More 419s, part 23 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Attn. Robert Russell; <nitrocourier0@yeah.net>

Postby IceFM on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Attn: Consignee,

We have been contracted to dispatch your Consignment with serial number XX/20010/CL0881 deposit by ATL.

We need urgently.

1. Name of Recipient. ( Very Important )
2. Address of Recipient. ( Not P.O. Box ).
3. Airport Closest to you.
4. Your Id Card or Recipient ID.
5. Telephone Number/Fax.

If you are not the one who will receive the Parcel please kindly indicate the name of the recipient before dispatch very important.

Upon receipt of the details above we will complete handling and issue the Shipment Airway Bill.

Note all questions concerning the Parcel should be directed to the Consignor Mr. Carney of ATL.

Your Cooperation is Anticipated as time is of essence.

Mr. Robert Russell.
+1-4044786480.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dieter Reinhart; <dieter_reinhart@aim.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Dear xxxxxx

Thanks for your quick response and basically, this is in reference to a deceased client of mine in the name of Alfred who passed away recently with no stated next of kin and huge fund ($18.35M) in our care. As it is, my bank is preparing to revert the funds to the Swiss state treasury as unclaimed if we do not find a surviving next of kin with the same surname in the 30days. Since I am privy to confidential files on the funds, I can pledge you as the next of kin and we would share the proceeds 50/50 since you share a similar surname. I can assure you it will be 100% legal and no harm will be done to your reputation.

If you want more details, I will be very happy to furnish you more.

Waiting to hear from you earnestly.

Dieter Reinhart.

For confidential reason, I will appreciate if your reply message is sent to my secured email dieter_reinhart@aim.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 23 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:06 pm

name used = caroline richard

email addy = carolinerichard17@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.189.48.64
ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Type: Broadband
State/Region: Lagunes
City: Abidjan

header =

Return-Path: <carolinerichard17@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.189.48.64] by web163506.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:19:50 PST

email sent =

I wish to compensate you for your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out. I have arranged with UBA BANK and issued an ATM MASTER CARD valid at US$200.000 for your compensation. I am in LONDON right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties also.

So I want you to Contact my attorney in Abidjan Barrister. Daniel James on his information below, because I kept the ATM CARD with him to be send to you as soon as you contact him

Name; Barrister Daniel James
Email address: ( barrdanielljames@aol.fr)
Phone Number: +225-48-95-49-94

I left every instruction with him to send you the ATM MASTER CARD .as soon as you contact him, so make sure you re-confirm your address and Cell Phone Number to him to avoid any mistake on the delivery of your ATM CARD to you. Then ask him to send the ATM CARD to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your money at any ATM Machine in the world.

With All My Appreciation

Caroline Richard

Tel:+447035929563

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

David Bright; <iinfo6_@e1.ru>

Postby IceFM on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:13 am

--

UNITED NATIONS / WORLD BANK ORGANIZATION
United Nations House, 617/618.
Diplomatic Zone,
Central Area District,
Federal Capital Territory,
Abuja, Nigeria.

Our Ref: YBNGWB/UN/2013..

Attention: ,

APPROVED COMPENSATION PAYMENT AWARD OF US$2.3M

This is to inform you that a Debit Cash Card Number XX76XX000XXX14XX
Valued at $2.3 Million United States Dollars has been accredited in your
favor. Please contact Mr. david brigth, Email: iinfo6_@e1.ru with
the following information to facilitate your claims within 48hrs:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
MOBILE NUMBER:

Best Regards,

Mr. JOHN ADE
Tél:234-8023591222
CIV NAVSUBTORPFAC YORK.
UNITED NATIONS / WORLD BANK ORGANIZATION.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Agent Aaron Hotchner; <fbi_compensatiion@yahoo.com.ph>

Postby IceFM on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:25 pm

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON,
D.C. 20535-0001
www.fbi.gov/
Date; 26/11/2013

My friend,

I do understand your email and how you feel inside; because I also feel bad inside me, because I believe by now you should have receive your atm card and start withdrawing your fund.

I am a man of my word, you have nothing to lose, we should continue to say the truth because it is only the truth that can set us free as it is written in John chapt 8. VS 32. It is bitter to hear but truth is life and light.

Tell me the specific date that you are to send the needed fee $120, for me to be able to get the Affidavit Certificate from the high court, because without the Certificate, the paying bank is not going to remit your card to me.

My dear friend, i can never cheat on your personality because we are all human's, God is my witness about what i am saying to you now, you have to give this transaction a try and see what God is going to do in your life.

Note; don’t work so hard, because there is better thing ahead of you, so you have to try and make the payment, because your success is in your hand.

Sincerely,

Yours in service,
Mr. Aaron Hotchner
( F B I )representative
(Compensation Officer)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brian Bluckwall; <keithalexander1gov@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Attention!

Hello

How are you tonight? We want to let you know that this office did not have anything against you, nor either your fund unless you want it to be so, however, we have verified the source of this fund which came into the state in your name, and from all indications is actually belongs to you as the rightful beneficiary of the fund, moreover this fund in question arose from inheritance/Lotto winners price and not related from sales of ammunition, terrorism, money laundering etc… and after our due processes in supervising the source of this fund, this fund in question is legally acquired for you to receive here in the state or anywhere around the world. This agency has ascertained this fund by FBI, Homeland security and IMF to be released to you within the next 72hrs upon confirmation of the said document FUND IDENTIFICATION CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, to certify the true legitimacy of this fund.

We hereby announced to you in all fairness that any failure to comply with this final directives, will warrant this agency to order for your arrest because you cannot abandoned this fund with us under the custody of Federal Reserve Bank here in the states, trying to do that will attract more problems to you because we cannot delay in getting you arrested knowing fully that all your data are with us here and we have passed all your information to the state police, FBI Headquarters, Homeland security and IMF to checkmate you from all your daily activities and we are giving you between now and 29th of this month to have the sum USD350 send to our coordinator in Nigeria Mr. Anthony Ofoma who works with the US Ambassador to Nigeria as a protocol officer, to proceed with the issuance of the aforementioned document in your name which will warrant this office to write off your name from this bad list your name involved with. Note: why we are giving you this conception is based on your explanations to us about your financial challenges.

This may be our last message to you and if you fail to comply then it will warrant us in getting you apprehend, and you will be paraded through both the local and international Media as one of the perpetrators of terrorism and money laundering etc…

Your urgent attention in this regards is highly imperative

Thanks and God bless you

Best Regards,

For: N.S.A/C.S.S Office

Mr. Brian Bluckwall
Commander, U.S. Cyber Command.
Director, National Security Agency.
Chief, Central Security Service

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dieter Reinhart; <2018896904@qq.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Dear xxxxx,

I understand your caution because the internet is filled with all sort of criminality and hence we really do have to thread carefully.
I am sure if we can overcome every sense of animosity, you would come to appreciate and even thank me at the end of proceedings.
Anyway, please find attach a copy of my passport and hopefully we can get this going. I would appreciate if you can reply to dieter_reinhart@aim.com

Dieter

.... still veils delivered over China

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Agado; <wsucenter2@yahoo.co.jp>

Postby IceFM on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello,

This is inform you that we have arranged your first Payment of $5000 usd, We wish to inform you that after the board meeting of the IMF branch Benin and office of the finance ministry ,Your name appeared among the beneficiaries listed for payment approval. The IMF board have been stipulated that this payment has to be carried out via western union or direct transfer into your account or if payment will be sent through western union and you will be receiving $5,000.00 usd per day and they can only send $5,000.00 usd daily. Kindly reconfirm the information listed, Your Receiver Name, Your Address,and your telephone number, your text Question and Answer and your age. Be advised to Mr Johnson Agado for more details on your payment.

Name: Mr.Johnson Agado.
TEL: +229 98 42 80 92
E-mail (wsucenter2@yahoo.co.jp)

The only fee you will need to pay is the administrative fee.
Best Regards
Juliana Edgar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Attention: xxxxx,

I received your email and all the contents therein are well noted.
Please before we proceed further for your claim you have been advise
to furnish us with the following details stated below.

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
MOBILE NUMBER:
BANKING DETAILS / ADDRESS:
BANK ROUTING NUMBER:
BANK SWIFT CODE NUMBER:
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ATTACH DRIVERS LICENSE VIA EMAIL OR ID CARD.

I await your prompt response asap.

Best Regard
Mr.JOHN ADE

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan R. October; <susan_october@yahoo.co.nz>

Postby IceFM on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Susan R. October
World Bank Auditors-Uk Office
3 Whitehall Court LondonSW1A 2EL
United Kingdom

Dear Sir/ma

Re: Circular Letter

After the economic meltdown, some countries wrote asking that their debt be reduced or written off entirely through the IMF or World Bank.

We are considering these requests of cancelling their debt but on one condition that all their foreign contractors, inherited entitlements and other payments not mentioned here in this circular are paid through our supervisions and to be coordinated by our office in United Kingdom.

Therefore, if you are a contractor and your fund is yet to be released to you, this is an opportunity to claim it. You have an inheritance banqueted to you either by a relation or somebody somewhere and you are also yet to receive such a monitory inheritance, this is another chance to be paid.

If you have been scammed in the process of trying to claim that which belongs to you, this is also your chance to be compensated. Send your response to the under signed and indicate what you want us to pay you for. It is your chance to recover all.

Sincerely,
Susan R. October.
World bank Auditors-Uk Office.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:55 pm

name used = Pamela Ronald

email addy = pamelaronald04@live.com

IP = MS

email sent =

Hello Dear,

How are you doing presently,I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.My name is Miss Pamela Andrew Ronald, I am 23 years from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently, The only daughter of late Dr Andrew Ronald who was a politician and a writer also the branch manager of Community Commercial bank in my country Ivory Coast.He died after a brief illness,my lovely mother and one of my brothers died after the burial Ceremony of my father,as a result of food poison which i need your help please help me.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father Dr Andrew Ronald.Her aim was to kill me but God is with me please do all your best to help me out from this camp.

Meanwhile,I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my International passport and other valuable traveling Documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My late father deposited the sum of $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in one of the bank in Europe with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my school before i escaped to this country to safe my life.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.

Attach here is my picture and here is Rev Father Isaac Mark phone number call ( +221-777498171 ) him now and tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the female hostel to come and answer your call,
Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.

Yours Truly,
Miss Pamela.

pics get few GI hits.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:57 pm

FMF

Fishsweet110 Profile: Honest, love and true

Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 4" (163 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

About Me
I am a nice looking girl with a vision and open minded heart ready to meet a man who is willing to a reliable, caring woman. my fish man is here, i hope we can make a different.

My Perfect First Date
TELL YOU LATER. I HOPE YOU BEAR WITH ME. THANKS

pic gets no GI hits. to RS

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

bk-of.african52011@msnzone.cn

Postby jaga on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:06 pm

customercervive on netlog
female - 55 years, Cotonou, Benin
Name: Veronica Brown
Date of birth: 15/04/1958
Language: English

CONTACT BANK OF AFRICAN BENIN FOR YOUR WIRE TRANSFER
BANK OF AFRICAN BENIN 73/74 HOSPITAL ROUTE COTONOU
BENIN REPUBLIC BANK DIRECTOR: DR: MARK OLISE:
EMAIL: (bk-of.african52011@msnzone.cn)
Mobile ( Phone:+229-98820286,) BANK OF BENIN FOREIGN OPERATION DIRECTOR.

Attn Beneficiary:

I have been waiting for you since to hear from you about your Compensation fund of ($3.7Million usd) as i have successed on get the transaction done but i didn't heard from you I'm here to inform you that I later find out that your fund has been delivered by courier company due to the amount is large and is very big risk to deliver that such amount through courier company since it dosen't have necessary certificate and i trying since to contact you via your phone which I fail many times.

Your country airport Custom will demand for Clearance Certificate and many other certificate as system of delivering in your country,I check the file of your bank draft and it will be very difficult to deliver it without backing it up with the necessary certificate, And i will not like any condition by which your fund will be on hold by any custom or any security as you know the amount in the bank draft .

I make an solid arrangement with Director of BANK OF AFRICAN BENIN REPUBLIC FOR WIRE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.Now your fund was deposited in AFRICAN BANK BENIN REPUBLIC for wire transfer,

Its my pleasure to inform you that i have verify from the bank director regarding the transfer of your fund and it was good news because the requested fee was less expensive for you to afford. your consignment containing your fund ($3,7Million usd) i have deposited it with the BANK OF AFRICAN BENIN. so that your fund will be wired to your account immediately you contact the bank director with your banking details.

However i went to BANK OF AFRICAN BENIN. to discuss this with the bank director as its has not been delivered to you However he told me that your fund can be transfered to you via a direct wire transfer(KTT) into your account.He told me to instruct you to contact the bank to apply for a direct wire transfer into your account to avoid loosing your fund due to delay.Therefore you can contact the bank with the below information, send to them your banking information.

1.YOUR FULL NAME:====
2.YOUR BANK DETAILS====
3.YOUR PHONE:==========
4.YOUR AGE:============
5.YOUR COUNTRY:======
6.YOUR OCCUPATION:===
ATTACH COPY OF YOUR ID:

Send an email to the bank with the above bank email and apply for your wire transfer as i have informed the bank about you already.On receipt of your fund into your account endeavour to inform me immediately you receive your fund in your account.

Thanks Regard
Dr. Stanley Brown
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kent B. Miller; <adeyemisule1@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Ricky Masias; <rickymasias33@gmail.com>

Here is my work ID

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi xxxxx

I have told you that i will get you the proof you requested for once
you furnish us with the require details to proceed further and if you
think reporting to authorities will be the best option for you then
you can go ahead without fear.If am not real / honest why do i have to
let you come over to Belgium to Witness the fund release.

John Ade

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams