It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Esther David -

African scammers posing as white women.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Esther David -

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Pictures stolen from American actress and producer Sheetal Sheth

same email and African scammer as here: viewtopic.php?p=366834#p366834

CF = Esther

34 / Female / Straight / single
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined November 21, 2013. From san jose. Living in San Jose, California. Attended san jose college.

About Me
I am seeking for 100% love,..i am Not here to Seek for a man That will be Playing Games Or toying with my heart...So I am seeking for a man that is willing and Serious, romantic, someone that i will spend the rest of my life with, someone that will stand By me when I am Good and During My Times of Needs and Difficulties and That is Really Ready for A woman in His Life and Ready to Take Actions on What he wants and Needs in His Life But to seek for Love, A long term relationship and marriage hopefully if things Works Out, a person to be with for the rest of my life, a person who is nice, Compassionate,Loyal,Faithful, caring, trustful,God fearing and also down to earth, Honest, understanding ,simple loving ,above all sense of humor.You can text me on my number....408 658-0951 and you can also e mail me on estherdavid30@ymal

profile pic is Indian model Sheetal Sheth

CB1975 :cool:

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"

Return to “White Females”