Scammers with pictures of Ann Angel, part 1

African scammers posing as white women.

Scammers with pictures of Ann Angel, part 1

Postby coolguy on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:24 pm

this topic is locked as it grew too long.
Please continue discussion here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66877

pictures are stolen from Ann Angel at annangelxxx.com, please see this post:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p287264

met her at ratemybody.com

her profile at ratemybody.com
Username Shebaby119
Country United States
City Oklahoma

IP address 62.56.133.80

After sharing two three mails asks me for MONEY

First Mail

Hello,Thanks for getting back to me from the dating site .How are you and work? hope all is well with you ? its my very great pleasure to hear back from you. I want you to know first before anything that iam a very God fearing christian but i dont critisize other people's or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever. I am sure that God willing if we will meet at all, This are some other things i still think you need to know about me.
For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikinin,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffe or wine from a small window and attend church services. i am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the man i love watching tv.I want you to know that when i am set ,am set and nothing can change me so i dont beat about the bush i allow my feelings and mind to be known fast,bcos its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings.
My name is Rose Robert, I was born in in the year 1979 In Untied State and currently live in Oklahoma and also spent my childhood there also with my late parent..am single and live alone and the only daughter of the family and am 28yrs old this very yr.dont be suprise that i am very far away to africa at the moment, though its not fun but i have come and there is nothing i could do about it but i dont think i will ever want to come again.I model for a clothing company here in Nigeria ,i am in nigeria right now i am coming back to my country anytime from now, I dont know if u care to meet me in person all in the hands of God though.I am single since i had caught my X red handed in my room sleeping with my best friend this was shortly before i met God but it was this bad experience that brought me closer to God and since then he has not fail me.. he helped me to erase the path we took to meet in my life i mean my X and my friend.
Now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) thats the reason you saw my profile on the dating site it was exactly this site that my friend whom we attend church together met her husband and thank God they are now happily married.
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded.As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 28-55 bcos i belive age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon them i will love to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back....Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with and i will like to tell know your full name and about you .

Hope to hear from you soon take good care fo yourself..........

Rose.

HER SECOND MAIL
Hello,How are you and work, hope all is well with you? its my very great pleasure to hear from you back, its really make my days with the email you sent and i like the way you answer my questions. I must thank you sparing your precious time to answer all those questions .From what I gathered in your letters I sensed we both share the same things in common because I quite agreed with your answers to my questions .It really meet up my expectation and I believe we should start with friendship but first I will like to know more about your profession’s as for me, I’m a model and also an excellent Costume maker, I mostly model for fashion and also make costume for a modeling group on Contract basis. Our Models are used for:Magazines,Editorials,Runway Fashion Shows,Fittings,Promotional Events,Conventions,Hair Shows,Advertisements,Catalogue and more
Our Talent are used for: TV Commercials,Radio Commercials,Television Shows,Sit-Com,Soap Operas,Feature Films,Independent Films,Videos,Corporate Events And more.I'm presenlty on a trip to Nigeria to modelling in Gateway State right now for a modelling presentation on a newly launched textile product of a company.Hope you will like to meet me in person on my arrival .Yes I will want you to explain in detail what you understand by the subject “Marriageâ€Â
coolguy
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gloria; reality_icome@yahoo.com (Geography-quiz)

Postby IceFM on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:34 pm

This Pest just appeared in my Baiteraccount. I was never in this page with a profil. So I don't know her.....

Hello Dear One ,

I am very glad and also excited to write to you . By the way how are you doing ?Hope you are doing well as am also doing well over here ....Actually if you can't remember the person who is writing you this mail , Then is me Gloria from AU.MATCH.COM. . My dear one i have read all that you said in your profile and i think we have some things in common and will like to talk to you and see what will happen .. I will take this chance to tell you all about me and what i am here for . If you find interested in me let me know and we continue and see what happen ..
I am 31 years of age and i am 5 feet 7 inches tall and i am single in life and have no kids ...i am the only kid of my mum and i was train and school at Sweden that is where my daddy comes from and my mum is An Africa.

I am a good christian , i am not a Christian by church going but then i am a Christian by doing the Good thing and following all the rules that we need to do and have long life and prosperity.. I am a woman who is always stands by my words and also make sure i do what is right . I understand we are all never perfect as human beings but then i do what will never hurt my friend or relative.I am always ready to apologize for what i am wrong at and beg for forgiveness .....
About my ideal match...and what i am looking for in that man. I just need someone who will be there for me and take good care of my heart and will always be there for me and understand me because i will also do just the same in reply .. I really need a man who knows how to treat a woman and knows how to make a woman feel good in all ways. for me i am not much concern about material things, but rather i really need good love and understanding ,Although money plays a vital role in a relationship when there is understanding and love i think everything will be fine between us even though we are not rich but then rich in love ..
I guess you will like to know my knowledge about love , marriage and sex. I will take them one after another ,

Love for me i think love is the understanding between two or more people that want to come together and make their wishes come to pass in life , Also i think it is something that one feels in the heart and the brain tells the heart what to do when one is in love . It talks
About, loyalty, Respect, responsibility, care, Obedience, Honesty, Truthfulness and understanding. Marriage . It is also after one has been in love and there is understandings between the two , i think it is there that marriage because it is well understood between the two that all dreams are the same and have so many things in common that will make marriage feels good when they are bind together...

sex,it is not just making love to a man or a woman that make it name sex,but then the understanding btw the two who have agreed to and know that ,it will really be good when they get to bed and anything that happens is in their care,also i think each person should be satisfied when it comes to sex and nothing like forcing one to have sex with

i have got some hobbies and they are cooking,reading,singing,and writing,i watch movies to entertain myself and read some novels,also i love playing with kids and teaching of kids how to do the right thing.That is all about me and what i am here for .. Hope to hear from you soon ..

Gloria Is My Name

Received: from [41.210.14.155] by web112213.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Subject: Hello From Gloria At AU.MATCH.COM

ghanatel
Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS POOL
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL,
PMB 221
Accra North

Pic 1: 22/07/07; 5:32am; Canon EOS 30-D

Pic 2: 16/10/06; 2:58pm; Panasonic DMC-FX07

Something for our british experts.....

My theory to this Pic is: on the right site one can a metal plate. In the first line I can read the name "Dudley's Pound".
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Alfred Dudley Pickman Rogers Pound GCB OM GCVO RN (29 August 1877 - 21 October 1943) was a British naval officer who served as First Sea Lord, professional head of the Royal Navy from June 1939 to September 1943.
Pound was born on the Isle of Wight. Pound died on 21 October 1943 and after a funeral in Westminster Abbey, his ashes and those of his wife were scattered at sea.
In the middle on can read only the half from the name "Frank T. ..."
Also one can see in the Background a Speedlimit plate....its the question if its british...

Pic 9: 20/08/07; 00:59pm; Canon EOS 20D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby PaddyFields on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:30 am

Here is another photo from the same "photoshoot". You can read the sign on the rubbish bin in the background.
"Pitch In" only English used, the photos are on a russian site, 2krota.ru
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance , baffle them with bulls**t"
PaddyFields
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Crystal Brian - crystsexy@yahoo.com

Postby Michael69 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:35 am

Well it seems I have another one on the line. Her first two emails were typed in perfect english. Then when we chatted on Yahoo Messenger she seemed to have lost her grasp of the english language. I asked her a few questions about things she told me in her first email and none of them matched. When I confronted her about it she suddenly got tired and had to go. I was told she lives in Nigeria. Here are the two pictures she sent me for your collection. I hope this helps someone in the future.

OH and her email address is crystsexy@yahoo.com
Michael69
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 am

Thanks for the report :) Neither Scamdigger nor Tineye gave hits on the pictures, so they're new to us.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gigs on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 am

Hello Michael69,

Could you also please post the letter and header as that could help someone in contact with this scamster also ..??
NEVER EVER EVER SEND $ MONEY $ !

Finding Headers , viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10910

Want to fight back, viewtopic.php?f=18&t=484
viewforum.php?f=66
Gigs
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Posting the emails

Postby Michael69 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Hey guys, I'm a computer noob. So I'm not quite sure how to get the emails here to post. I have three of them to send you. If there's any help or advice you could give me on how to do this please tell me. Or I could forward them to you thru email. Thanks.
Michael69
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Email #1

Postby Michael69 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:03 pm

From Crystal Brian Tue Apr 7 23:03:36 2009

Received: from [41.219.217.205]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009

Hello how are you doing?My name is Crystal i am 29 years old single with
no kids.what is your name? what do you do for living and for fun?i just
came across your profile and i wanted to correspond with you. all i
want to ask is ...Do you have a Big heart?.Are you an honest, caring,
loving Man?? if the REAL answer is "Yes..Send me a note to
crystsexy@yahoo.com,thats one of the biggest questions i am on here
to ask..i like to start a conversation with you and see how things
might turn into.
if u will like to know more about me...
You can send me an email to
crystsexy@yahoo.com
Hope to read from you soon
Crystal..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cristi decent.jpg
May de Schwartz be witcha
Michael69
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Counterpart on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Hostname: dial-pool56.lg.starcomms.net
ISP: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Organization: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Proxy: None detected
Type: Dial-up
State/Region: 05
City: Ikeja

damn :heartbroken: all beautiful women from usa and europe are stuck in nigeria :nerd:

we REALLY should spend all our money to get them outta there :mrgreen:

:silly: :yawn: :thinking: :drooling: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Counterpart
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Nigeria and Ghana

Postby Michael69 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:24 pm

I have a friend who has been to both Nigeria and Ghana. He spent about 3 weeks in both countries. The whole time he was there he never saw any white women. Do they keep them locked up in a hot babe prison? Well at least they give them internet privilages. :thinking:
May de Schwartz be witcha
Michael69
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jeniffer Scharfeld; <super_jeniffer1976@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Contact me today in DMF as

jeniffer1976
- ID: 127365
- 30 y/o female (1978 - December - 1)
- Allenton, USA :liar: :liar: :liar:
- English
- Working in the Store
- Have no children

Hello there!!!!
I read your lovely profile just now on here& i should let you know am a new member on here , I am really looking for long lasting relationship lovely with a caring man who will be my best friend,my lover, my companion,Understan ding and Supportive man with whom I will be able to share all my laughs and sorrows,with whom I can confide in and also he can do the same who will be there for me in my bad time and good time and i will be there for him as well because i have a good heart and alot of love to give the right man for me. I hope you will agree completely that honesty and communication are very important. As for me,I don't want too much I just want for my life, someone with whom I have a close and honest,romantic relationship,always fresh and happy, kindly drop me a telling me a little about you here at super_jeniffer1976@ yahoo.com and tell me more about yourself.
Waiting for your sweet mail!

Jen Cares.

From the evening........

Come online now and add me on Messenger at super_jeniffer1976

Received: from [41.189.6.244] by web111615.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

SWIFTNG-20080925
SWIFT NETWORKS LTD
31 B Saka Tinubu Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeniffer Scharfeld; <super_jeniffer1976@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Nice to hear back from you and thanks for sharing part of your time with me , I am so happy to see you that are a openminded man , as for me i will like to tellyou that all what you want in a lady is what i have , i mean i am honest , caring , loyal , submissive as i am , supportive , for now i think you and we need to know alot more about each other ..... let me tell you more about my self....let me tell you that i like all sort of music expect rap and i should tell you that a relationship is based on trust honesty and sincerity cos without these nothing is ever going to work out and i should tell you that i am a lady that walk with God intervention not that i am too religious but i do things the right way and the right time they are suppose to be done,i have been heart broken by younger men and i am scared cos i dont want this my little heart got hurted anymore neither do i want a man that will just take an advantage of me.. men that i have met only wants my body and i am not into that cos i care so much for my body and other people... i just want to be loved and i will love back in return..Dear I just want a partner that can share mutual respect, t rust, sincere concern, and of course lots of love &amp; affection. As far as my past love life , i want you to know that i have never being married but i have dated twice and i will like to say that i was heart broken and i never think i will want to date any guys here again as i have tried to go for some other relationship but i see that all the guys here are player and that is why i am on the internet .. I will want you to know that i dont care about the age diffrence , distance , race , as i beleive that when true love exist all this things dont count .... I think any disagreements should be resolved as quickly and as amicably as possible so that we will have a good and happy relationship ..By the way i will like you to ask me anything that you will like to know about me .....I will have to go now , hope to see your mail soon.......so feel free to tell me more about you and what you do for living okay and your full Name, and will like tom have more pics of you too.
Talk To You Soon.

Jen.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jasmine Nice, jasminenice12@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 am

janetlove01

seeking for a true love

Birthday:

About me

am an easy going young lady seeking true love a love that never lies and i seek my other half a man that will always be caring and faithful a man of my dream a man that will always make me whole a man that will be open minded with me jasminenice12at yawho dote come email me okay

Received: from [41.155.108.126] by web59702.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:59:14 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:59:14 -0800 (PST)

I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good. I don't believe in love at first sight anymore but when i got your email i think of trying my luck, I cried too much over it to believe in it, I think I need glasses to see accurately. Please correct me if I am way off-base or if you think I'm being too nosy. I just want to you to know that everything - no matter how good, bad or private it might be! I've had a lot of experiences in my life and enjoy understanding helping others. There is one moment in your life when you are with someone and you feel like the world has stopped, and your life seems so perfect make sure you never lose that person the easy part of life is finding someone to love and the hard part is finding someone to love you back as your heart desire. Thank

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Georgina Awunio [lovingheart50@ymail.com]

Postby Sloane Ranger on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:41 am

Several extracts from this mail are on various anti-scam sites including this, but the e-mail address is new :

Flag this message
Hello its me from saymehi
Monday, 15 March, 2010 1:32
From georgina Awunio Mon Mar 15 01:32:25 2010
X-Apparently-To: ia 212.82.110.168; Mon, 15 Mar 2010 01:32:30 +0000
Return-Path: <lovingheart50@ymail.com>

Received: from [41.218.241.127] by web113708.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 14 Mar 2010 18:32:25 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/324.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
References: <017301cac28e$e91f07f0$bb5d17d0$@no>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 18:32:25 -0700 (PDT)
georgina Awunio <lovingheart50@ymail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: Hello its me from saymehi
To:
In-Reply-To: <017301cac28e$e91f07f0$bb5d17d0$@no>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1651627573-1268616745=:89055"
Content-Length: 338289
Message contains attachments
2 Files (241KB) | Download All

* 7.jpg7.jpg
* 8.jpg8.jpg

Compact Headers
My name is Georgina,i am 30 years Old,I am Single (two years ago), White, blonde hair, brown eyes, 5' 5", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.Am a mixed race mum from USA (Missouri) Dad is a Ghanaian am a final year student studying accounting..I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.

I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.I generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life.

I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almigthy God the saviour

I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working...
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but im not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,godfearing and a good listiner, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun! I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul. Am very Pleased and Glad to hear from you my lovely one .. And i will be glad if you have more time to tell me all about you and what you are seeking for as well.. I hope to hear from you soon my dearest One..

Yours lovely One

Georgina awuni

Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Grace Jonson - grace_jonson2000@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 pm

IP: 41.210.18.145
Subject: Hello

Hello

Am Grace 28 years lady single and never married and i have no kids and
am a honest,caring,kind,truthful,loving,humble and very respectful
woman looking for a man who is willing to be with a woman in the rest
of his life and stay together....I do like to cook,dance,sing,read,swim
and watch movies and i do love to go out with friends too....And i do
dislike to lie,cheat and hurt..And why i have not plan to come back to
UK is that i don't want to be with my parent any more i want to settle
down with the person in my dreams and heart ..I hope to hear from you
soon bye for now thank you xxxxxx
Grace Jonson

Dear ,

I met on you on a bright Sunday and at that point I didn't know exactly
what you meant to me... now I do. You are the light in my eyes, the
happiness in my heart, and just the thought of you leaving me breaks me
into small and countless pieces.

So, on a day like today, do we promise to love each other through good
and bad, for better or worse, until death do as part. And though we are
not yet married, I will never break that vow. Also, I know you won't
because the day I met you was the day my life began.

Love always,

Grace
Tel: Tel: 0016364166

wow am very excited about this all i wish am there with you so that we can have a good and happy family together yes i dream abuout thsi all the time but am sorry i dont have any money on me to come there sorry to tell you this ok

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Females