scammers with pictures of Denise Milani

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.

Re: scammers with pictures of Denise Milani

Postby thankfullnotme on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:07 am

Now she is using the name of Kirsty Neil, living outside New York City as of a week ago when I last spoke with her on IM. Her yahoo is kirstyneil60@yahoo.com and IP is 98.138.90.72 She said she was ready to come visit and only need a few hundred dollars to do so. Here are the photo's she sent.

The bottom one was the same one she used in her My Space account.
thankfullnotme
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 pm

...no surprise....pics are still DM and IP shows Google. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby thankfullnotme on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 pm

This scammer is using the name Sharon Ashley. E-mail sharonashley01@gmail.com Received from 10.216.161.74, which comes up invalid.

Hello xx Good day to you,How was your day?My day is good so far.Just
chilling and relaxing with TV.I was surprised to get your messages ,I
hope you are still interested in me.That is so awesome.Guess
why,because I never thought any man would be interested in a lady who
is just trying to find love on Online dating,I have tried so many ways
to get know men to notice me,i know it sounds crazy but i guess i'm
not just lucky with men,and when i get to meet a man i fall in the
hands of terrible men who were not ready for any relationship..and
that just hurts me so bad and treat me wrong.tell me will you break
my heart too,I have been hurt so so much and wont want to go through
that again in my life,it took me so long to get over my last heart
break and i know how it feels to be hurt.So more about me Im
Sharon,single lady,never been married,no kids,I was born and brought
up in Jefferson,TX.very communicative,easy going,outspoken,also a very
Romantic type,love to cuddle with my man,hold each other hands while
walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people's tell me maybe I'm just laid
back,lol.I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give
and to receive.I'm the only child and Daughter of my parents,My dad
was a successful business man...I lost my dad when i was twenty two
(22).My dad is a Mexican while my mom is an African..I miss him so
much, you know we used to go hunting together, we had so much
fun((TEARS)), his farewell i had My Mom met my dad when she came to
the states on Vacation, I have a British accent cos my sweet mom
always spoke her Language to me, And i got my skinned colour from my
late Dad,he very Handsome, Well mom and dad had a big fight some years
back and it made my Mom leave to her home country Nigeria, She never
came back but always sent me letter and in it she says to tell dad she
loves him, Dad always missed her, but he wont let anyone know he
misses her, Some years passed by and dad passed a ways in an auto
accident, he was drunk while driving, i'm pretty sure he was trying to
drink his thoughts away,but after his Death,his family sold out his
House and never thought about me, I had no place to Live in, So i move
to my uncle place to stay with him in Yuma,AZ..But he treated me so
bad and even tried to rape me several time when he is drunk so i then
ran away from him to Visit My Sweet Mother in Nigeria cos some few
months ago i got a call from Nigeria saying my mom is ill, She has
Breast Cancer,So for that i had to rush down to Nigeria to be with
her, and thats where i am now, With My Sweet Mom here in
Nigeria.Anyways My dream now is to relocate with the right man,Now I
guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't
it..ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him few years
ago,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that
is,it's a SHOCK,so this led me to break up with him,was I right by
that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home
to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want
our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good
heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a
fighter,Hmmmm.My goal in life is to be married and have a happy family
in a home filled with with a beautiful children s..I need a man to
spend the rest of my life with and who knows if it might be you.I
agree about true love that a couple is bout caring and trusting each
other.As well as helping both through everything in life esp our
faith in God.I really loved how u see how a couple should loved and
that just what i would loved to have in a Man.I totally believed we
could be a good fit if it up to God almighty and our hearts too.I
can't wait to hear from u soon and hope to get to know more about u
too.well I pray u like what u see and let God do the rest.Tell me more
about yourself... What is your favorite holiday? What makes you the
happiest? When is your birthday?if you have some picture's to send
them."The first sight of love is the last of wisdom."Lost Love.Sharon

This is the only message I have.
Using these pics of Denise

thankfullnotme
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ozy on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:01 am

Typical mugu story, just dump them
Always looking for those scamster passports
BY THE WAY - NEVER EVER SEND MONEY!
Ozy
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Trugentleman65 on Wed May 25, 2011 6:11 am

I met a scammer Saturday on Amigos.com. Sandra Moore using picture of denise milani. It has been a great exchange. I think I would like to cause some misery. Can I do that? Maybe a few long trips to Western Union offices?

Here is the content of the introductory email.

Good to read from you
3 messages
Sandra Moore - sandramoore1980@live.com Sun, May 22, 2011 at 11:55 AM
Hello
Thank you so much for getting back with me. It would be a pleasure to get to know you. I understand you have been through a lot, many thanks for your e-mail. It is sometimes dangerous to hope and wish for something, because it might just actually happen and then again its always dangerous asking me questions because you will get a thorough and open response that sometimes might out a smile on your face and other times would not. If truth and uninhibited openness is something that scares you, I am not the right person for you. I was so very impressed with the letter you wrote to me. I will surely try to tell you what I am all about before this letter is through.

I have a very open and frank policy. Unless I am contractually bound or have given my word to someone to keep something secret/confidential, I do not otherwise hold any secrets that can't be obtained merely by asking me. Specifically I want to know about you, your present, past, biography, work, kids, future, your hopes, your desires, what makes you happy and what makes you the person that you are today. I would like to know about your childhood and your life and I would like to know about where you would like to be now, a few months down the track, a few years down the track and ultimately your life-time goals. I'd like to know you as a person first but I also want to know your sexual side and what your tastes and limits are because ultimately no-one can make anyone happy unless they are given the information that helps them know the person inside and out so that afterward things happen without much fuss and with expectations known and met rather then guessed at and with limits inadvertently crossed thereby causing upset. It is my intention to get to know you and to know what makes you smile and what upsets you as to know what to increase and what to leave out both now and in the longer run should it work out that way. How open and frank you are with me is a choice I leave entirely up to you. If its G-rated or XX-rated its up to you and what you feel like and whilst it is up to me to keep to my part, it is up to you not to do things just for the sake that someone asks you but because you want to and are inclined to and are excited and enjoy doing what you do.

My past has been a bit troubled with men being fake to me and cheating on me and being lied to. I'm tired of getting the run around with selfish men. I have no children, but would very much like some one day. Hopefully, sooner than later, but need to find that right man first. My living status isn't exactly what I want at the moment. OK, so here is part of my story, we will see how far I get before my fingers fall off.My parents were both from Eastern Denmark. My mother was from a little place called Frederiksberg, Copenhagen on a ranch about 50 miles outside of town. When she was in High School she metCharter College Long Beach,CA my father who's dad had just bought a ranch in that county. They got married and lived out on the ranch and had 2 little girls and then in the late 70's they decided to go to Denmark. So with 2 little girls and 7 months pregnant with me they moved to Long Beach,California and bought a small ranch there. I was born in June 3rd of 1977 in Long Beach,California.My parents and sisters lived in Long Beach until 1997 when they decided they missed Denmark and their family so they moved back to Frederiksberg, CPH on the family ranch, It was a family owned ranch with my grandmother and grandfather, my uncle and his wife and their 4 children and my mom and dad with my sister. Except for my oldest sister Paris who married a guy and stayed in Long Beach,California. She was 24 at the time I believe or 25, she is about 4 or 5 years older than me but moved to Arizona.

Over the years I spent most of my time with my grandfather and my sisters got out of school and got married or went and got jobs.My cousins also left when they got out of High School. 2 of my cousins were boys so they tried to stay on the ranch but grandpa told them to leave after a year or so because they wouldn't work. For grade school I went to a one room school house with grades 1-8 all together. There was about 3 of us so very very small. We lived so far from town that when I went to High School as a Fresh girl I had to stay in town in a Dormitory set up for high school kids that lived too far from town. I stay there during the school year for the next 4 years. I would only go home during the weekends IF I wasn't playing basketball or track. During the summers I would go out to the ranch and work my butt off with my grandpa. I hated high school very much because I was an outsider from the country I was picked on a lot. I think that made me very rebellious and I drank during High School and tried to fit in I guess. Looking back it was dumb and doesn't make much sense but teenage years are tough for everyone especially when I was a sensitive kid who just wanted to fit in. But the funny thing is that I got straight A's and was Valedictorian even with all of that.

Currently, I am living with my sister named Daniella in Nigeria now which I have been at for 15months and trying to get a good Job now. I left the states and everything behind just to be with my sister when things and life weren't routine for me. So, I am rebuilding. I hope you don't think I am a bum or a slouch because I'm really not. I'm just a girl trying to claw her way through the dirt and grime to survive in this greed based world. I hope to get back to States when the time is right and hope it will happen very soon.

My grandparents are going to loan me money for a car as soon as I find some type of income from a job. We were talking about maybe getting me a pickup truck and do some blacktopping of driveways for the neighbors or mowing lawns or something in case I don't find a job soon. I'm good with my hands and building things, but am going stir-crazy here with nothing to do. I have learned to think before I act or speak for the most part, but I can be a bit stubborn at times. I'm a Taurus, it can't be helped much. :P Nobody is perfect as a single person(as far as I know), but I believe there is such a thing as a perfect couple and soul mates.

I will tell you a bit about my family. My parents are still married together, even if they aren't very happy. I believe they stick together because they know nothing else and fear change. Sometimes, you need to move on if things aren't working out. I hate how they fight and my dad tells my mom to STFU. It's not cool. But, on the other hand, he won't stick up for me when my mom is drunk and taking whatever out on me. So, it's hard to want to be friends with my parents. They don't support me or my decisions. My dad owned a auto company in Florida in Lake land where he sells motor parts before they moved but not sure if it's still existing. She is cruel to me and I would rather stay away from her if at all possible. I feel bad for her at times and have tried to forgive her and accept her because she has mental illnesses. Bi-polar, seizures, depression, a few others. I used to drive 30 minutes from previous apartments back to my parents' house many times late late at night to hold her during her seizures and be there for her. But, I never got much back from her except lies and hatred so I have stopped caring so much. I do still care and won't ever give up on her, but she isn't talking to me now. I will indulge you with a little details about my background. My ethnic background is 20pc Italian, 50pc American , 20pc Danish, 5pc German, and 5pc Native American. I have a slightly light complexion from my mother who is half Italian, half Polish. I don't burn easily in the sun. :D Most of my previous work has been in customer service. Be it fast food like McDonald's or an answering service or the psychologist I worked for as head receptionist for over a year. I am not afraid to get my hands dirty and believe that I always try my best no matter what challenge lies in front of me. I think that the jobs I have had are not very fulfilling and seem very repetitive. I was a shift manager at 4 different fast food chains through working my way up. I was a manager at the answering service I worked at. I also helped with maintenance at the bar when it was closed. And, I cleaned the toilets. LOL Yay me! I do whatever has to be done without a fuss.

I did graduate high school. Went to a local community college for a few months learning about computer programming but it was a bit above me, so I went to a small local business school to get a better grasp on typing and receptionist type things. Answering phones and such.

I'm a curious combination of very cautious mixed in with enthusiasm that borders on recklessness. On the one hand I can be exceedingly patient and take things slow as I learn more and more, but once a decision has been made and I'm ready to act, I move so fast that it often surprises people at the speed and accuracy of my actions. My ultimate aim though is to take it all the way but I do not blindly push any agenda or place conditions. I just go with the flow with good thoughts and intentions and with open eyes and an open heart and am easy going. I don't look for blame and I'm a very hard person to get angry - you would really have to try hard to achieve that. Have been through a time in my life where I felt worthless unloved, continuously searching for happiness. I wasn't getting along with my family, and my friends were all hating each other, leaving me stuck in the middle, stress fully trying to pull things together but meeting my ex i thought i have found Happiness but it was all the same. I used to have a boyfriend when i was still in Charter College Long Beach,CA. He was everything i wanted a guy to be. We had been friends for a couple of months and he finally asked me out. I was happy yet sad because i knew that if we dated our relationship will never be the same. During our first weeks of dating he was so sweet and nice and i started to get more and more attracted to him. Few months passed and we were still together i thought i was the happiest girl in the world.He treated me like a princess and that made me feel special and he promised to marry me so i allowed him to dis-virgin me not knowing he just wanted to have sex and leave me because he has found another girl who's parents are rich so he taught he could make his own wealth through them by marrying their daughter, I was so down that i thought i would kill myself but somehow i had the courage to live on.

I don't like being doubted, without having an emotional bond, to me it leaves everything else pointless. I do have to say you are a very big person for sharing your feelings the way you have. I do frequent church but i serve a living God am sure you understand why, and I have a temper comparable to a five year old. I get mad, but in five minutes I am over it but am getting over that.I share your same convictions. I want to marry once in my life but thought that's the way its going to be, I don't believe in divorce, single, separating and stuffs like that. Although it happens, I do not want that for me. I am holding out for a man that can respect my dreams and help me with them as I help him with his. I want someone that can appreciate solitude when his wife is at work, or want to go to work with his wife. I love life, and appreciate everything that I am dealt everyday. I still want to want the something for my future - wherever and however that comes about doesn't really matter. The kind of man I'm looking for has to be honest and trustworthy - beyond that other things are less important, but obviously there has to be some attraction both physically and mentally, the important thing is that an equal partner in life with both of us having equal say in every decision in life. I hope that you will not break my heart if i give it to you. I look forward in meeting you one day, I wont like to go through what i went through again so please let me know if u re not ready for a long term serious relationship {marriage} after knowing each other well... and you know trust is the foundation of a good relationship. A journey of a thousand miles start from the first step taken maybe this is ours we don't know yet. Ultimately I would love to bask in the warmth of your smile and that can only happen if you're happy and content with life and honesty is the key I think to starting along the correct path to achieve that. If we get there or not I can make no guarantees, life always has a way of throwing spanners into the works but at the very least I have warned you off in case there are aspects of me that you find loathsome or creepy or just a case of I am not the right person for you. In any case, I do wish you happiness and love no matter where and with whom you find it. I am not perfect, but can see that, and want to better myself. I have had spoiled relationships where I was hurt, you can never forget those times, just learn from them. I was ready to marry once, but thinking I was too young, I backed out, although I regret loosing a great love of my life, I have grown to be more mature for a more serious relationship. I have a lot of love to give, but I am far from being the person you describe in some ways, but in other ways I fit the picture.

I hope my brutal honesty won't scare you off, but I think it is best to get the worst out of the way before the good.

I hope I haven't totally confused you in who I am and what I want. You are a very great person, but I am who I am, I hope that can be good enough for you xxx

With tenderness,

Sandra

Trugentleman65
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Wed May 25, 2011 7:56 am

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam Trugentleman.

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Sharon Ashley (sharonashley01@gmail.com)

Postby GX7 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 am

I can't find this person on her but I have a gut feeling she isn't telling me the whole truth. So I was wondering if guys can help me out here. Her Zoosk profile states she's from Akron, Ohio. However her e-mail says something very different.

Hello Tim,

Good day to you,How was your day?My day is good so far.Just chilling and relaxing with TV.I was surprised to get your messages ,I hope you are still interested in me.That is so awesome.Guess why,because I never thought any man would be interested in a lady who is just trying to find love on Online dating,I have tried so many ways to get know men to notice me,i know it sounds crazy but i guess i'm not just lucky with men,and when i get to meet a man i fall in the hands of terrible men who were not ready for any relationship..and that just hurts me so bad and treat me wrong.tell me will you break my heart too,I have been hurt so so much and wont want to go through that again in my life,it took me so long to get over my last heart break and i know how it feels to be hurt.So more about me Im Sharon,single lady,never been married,no kids,I was born and brought up in Jefferson,TX.very communicative,easy going,outspoken,also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle with my man,hold each other hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people's tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol.I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I'm the only child and Daughter of my parents,My dad was a successful business man...I lost my dad when i was twenty two (22).My dad is a Mexican while my mom is an African..I miss him so much, you know we used to go hunting together, we had so much fun((TEARS)), his farewell i had My Mom met my dad when she came to the states on Vacation, I have a British accent cos my sweet mom always spoke her Language to me, And i got my skinned colour from my late Dad,he very Handsome, Well mom and dad had a big fight some years back and it made my Mom leave to her home country Nigeria, She never came back but always sent me letter and in it she says to tell dad she loves him, Dad always missed her, but he wont let anyone know he misses her, Some years passed by and dad passed a ways in an auto accident, he was drunk while driving, i'm pretty sure he was trying to drink his thoughts away,but after his Death,his family sold out his House and never thought about me, I had no place to Live in, So i move to my uncle place to stay with him in Yuma,AZ..But he treated me so bad and even tried to rape me several time when he is drunk so i then ran away from him to Visit My Sweet Mother in Nigeria cos some few months ago i got a call from Nigeria saying my mom is ill, She has Breast Cancer,So for that i had to rush down to Nigeria to be with her, and thats where i am now, With My Sweet Mom here in Nigeria.Anyways My dream now is to relocate with the right man,Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it..ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him few years ago,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,Hmmmm.My goal in life is to be married and have a happy family in a home filled with with a beautiful children s..I need a man to spend the rest of my life with and who knows if it might be you.I agree about true love that a couple is bout caring and trusting each other.As well as helping both through everything in life esp our faith in God.I really loved how u see how a couple should loved and that just what i would loved to have in a Man.I totally believed we could be a good fit if it up to God almighty and our hearts too.I can't wait to hear from u soon and hope to get to know more about u too.well I pray u like what u see and let God do the rest.Tell me more about yourself... What is your favorite holiday? What makes you the happiest? When is your birthday?if you have some picture's to send them."The first sight of love is the last of wisdom."Lost Love.Sharon

GX7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sharon Ashley (sharonashley01@gmail.com)

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 am

Pics are showing Denise Milani. Drop this scammer - it´s a Nigerian male who has stolen them!

And thanks for posting :)
If you provided an email h e a d e r you´d surely see an IP originating in Nigeria, Ghana or Malaysia...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby gabriel69 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 pm

hola mi nombre es gabriel me (Name deleted) you seen me something moco space i like you i lot i want to talk to you you look i great person cant i have your number :love:
gabriel69
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gabriel69 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:31 pm

is me agen gabriel my number is (Deleted Phone number) im nice guy im like you a got hurt some much i want somebody in my life to make new family and to be happy im 31 year im mexican im from (Deleted location) i like music im dj i live wih my brother call me if you want to know me take care you god blees you
gabriel69
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam gabriel69.

This is not a dating site - the above report is of a definite scammer.

Please also do not post personal details in this open forum - you online safety is also our priority.

This guide my help http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gabriel b on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 am

sweetheart you to hard i want to talk to you for real i give my number you never call me is okay maybe you find somebody better i wish the best for you you are nice girl is you want real friend call me my number is (Telephone number deleted) my name is gabriel dont forget it cuidate mucho corazon take care
gabriel b
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:03 am

Hi gabriel .

AGAIN - this is not a dating site - please do not rejoin and make another post.

This is a proven scammer.

Also do not post personal details online - it is not safe.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

SusanRobert84 at Y FRAUD

Postby SixtyFathomsDown on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 am

"SusanRobert52" appears elsewhere on this board. Different photos than the one I received, see below.

This is an obvious scam...poor spelling, bad punctuation....clearly a rip-off artist looking to bilk some poor XXXX(we dont call them names here - Ralph) out of LOTS of $$$.

Don't know where this e mail originates...perhaps Africa...but it is a CLEAR SCAM:

how re u today, i hope u re fine and well. i kinda felt be-littled after i read the last mail u sent but its okay now. i am not married, and i would come to the states if there is anything good there for me. i hope to hear from u again bye for now.

SixtyFathomsDown
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: SusanRobert84 at Y FRAUD

Postby Ralph Warner on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 am

Thank you for the post.

While you have posted enough for me to see that its a scammer, you have not yet posted enough to prove it and then keep others from being scammed.

Please take a look through our FAQ that will explain what we need and post any information you can to keep others from being scammed.

If you have any questions please ask
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Russian scammers