It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Craig Parker - craigparks08@gmail.com (Gustavo Lazo Oval)

African scammers posing as white men.
daffneeduck
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby daffneeduck » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:23 am

Pictures stolen from Spanish author Gustavo Lazo Oval, see pg. 2

I have been speaking with Craig Parker... for the past couple of weeks.

There have been a couple of things that have got me a little curious. His photo is definitely not the one of this Steve Hanson. The story is the same as above but I have received photos from him as well as speaking with him on video on Skype. I have also spoken with him on Skype by phone. The confusing part is that the person that I saw on video is one and the same as the photos sent to me. I have many photos of him, and his supposed daughter and Mom. The photos of him and his daughter and Mom are with him and they are not cut and pasted together.

Am I being totally duped or could this be the real guy? I'm guessing its the first option! lol
He has said that he is finished work and will be coming back to my city next week. He asked if I would like to come and meet him. Obviously, if he comes up with some lame excuse I will cut off all communications. I figured if he did actually show up I would have someone with me just in case.

Below is a copy of the first email he send to me...

How nice reading back from you, Thanks for telling me a bit about yourself, What an experience from online dating, well like I said before this is actually my first time and I would say that you are the only woman that am being in contact with.
Here is a bio about myself, My name is Craig parker …My dad is American and my mum is Swedish to the core, I was born in Kansas and raised on a farm in Sweden … I lost my dad when I was very young, I was only 17 and he died in a plane crash on return from a conference from Australia and my mum never remarried, …..I was married for 15 years… and I lost my wife, best friend…..3 years ago to cancer of the breast…….we have a lovely daughter togetherand her name is kara …… I`m a land developer for projects for the federal government , I am self-employed… means I work for myself .. I deal mainly on governmental contracts and my job can be quite hectic and keeps me busy most times ……after I lost my wife…..I dedicated my time and effort to my job…..but right now I am ready to open up a new chapter in my life…….I want to love and be loved in return……I am not here for
jokes or to waste anyone’s time or have my time wasted. I also feel I am too old for games

For fun I like to swimming, cycling, hiking, running, camping, and going to the beach to feel the cool breeze against my skin and admire nature….I play golf I also enjoy walking….. I love to cook…..watch movies when I am less busy…..I am a social drinker and I don't smoke and most importantly I love to bowl

I am looking for a friend, who is willing to walk with me on this journey of finding true love and happiness…. I know it will not happen instantly, but gradually two people can build a strong relationship….with respect, honesty, open minded and mutual trust…

Hope you are having a lovely day too? I will be looking forward for your response…

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steve Hanson - stevehan07@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:55 am

Hi,
Skype webcam: stolen video footage, cf. FAQ on "webcam" ;)
Please post his Skype nick, email address and the photos :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

daffneeduck
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Craig Parker

Postby daffneeduck » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:38 am

It couldn't be stolen video footage! It was live video on Skype. I saw and spoke with him.

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:35 am

Hi welcome!!

In fact there are tech to show stolen chat video clips as if the live chat was going on.
I met another scam victim who believed that she did live chat with her scammer, but that video was well known piece of stolen chat photo. Will you post his picture, email address, Skype ID etc?

daffneeduck
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby daffneeduck » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Thanks Mariko! Sad, as I was rather excited to meet this guy! Oh well!

His Skype name is craigparker (his Skype seems to be on all the time)
Email address is craigparks08@gmail.com (same as you have)

So weird, as far as the video chat is concerned. I do try to give people the benefit of the doubt but I am not stupid and have a healthy amount of scepticism so I did ask him questions that would be hard to made sense using a previously recorded video. I saw him there and his mouth did move to the words and the words matched the conversation. Also, I when I video called him I didn't mean to. I was talking to him on Skype and accidently hit the phone icon. He immediately sent me a message asking me to video call him back. There wouldn't have been a lot of prep time for him in this case.

So here are most of the photos he has sent to me. The person I spoke with were one and the same. The wedding ring he wears is the same throughout the photos, his Mom totally looks Swedish (I am Norwegian), it does looks like the photos were taken in Turkey but I could be totally wrong. Oh hell, apparently :liar: I know nothing!!!

In this last photo that I am posting he is with his daughter and the hat is he wearing is the same hat the guy I spoke with had on. I honestly do not think the video could have been previously recorded as the conversation would not have made sense.

JulieNP
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby JulieNP » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:10 pm

daffneeduck - the quickest way to find out is to ask him to write your name on a piece of paper with the date while you are speaking with him. Typically, the individual will suddenly experience camera trouble. I will tell you though the scammers appear to be getting more savvy since the one I'm baiting now calls me quite frequently and from a number that is appropriate for the city he claims to live in instead of a +44 or 234 number which is typically what you will see. I'm glad you have a healthy amount of skepticism it will serve you well in the long run.

daffneeduck
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Craig Parker - craigparks08@gmail.com

Postby daffneeduck » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Thanks Julie,

That's a good idea!

Yes, I have no desire to bring bad people into my life!

Ladies...
What do you think the chances are that these people are aware of this website and checking what we are writing?
I imagine pretty good!

JulieNP
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby JulieNP » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Daffneeduck - oh I know they check this website - an individual that I recently baited called me out and used my profile name from here

daffneeduck
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby daffneeduck » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Hmmmm well then I will know soon enough!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Unfortunately, many victims (usually not these who are far away enough emotionally to have posted about this, possibly rather those who are still too "deep in") do not ignore their former scammers, and tell him they know they are not real, and how they know, so yes, scammers find out. I wish romance scammers should rather be seen as interesting to explore as drug dealers or criminal youth gang members on crack, not as someone still very interesting behind the stolen picture who I fell in love with and who is maybe just someone too poor to get their little daughter´s medication paid.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

daffneeduck
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby daffneeduck » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Soooo ladies. I got my answer this morning.

It seems this guy has to buy a table before he leaves to come home. He needs me to buy it for him :twisted:
He was even kind enough to supply me with the link to buy it for him. Wow... I really was hoping that maybe the real Craig Parker would stand up!!! :lol:

So this guy is a Property Developer... and can't pay for a 300.00 table! :cry:

I'm done now... lesson learned...

daffneeduck
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby daffneeduck » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:07 pm

One more thing... I didn't really confront him. I just told him that none of this made any sense to me and that even if I did buy the dang table it would n't arrive before his coming home anyway. I told him that I would have loved to help him but that I hadn't even met him and that a friend of mine got taken for everything by someone she thought she knew. :liar:

I have now blocked him on my Skype and gmail so I suspect I won't be hearing from him anymore. :oops:

outofbalance
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby outofbalance » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:50 am

Goes by Daniel Sharon on Facebook which is now closed. Email - d_sharon2015@outlook.com, phone # +447418369069

He did a friend request on facebook a few weeks go, said he saw my profile on his timeline, you know - people you may know and have been communicating through messenger the majority of the time, and a couple of times on viber. We did a video chat last week using Viber, connection wasn't great, but it was the guy in the pictures. As of tonight, facebook is gone and he has blocked me on messenger as I called him out, because the way he talked, grammar mostly and too many similarities of a guy I posted about last year going by the name of David Martins. Apparently Daniel just left for Damascus, Syria for 3 weeks, he claims to be a Humanitarian Dr. He says he lives in London, UK. Born in Spain, did his schooling in Australia and now lives in the UK. His two daughters reside in Australia where they are going to school. He is widowed from their mother about 6 years ago and was recently divorced 2 years ago.

I received the same photo of him in the blue tank shirt, along with another photo that I found on MALEscammers.com. Link is attached and going by Richard Martin on that webiste. Hope this helps.
Last edited by Igulinka on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Sharon, d_sharon2015@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:49 am

FB
=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009516270462
Daniel Sharon
Works at Self-Employed
Studied at Universidad de Granada
Lives in London, United Kingdom