User name: DGC
Relationship status: Widower
Income: I'll tell you later
61/Long Beach, NY
Seeking women: 40-70

Tagline:

"Nice guys don't always finish last"

In his own words:

"I am a simple guy into simple things, movies, dinners, staying home alone with a special person. I am easy going, mellow, a good listener, with a good sense of humor, a not too serious attitude, an old-fashioned romantic, and a very kind and loving heart. I would like to find someone with a good heart, someone looking for a person to laugh with, to feel comfortable with, to get to know and grow with. Someone who is sensual, a romantic who is turned on by a silent deep gaze into her partner's eyes, who finds value in a quiet evening alone with someone she cares about and whos company she values."

------------------------------------
61 | Long Beach, New York

hello

DGC 61 | Long Beach, New York

i will like to know more of you if you dont mind though, can we talk through our private emails? if you provide me with yours, i can be able to reach you or if you want mine reason is cos i dont login here often

IP: 41.58.194.220
Bad IP used in scams before

Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013

Hello,

It was nice to hear from you. I would love to know more about you, also the type of relationship you are looking for. I was told that Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship :yawn: . It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end :yawn: . Again thanks alot for writing me.

I  await your reply.

Daniel

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Campbell, tendercampbell@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:56 am

yahoo avatar

800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-360-989-9485/
360-989-9485

This man claims he is a Turkish born US citizen,who is 65 yrs. old and widowed.says he lives in Georgia,and goes by email address tendercampbell@yahoo.com-aka Daniel Campbell...who moved here from Washington state recently...He will try to gain your trust and then claim his US bank account is closed,due To past fraudulant activity and needs money wire-transsfer from Western Union to get back to GA.He is a scam artist,who says he is in Malaysia on business...BEWARE
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Campbell, tendercampbell@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:10 am

confirio
dancares
66 / Male / Straight

About Me
I guess I could be described as a self starter. I am certainly out going and not bashful, humor is important to me, and so is music. I am loyal and faithful, hardworking, loving and passionate about life. I look for the same in a companion… I like to be healthy and fit; although, I am not freaky about it, and I like who I am... As in anything good in life, it is always "A WORK IN PROGRESS....." the idea is not to focus on the destination but on the journey !!!:-) Have fun along the way ! For a companion; first off, this is an attempt to put into words something that is a sense, a feeling. It is elusive, vague, and yet real enough to change lives, create miracles, and make spirits soar. It all has to start with a "click" of chemistry!!! SENSE OF HUMOR is important ! A strong sense of self is also important; to know who they are, and what they want and what they like and dislike. Because love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. If you are interested in my personality feel free to send mee a mes..sage onn tendercampbell, at a place that's starts with ya and will all know it endss with hoo hope you can fine me. I would like to meet someone that is faithful, kind, loyal, even handed and not one sided in their views, who is out going and full of life. Lets feel Real Love

uses pic of sb. diff. on POF
see
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69674
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males