Luis Malvin, lovelol206@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Luis Malvin, lovelol206@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 am

pics stolen from the MS profile of Richard C ( see 2nd posting)

datehookup
lovelol2000
I'm a free easy and outgoing person to be with, a man that knows how to treat a woman with respect. i love cuddling,swimming,golfing, listening to music,watching movies,horror,romance and comedy. love out doors activities like hanging out,traveling, walking and holding hand through the beach at sunset.lighting up a candle with a rose flower. i hate lies and games,cheats. I'm interested in anything good and lovely.love some with cool heart ed,loving caring and God fearing. :twisted: I'm not into drama and cheats.want some one to settle down with and life a comfortable life not life and stress and troubles . i don't pray to have any relationship like the past.

How you doing today? my name is Luis. i saw your profile while i was browsing through to see what kind of people they have on here cos this is my first time to be on a site and actually mail someone. you must be a charming princess to have got me going. so sweet it said that you don't have to let it all out till you know the one you are getting to know wants to know you back. so i would leave the rest till i get to read from you. to cover it up sweetie you should look at yourself in the mirror every morning and thank God for creating that extra time to create such a beautiful woman like you. i wonder what you looked like when you were a teenage. u must have got all the guys going...LOL.... am sorry if was going too deep but that is just me. have a blessed day Angel.

I'm divorced with a son. I have been single for 3years now. I am a miner. I love every good thing of life and i love being honest even if what i will say will hurt who am being honest with, like when you have a hair do that doesn't suit you and you ask me if its fine on you, i will tell you its not politely, even if it will make you go mad but i rather do that than let people mock you when i tell you its good on you and you get out there. Am a faithful, caring, understanding, loving, romantic and God fearing man. :twisted: I love the out door and i work out a lot cos i love to keep fit. That's almost about me. I don't smoke but i drink occasionally. Feel free to ask me anything else.

honey do you have an IM? if you do we can always chat on there and it will be easier and faster for us. i barely come on here and i would love to have a good communication with you. hope to read from you more often.

How you doing sweetie..hope you had a wonderful day? here is my email. lovelol206@yahoo.com hope to read from you soon honey..hugs

Image Image

blackberry: lovelol206@178.239.86.62
Always be wary of anyone online who entitles themselves "Eng" or "Engineer".
Only West African "engineers" tend to use this prefix title !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: lovelol206@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:33 am

pics stolen from the MS profile of Richard C., from Lake Worth, FL
myspace.com/djrentro
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Luis Malvin, lovelol206@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:47 am

To lovelol206@yahoo.com
Opened 27-Nov-13 at 10:03:42am (UTC +00:00) - 2hours37mins28secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (41¸138¸171¸186:49439)

Received: from [41.138.171.186]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 02:08:39 -0800 (PST)

Good morning sweetie. how was your night? I am a gentle and easy going and if not prefect i will be ready to learn and be what you want in your man. I will try to make you laugh, be a clown so you to laugh at me and together we can laugh at us when we do funny and stupid things together. I think i have seen both side of life and love and i cant stand to hurt anyone or treat them bad.
Always be wary of anyone online who entitles themselves "Eng" or "Engineer".
Only West African "engineers" tend to use this prefix title !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Carlos Kennedy, carloskennedy13@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 pm

migente
carloskennedy13
Sex: Male
Last Login: September 28
Race: Hispanic/Latino

migente
carloskennedy13NY
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander, White

personal message
hello... am Carlos am on this site to see if i can find a soul mate, am single with kids and i work as a miner. hoping to meet nice people on here soon,

BP
Carloskennedy13
Race: White

personal message
Am single with kids but my kids leave with my anuty. am from Germany but i was brought up in N.Y. i work as a minner that works on gold and diamonds,am 44yrs old.

same pics as on DHU

for tagged profiles
see
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71093
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males