It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Tony Pankhurst

African scammers posing as white men.
justice67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Tony Pankhurst

Postby justice67 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:27 am

This scammer is back in circurlation there going under the name jameson david email they are using are jameson.david33@yahoo.com... jamesondavid93@yahoo.com kathyjameson50@yahoo.com pretending to be his daughter been asking for money even had the solicitor messengering me paul.walker972@yahoo.com... same pictures usual chat which has been mentioned by other posts phone numbers used:
+2347013274268
+2348131542896
+2348128774334
+2347018600570
+2348171461565

Same scammer also here : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=88828

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamesondavid93@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:01 am

FB
=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007790985012
Jameson David
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at University of Oxford
From New York, New York

Yahoo Avatar:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:15 am

justice67

Thank you for update . Please BLOCK them and IGNORE , do not confront. Be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

oldestboss@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:01 am

.zorpia.com/#!profile/michealjoel0715
micheal
54, Torrance, California, United States

ok would be better we do that on yahoo,i dont really know when your always on here,heres my yahoo id oldestboss@yahoo.co.uk

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

justice67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby justice67 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:59 pm

this is the details on where to send money
Name.....Jameson David
country..... Nigeria
state,...Lagos
City: mushin
Zip Code: +23401
Address: 22 moshalashi street mushin lag

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:26 am

oldestboss@yahoo.co.uk ---> Skype

urchmoney63

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:56 pm

friend request on FB

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005844104714
Tony Pankhurst
Worked at Engineering
Studied at St Malachy's High School Castlewellan
Lives in Hamburg, Germany
From Sunderland, Cumbria, United Kingdom

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mr.kennedyjones@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:08 am

disableddatingcanada.com/member/profile_kennedyjones.html

I am Kennedy Jones i m not here for any games, i need an honest man that caring and open minded person in all ways of life.. Am not here to cheat or hurt anyone and i don't want anyone to hurt me or cheat on me as well.. if you are interested you can contact me on my private email mr.kennedyjonees@outlook.com

Image. Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: mr.kennedyjones@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:31 am

also on waydate
waydate.com/profile.php?ID=163936
kennedyjonee
50 y/o man
Kensington, USA
how are you doing today?Wow i want to let you know that you look so beautiful and caring and lovely....I will like to know more about.
I am kennedy Jones.
email;mr.kennedyjonees@outlook.com

Image Image Image

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Roger Watts rogerwatts1960@gmail.com

Postby gtz » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Chemistry.com
ID: Roger
email:rogerwatts1960@gmail.com
A note from Roger
Wow You have a open and straightforward profile i have come across on here and it's so intriguing . I like it and your picture a lot . You are a beautiful woman full who is so soulful but also fun i am guessing . I want to get to know you,i am very much interested, you can email me to rogerwatts1960/at/g mail/dot/com I check on there more often than coming on here, Looking forward to read from you soon..Roger

Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roger Watts rogerwatts1960@gmail.com

Postby gtz » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:34 pm

This idiot stole the picture of: Tony Pankhurst

here is the site:
http://www.starnow.com/tonypankhurst/
Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

mary45
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mary45 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:43 pm

This is a person pretending to be Tony Pankhurst. He goes by the name of Igor Denis; https://www.facebook.com/people/Igor-De ... 0221703153

He says that his birthday is April 13th and that he is 55 years old.
He says that he has one daughter named Crystabelle and that her birthday is October 10th.

He says he's from Italy, lives in Alabama and is currently working in Malaysia.

Says he will come down to visit but never shows up and will never do videochat, always has excuses.
He wants you to move out where he lives in Alabama and wants you to ship your furniture and personal belongings out to him before you go to him. He tells you he wants to marry you. He asks you for money and for you to buy him things.

The real Tony has a British accent, this man DOES NOT sound British over the phone, sometimes you can't understand him when he's talking because he has a different accent.

When confronted about his pictures being of Tony, he tells you what you want to hear. He says that he doesn't want fans stalking him, so he uses a fake name. He says he's the real Tony and that it's been a while since he's given up on acting and modelling.

DON'T believe this man! He is a scammer and will scam you out of everything you've got! Block and delete him right away because if you confront him, he will just tell you what you want to hear to make you believe him!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:51 pm

His number ? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Steven - scottsteven294@gmail.com, 435-612-7428

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:52 am

Here is my email scottsteven294@gmail.com and my cell phone (435) 612-7428 so can call or text me
Hello how are you doing?You are looking great and i will like to know more about you if you don't mind.though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart .I will like to have your email or cell so that we can talk better from there and see what the future holds,i can't wait to hear back from you as soon as possible
Cheers,
Steven

scottsteven294
I LOVE to laugh, so someone who can tickle my funny bone is a definite winner. I also love deep, thought-provoking conversation...am willing to relocate and travel with the right woman and the distance can be overlooked if two people are willing to at least try more so age is just a number, if you interested in getting to know me better kindly drop me your email so we can go from there reach me on an intellectual level... and that stokes the fires of passion I believe that kissing is a form of ART, and should be done a LOT!!! I want the kind of kiss that curls my toes and takes my breath away... those long, HOT, hot kisses that last for 3 days! I am Extremely compassionate, giving, & caring with good sense of Humor I love a great party or staying at home. I am most comfortable in jeans & Tops but also enjoy wrapping the package in beautiful attire. And My favorite colors are cobalt blue, yellow, & blue (of course).I have been told that I am more attractive than my pictures That will have to be the surprise...hopefully pleasant. I have not written so much about myself & feel like such an egotist at this point.
I speak these languages: English
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I'm searching for a great connection and friend that can develop into a fantastic chemistry in life and love. I'm a man of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving man, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship kindly drop me your email if only you are interested We must both have the Wisdom to improve our quality of life, find center and live in a peaceful, healthy, balanced life style forward sharing the simplest moments of Integrity, Great Communication, Knowledge, Adventure, Passion and Love in all Aspects Life.
My favorite music: Jazz,Hip Hop,Classic
Online Now! Online Now! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Relationship Status: Widowed
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

scottsteven294@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:55 am

THANK YOU

Thank you for stopping by my profile !And for writing back after reading from me am glad. First, let me say that I'm not on a quest to find someone to complete me; I'm
not half a person alone. But it would be wonderful to find someone to do things with,
go places with and share life with. Common interests are always good, but I also like to try new things, so please be willing to introduce me to your favorite activities and interests too. I'm pretty open as to who I might be interested in - I'm more concerned with the person than the "type". I believe virtually everyone has something attractive and interesting about them.Unfortunately,I was blessed with child, I have one Daughter, Kate God has blessed me,I do love her dearly & consider as my FUTURE,I have a 14-year-old Daughter who is with me on a regular basis. And of course, she is the most awesome kid on the planet! My time is rather limited, due to work and my daughter, so the woman I meet would need to be understanding of my situation. But I can certainly make time for the right woman!And limited my time for her as well.

Cheers,
Steven

Return to “White Males”