scammers with pictures of Kelsey Hess

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Kelsey Hess

Postby keithr5699yh on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:36 pm

ive got a woman online says she is chloe bseeking@yahoo.com using kesley hess pics,when i told her ive seen the pics on here she says she is kesley hess and she lives in texas
keithr5699yh
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Never tell scammers they are listed here!! ;)
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Harley-Rider on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Old email of person possing as Kelsey Hess, JocelynChad@yahoo.com, JocelynChad2000@yahoo.com.
Is now using JocelynChad@yahoo.com again, person has FB as Jocelyn Chad as well. Was suckered out of 10K myself before I figured it was all a scam. Sent money to PA, Canada, and lastly Nigeria. Said she was in antiques buisness with uncle. Still posting pic's from Kelseyxxx. person is using post on: amateurmatch.com
I hope this helps anyone looking or involved with this person.
Person seems to post a new profile daily with different location and names.
Find them and shut them down
Harley-Rider
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:04 pm

I am sorry this happened to you, Harley-Rider :(
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 am

roseflow247 on waydate

- 32 y/o woman
- from Florala, Alabama, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 27 to 37 y/o

My name is roseline,am 32 years old and never married in my life.I consider myself a kind, respectful, outgoing and loving woman.I am a girl who likes extreme, I like when my life sated by events and acquaintances. Most of all I like dialogue with people. I am a very vigorous and spontaneous girl. I must tell you that all my friends believe I bring luck and success. I guess I’ll give you a kiss for luck if we meet one day. First of all, a man should be a man. I mean he should be the complete difference of a woman with such qualities as strength, energy, aggression, firmness in making decisions, the ability to pass through all troubles and to solve all the problems easily. A man of my dream is a defender; he should feel me, feel my love. other.you can mail me at rosefloe247@yahoo.com or add me as rose_richard35 for us to have more conversation

rose_richard35@yahoo.com - for "charting"
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Another one?

Postby searchingfor on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:40 am

I do beleive I have another one here.Ive been talking with this one for not very long,she supposedly lives in Tennesee,but I dont really think so.Ive asked her a few times to send me a email but she wont so must know some thing and dont want me to be able to trace her IP addy. But the last few times I talked with her well the same ol same ol. Has propertys in africa that need to be sold left by her deceased parents,and of course cant get the proceeds or any thing until she is married,well of course to me. She was needing money to get to africa and all of course I told her no I cant help with that and she even had this bogus lawyer contact me saying that he would get the money to her for the flight there but I would still have to get her 500 dollars for hotel and expenses.well I never rsponded and havent been talking with this girl until tonight.Shes in africa and has a hotel room so thats good right. Well now her and her lawyer are wanting me to open a bank account to do a money transfer. Nope I told it I dont have a bank account and am not opening one.Well the pessure is on now.This girl supposedly has a business and everything else but no bank accounts here in the states.No some thing isnt right. Ohh this has to be done really really fast to because it just has to So heres its user name is all I have,no pics or any thing either.
cupidheart600@yahoo,com Its all I have for you.Hope you can find some info on it or at least get a IP addy some how.
searchingfor
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:02 am

Maybe because his format is made for quick chat sessions. This ensures a steady quick cash money flow.
The storyline is scam-typical. Can you post the message text/money request text/photo? :)
Yahoo avatar of cupidheart600@yahoo.com is "Kelsey Hess". Merged.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:24 am

Kelsey Jones - kelseytom55@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [197.255.164.110] by web125405.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:08:39 PDT

IP:
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
Organization: Dynamically Allocated to WIMAX Customers
ISP Provider: Spectranet

Email:
Hello handsome!!!
Here is about me..I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me My name is Kelsey, I am 35 years old .I am a 'Leo';.I practice faithfulness in Christian religion, I honor God, the church and all things holy - I live my life by a few simple creeds: Live and let live :Trust in God and believe in yourself: Treat others the way you want to be treated .Entertainment: I like attending Music concerts, movies, weekend trips, Very good in dancing and absolutely love music.
Hobbies and Interest: , meeting friends, History, Listening to music, A little sports, Biking.
Am from a family of 2 and am the second child of the family my father died six years and later that same year my sister died to a motor accident am only child in the family and my mom marry 4 years later to a man in Michigan(USA).....I was born and Raised Up in orrtanna Pa in the month of August on the 09th day. My favorite color is purple.I really adore the color "purple" on a man it will just increase his handsome ten fold at least, it will to me!I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am. Description about my body are Height: 5'7', Eyes: Blue Bust: 36 in (91 cm) Waist: 25 in (63 cm) ,Hips: 36 in (91 cm) ,shoe Size: 7 ,Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg).and I have a light complexion! I need real and perfect love, I need a man that can take me through, I have been hurt in the past and i don't want that to happen to me anymore,that's why I said I need real love.I am far from a millionaire and am not out for anything but love.
Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won't give up on you is what I am looking for.Concerning sexuality, I am not a promiscuous woman. I do not smoke. I do drink on social occasions. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the man i marry. If two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved. Moreover, I am currently working on my own cos I had to try something else after I lost almost all I had to my last relationship.Looking good is what I spend most of my time doing.I am into buying and selling of antiques.. I need real love. I don't play games and am not ready to be played.Distance Or Age is not a problem.I don't mind relocating as long as I find the right man . I will like to know you better because I like to have the man who is ready to spend the rest of his life with me and start our sweet family! Life is too short to play games. I am a very busy one...lol. Very independent. , No kids...I will wait to hear from you so soon
Best Regards
Kelsey Jones .....................

Pictures:

newstart4love
kelseytom55
I am a Female seeking a Male for Dating
looking for my other half
Age33 Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
Body Type: average
Religion: christain
Profession: hair stylist
Marital Status: Single
Ethnicity: white

Interests

AM Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented.. He must love the Lord with all of his heart , then I know he will love me with all his heart. He should enjoy good humor , love to laugh , and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy.......and God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands

All About Me

.I am a 'Leo';.I practice faithfulness in Christian religion, I honor God, the church and all things holy - I live my life by a few simple creeds: Live and let live :Trust in God and believe in yourself: Treat others the way you want to be treated .Entertainment: I like attending Music concerts, movies, weekend trips, Very good in dancing and absolutely love music.

Hobbies and Interest: , meeting friends, History, Listening to music, A little sports, Biking. Am from a family of 2 and am the second child of the familymy father died six years and later that same year my sister died to a motor accident am only child in the family and my mom marry 4years later to a man in michigan(usa).....I was born and Raised Up in orrtanna Pa in the month of August on the 09th day. My favorite color is purple.I really adore the color "purple" on a man it will just increase his handsome ten fold at least, it will to me!I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am. Description about my body are Height: 5'7', Eyes: Blue Bust: 36 in (91 cm) Waist: 25 in (63 cm) ,Hips: 36 in (91 cm) ,shoe Size: 7 ,Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg).and I have a light complexion! I need real and perfect love, I need a man that can take me through, I have been hurt in the past and i dont want that to happen to me anymore,that's why I said I need real love.I am far from a millionaire and am not out for anything but love.
Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:10 pm

kelseytom1121@yahoo.com

kelseytom1121
Seeking for the right person
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height: 6' 8" (203 cm) :-o

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Long Term
My Education: Some College
My Profession:
Do I Drink? No
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
im looking for someone with similar traits. i throw myself into my school work and plan to do the same when i graduate. i love dates that are outside the box
something other than watching a movie at home
while that is nice sometimes. i am open to trying almost anything once. i love to talk but i am not a social buttfly unless it s my own circle of friends. my guy friends tell me i m a little bro
when it comes to video games and cars but i guess that
s what happens when you grow up with a bunch of guys. i want to travel the world
and i hope to when i become a reporter. if i could travel every weekend
i would.

About Me
Pls: Give me your cell phone for me to text if you don't mind!!

I am new to this Online dating scheme.I have been there done that but gat no Luck.I will like to learn some more about you and what you seeking for.I don't mind to trade Pictures and More details about each other

To kelseytom1121@yahoo.com
Opened 2012/10/27
Location Ft Lauderdale, Florida, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on 161-173.111.65.serverpronto.com (65.111.173.161:64406)

IP: 65.111.173.161
ISP: Infolink
Organization: Server Pronto
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Florida
City: Fort Lauderdale

was in a hurry and wrote with a female address :oops: :lol:

Who is this???...How do you get my email address??? I don't think i know you...Hope to hear from you sooner...
Kelsey

Received: from [65.111.173.161]
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 pm

kelseytom1121@yahoo.com

meetme.com
Kelsey Tom
30, Female
Chicago, Illinois
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:58 pm

SANDRA DAVE - sandradave76@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [82.128.8.160] by web140603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 13 Nov 2012 02:30:50 PST

IP:
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Oyo
Guessed City: Ogbomoso
Organization: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
ISP Provider: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited

Email:
My real name is SANDRA , i am 30 years of age ,i am the only daughter of my parents...I have been down here with my mom since i was 25 since i did not have anyone to stay with in the states since i lost my Dad, I was born to mixed Race, My Mom Is from here and she is the only one left to me, I will like to relocate to anywhere i find my dream man from, I am not here for games and i don't want to know your arms about me....I will like to know if my present location does not bother you, i was born and raise in ROCHESTER,NEW YORK, but presently in MALAYSIA........

Picture:
FishMeetFish
sarah09 Profile:
LOVE IS GOOD
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
I am Seeking a: Man
For: Long Term
My Education: Some College
My Profession:
Do I Drink? No
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
resposible men that will not doubledate

About Me
I'm an independent lady who is loyal to family and friends and surround myself with positive people. I've been told that I have a great sense of humor and enjoy laughing second only to making others laugh. I am honest, sincere, supportive, and look for those qualities in others
Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia = http://www.zorpia.com/staceycollin0725

Username: staceycollin0725
Name: stacey

Name used = stacey collins

email addy = staceyc5011@hotmail.com

Host name: 173-234-217-166.rdns.bravohost.net
B Class: 173.234.0.0 - 173.234.255.255
Region: GA
City: Atlanta
Latitude: 33.7516
Longitude: -84.3915

header =

Return-Path: <staceyc5011@hotmail.com>
Received: from snt0-omc4-s19.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc4-s19.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.222])
by mtain-df11.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 17A6538000789
for <>; Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:12:11 -0500 (EST)
Received: from SNT134-W52 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s19.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:12:08 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [173.234.217.166]
X-EIP: [9mKEib0kqmrR+ehAakz68fxOg7kPMnxOhZeaZePIttA=]
X-Originating-Email: [staceyc5011@hotmail.com]

email sent =

i think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself... I am Stacey Collins am 26 years of age, with beautiful blonde hair,grey eyes... I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself... I like having fun and I enjoy going to beach to watch the sunsets,going to the beach for a long walk, swimming, cooking, hanging out with loved ones, watching movies, dancing, playing video games, I don't know what you still wanna know, but I'd be glad if you ask.. Talk to you soon

2 pics sent and one of them led me to this thread and is also it's avatar on Zorpia.

CB1975 :cool:

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:03 pm

petrova_smith@yahoo.com

love77
I am Honest Decent,Open Minded,Kind Hearted And Loving Caring and Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman

am petrovah by name am single here looking for true love and honest man to make a family with no games and lies.

Am petrova by name i found your profile interesting and i'w like to chat with you if you dont mind...add me on messenger at petrova_smith@////yahoo////dot///com...i'w be there waiting to chat with you.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Daughtrofawolf on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:43 am

Recently I was doing a google image search of a woman who sent a picture to my fiance. she was using the email Vanessapowel311@yahoo.com. and she has a facebook account as vanessa powell. However there is also a fb account of a Cindy Adika with the very same profile picture as Vanessa powell's profile picture. Which is by the way the very picture that is posted here as being one used by Kelsey Hess. So does anyone know what this girl really looks like? Below is the picture she sent and is using on fb for both names.
Daughtrofawolf
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:44 am

" So does anyone know what this girl really looks like? "

This *girl* really looks like a black male, who would look to be sitting on his arse at an internet cafe with stolen pictures of the woman in the photos, pretending to be a woman in order to lure men into a scam. Probably various different black males in Nigeria have used this pic, so it isn't just one person doing it. That's why you get various profiles, names and emails. You should check out the scammers 4 real topic in General discussions.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females