Dearest,

My name is Evelyn Ange,
I am about coming to your country for a project, I will
like to know you so as to have someone to look out
for. I will appreciate if you will contact me with
this email : ange.evelyn@yahoo.c om

with love
Evelyn Ange

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Evelyn Ange; <ange.evelyn@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Dearest xxxxx,

I feel secured to giving you every detail about me, my name is Miss Evelyn Ange, the Daughter Of Late Mr. and Mrs. Ange from West Africa. I am 20 years old and a university undergraduate living now without parents, I am a simple Africa girl being that my mother is a white woman from France origin and my father is a black man from this country Ivory Coast in west Africa where am living now, My mother got married to my father in Paris France years back when my father was living in France, but my mother letter died when I was just 7 years old and after her death my father returned back with me to his country here in Africa and he got married to another woman who is from this country, and she bear 3 children to my father a girls and 2 boys, my father died this year on 15 January 2013, immediately My Dad died I feel like life is over for me, but I remember that I need to gather myself together and move life ahead and forget the past.
My Father was a very rich business man in this country when he was alive, He is an importer and exporter of all types of goods and has a lot of properties, but he was poisoned to death by his Family members because of His wealth.

Please my life is in danger here now I am talking to you, I seek for your serious assistance in retrieve of my inherited Fund and transfer it to your country, the TOTAL SUM OF (4.500.000.00) FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS that deposited in a private SECURITY COMPANY here under a secret arrangement coded as a family treasure, This means that the security company here does not know the content of this Trunk Box is FUND inside and this FUND is all my life now also all hope for me to live in this world now.

My father gave me the document concerning the deposit of this fund before his death, after the burial ceremony of my father his family members conspired and seized all his properties and left nothing for me all that remain for me is only this money which my father deposited in a SECURITY COMPANY here with my name and my step mother and her children is aware that my father gave me the document of this money, they plan how to assassinate me to enable them take the document and claim the money, So when I discover there plan against me I ran away from our home and now am hiding out in a Hotel another city some where far from our home so that my life will be save and I am going to stay here till the SECURITY COMPANY transfer this CONSIGNMENT FUND BOX to your country for you to send me some money to arrange my traveling documents and Visa to join you over there for investment of this fund and continue to complete my studies there, please Dear I want you to help me out very fast because my life is not save here, My I beg you not to disclose it till I come over because I am afraid of my wicked ones who have threatened to kill me here, I decided to compensate you with 30% of the total SUM OF THIS FUND for your assistance why the balance of 70% shall be my capital establishment of my new life in your country.

Thanks for taking time to reading my letter; I am expecting to hear from you

Yours sincerely
With love,
Evelyn Ange

mtn-ci
Subnet in used dedicated for WIMAX subsciber on phase 2
Alain Theodore DIBY
01 BP 3865 ABIDJAN 01 - COTE D'IVOIRE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Dear respectfully xxxxxx,

Only God knows the best way to reward you with every good things you need from Him, because of your merciful mind to accepted that you can help me out, Please let me tell you very little about myself and my family back ground, I am the only daughter of my late parents, we are from Roman Catholic family. My late father relates are only after the properties that my late father left be hide and none of them cares for my welfare,

So I hard to go out from our family, but my happiness is that none of my late father relates is aware of this consignment that my late father deposited under the security company here , which he used my name as the next of kin, but due to the agreement my late father hard with the security company, that was why I hard to look for a foreigner that can stand as my foreign business partner that will receive the consignment, and I am very happy that God directed me to you, please all I need from you is to take me as your own daughter and give me the advice a father can give to his daughter.

I have stopped my schooling due to know one to take care of my education, and I will like to further my education if possible in your country after you receive this consignment, where I can gain a good education, I will like you to send me your full details as that will help me to introduce you to security company as my guardian / my late father foreign business partner and tell me more about your self and in which area you prefer to invest this fund,

Sir, please I want you to understand why I have not sent you my ID card because I don’t have international passport for now, in the Village I hide myself Bassam Village Ivory Coast I went to only one cyber café in that village where I am contacting from right now to scan my country national ID card to send to you but I am disappointed that they scanning machine is not working well, please don’t be angry with me,

Right now believe me that I don’t have money for transportation to travel from Bassam Village to Abidjan city where I can find good scanning machine to do the needful as you requested but I thank God that the woman that is helping me in the Village have promise to help me with transposition fee by Monday morning

So please Sir, you send me your full information so that after sending you my ID card on Monday then I will go to security company immediately to introduce you at this same day because I don’t know when I will see money to come to Abidjan city again, may God be with you and I will like to hear your voice and you can call me on this phone: 00225 67745072, I am expecting to hear from you

Yours sincerely
With love ,
Miss. Evelyn

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Dear respectfully xxxxx,

I hope you are in good health as I have not heard from you, after sending my ID card to you which you promised to confirm before you will bring out your mind to help me, I am expecting your mail with your full information so that I will use it to introduce you to security company as my guardian to receive my inherit consignment,

Yours sincerely
With love
Miss Evelyn

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Here is the security contact information so that you can verify things direct by yourself

Global Logistics & Security Company Ltd CI
Address: 88 CS -911 Abidjan, 04 Cote d’Ivoire
Email: gs.service@africamail.com
Director Name: Henry Mohan
Tele: +22556163135

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Dear respectfully xxxxxx,

I hope you are in good health please confirm my ID card because I have resent it to you,I am expecting to hear from you

Yours sincerely
With love
Miss Evelyn

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:02 pm

:roll:

Dear respectfully xxxxx,

I hope you are in good health please confirm my ID card because I have resent it to you,I am expecting to hear from you

Yours sincerely
With love
Miss Evelyn

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Dearest,

I consider it a rare honour to have the privilege of writing you this mail, but before I proceed, I will like to ask about your present condition of health which is the most vital thing to me. I hope everything is ok with you. It gives me joy to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring my fund to Canada; it will interest you also to know that I am now in Canada with my new partner.

I am the happiest person on earth today, because after all the suffering God saw me through. I want you to know that you are very special in my life and I can never forget you for the rest of my life, you might not understand how I feel about you but the truth is that your initial effort to me towards this transfer is what brought my breakthrough of today and I am grateful for that.

For this reason I decide to leave the sum of 250,000$ (Two Hundred and Fifty thousand dollars) as a compensation for your initial effort that brought about my success of today. You are to contact my Pastors pastor David in Abidjan, to send you the fund. You are to contact him on this email: church.synagogue@yahoo.fr

I have already left an instruction for him to send the money to you. Inform me when you receive the fund from here, at the moment, I m very busy here with my partner on investment arrangements, so we travels a lot, you can call me on my phone number +1-613-707-6200.

With love from
Miss Evelyn Ange

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Females