Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: London
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am an easy going person, slow to anger and gentle nature. I like meeting new friends and also going out with family and friends I like reading and listening to cool music.

....... writes:

Hello

I am Mrs.Wendy Chadwick, i am from United states of America currently resides in Europe with my only daughter Jessica, she is 16 years of age, after checking your profile on this site I beleive I can trust you so I am writing to ask for your help to please accept my child Cynthia in the name of God and help me to raise her up, I grew up as an orphan and now a widow, I have nobody to help take care of her because I was recently diagnosed cancer and I have only 2 months to live, I don' t want her to suffer again because she has suffered a lot ever since the death of her father and my illness, we have the sum of €2.000.000 Two million Euros inside a box here in a security company which we inherited from her late father Michael Chadwick (my husband) I am willing to transfer this box of money to you while you help my daughter Cynthia to come over to your country to continue her education, and take care of her needs until she grow up and be able to take care of herself, she is a lovely child and I don't want her to suffer, my husband people abandoned us and confiscated all my husband properties in the states and even planned to kills us due to their greed, we are hiding here in Europe and I don't want anything to happen to my beloved child, please help me accept her as your own child and give her the best in life, please do that and God will bless you and your family, We are willing to offer you the 10% of the total money I told you about if you help me to accept my child and train her for me. Like I said before, I have only two months to live due to this cancer illness. This is my private email address(wendylove2004@gmail.com) pls reply me after reading this massage for further detals.

Thanks

Mrs.Wendy & Jessica

146.185.31.212 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

NetSumo Limited Operators
NetSumo Ltd
31 Beaufort Court
Admirals Way
London
E14 9XL
United Kingdom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

ruthalfred22@yahoo.it

Postby jaga on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:52 pm

MDF: ruthalfred2013
RUTH ALFRED/
78 year old, woman from Kuwait
:mrgreen:
Message from ruthalfred2013
Date: 7, Oct 13:55:39
Subject: READ CAREFULLY AND REPLY

I am writing you with almost respect, I have not meet with you before but I was inspired to contact you regarding this motive after I discovered your profile on internet, I don't want you to disregard this proposition by any reason, I need trustworthiness and sincerity from you please, it will improve your livelihood as well as your moral value.

I am Mrs. Ruth Alfred, a nationality of Kuwait and presently living in Kuwait; I am the wife of Dr. Welford Raymond Alfred who died on the 24th January 2011 through a drastic plane crash with my only son James Alfred, and before his death he deposited the sum of US20, 000,000.00 TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS in a consignment metal box with a FINANCIAL SECURITY COMPANY in UNITED KINGDOM LONDON.
He worked with the oil sector for twenty nine years in Kuwait our home country; I don't want the security company to claim my fund after my death because six-months ago I was diagnosed with terminal illnesses such as cancer of the breast and asthma,

I am also a deaf. my condition is getting worse, my union with my late husband was fulfilled in the Lord and with financial fruitfulness, I want you to receive this fund from the security company into your bank account and distribute it among the orphans, the poor, widows and less privileged people all over the world, meanwhile, 40% of this fund will go into your personal purse for your participation as my beneficiary, 10% will be given to my personal lawyer who will secure the legal documents of the fund in your names, while 50% will be distributed among the people I mentioned above.

Since after the death of my late husband I decided not to re-marry due to old age and my religious believe, so I want you to feel free and reply this mail so that I will give you the contact information of my lawyer for more detail about the fund and how you will receive the fund in your bank account. Reply to me through this email here: ( ruthalfred22@yahoo.it ).

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Ruth Alfred.
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Regina Al Ahmed; <1194341323@qq.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:48 pm

KPC
P.O. Box: 27575,
Postal Code: No. 73726,
Safat, Kuwait

Greetings,

I'm Mrs. Regina Al Ahmed a widow to late Mr.Hassan Ahmed former CEO of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) here in Kuwait. I am suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don't want you to pity me, but I need your assistance and trust.

My late husband died early this year from bomb attack, and during the period of our Marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, the essence of contacting you are to help distribute the funds to the families of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami, families of USA recent flood victims or any of charitable homes hence you will be compensated with 20% of the total sum.

Am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail and I have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, please you can ignore it and please accept my apology.

Before my late husband died he deposited the sum of Twenty million United States dollars in a Finance Firm in Europe some years ago, that's all I have left now, I need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to Japanese earthquake and tsunami, families of USA recent flood victims, so that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in your hands and management.

I hope God will use you to touch many lives. Please reply back to me; The doctor has stopped me from receiving and making calls due to my ill health condition.

God bless you.
Best Regards,
Mrs. Regina Al Ahmed

Received: from server1.dental.local ([69.15.39.54]) by mail.danielpinto.pt with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
To: Recipient <CYJYZQH@163.COM>
Reply-To: 1194341323@qq.com
Return-Path: CYJYZQH@163.COM

CBEYOND COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
OrgId: BEY
Address: 320 Interstate North Parkway
Address: Suite 300
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30339

First IP shows Portugal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Regina Al Ahmed; <1194341323@qq.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Hello xxxx,

Compliments

Thanks for your patient as I have been in constant conversation with my attorney over how both parties will work together as well protected legally, in fact he has actually put me in a comfortable zone with his analysis and strategies. I will like you to contact him immediately so that we can flag off plans accordingly, below is his contacts.

Danny Megan, LLB HONS
Glasgow Lawyers
159 W Nile St, Glasgow,
Glasgow City G1 2RL,
United Kingdom
Phone:+447031952179
Email: dannymegan979@yahoo.co.uk

<<<< given address seems to be the cinema from Glasgow

Let me have update when you hear from him ASAP.

God bless you.
Best Regards,
Mrs. Regina Al Ahmed

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Danny Megan; <dannymegan979@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:55 am

Dear Mr.xxxxx,

Thanks for your inquiry, actually Mrs.Ahmed have informed me about her contact with you,could you please respond to me with your full contact details as well your occupation for my perusal so that I will give the details on how the transaction can be concluded in the next possible time or you can give me a call on my phone number below.

I will send to you all you have requested from me immediately I hear from you, Wishing you all the best.

Best Regards,
Danny Megan, LLB HONS
Glasgow Lawyers
159 W Nile St, Glasgow,
Glasgow City G1 2RL,
United Kingdom
Phone:+447031952179
Email: dannymegan979@yahoo.co.uk

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Nigeria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Williams; <rose.williams22@yahoo.dk>

Postby IceFM on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Rose Williams(Widow) The daughter of Late Sherrif Kindimbu from Weste Africa Nigeria.I am 34years old,my mother is From England,while my father is from Nigeria,i am an halfcast (White Girl) i was married to Late John Mike from England, i am now a new christian convert,suffering from long time concer problem.

From all indications, my condition is serious and according to my late husband doctor it is quite obvious that i may not survive the sickness,as a christian,i beleived God and i know that i will not die,i will leave to declare the glory of God, My late Husband Mr.John Mike is From England,he and my only son was killed by his family members,because he does not agree with them, i am presently leaving alone.Our Lord Jesus Christ is my comforter.

Before the death of my husband,he told me on his sick bed that he deposited some money with the United Bank for Africa plc(UBA) in Nigeria, the sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (Usd$15.5M).After disclosing this secret to me,he gave me the Documents he used in Depositing the fund called Certificate of Deposit,he never wanted to tell me about it until the present moment that he was about to die,he told me that his reason for telling me about this fund secretly is because after his death that he knows his family will not allow me to inherit any of his wealth or property.

He told me that Nigerian Government will not allow me to make this claim since i am a citizen of Nigeria,my husband told me that i can only get the fund claimed through the help of a foreigner like you,and that was exactly what happened,I made up my mind to travel abroad to leave the rest of my life and continue to do the work of God as a missionary,I called my late husband lawyer to find out if the fund is still in contact in that bank, to enable me raise some money to continue my mission,to my greatest surprise it was still in contact.

Presently,all the Documents concerning the FUND are with me, now that my sickness has gone to this stage,I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world,i have prayed and told God to direct me to an honest christian who will receive this fund and utilise it together with me and for things that will glorify the name of God,after my prayers,I decided to contacted you alone my beloved in Christ.

Please I will appreciate that you send the following information to enable my late Husband Lawyer commence with the procuring of the necessary document that will back you up as next of kin to my late Husband for immediate arrangement with the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA Plc on how the Fund Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (Usd$15.5M) will be claimed by you on my Late Husbands Behalf as his Next of Kin and New Beneficiary.

1. your full name.
2. Your contact address.
3. Your telephone/fax numbers for prompt communication. I await to here your urgent reply.

Thanks and God bless you.
Evangelist Rose Williams(Widow).

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widow scam

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 pm

madamritapaul

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New South Wales
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I ma madam rita paul from australia i ma here to make friends not to meet scammers

madam_ritapaul@outlook.fr

IP: 41.66.11.91
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Lorrita Wolfgang, lorrita.wolfgang@yandex.com

Postby Bix on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:59 pm

waydate
lorrita wolf
- 72 y/o man :mrgreen:
- from Rome, Lazio, Italy
- Gujrati, Greek, Greek

'I need your help please contact me on the follwing mail ID: lorrita.wolfgang@yandex.com
For more details'

Picture stolen from Amanda G.
http://www.estateagents.co.za/TeamDynamique.aspx
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widow scam

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 pm

^^
Subject: RE: Hello
Dear Beloved in Christ,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth; I had no choice than to do what is lawful and just in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God & His Mercies and glory upon my life. I am Madam Rita Paul(An Australian) a widow to Late Dr. Steven Richard a businessman. My husband and I worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Hong Kong for twenty years before he died .We were married for Fifteen years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we both got born-again as dedicated Christians.

I am now suffering from long time breast Cancer and Cancer of the lungs, from all indication my condition is really deterioration and it is quite obvious that i wont live more than 3 months according to my doctor, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is strongly against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (Six million five hundred thousand Euro) with a Bank in Africa for an extention investment . And now i am willing to donate the total sum of 6.5million Euro to the less privileged and to contribute to the development of church in the whole world, America , Asia, Africa and Europe. My late husband was a very wealthy man and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth, Presently this money is still with the bank and the management just Wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf If I cannot come over. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment of the Cancer of the lungs in a hospital, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to Live. Please i want you to note that this money is lying in the Bank in Cote d'ivoire.

I want a person that is God-fearing who will use this money to fund churches,
orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that give. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's. I await your quick response to this mail as this is my last wish to see this funds transferred before my Death.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein,this is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth. Please what ever your response may turn out to be i wait for your response for further details concern this money and the bank which it was deposited into.

Thanks and God bless you
Your Sister In Christ,
Madam Rita Paul
madam_rita_paul@yahoo.com

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Dear xxxxx,
Thanks very much for your mail.I contacted you because i need your assistance to have this said fund utilize in your country for God's work.I have no intention to harm you for just no reason.This is real and legitimate that all you need to do is to contact my family attorney for the processing of the vital documents that will back you up with the claim.

The documents on the ground regarding this fund will be changed to your name as next of kin to the fund.Do not entertain any fear as you requested for my passport before you can send your information which will be sent to you if that is the problem.

I am in the hospital right now in Africa but i attached the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of the fund for you to view and be convinced that this is real and legitimate which is more vital than my passport requested.
As you receive this mail please send your information so that i will direct you to my attorney to start up with the processing.

God Bless You.

Evan Rose Williams.

UBA DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE.JPG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

sandra_moses@cheerful.com

Postby jaga on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:47 am

MDF: sandramoses
Sandra Moses/
62 roku życia, kobiety z Ghany
:mrgreen:
Message from sandramoses
Date: 13, Oct 19:31:09
Subject: HELLO
DEAR GOD'S ELECT.
I am writing this mails to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great
sorrow in my heart and I am
contacting you from my country Ghana I want to tell you this because I
don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open
up to you, I married to chief.Akim Moses who worked with Ghana
embassy in Germany for nine years before he died in the year 2005.We
were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not
to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited a consignment box valued of US$
14.5m (Fourteen Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars) and 75Kilos of Gold in a Security company here in Accra Ghana the capital city of Ghana in west Africa
Presently this money is still in Security Company. He made this money available
for exportation of Gold from Ghana mining.
Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of
seven months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is
my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you
over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you
to take 40 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 60%
of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the
orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my
family member, just to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.
Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul
because these sicknesses have suffered me so much.

NOW I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT THE SECURITY COMPANY ON HOW THIS CONSIGNMENT AND GOLD WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU ::
DIRECTOR EMAIL: smithmark5@post.com
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR:: franklinmark75@gmail.com

I WILL LIKE YOU TO FIRST CONTACT THE DIRECTOR AND TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE THE FOREIGN BENEFICIARY AND BUSINESS PARTNER TO MY LATE HUSBAND CHIEF Akim MOSES,THAT YOU ARE CONTACTING HIM ON HOW THE CONSIGNMENT BOXES WILL BE SEND TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTry.
1. THE REGISTRATION NO..........................GIL/GH/XXX32/OX
2. THE BATCH NUMBER OF THE BOXES...................GIL/ GH/XXX54/0X
3. SECURITY CODE NUMBER........................ ..SFSS/GH942054/02
4. SERIAL NO............................ .....0043687/EB.
CODE NUMBER....................5273
TRY TO UPDATE ME AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT THE SECURITY COMPANY.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU HEAR FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY.

YOUR'S SINCERELY
MRS. SANDRA MOSES.
PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO EMAIL ME BACK TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL HERE :: ( sandra_moses@cheerful.com )
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lorrita Wolfgang, lorrita.wolfgang@yandex.com

Postby Bix on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:39 am

Received: from [41.85.169.148] ([41.85.169.148]) by web22j.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:33:16 +0400
IP: 41.85.169.148
ISP: Benin Telecom
Organization: OPT Benin / Benin Telecom
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Littoral
City: Cotonou

A DYING WIDOW SCAM! :roll:

Dearest,
I am Mrs. Lorrita Wolfgang from Germany. I am married to late Mr. George Wolfgang, who worked with their Embassy in Benin Republic for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2009, after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.
We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter (Lillian) who later died in a motor accident. Before the untimely death of my husband, Since after his death I decided not to remarry When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US$2.1M (Two Million, one hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a Bank Atlantique (BAB) in Cotonou Benin republic
Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently, Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next eight months due to my cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, according to the desire of my late husband before his death.
I want this fund to be used in Activities like, Individual, Orphanages widows, and church .I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are unbelievers.
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don’t want them to know about this development; As soon as I receive you reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Cotonou-Benin Republic. I will also issue you the documents that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply to my email ID: lorrita.wolfgang@yandex.com
Thanks Mrs. Lorrita Wolfgang

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:05 pm

I told her we don't accept Photoshop Deposit docs ..... only copy of passport

Dear xxxxx,
I will send it to you soon if that is want you want.
Evan. Rose Williams.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Jomo; <blessing_jomo77@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:37 pm

My dearest in Christ xxxxx,

How are you doing to day, Sorry for my late response due to my illnesses. I received your message together with your question I am assuring you that no problems because the entire document covered this inheritance fund in the bank are with me,

I we like to have all this information’s bellow from you to enable me write a later of introduction to the bank that you are the person to transfer my inheritance fund to for the work of God

Your full names……
Your direct telephone and fax……
Your country and city you live…..
Your age and marital status…………
Your occupation…………
A copy of your identity........

Immediately I received these information's the certificate of deposit issued to my late husband on the first day of deposit shall be forwarded to you for you to contact the Bank and you request them to make the transfer to you in your account as the new beneficiary also our family friend.

Please, remember to put me in your daily prayers for God's healing.

Thanks and GOD bless us all in his infinite goodness and mercy.

Remain blessed,
Yours sincerely sister and always in Christ
Sister Blessing Jomo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Dear xxxx,

As you requested please view the attached passport.You made mentioned of the deposit certificate being photoshop.
I must tell you is a big insult to me that i need an apology before proceed.
Do you realize i am in the hospital regarding my healt problem as i am writing you now.
Send the requested information if your convince you can work with me and copy my attorney as well.

The name of my attorney is Barrister Eric Chukwu via email;barrister.chuwueric@yahoo.com and give him a call on +234 81 089 25 90 for more details and better understanding because he will be the one that will procure the vital documents needed for the claim on your behalf and have them forwarded to the bank for immediate release of the fund into your account.

God Bless You.

Evan Rose Williams.

NEW BRITISH PASSPORT.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams