. Now I will give my information and you can send me your money via Western Union . You will need my full name and address of my residence , I'll write you the information :

Russia

Sizran

Street World 1

Krylova Elena

My angel I 'm looking forward to the day when we'll be together , I really want to look into your eyes and tell you that I love you very much !
xxxx please write me your phone number I really want to hear your voice , I will cause thee to the negotiating points.
xxxx I 'm going to wait your letter.
I Love you xxxx ! And I will love you all my life !

Received: from NL_31039 (pool-108-29-150-187.nycmny.fios.verizon.net [108.29.150.187])

Verizon Online LLC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:39 pm

xxxx my angel I'm very glad to see your letter Soon . xxxx I read your letter and I am very glad that you went to Western Union and learned all the information. My angel xxxx here in Russia my girlfriend works in West Union , now I pozvoniloa to her and ask all the information onto and my girlfriend told me that all transmissions over the world there are the same, and which does not require any further details. But if you say that all of this will need to pass me the help I'm ready to fill in all the documents that you send to me. xxxx I already sent you a copy of my visa , do not you get it ?
xxxx my angel I broinirovala ticket on October 1 , and I hope that everything will go well and I'd have to get your help to October 1.
My angel is just a few other banks , there is such a bank as MoneyGramm, it's the same bank as Western Union , but there I 'm sure that will not require additional information.
xxxx and I do not understand why Western Union requests all this so they get a percentage of the transfer.
My angel I just can not ask my friend who has an account in the bank for you to give to me on her bank account .
My angel I really would hope that you will find a way as soon as possible .
I love you xxxx ! And I will lyubiit you all my life !
I'll wait for your letter.
And please write me a phone number.

Verizon Online LLC

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Well let all canceled! I will cancel the visa and ticket!

I know that xxxx Western Union can not ask all of this information, as Western Union money transfer is a bank! And if they would have all these questions that people would not use with Western Union!

Are you hiding something xxxx. I have nothing to hide from you! If you want I can answer the question of Western Union! Send me a question that I must answer!

But why are you talking to me so roughly? what made ​​you ill?? you do not want to see me and did not want to give me the help you can just say so!

Received: from NL_31039 (pool-108-32-48-105.pitbpa.fios.verizon.net [108.32.48.105])
X-AOL-IP: 108.32.48.105

Verizon Online LLC

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristina; <chitionack@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:58 am

She appeared today out of the blue in my 24FD-Spamfolder

Hello! My name is Kristina! Today it's snowing! I would like to make friends with you, but I'm a little embarrassed that I write to you first! I would like to know more about you!
I had not previously acquainted on the Internet, this is my first meeting! I hope that you are interested to know me! I would be very happy if you send me your photos!
Waiting for your quick response!
Sincerely, Kristina!

Received: from expo001.hosting24.com.au ([125.214.69.67])
X-Mailer: PHP/5.2.17

Web24 Pty Ltd,
Virtual and Dedicated server colocation
provider,
Mulgrave,
Australia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristina; <gogolorvkristynochka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:02 am

Hello! My name is Kristina! Today it's snowing! I would like to make friends with you, but I'm a little embarrassed that I write to you first! I would like to know more about you!
I had not previously acquainted on the Internet, this is my first meeting! I hope that you are interested to know me! I would be very happy if you send me your photos!
Waiting for your quick response!
Sincerely, Kristina!

Received: from dreambox.idserver.us (ns1.andira.net.id. [42.62.176.228])
X-Mailer: PHP/5.3.10

PT Andira Infomedia
Corporate / Direct member IDNIC
Jl. Gunung Baru No. 4 Dasan Agung Mataram
Mataram Lombok NTB
Indonesia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to Russian scammers