Olga - olyalucky0782@gmail.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.

Re: Olga - olyalucky0782@gmail.com

Postby bezoor1314 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:50 am

This person is scamming me also as olyalucky078@gmail.com. The IP is in Germany I' getting the same photos. Lots of them and the exact letters. They haven't ask for money yet tho. The IP not being in Russia was the givaway. If it was I would say that maybe (being optimistic) she is fishing. This happens all of the time. But usinf the same email and adding a didgit says they are using a consecutive email olyalucky078, olyalucky0780, olyalucky0781, olyalucky0782. and so on. Its's a shame its a scam, the girl is quite beautiful. Oh well!
bezoor1314
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:08 am

can you tell on which site did you meet her?
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:53 am

Marisa

The user to whom I had contact said they had got the contact only through spam mails. "Olga" is not on a dating site

Otherwise, would be on this page a profile of me and other Baiter ;)
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*
anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gilo on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:05 pm

This one tried me to, using; sweetolga783@gmail,com I done a google image search and other members here have seen her to, I looked her up on stop a scammer and she is there to, these sites and google imag save a lot of money for men all over the world,
gilo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Now, that's a SPAM!!!! Probably this scummy gang got a great spamlist, all single men are not that list!!! :shock:
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby russianbridesscam on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi Marissa
I met "her" on matchaffinity.They can become full members for just one day and they send you an email asking you for you email address so that we chat outside of the site.
russianbridesscam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Oh I see, thank you very much for the info!
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby freshman25 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Marisa,

You asked for information from the guys as to where they first met "olga"

My first email from olyalucky0782@gmail.com titled "nice to meet you" just turned up in my email inbox on my AOL account in November.

I don't use dating sites and I've always wondered where the scammers got my email address from.

I have found another site using Google image you might like to pass over to your "baiter" experts.

5lov.ru/melkaya8888/

This site is full of photos of "olga"

Photographs of "Olga" are also being used for the profile of "Beyonce 25, Russia, St Petersburg" on the same site.

What IS very suspicious about these two site profiles is that they are using virtually the same wording.
freshman25
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ettore on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 pm

the scammer use this email now. olyalucky0781@gmail.com
He or she... Writing me and this is the last letter to me.

I having fun this all this crap. :twisted:
I'm just waiting the moment when she ask me for money... LOL :mrgreen:

Hello!
I have managed to find out a lot how to get visa to your country.
Here's what I have:
The Embassy starts to make visa only after I personally bring all the following documents:
:
1. Foreign passport which is valid not less than 3 months after the end of the trip (if a person has 2 passports he/she has to present both);
2. Color photos - 2pcs, size 3,5 õ 4,5 cm without angles and ovals on the light background, made on mat paper, with a large face on it, which takes 70-80% of a photo;
3. Reference from the work (made on company's letter-head with director and chief accountant signs and stamp) where my position, salary,
work experience and company's contacts are indicated;
4. Confirmation of financial resources for a trip: extract from bank account;
5. Copies of national passport (all pages). This service can be done in the office;
6. Translation of all the documents into English;
7. Certificate from the police;
8. Medical certificate;
9. Payment of taxes;
10. Personal presents of all the documents - main condition!!!!;
11. Personal data;
12. While presenting all above-mentioned documents I have to pay consular fees.

The only thing I understand for sure that I have to draw many documents and some of them are absolutely useless.
The main condition is that all documents must be done personally by me. I need a lot of time to do this.
Some part of documents I'll do quickly of course. And other part of documents will take much time.
You know I work a lot and I don't have enough time for my personal affairs. It will make some problems for me.
You know that I want to meet you very much and I'll try to bring our meeting closer.
All I need is time to prepare all the documents and to find some free time from my work.
Time of USSR has passed and now it's not a problem to get visa for people of our country. Many people travel without problem
I hope to meet you very soon!
I miss you here very much and I can't wait to see you.
I am ready to come to your country at any time but the procedure of getting visa will take away time which we can spend very useful together.
I can't leave my work right now to devote all my time for visa affairs. I hope you understand this.
But I'll try to do my best and to find time for visa. I want to come to you and to be with you together.
Only after I meet you I'll feel myself calm and protected close to you.

Have a nice day my dear!
Ettore
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 pm

@freshman25

I see, that's a fake site. They also have 1lov.ru, 2lov.ru, 3lov.ru, 4lov.ru, etc...This scam gang operates through spam and fake sites, I also receive tons of spam like that: "Some Olga (or Tanya, or Manya) wants to meet you on the site xxxx". I even receive this spam to my adminstration emails, and I am a FEMALE! :lol: I usually delete those emails without reading.

But this one mass-mailing heavily!!
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby WeAreRed on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:11 pm

im in the middle of playing with this very scammer, im at the point where ive managed to get her real name & bank details ! what can i do to cuase them serious grief ? or what should i do next to cause her a real problem :)
WeAreRed
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ettore on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Update of olyalucky0781@gmail.com AKA Olga Radikina :D

:mrgreen: And this was the "cost" of the photos 500 USD!!! of course I not to give money.. :twisted:

Finally I know everything about my visa and I can prepare everything for it and receive it. There will not be any problems with visa. I am so happy that I'll come to your country and we will be able to meet.
It's unbelievable but our meeting will happen soon.
Maybe you think that my behavior is silly and I am like a small girl but I really want to see you and touch you in reality. I am dreaming about it.
Now I'll give them all prepared document and I have to pay for visa.
Unfortunately I've got a problem here. I've told you that I am saving money for visa and I am going to pay for it. But it's a big surprise for me that I have to pay right now because I don't have necessary sum.
I want to ask for your help if you want that our meeting will happen.
These documents are:
- Travel passport;
- Police report;
- Medical certificate,
- Documents from the bank and from my work and others…

I've counted that all documents + visa fees will cost me approximately 500 USD or a little bit more.
I understand that you think it is very expensive but this money pay off all visa expenses including many documents.
I have made a foreign passport already and paid for it. But I could not even expect that they will do my visa so quickly. The rule is so that if I don't pay for visa now I could have got problems with visa in the future. It is a very good chance for me.
I am ready to prove you that I am a real woman from Russia that's why I'll send you a copy of my passport.
I have to pay for visa and I'll get it without problems. They have given me not more than 10 days to pay for visa.
My visa will last 3 months. During this period I have to enter the University, and then my visa will be prolonged for the time I'll spend for my education.
And if I get job in your country I'll have unlimited time visa. I have told you that I am going to work even when I study in the University because I need money for education and for living. I want to be self-dependent.
I am not asking you money like a present. I am asking you to borrow me 500 USD. As I'll certainly give money back as soon as I get job.
The best ways to send money are via Western Union or Money gram. Regular mail is the worst way to send money because it is too long and money can be stolen.

Could you please use RIAfinancial, Money Gram or Western Union to send money to me? It is very convenient for both of us.

You'll need my address which I have sent you before.
And you'll need my full name: Olga Radikina
Saint Petersburg, Russia

Maybe it'll be easy for you to find more information on the web-sites:
http://www.riafinancial.com/
http://www.moneygram.com
http://www.westernunion.com

You can find the nearest office and go there to send money and you can do it from your credit card.
Or if you don't have time to go to the office you can transfer money from you place using web-sites.

Money can be send to any locations in Saint-Petersburg.

I really need your help.
Do you understand my problem?[u]Will you send me 500USD?[/u]
I hope to get your help. Please, send me an answer with your decision.

P.S. Some more important instructions for you:
You could be asked for the purpose and destination of a transfer you are sending.
If you don't want a delay of transfer procedure you should say that the money is for your friend, relative, business partner and etc.
You'd better also indicate that you know the receiver personally and that these funds are earned but yourself.
All those inquiries are for the financial regulations in receiver's country, so please give your answers very serious and carefully not to make a delay in transfer.
Have a good day!

P.P.S. here is more delfie pics, hope you like it too!!!
Ettore
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:53 pm

@WeAreRed - legally not much. But you are already doing "her" harm by posting info here. Look how many victims are warned and will not send money now. You hit "her" where it hurts the most: in the wallet! :twisted:
See my reply here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 13&t=71853

@Ettore - thank you very much for posting it!
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby olgavictim on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Before this I never knew about the scammers. So I believing in the "her" letters.
After some time I received "her" letters, I think there is something weird with "her" letters.
Then I asked "her" to make a video recording and say my name inside.
"She" never send that video, but "she" tried to convince me and send this scanned passport and card.

Thanks God, finally I found this site. All my questions finally answered here. :cry:
However, I feel my heart broken :heartbroken:
& my feeling is same with freshman25. "I feel like I am betraying this lady..."
But when I see the faces of scammers... iuuuu.. it was terrible. :-o
I try to think that these letters were made by a ugly black man.

I hope to God that the real woman had a good life.

Now, I still received an email from "her" or "him".

"I wish you Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart. May God give you the happiness and strength to overcome your past year failures."

"she" ("he") think that I will send 500 USD to "her" ("him").
Now it's my turn playing her. :twisted:
olgavictim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Hello Olgavictim.

welcome on RS. Thank you for your post. can you tell us which email address was used? If possible, please send us the mail header and the data, where the money should be sent.
Please don't stay in contact with the Scammers and does not inform the scammer that he already is posted here
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*
anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Russian scammers