Kelly Love - klove197@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Kelly Love - klove197@yahoo.com

Postby scottishladyca on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:15 am

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.204.130.89])
by 10.204.130.89 with SMTP id r25mr8200097bks.49.1328535549948 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 06 Feb 2012 05:39:09 -0800 (PST)

Hello Dear,

My name is Kelly Love.. /Caucasian. I'm Self Employed Structural
Engineer studied the course Structural Engineer with a Master Degree,
I have a good sense of humor. I live in Atlanta GA, USA Age
(60yrs).I'm a widower been widowed for 8 yrs now. I have just only 1
lovely son (Paul)(19 years old). After the sudden and devastating
death of my wife, Who was a wonderful, sweet and caring wife and
mother..Have been single for the past 8 years, am a man with a strong
heart, loving, caring,honest, compassionate, affectionate, i also
believe in God. I like swimming, camping,fishing, reading & writing,
tennis, Football, Basketball, Baseball, golf, swimming etc,Thanks for
your email. I feel so happy and contented to read back from you. Well
, I said a little about myself on the website and in my first email to
you on the site. My Believe is that there's one woman out there that
can help me find that Love and affection again..Someone who is
Understanding,Kind,good sense of Humor,Loving,caring, honest,sincere,
passionate and affectionate ,The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God
first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the
kingdom so i'm waiting for one of my other things that's my Dream
woman and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring,she
wouldn't hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people
doesn't know what it take to hurt another once feelings and emotion
and how it feels so i'm not into playing games. I enjoy my job. I do
work for firms, for government buildings and some huge companies.I
have lived in Atlanta all my life. Paul ( my son ) goes to college
here in the city, he goes from home. you know what it takes to be
together for over 18 years now and wouldn't love to miss each other so
much. He lives here in my house with me. I drive a 2010 Toyota Camry,
well i was the only son of my parents so i was so close to them but
you know they,died while i was 12 years old and i never had the chance
to get that special care from them for so long. i used to live with my
father's uncle who treated me so hard, i had to work to fund my self
to school back then, i was fortunate to get a scholarship who helped
me through school. I lost him too on the way and it become so hard for
me but i thank God who i am today .i haven't had much care in my life
, when my wife came into my life to show em that care my parents was
unable to show me , i lost her too .. So here i am now, wishing and
hoping you would give me all that care i have always longed for. My
grandparents were Irish.My favorite color is blue (Sky Blue),I do like
country music, I like romantic and historical movies. Sunday is one of
the day i don't like , i lost my mother on Sunday and i lost my wife
too on Sunday , so i don't feel so much happiness on that day. I have
always been with my son for so long and we are very close.Basically
that's all on me for now unless if you're willing to know more,then
you can ask!.meanwhile i'll love to know more about yourself
also....Well that's if about me and Looking forward to hear from you
soon

I care,

Kelly

Found online

Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Kelly Love - Nigerian Scammer

A reader sent us 2 emails from "Kelly Love" (what an obviously fake name). First is his introduction letter, and then his money request.

Subject: More About Me
To: "XXX">
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2011, 6:26 AM
Hello Dear,
My name is Kelly Love.. /Caucasian. I'm Self Employed Structural Engineer studied the course Structural Engineer with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor. I live inAtlanta GA, USA Age (60yrs).I'm a widower been widowed for 8 yrs now. I have just only 1 lovely son (Paul)(19 years old). After the sudden and devastating death of my wife, Who was a wonderful, sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past 8 years, am a man with a strong heart, loving, caring,honest, compassionate, affectionate, i also believe in God. I like swimming, camping,fishing, reading & writing, tennis, Football, Basketball, Baseball, golf, swimming etc,Thanks for your email. I feel so happy and contented to read back from you. Well , I said a little about myself on the website and in my first email to you on the site. My Believe is that there's one woman out there that can help me find that Love and affection again..Someone who is Understanding,Kind,good sense of Humor,Loving,caring, honest,sincere, passioniate and affectionaite ,The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the kingdom so i'm waiting for one of my other things thats my Dream woman and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring,she wouldn,t hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt anothers once feelings and emotion and how it feels so i'm not into playing games. I enjoy my job. I do work for firms, for government buildings and some huge companies.I have lived inAtlanta all my life. Paul ( my son ) goes to college here in the city, he goes from home. you know what it takes to be together for over 18 years now and wouldn't love to miss each other so much. He lives here in my house with me. I drive a 2010 Toyota Camry, well i was the only son of my parents so i was so close to them but you know they,died while i was 12 years old and i never had the chance to get that special care from them for so long. i used to live with my father's uncle who treated me so hard, i had to work to fund my self to school back then, i was fortunate to get a scholarship who helped me through school. I lost him too on the way and it become so hard for me but i thank God who i am today .i haven't had much care in my life , when my wife came into my life to show em that care my parents was unable to show me , i lost her too .. So here i am now, wishing and hoping you would give me all that care i have always longed for. My grandparents were Irish.My favorite color is blue (Sky Blue),I do like country music, I like romantic and historical movies. Sunday is one of the day i dont like , i lost my mother on Sunday and i lost my wife too on Sunday , so i dont feel so much happiness on that day. I have always been with my son for so long and we are very close.Basically that's all on me for now unless if you're willing to know more,then you can ask!.meanwhile i'll love to know more about yourself also....Well thats if about me and Looking forward to hear from you soon
I care,
Kelly

Subject: ACT FAST MY LOVE
To: "XXX">
Date: Friday, December 23, 2011, 12:14 PM
My Dearest Love,
Am very happy. I am very glad to know that you are still with me in this hard time and I feel very happy to find out that someone truly loves me for who I am and not for any other worldly reason.I am going through alot of pains at the moment and i cant withstand it for much longer, Please love i don't want you to think i am imposing myself on you but i think a friend in need is a friend in deed..Am a man of my words and of high ethics and scruples and wont go back on my word.I have given you my word back of repayment and trust me i wont let you down if you take this step of faith to see me through this..I will be ever grateful to you forever as well as my son(Paul)..I hate to see him go through this with me..His well being and happiness means alot to me and i believe if you help me get this sorted out,everything will be fine.

I want you to understand that I am doing everything possible to recover on time here. The doctor has promised that he is going to help me get the money out once you send it via Western Union. He however said that I can't leave the hospital premise yet and that it will be collected by the hospital cashier if only you send it to the name MARY RICHARD,He said is that you split the money and send it twice in 2 different Western Union Wallmart store. He said there are usually problems when people want to send large sums of money at once. Since he has had several cases like his, he said there is no problem. you just need to help go to a Western Union Walmart store like 10 miles away. So, the person you are sending to now is:

Here is the info

MARY RICHARD
87 READING AVE
IKEJA LAGOS 23401
NIGERIA

So as soon as you get the funds sent , just send me the Western Union details. Information's that i need on Western Union will be 1.Mtcn number its will be on the receipt given to you at Western Union for the both transaction..2...sender's name and address 3...Total amount you sent down here for the both transaction 4...Text question and answer for both transaction so i can get it as soon as possible. I cant withstand the pain my love
I await your response. I love you.....

Kelly
Posted by CYBERDATEDANGER at 12:28 PM

Same photos....

I also had a previous scammer - called Kelly Love, same bio but different photos..
scottishladyca
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Powell, durganiqh232@gmail.com

Postby spanky on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Chemistry.com
User name: David
Marital Status: Widower
Occupation: Rather not say (I'LL SAY IT FOR YOU...AFRICAN SCAMMER)
Income: $150,000-$200,000
57/Wethersfield, CT

Tagline:

"Nobody but me" :shock:

In his own words:

"If you know what you want and are looking for someone who is strong, stable, playful, dependable, kind, financially and physically fit then you have found him.

I enjoy an active lifestyle and like to do just about anything with the right person. I love the outdoors, enjoy traveling, reading, fishing, jetsking, snorkeling, hiking, taking walks, and I am a pretty good cook.

No one would consider me a player but I do like to play. Not looking for a beauty pagent winner but I do want someone who believes in herself and thinks she is attractive. I am looking for a lady who knows how to take care of herself, is playful, wants to be romanced, and knows how to give and take equally. As I would do, I want someone who will stand by me in the good times and most importantly when life deals the curveballs. If the chemistry is right, the rest we will figure out together.Someone very special to me a long time ago once called me their "rock & their teddy bear", and I think that describes me pretty well. Ability to commit, and compromise without ego, one woman man. Easy to laugh, and take great joy in what everyday life has to offer. Just a really nice guy looking for his last REAL relationship... Enjoy all the usual outdoor activities, extremly honest, :liar: almost to a fault, and am enjoying this phase of my life. Just would like to share it with someone that's equally honest, and very special to me. I am kind of old fashioned in the way I approach a relationship in that I really like to get to know someone and see if there is a real friendship that might be available before moving on to the next phase. Finding sex out there is easy. Finding a true friend is quite a bit more tough. But I think it's worth the effort. I enjoy the simple everyday things of life. Not looking for a thrill ride. Been there, done that. Seeking my best friend, lover, and eventual life partner."

------------------------------------
57 | Wethersfield, Connecticut

Hello Dear

I am new to this online thing so please bear with me. I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you after reading your profile. Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever.I guarantee that I am a nice Man and know how to treat a woman.I have a good sense of humor.my son got me on here and mess up with my profile, i do believe age and distance is not a barrier in relationship,i will like to know more about you and i will be glad if you can write me to my email (durganiqh232@gmail.com or durganiqh232 at gmail dot com ) so i can send you some more pics and more about me over there and you can also send me your email

David

No IP: gmail

Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:02:26

Subject: Checking On You

This is David from chemistry.com <http://chemistry.com/> , i am just checking on you hoping to know if i have the right contact address, if so please write back soon. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Your New Friend,

David

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Powell, durganiqh232@gmail.com

Postby spanky on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 17:17:45

Subject: MORE ABOUT ME

Hi Dear,

How are you today? Thanks for your mail, It really made me Glad...I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the ladies I read from on here are not what I want "you sound nice" and made me think ahead with this little message of yours...lol

More about me, as you noticed from my profile, My name is David Powell.. /Caucasian. I'm Self Employed Structural Engineer studied the course Structural Engineer with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor. I live in WETHERSFIELD CT,  USA  Age (57 yrs).I'm a widower been widowed for 8 yrs now. I have just only 1 lovely son (Paul)(19 years old). After the sudden and devastating death of my wife, Who was a wonderful, sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past 8 years, am a man with a strong heart, loving, caring,honest, compassionate, affectionate, i also believe in God. I like swimming, camping,fishing, reading & writing, tennis, Football, Basketball, Baseball, golf, swimming etc,Thanks for your email. I feel so happy and contented to read back from you. I find very much peace and tranquility there...I`m 6"1 , with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I have passion for soccer, I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.. I love my life and everything that is has to offer. I am a strong believer in Karma. I believe that every person is placed in your life for a reason. Rather it is they are to bring something positive to you or you are to bring it to them.My Believe is that there's one woman out there that can help me find that Love and affection again..Someone who is Understanding,Kind,good sense of Humor,Loving,caring, honest,sincere, passionate and affectionate ,The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the kingdom so i'm waiting for one of my other things that's my Dream woman and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring,she wouldnt hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another once feelings and emotion and how it feels so i'm not into playing games. I enjoy my job. I do work for firms, for government buildings and some huge companies.I have lived in  CT  all my life. Paul ( my son ) goes to college here in the city, he goes from home.I love to laugh and have fun. I am very giving, sometimes too trusting, honest, fun, happy person. I will not judge anyone for their past because I believe that everyone has one. I am far from perfect, but I don't dwell on the past. That leads to my interests, I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, QUESTIONS: I want to know more about your family, your background, your work, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn aboutthe secrets you very rarely share with someone! So come on and share it all with me.well i was the only son of my parents so i was so close to them but you know they,died while i was 12 years old and i never had the chance to get that special care from them for so long. i used to live with my father's uncle who treated me so hard, i had to work to fund my self to school back then, i was fortunate to get a scholarship who helped me through school. I lost him too on the way and it become so hard for me but i thank God who i am today .i haven't had much care in my life , when my wife came into my life to show em that care my parents was unable to show me , i lost her too .. So here i am now, wishing and hoping you would give me all that care i have always longed for. My grandparents were Irish.My favorite color is blue (Sky Blue),I do like country music, I like romantic and historical movies. Sunday is one of the day i don't like , i lost my mother on Sunday and i lost my wife too on Sunday , so i don't feel so much happiness on that day.I want to know more about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. And I'm using this medium to make you understand that I'm seriously seeking my Right woman, a Long term relationship. I miss having that one special someone to come home to. That one person that u call when something wonderful happens as well as when u needs a shoulder to cry on. I long for that one relationship that can withstand anything... the good and the bad. That one relationship that will last an eternity. I'm looking for someone who is honest, faithful, loving, caring, can make me laugh. Ok, I feel like I'm writing u a novel... lol. Your turn!Well, there is just a glimpse of me. Hope that gave you a better idea about who I am and look forward to sharing and learning more about you.

Take care and hope to hear from you very soon....

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:34 pm

already in the forum ;)

clone on spark.com
agoodfriend
Divorced, Man seeking Woman
64 years old from Austin, TX

About Me
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return.. I think am wealthy and can afford all things that will be needed by me or my love nor my daughter...I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I am not one who cheats in a relationship. One woman is enough trouble. I dont have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha..I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I dont think that I am too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work...As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well...As you can tell, I am a believer when it comes to total communication. Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things...It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself, and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes...I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me. But I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught.. Men need to be like a guiding light for women we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things ,not on purpose. A man and a woman should work as a team together to cook, clean dust and do laundry.... and many other things.
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:38 pm

on loveandseek
USROBERTJF
Trenton NJ, USA
Male
71 years old
College (education)
$50,001 to $75,000 (income)
Looking for: Serious Relationship
Divorced
Has 1 child

Where is the best place to go on a date?
QUIET RESTAURANTS, SOCIAL EVENTS, MOVIES, SPORT EVENTS,
THE SHORE POINTS, ACTIVITIES INVOLVING MUSIC AND PLACES
OF HER INTERESTS

About the one I'm looking for...
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP, HUMOR, PASSION, LOYALTY, CARING,
COMMUNITIVE AND BEING MY BEST FRIEND AND CONFIDANT.I LIKE A
WOMAN THAT TAKES CARE OF HERSELF AND APPEARANCE. AFFECTIONATE IN PRIVATE AND IN PUBLIC. CONSIDERATE ALWAYS.

I'd just like to add...
A WOMAN WITH AFFECTION TOWARDS NATURE AND ANIMALS.

add. pics

Image Image Image
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelly Love - klove197@yahoo.com

Postby spanky on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:46 pm

There ought to be a movie script written called "Return of the Mugu"...This :clown: sent me the same introductory email today as posted previously here. Same pictures also.

The only differences in this sequel are that he has had a reduction in income now...only makes between $100,000-$150,000 per year, has now moved to Bridgeport, Connecticut and is seeking women aged 45-90. :interesting:
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:58 pm

NO PROFILE PICTURES THIS TIME...This sequel entitled, "The Mug-less Mugu"

Chemistry.com
User name: David
Relationship status: Widower
Income: I'll tell you later
57/Haddonfield, NJ
Seeking women: 45-105

Tagline:

"And so it goes"

In his own words:

"Very down to earth, passionate and compassionate athletic person who loves to swim, picnic, wine and dine out discover the good restaurants and travel. Would love to meet someone to do things with and enjoy life with. Don't have any hangups and as Italian love having my pasta and my wine. Love watching movies and cuddle by fireplace or just spend some quite time.I enjoy walks on the beach, cruising down the coast, comedy clubs, movies, games, flea markets, museums, cooking and amusement parks. I isten to classis rock, but I like other generes of music such as smooth jazz, alternative rock and pop. I like going for coffee and just talking. Visiting with friends...going to brunch. riding bikes at the beach. The Zoo, Sea World, San Diego, Nappa Valley, Catalina. Flea markets, antiquing, shopping, day trips. Relaxing with someone special such as watching a movie.I really would like you to drop me your personal so i could reach you directly over there and send you some pic and also tell you more about myself cos i do prefer to talk via email to email,PLEASE I truly understand, and you are not what God has planned for me, So please don't bother reading further. I pray that the Lord bless you as much as he has blessed me. Looking for a woman that is excited about loving God. A woman excited about being with someone and not afraid to tell the world. Someone that is ready to commit, instead of thinking that she is. A woman that will reach her hands out instead of pushing away. A gentle woman, who knows how to be assertive and gentle when necessary. A woman that will say this is mine, don’t touch. A woman who knows life is like a box of chocolates,you never know what you are going to get or life is like playing dice, you roll to win. A woman that is comfortable playing games, watching sports, and sometimes just being there.So if you are looking for a serious relationship you can get back to me with your contact email address so i can send you some of my pics and more about me"

57 | Haddonfield, New Jersey

Hello Dear

I am new to this online thing so please bear with me. I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you after reading your profile. Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever.I guarantee that I am a nice Man and know how to treat a woman.I have a good sense of humor.my son got me on here and mess up with my profile, i do believe age and distance is not a barrier in relationship,i will like to know more about you and i will be glad if you can write me to my email ( durganiqh232@gmail.com or durganiqh232 at gmail dot com ) so i can send you some more pics and more about me overthere cos my account will expired on here today and u can also drop me your email
David
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David A. Fogel, andy675543@gmail.com

Postby spanky on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Absolutely nothing on his profile. No pics, no introduction, NADA!! Below is his first contact email. So happy the innocent victims pics (young guy and the African/American guy weren't posted).

Turns out this MUGU is a well known RS scammer...(Sends me a link again, surprise, surprise).

ChristianMingle
Username: Luckymans

luckymans
57 years old
Text Under Review, NJ, USA
Sat, 1 Mar 2014

I will like to know more about me..let me have your email so i can send you my pictures and more about myself...?

Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014

Hello Dear xxxx,

Thanks for writing back,I went on this site hoping to find my match but as you can see, not a lot to pick from here .It is a bit sleazy on there,my attention span for this site is getting short. I am finding that a lot of the woman you talk to are not really serious with their intention,while some of the woman are fakes which really pisses me off .Am new to this and most of the ladies I read from on here are not what I want "you sound nice" and made me think ahead with this little message of yours...lol. I am tired of being contacted by fakes I just find them a total waste of time and space.

More about me, as you noticed from my profile, My name is David A Fogle.. /Caucasian. I'm Self Employed Structural Engineer studied the course Structural Engineer with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor. I live in PATERSON NJ, USA  Age (57 yrs).I'm a widower been widowed for 8 yrs now. I have just only 1 lovely son (Paul)(19 years old). After the sudden and devastating death of my wife, Who was a wonderful, sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past 8 years, am a man with a strong heart, loving, caring,honest, compassionate, affectionate, i also believe in God. I find very much peace and tranquility there...I`m 6"1 , with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.I`m 6"1 , with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.. I love my life and everything that is has to offer. I am a strong believer in Karma. I believe that every person is placed in your life for a reason. Rather it is they are to bring something positive to you or you are to bring it to them.My Believe is that there's one woman out there that can help me find that Love and affection again..Someone who is Understanding,Kind,good sense of Humor,Loving,caring, honest,sincere, passionate and affectionate ,The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the kingdom so i'm waiting for one of my other things that's my Dream woman and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring,she wouldnt hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another once feelings and emotion and how it feels so i'm not into playing games. I enjoy my job. I do work for firms, for government buildings and some huge companies.I have lived in NJ all my life. Paul ( my son ) goes to college here in the city, he goes from home.I love to laugh and have fun. I am very giving, sometimes too trusting, honest, fun, happy person. I will not judge anyone for their past because I believe that everyone has one. I am far from perfect, but I don't dwell on the past. That leads to my interests, I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, QUESTIONS: I want to know more about your family, your background, your work, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn aboutthe secrets you very rarely share with someone! So come on and share it all with me.well i was the only son of my parents so i was so close to them but you know they,died while i was 12 years old and i never had the chance to get that special care from them for so long. i used to live with my father's uncle who treated me so hard, i had to work to fund my self to school back then, i was fortunate to get a scholarship who helped me through school. I lost him too on the way and it become so hard for me but i thank God who i am today .i haven't had much care in my life , when my wife came into my life to show em that care my parents was unable to show me , i lost her too .. So here i am now, wishing and hoping you would give me all that care i have always longed for. My grandparents were Irish.My favorite color is blue (Sky Blue),I do like country music, I like romantic and historical movies. Sunday is one of the day i don't like , i lost my mother on Sunday and i lost my wife too on Sunday , so i don't feel so much happiness on that day.I want to know more about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. And I’m using this medium to make you understand that I’m seriously seeking my Right woman, a Long term relationship.  I miss having that one special someone to come home to. That one person that u call when something wonderful happens as well as when u needs a shoulder to cry on. I have include my pics even though I'm not to handy at photographing myself.At this stage I feel there are a number reasons to get to know you better on here before we meet in person.
When did you join the site and haven't you met anyone there .how would you describe your ideal man.do you live alone.do you like your job how long have you been there.I also hope that I have not bored you . And please excuse the spelling  not one of my strong points.....

Thank you for responding, look forward for what might be ahead.

N.B  here is a page on how you can view my of my pics..

Just click on this link  

packaging-solutions.asia/wp-content/uploads/chsnew/llt.html it will take you to my Christianmingle login page and login your username and password to view my pics.. 

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Evil linky unclickified. You know people, they touch fresh paint ;)
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:03 pm

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014
Subject: Re: Checking On You

I am still waiting to read back from you,  you did not reply to the  email i sent you yesterday please check your email if you did not get it in your inbox check your spam email.. please read the email and get back to me
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males