Frank Edward, edwardfrank116@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Frank Edward, edwardfrank116@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:45 pm

badoo
Frank Edward 51, Houston, TX
About me
I am so happy reading from you I am Well-educated; I am attractive, witty with spirituality, good sense of humor;kind, sweet with compassion, thoughtfulness and easy going; I am masculine and youthful that you feel like and fun to be with; I have a generosity and great tolerance when time is difficult. I am capable and independent. I am still in searching to find another half of me/soul mate but … talking to you now . I value integrity & harmony. I like varies of outdoor activities, love beach, camping and traveling, work out and also enjoy music, dancing, singing, movies, theater, fashion, dining out, cooking, inner designing, gardening and will develop more whichever is good for me. What I do for fun is not as important as who I spend time with. When I am with my favorite people even simple things can make me happy. Sounds too good to be true? I challenge you to make that determination for yourself. I'm quite aware that perfect I am not; nonetheless,
Interested in
My opinion on the type of woman that I want to be with in the future is someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too, I do not like to have … things very messy. .

Hey,How are you doing? Hope you are doing pretty good..i want to know more about you I like what i see in your profil,I am new to this online thing so please bear with me. I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you after reading your profile. I guarantee that I am a nice man
and know how to treat a lady... I'm serving the US Army. you seems to
be a very down to earth lady and I really admire that! .I guess I will
leave you with this for now. I hope your day went well and I hope to
hear from you soon.Thanks for reading this! I practically wrote you a
book! and you can write me back to my email edwardfrank116@yahoo.com ..bcoz i didnt always on here.. Hehe! .

Image Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Edward, edwardfrank116@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:27 pm

yahoo avatar

FB
Edward Frank Jandl
About
Worked at Multinational Force and Observers
Lives in Cairo, Egypt
From Phoenix, Arizona

About Edward
I am so happy..I am Well-educated; I am attractive, witty with spirituality, good sense of humor;kind, sweet with compassion, thoughtfulness and easy going; I am masculine and youthful that you feel like and fun to be with; I have a generosity and great tolerance when time is difficult. I am capable and independent. I am still in searching to find another half of me/soul mate but talking to you now . I value integrity & harmony. I like varies of outdoor activities, love beach, camping and traveling, work out and also enjoy music, dancing, singing, movies, theater, fashion, dining out, cooking, inner designing, gardening and will develop more whichever is good for me. What I do for fun is not as important as who I spend time with. When I am with my favorite people even simple things can make me happy. Sounds too good to be true? I challenge you to make that determination for yourself. I'm quite aware that perfect I am not; nonetheless, I always strive to be the better one in all aspects of life - ethically, spiritually, professionally and even physically. I will never stop learning besides i like what i read about you.

Image Image

hos friends on FB

Dakota Ramos --- our Ramos :lol:
and
Sergeant First Class John Adams
from this thread
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=52060
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Edward, edwardfrank116@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:25 am

Received: from [207.158.40.107]
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 19:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 207.158.40.107
ISP: American Internet Services, LLC.
Organization: KST Networks
State/Region: California
City: San Diego

Hi Angel,
It nice to meet you i feel like am the most favored Man knowing such a sweet Lady like you..first i will let you know am not here for game am to old for that...second am single and i need long term serious relationship that is why am here..third..i have 2 kids..14 and 11yrs,they live with my sister in NYC..well am an adventurous person ,..i have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many guys on the tip of the spear: US service members of all branches and ranks, Coalition forces, contractors and locals. but now am presently deployed to Egypt serving the MFO(Multinational Force & Observe) US army for peace keeping mission but i will soon be retire to settle down with the love of my life...and am ready to relocate any where my love is...well I am a gentle good man who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest and honorable and very much the kind of man who knows how to treat a special woman. I love swimming, fishing, cooking for my woman sometimes is good for me..In the perfect date I think I would like to share time with my woman, making her happy. I am looking for a woman who will love me for whom. I want an understanding , loving and caring woman that is capable of making me happy too. Life is too short to live without love.I am searching for a Soul mate but rather someone who is intelligent,spirited, classy and good with a good heart and good mind.I would like to meet a woman that could 1st make me laugh and be a good friend, and that just wants simple things in life and are looking for a friend 1st and lover 2nd to spend time with. I believe after that, if two people are right for each other then they will get to know each other as they go along and work it out on the way and also Ill like to meet someone who still believes in opening doors for people and letting a man have his seat on the tube...I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. . Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed (unless of course I am working around the house), well grounded, and I know that being sexy is a state of mind rather than ones appearance.. I absolutely love music and movies. Im a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely man who enjoys life.. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in...and hope i can read back from you..and share your picture with me...

Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males