Senegal scams pt. 4 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: Senegal scams pt. 4 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Joy Harry
joylove123

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: anyiejy
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Atheist
Education: Other
Personal Description:

i am joy by name a girl that looking for a man that i live i am joy by name a girl that looking for a man that i livei am joy by name a girl that looking for a man that i livei am joy by name a girl that looking for a man that i livei am joy by name a girl that looking for a man that i live

joyharry24@yahoo.com

IP: 193.150.10.50
ISP: GS Systems Ltd.
Organization: UK2 - Ltd

mugu proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

helen kalushi <helen_kalushi@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:47 am

How are you today? I am very happy for your reply e-mail I sent to you at your
address in the site. i am Miss, helen Kalushi 23 feet 5 / 6 59.I weight am the only daughter of the late
Dr Gilbert Kalushi from the Sudan in Africa, who died in a war in my country . My father was a deputy leader of the majority in the parliament. He is the owner of Kalushi metals (Limited) before he was assassinated alongside with my mother in cold blood one morning.
But I was able to escape for my dear life and ran into the neighboring country, (Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) with the help of the United Nations peacekeeping force, and here I am now residing as refugees.
At the same time, I am writing to you now in a computer and the priest would like to know you and more before we move forward from here!.
Would like to know what you do for a living, remember that you caught my attention this site, which was why I wrote to you in time. Here The first one is from my country I have come here with the pictures, I will show you more than me I know, and when We yours. Awaiting for your reply as soon as possible!
From my heart
helen

Subject: I WILL LIK E TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU‏‏
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 08:18:53 +0000
Microsoft

After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charity Tutu <charitytutu52@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:52 am

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from United State
of America. Presently I am in USA for investment projects with my
husband. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts
to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us
some how.

Now you will need to contact the catholic missionary who was helping
me in Dakar, his direct email address is :
(emmanuelgeorger@yahoo.com) tell +221765000249

Ask him to kindly send you a Certified Bank Draft of $350.000.00 which
I prepared and kept for your compensation for all your past efforts
and attempts to assist me which later failed. I appreciated all your
efforts.So feel free and get in touched with the Rev. and direct him
where to send/post you the Bank Draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can
share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time. At the
moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which
myself and my husband are having at hand. Remember that I had
forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish
contact with him for the delivery of the Bank Draft to you without
delay. Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Charity.

Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 02:00:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORTS
IP: 41.82.129.233./ Senegal, Dakar
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

RejoiceBABY LOVE <rejoicebabylove@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:05 pm

From: REJOICELOVE103 > viewtopic.php?f=79&t=71394#p358264

How are you this moment? .
I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,l am really happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am ( Miss.
Rejoice) 24 years girl ft5.4. wt 54 Democratic Republic du Côte d'Ivoire i am the only daughter of ( LATE DR.ABDOULAYE TOURE, )

The deputy minister of national security before his death , he was also chairman managing director ( OF DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN ) in the capital of my country , and he also exports diamonds, coffee, cobalt copper, water. My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt ( which he never did ) In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and his Dr.Alassane Ouattara election contested presidential which was hold on 28 November 2010 and my parents where killed on December 05 2010

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($5.400.000.00 USD ) Five Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my school, when the crisis started.
It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self, please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.i will try to send you my picture in my next mail.
Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Truly
Rejoice Image

Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 03:19:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU
IP: 41.82.176.229./ Senegal, Dakar
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

galilayak01@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:23 pm

galilagalila on netlog
female - 27 years, United States
Name: galila101 Galil
Date of birth: 13/07/1986
Mother Tongue: English

Greetings, I have the pleasure to contact you after seeing and reading your profile today which really interest me having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can know each other more better, I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other very well, here is my e-mail (galilayak01@yahoo.com) contact me via e-mail yahoo ID and I'll be waiting to hear from you so I can give you my pictures for you to know who I am, remember the distance, color or age does not matter but love and understanding, take care of yourself, how can I wait to hear from you: (galilayak01@yahoo.com).

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Solex Ndadaye <solexndadaye@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Profile page Ndadaye Solex
on-line at loversearth
Solex Ndadaye
Birthday: 04/11/1989
Interested in: Men
Okay pretty young girl full of love and care,
seeking care for a man to live.

Hi, I am Solex, please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.
I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you do not mind i will like you to write me on this ID (solexndadaye@yahoo.com), hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important issue that Relating to my life and future that i want to disclose to you. Please do not reply me back on this page ok.Please to not forget to reply to me in my private email box, if your interested to hear the important thing i want share with you, Lots of love! (solexndadaye@yahoo.com).

Hello Dearest,
It gives me great pleasure to speak with you again in this medium of communication, You might be wondering why this kind of mail, but because i have decided to have a very good and close relationship with you,That is why i have chose to come in this dimension in order to let you know every thing about me before we can move forward .
My name is solex , I am a single girl of 24 years, I am from Rwanda In Africa but presently living at the Senegal refugee camp Dakar as a result of war that was fought in my country .
I am the only child of my parents. The name of my Father is Dr Ndadaye Henry Kagame ,He was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) .
I really like you and will like to meet you someday ,If you will like to move along with me as i am now an orphan and did not have any one again around me, I lost my parents during the war in my country ,The rebels attacked our home in a mid-night and killed my Father and my mother and set our house ablaze , while i was living in school, I lost every thing including some of my close relatives during the war .I was able to ran to this country where i am staying now with the help of United nation peace keeping team that came to my country.
Now i am in Senegal seeking asylum under the united nation high commission.
I have desire to come out from here due to so many unpleasant situations that i have found myself into in this place , I do not have my freedom here to help my self, I am just like someone staying in a prison, Hunger and lack, I can not take care of my self as a girl, I cries every day and night for what i am passing through here .
Now i have something that i want to disclose to you which i will like you to keep only to your self ,I have my late father,s statement of account document in one of the leading banks where he deposited some huge amount of money with my name as his next of kin,I have contacted the bank recently to know how i can access the money in order to help my self out from here.
But the bank advised me to look for someone to represent me to transfer the money to his or her position,because my present status as a refugee does not permit them to deal directly with me .
With the regard of this information i had from the bank, I decided to tell someone about it which led me to fasting and prayer for a trustworthy person that can help me to transfer the money .
Darling this is the main reason , i have decided to contact you after my prayer and became convinced in my heart to tell you about this .
I will like you to help me to contact the bank and transfer the money to your personal account so that you will help me and send small of it to me so i can use it and process my traveling document and join you to your country and continue my education, I will be happy to offer to you a 30% percent of the total money for your assistance in doing this for me .The money in question is $9.7 Million USD . I have not told any one about the existence of this fund , So i will like you to keep it within your self till i come over . You can call to speak with me through the general camp telephone, the person in the office is a Catholic Reverend Father, His name is Reverend Charles Henry, I have already explain things between me and you to him and he accepts me to be receiving your call through him, and can also use his computer to write you always, Here is the phone number (+221 776356255),please you can call me as from 12 GMT,.Any time you calls, tell him that you want to speak with solex Ndadaye from Rwandian section ,he will invite me to his office to answer your call, As soon as i have your respond indicating your interest in helping me out of this situation, I will give you the bank contact to contact them immediately.Thanks and God bless you .
Yours faithfully
Solex .

Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 07:30:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE, THIS IS MORE ABOUT ME (From solex)
IP: 41.82.92.139 / Senegal, Dakar

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

majer cynthia <majercynthia269@gmail.com>

Postby jaga on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:26 pm

profile here > viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64382&start=330#p353647

:lol: Hi
I am more than happy to here from you again, How is your day today? i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job, My name is Miss Cynthia Majer Gai.I am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war in my country.

My late father Dr.Martin Majer Gai,he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere,
truthfully,kindly and friendly and more to that,a man of vision and truth.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.I remain yours Cynthia

Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 18:49:53 +0100
Subject: hello
"mail-vb0-f66.google.com"

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Harrieth200
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: new york

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

i am young looking girl search true love in my life

Subject: harietsaitoti@live.com
Hello dear

My name is Harriet,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (harietsaitoti@live.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
Harriet,Please email me on (harietsaitoti@live.com) for more communications.
harrietkones488@yahoo.co.uk

IP: 95.141.29.54
ISP: Kaia Global Networks Ltd.

mugu´s favorite proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

safi.kilima@yahoo.co.jp

Postby jaga on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:14 pm

loversearth.com/ Safi Profile Page
on-line = SafiJ
Love and caring
Birthday: 07/10/1993
Interested in: Men
Education: University

Message Message from SafiJ /15 December 2013, 03:15
^From Miss Safi Kilima^

Greeting, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory.

I am Miss Safi Kilima the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs Kone Abak, My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1998, my father took me very special because i am motherless.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan, He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he had a sum of $6, 8000.000(SIX Million EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND Dollars) left in a suspense account in a Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money That his business associates supposed to balance him from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purposes (such as real estate Or Hotel management). I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian of this Money since I am a girl of 19 years old.
3) Your private phone and your family background’s that we can know each order more.

Moreover iam are willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designated account overseas.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.Get back to me on my private email address safi.kilima@yahoo.co.jp

Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Safi Kilima

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rita_linda4luv@yahoo.com or rita_lindaluv@hotmail.com

Postby jaga on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:04 am

MDF : ritam23
Ritam Linde /
33 year old , woman from Netherlands

Message from ritam23
Date: 14 Dec 11:15:32
hello i am rita by name and i am new here on this site , I'm seriously looking for someone who i can rest all my life with . Someone with character , intelligence and with .
I'm a lady and they need someone who is outgoing, loving , honest and when i saw your profile and see That you are my type, humorous and into romance. Someone who has no problem expressing .

he must know how to treat a woman but would treat is even better.he woman must be willing to do what it takes to make me happy and i will also do what will take me to make him always happy , looking for someone just like me .
I am active , fun to be around, love a good laugh , polite , honest , faithful , sincere , caring , good listener , responsible, affectionate , passionate , truthful , trust worthy , and romantic .

And you willing to stay with me and do not care if he is rich or poor all i want from him is to be Honest with me about everything , this is my id ( rita_linda4luv at *** yah **** **** dot com)
or this or this ( rita_linda4luv@yahoo.com ) or this ( r/i/t/a_l/i/n/d/a/l/u/v at hotmail dot com)
I hope you understand how to add me in your list

:) rita_linda4luv@yahoo.com or rita_lindaluv@hotmail.com :)

email sent >>
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joylovedoe@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:28 am

MDF: joydoeonlybaby77
joy doe /
23 year old, woman from United States

Message from joydoeonlybaby77
Hello my dear,
My name is Miss joy i saw your profile and i was attracted to contact you after viewing your profile. I Believe That age, color, religion, country, etc is never a hindrance is true friendship, but love is the main objective. Dear Sir, I will like you to contact me at this e-mail (joylovedoe@yahoo.co.uk)
for easy communication, and for me to send my pictures.
Expect to hear from you soonest.
Honey Do not contact us on the contact page to my e-mail This e-mail and give you here.
Ms. Joy,
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

blessingoneil71@outlook.com

Postby minerva on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:59 am

TAGGED PROFILE

Reallove G

Last Active: 3 months ago

Profile Views: 177 times

Profile Skin: Default

TAGGED MESSAGE

Hello dearest is my pleasure meeting you,How are you doing?
my name is Miss Blessing Oneil,i came across your lovely profile
today, and i love to be your lovely friend and
believe we can create a serious relationship.please dear can
you kindly write me message and tell me more about yourself on
my private email,(blessingoneil71@outlook.com) as soon as i receive
from you i will reply you back with my pictures and other more details
about myself thanks with lot of love from my heart Blessing ,hope to
read from you soonest (blessingoneil71@outlook.com).
TRUE LOVE
MISS BLESSING ONEIL

NO pics there :cry: email hit to Anti scam team :cool: and message lot men in Tagged and hi5
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:46 am

babe331

Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: california

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

i am a good nice looking girl who wants to friend and to be in friendship with a good nice honest looking man that will be there for me

Greetings,
my name is miss Mercy i saw your profile today and i became interested in you and if you can email me here (jama4single@hotmail.com) i will give you my picture. waiting for your mail to my mail address above.
Mercy

babe4single@hotmail.com

IP: 173.232.104.99
ISP: Eonix Corporation
Organization: Blue Deals Fly
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:48 am

=> myspace.com/babe3331
i am a good nice looking girl who wants to friend and to be in friendship with a good nice honest looking man that will be there f

migente:
babe331
Sex: Female
Last Login: 10 hours ago
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Aquarius

metroflog:

mercy jama Edad: 24 Vive en: California, Estados Unidos Categoría: Personal

babe4single @ 20/11/2013 dijo:
saludos,
mi nombre es Miss Misericordia vi tu perfil hoy y me interesé en ti y si me puede enviar aquí
(jama4single@hotmail.com) le daré mi foto. esperando su correo a mi dirección de correo
electrónico anterior.
misericordia

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: rita_linda4luv@yahoo.com or rita_lindaluv@hotmail.com

Postby jaga on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:11 am

Email: ok nice kisss

Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 02:55:34 +0000
Microsoft / US-WA

:mrgreen:
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams