martins.ashley@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.

martins.ashley@yahoo.com

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:37 am

On Agematch.com http://www.agematch.com/user?babygotluv

Nick: babygotluv

first direct email to me header said it all....

Received: from [82.128.21.30]
Reply-To: martins.ashley@yahoo.com
Subject: Hi
To: xxxxx@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Message-ID: <695582.76459.qm@web57416.mail.re1.yahoo.com>

once again...can't pull the pics off of the Agematch website, but profile link is above
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot
&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:01 am

picture:

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby dragonkel on Sat May 03, 2008 11:25 am

This beauty found me on MySpace. She goes by the name of Patricia Watson on MySpace. I told her I had found her picture under the name of Ashley Martins on this site. Initially, she claimed she must have "left her photo in an internet cafe" but I haven't heard from her since!

Cheers!
dragonkel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sat May 03, 2008 1:12 pm

INET-MLTL
CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
IP Admin-RIPE
Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island,
Lagos,
Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ashly Cares ashly_martins2009@yahoo.com

Postby ROY11129 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:01 pm

This woman I meet at MEETIC also. in her profile say are from Phoenix AZ, USA
and lives in Nigeria, and I show my answer...

Hello,
How are you,hope all is well with you ? I want you to know first before anything that iam a very God fearing lady but i dont critisize other people or religions and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever.
I am sure that God willing if we will meet at all, This are some other things i still think you need to know about me.
For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikinin,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee or wine from a small window . I am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the man i love watching tv.
i want you to know that when i am set ,am set and nothing can change me so i dont beat about the bush i allow my feelings and mind to be known fast,bcos its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings.
My name is Ashly Martins,i was born in the year 1980 which means am 29 yrs old this very yr.my father from spanish that is why my other name is spanish i will love to relocate to you if you are the right man i am dreaming about for a very londtime but you have to explain much about your self.
dont be suprise that i am very far away africa at the moment, though its not fun but i have come and there is nothing i could do about it but i dont think i will ever want to come again.I model for a clothing company here in Nigeria ,i am in nigeria right now i am flying out of here anytime from now, I dont know if u care to meet me in person.
I am single since i found out my ex doesnt have any feelings for me thats he just out there playing games around he doesnt even know that this life is too short for games and that what goes arround will surely comes arround .
Now,iam looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) thats the reason you saw my profile on the dating site it was exactly this site that my friend met her husband and thank God they are now happily married.
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,not religious or religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in any range bcos i believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon them i will love to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back.
Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Ashly Cares

Replay
Sorry, but I'm not Mr. Right, I not knew that Nigeria had become a Mecca of fashion, like Paris, Milan or London ... I wish you luck in modeling career, in a third world country where everything is expensive and the few rich that there is, buy everything in London. I not believe you are model, with your height 5'4''5 (162cm) !!!! You are short for been model!!!!
You are lie to me!!!

ROY11129
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ashly Cares ashly_martins2009@yahoo.com

Postby Loverduck on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:19 pm

I not believe you are model, with your height 5'4''5 (162cm) !!!! You are short for been model!!!!
You are lie to me!!!

Funny reply, ROY11129 - except for the above quote which will educate the scammer!
We NEVER show them their errors, as they will modify the script & could then more easily catch someone.

Edit to add: TE search of fotos come up with: http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/ladies/574/574181P4.html
Link doesn't appear to work for me, tho. :(
My Karma ran over my Dogma
Loverduck
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ashly Cares ashly_martins2009@yahoo.com

Postby Gigs on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:25 am

Thats Right Roy, WE NEVER TELL THEM !!!

That link did not work for me either LD Try this one ,It takes you to the site ( Russian Euro.com) but you still have to search for her once there .
http://www.russianeuro.com/?ovchn=GGL&o ... DQodUkWAmQ
NEVER EVER EVER SEND $ MONEY $ !

Finding Headers , viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10910

Want to fight back, viewtopic.php?f=18&t=484
viewforum.php?f=66
Gigs
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: martins.ashley@yahoo.com

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 am

One of MY girls hahaha. Merged
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot
&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: martins.ashley@yahoo.com

Postby JLC20thMaine on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:08 pm

This person is also known as "Kelly Pickard", Yahoo I.D.; kellypickard3912. Her full name as given; Kelly Debra Pickard
JLC20thMaine
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Females