It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richie Miller , ricmil68@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
sonjah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richie Miller , ricmil68@gmail.com

Postby sonjah » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:47 pm

also known as Theodore Parker
E-Mail: highlyfavouredtheo@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Thanks for update and welcome to RS :) i hope you already stop communicated with him and post all info that you have.

highlyfavouredtheo@yahoo.com---> leads to FB
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 93&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Theodore Parker
Self-Employed
Studied at UCLA
Past: Beverly Hills High School
Lives in Miami, Florida
From Berlin, Germany
No relationship info to show
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

sonjah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

split from Richie Miller , ricmil68@gmail.com

Postby sonjah » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:40 pm

He's real name is xxx
You will find lots of lots of useful infos in the net.
Especially on My Space.
I can just say to every girl be aware!!!!
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited out for the time being, needs verification according to site rules, PM to poster is sent ;)

jillybean
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jillybean » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:37 am

He goes by Theodore Parker now, Mrtheodoreparker@gmail.com and mrtheodoreparker@yahoo.com. He claims to be a widower from the UK living in Beverly Hills, but his English is laughable! We exchanged a few messages on OK Cupid but when he resisted my suggestion we meet for a cup of coffee and wanted me to give him my yahoo ID so we could "exchange more "picshures" I googled him and viola, there he was on your site! :D

jillybean
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jillybean » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:39 am

I can put up the most recent pictures he's using if someone shows me how :thinking:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mrtheodoreparker@gmail.com and mrtheodoreparker@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:49 am

jillybean

Please hit : "POST A REPLY "
then on the bottom hit: "Add image to post"
From the pop out screen choose : "BROWSE "
Your own folder will open
Highlight in blue the correct picture , hit "OPEN"
The little screen will return and hit " Upload it" :)

For: mrtheodoreparker@gmail.com and mrtheodoreparker@yahoo.com
Yahoo Avatar same as G+
G+plus.google.com/u/0/114090348315945969272/
Name: Theodore Parker

jillybean
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jillybean » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:11 am

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mrtheodoreparker@gmail.com and mrtheodoreparker@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:47 pm

badoo.com/01332841145/
Theodore, 48

About me
Am a perfect gentle man and i need a woman to be in my life to be cared love and taken care of for the rest of my life am ready to go to any lenghth with her so far she is nice, shape or beauty does not matter just her character alone and her thinking so go on am waiting...... I'm honest, sincere, loving, loyal, and a true romantic. I believe in treating people as i would like to be treated. With kindness and respect. I think men
and women are equal and should treat each other with mutual respect and understanding..... i must tell you that i'm an easy going, honest, faithful and a one lady's man ..... who is seriously looking for a long term relationship and probably getting married i describe "LOVE" as the following...... "Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time! " Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and
loyalty

Add.photos:
ImageImage

cappy2016
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cappy2016 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:13 am

Using profile name Theosmile on ok Cupid, 47 year old widower living in NYC . In this version he is a widower but it's a son not a daughter and he owns a construction company. His profile below.

Am a perfect gentle man and i need a woman to be in my life to be cared love and taken care of for the rest of my life am ready to go to any lenghth with her so far she is nice, shape or beauty does not matter just her character alone and her thinking so go on am waiting...... I'm honest, sincere, loving, loyal, and a true romantic. I believe in treating people as i would like to be treated. With kindness and respect. I think men
and women are equal and should treat each other with mutual respect and understanding..... i must tell you that i'm an easy going,honest, faithful and a one lady's man .....who is seriously looking for a long term relationship and probably getting married i describe "LOVE" as the following...... "Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time!" Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and
loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones." "Love is when there are a million things you want to say
to someone, but when they look you in the eyes and hold you in their arms nothing in life matters other than being with that person at that moment." so sweetie ...if u are sure of what u want and u are in for something nice ..... and i must state that i do dislike liers and cheaters....so if u are any of such pls leave...i am hoping and looking for a lady who is kind ,honest and faithful.... someone who is not afraid to tell the truth at all times ....if ever if it hurts.. I am in search of a decent God loving lady that will have time for me.Age are just numbers and shapes are just sizes your heart determine whom you really are.I am not
searching for money it never determines love i am in search of a good woman who had really know all about life and who is ready to settle down with me.Who is ready to share what i have and whom is ready to understand and whom is loving caring honest God fearing and faithful..I will like to meet someone who is serious in relationship....

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:19 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :-) i hope you already block and stop communicated with him. If you still have other info or his recent pics feel free to post.

HelenaMonteiro
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Herbert Malkovich

Postby HelenaMonteiro » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:59 am

Hi guys

He´s changed his name for Herbert Malkovich and is using facebook and Tinder app.
Told me a tragedic story about how he lost his wife and bla bla bla

We exchanged some emails but I soon felt this all was wrong.
I googled some of his friends´names and found the scammer on many websites.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:11 am

HelenaMonteiro

Welcome to RS. Please know "HE" is not the man on the photos but Nigerian mafia abusing pictures of this man. Different mafia will have different name, email, phone number. As long as stolen pictures brings them profits they will use hundreds names at hundreds fake profiles.

Glad you googled the photos. Please help us to save others and post their email address , phone number and link to the social site. Please block and ignore them without confrontation.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:11 am

and his email ID ?

MishaBReal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MishaBReal » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:06 am

This guy is also going by the name of Jono Cold. I met him on the Zorpia dating site and we began communicating. He told me that he was in construction and was working on a project in Los Angeles, CA. He said that he has a son named, Jerry and that he is currently staying with his sister, Sarah Chapman, in Pennsylvania. I suspected something was fishy about this guy when he started contradicting himself about the things he was telling me. First, his profile on Zorpia stated that he was from Elk Grove Village, IL but when I started talking to him he said he lived in Austin, TX. Now I didn't think too much of that considering people do move so I really didn't pay much attention to that. However, when I asked him where he was from, he told me that he was from Mexico but that he now lived in Austin, TX but was in Los Angeles, CA for work. After talking for a good little while his story changed and he told me that he was born in Austin, TX and that he grew up in Liverpool England but was back in the USA and has been for 10 years. That's when the red flag went up! I even asked him about it. I said..."if you were born in Austin, TX how are you from Mexico?" Of course, he ignored the question and just started talking about something else. So I kept talking to see what else I could catch him in and sure enough his story changed about his son. At first he told me that his son was in Los Angeles, CA with him but then all of a sudden his son was now sick and staying with his sister in Pennsylvania. This guy is trying his best to con women but he needs to practice on his con because I could see right through him. Below are some of the pictures he is using.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:19 am

MishaBReal

Thank you for the info. Please post link to the fake profile, email address , phone number of those scammers.
Thanks Lord for inconsistencies in their stories that's how we exactly come here and not loose money.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “White Males”