Rose Weah; rose4weah@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.

Postby TNFD on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:59 pm

giftbaby1984gift@yahoo.com

IP:

"My name is Miss Gift William (24) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last two years."

Rev david john , the Pastors Tel number is ( 002214216251)

Mail 2
"if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel"

Mail 3
"when you call him tell him that you want to speak with gift william if he ask you who is you tell him that you are my husband."

"i will send you a letter that you will use to contact the bank for the money transfar and those docucment "

6 hrs later:

Mail 4

"i want you to know that you are my dream man and i will do anything to make sure that i be with you,i have heard what you said and i cant wait to come to you after the transfer of this money."

I said nothing *sigh*

"I have inform the bank about my plan in this money and they said that any time i need to get the money transferred any were that they will inform me the possibility of the transfer.i have also inform them about you ,i told them that you are my foreign partiner and i want them to transfer the money into your account"

"They said that i should inform you to contact them and send your account information so that they will inform you how to transfer the money into your account"

This is their contact address in London
Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC London
E mail address.(actsrobsct@uk2.net) or
(paulleed_rebsnt@uk2.net)
Phone number +44-7031-905-826
Fax number +44- 703-194-2148
Account information BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.
The name of the manager is Mr Paul Leeds

(* P. Leeds is also manager of Dime Bank)

"I want you to contact them through their e mail and phone number so that they will inform you how to transfer the money into your account .i will also want you to keep in contact with me so that i will know when everything will be successful."

"i want you to call me today by 3 pm" *yeah right, have to call everyone*

Signed with
original name: gift william
last e-mail name: Gift Dion

My reply:
Hi gift,

I don't really get it.

What do I have to do?
And how do you expect I will do that?
As I have deleted previous e-mails I thought I lost the number of your Rev., but found it again I think. It is 00221-3986207 lol, posted other number, right?

What has Paul Leeds to do with it, I get confused :s

Regards,

Edit: August 2

HELLO HONEY THIS IS THE RE. NUMBER ( 002214216251) IF YOU CALL HIM TELL HIM THAT YOU WANT TO SPEAK WITH GIFT. IF HE ASK YOU WHO IS YOU TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE MY HUSBAND. BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD HIM ABOUT YOU. PLEASE HONEY I WANT YOU TO CALL ME BECAUSE I WANT TO HEAR YOUR SWEET VOICE

WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE BACK IF POSSIBLE TODAY. SO THAT THE WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO FOR THE MONEY TRANSFAR.PLEASE HONEY I WANT THIS MONEY TO BE TRANSFAR BEFORE FRIDAY WITH THE DUCOMENT.SO THAT I MAY LIVE HERE AND COME OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE I AM SUFFRING HERE.PLEASE HONEY DONT HOT ME BECAUSE YOU THE ONLY HOPE OF MY LIFE.WITH LOVE AND TRUST.............YOUR LOVE ONE GIFT

*ALL CAPS LOCK*

My reply:

Hi

Its in the middle of the night when I read your messages. Being busy with lotsa things.

I am not going to call abroad.
Is there any other way I can contact her? *dunno why I said "her"*

oh .. and the number of Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC London which you are referring at, does have another number than you mentioned.

Have been away for a couple of days, received three mailes with the same message spread over a couple of days wondering if I was doing ok.

As I informed her I am not going to use my cell phone to call abroad, if there are other ways to communicate.

Sending an e-mail is ok too *yeah right*

Asked her for help as I did not reallt know what to say within that email.

Reply:

Sir
I am the husband of Miss gift Dion William who is in the refugee camp Senagal.i from Netherlands.
I will like to know the procedure for transfering the money deposited by her late father which she is the next of kin to the account to my bank account in my country.
Your reply is urgently needed.
this is the (Deposit Account information BLB745008901546/QB/91/A. the name on the account holder is , Dr Dion William.
Yours faithfully.i am waiting for your reply if possible today.THANKS.

*all written with Caps Lock on, which annoyed me*

Never posted sucha mail though ...

Am annoyed, perhaps its the caps lock, perhaps because its 5 am and I am still awake ... anyways, sent reply:

Hi,

thank you very much for your explanation.
By the way, I really feel irritated by the big writing style you are using, I am not blind.
Gosh!!

It is good to hear you are ¿happey?

But I do not get the point why you have to thank god therefor. If you really believed in something like a god you should have used a Capital to write its name.
Though I have to mention I do not even believe in xxxxxx, xxxx or other things you try to make me feel comfortable with.

I start to have the feeling that you are a scammer. Please tell me I am fault. Please, because I really like you.
Could you send me something to show me you are really you.
Please let it be true

With Love, *lol, don't ask me why I did that*
TNFD
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

TINA GODSHAL (tina4u) Senegal

Postby Xela on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:22 am

Two weeks ago Tina Godshal (tina4u) contacted me through (Date site) cupidoenlinea, a Spanish speaking community. Without knowing me she already fell in love with me. Her third mail sounded too good to be true:

Von: Tina Godshal <tinagodshal@yahoo.com>
An:
Betreff: My full life story
Datum: Thu, 30. Aug 2007 02:28:35 -0700

Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning. How is your day?.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on mondays and fridays of the weeks.It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Emmanuel Anthony who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (00221-2357743) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now .
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $8.6Million US Dollars. since i am too small to handle this and my present condition here in the camp cannot permit me to do the transfer on my own. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself very secret and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. i will want you to promise me that you will not tell any person? I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is english and very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.i am vary happy to see your picture Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Yours Tina

I contacted my friend Google to find out what he knows about the Christ the King Church in Senegal. This brought me directly to http://joewei= n.net/fraud/index.htm where I checked the letter. Tina’s story didn’t pass the test: 419: probably Senegal Sweetheart Scam.

In her forth mail she asked me to give her my address, phone number etc. In my reply I changed the rules of the game and started asking her questions (see below) in order to keep her busy. One week has past now, and I’m anxiously awaiting her response. I miss her so much - especially the 8.6 million USD!

Von:
An: "Tina Godshal" <tinagodshal@yahoo.com>
Betreff: DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME?
Datum: Mon, 03. Sep 2007 18:57:29 +0200

Hello my Love
I hope you had a nice weekend. Mine wasn’t all that good. The reason is that I was thinking of you and your last mail all the time.
I’m not sure if you really love me because you were just talking about your God darn money. You give me the impression of a very egocentric woman. Do you just want to use me as a stepping stone? Do you really love me? If so, just give me three good reasons why, please!
In one of your mails you mentioned the Christ the King Church. I don’t know it. Since religion is very important to me – especially in a marriage – I would like to know more about this church. Could you please ask your Reverend to send me the beliefs of that church? I’m very interested in it.
I would also like to know if there are more churches and pastors there helping the refugees spiritually. How many refugees are there on the camp and where do they come from? How are you passing the days? Do you have some work?
Tina, I think these are very important things to talk about in order to know each other better. I want to build a relationship on solid ground. I’m sure that’s your desire too.
Concerning your money: As a God fearing person you know that patience is a fruit of the Spirit. I beg you to calm down. Trust in the Lord, and He will give you according to your needs. You will reap what you sowed. I believe, according to His Word, that He will give you back 100 times more of everything you’ve done to others. Rejoice!!!
I’m anxiously awaiting your answer as well as the one of your pastor.
May God give you what you deserve.
Love always,
xxx

There are hundreds of wealthy refugee’s living on that camp. You can find them on almost every public contact site all over the world (mostly without picture). All of them are God fearing, age 22 to 27, preferred nick names: xxx4u, xxx4luv or xxxbaby.

Take care or start playing scambaiting!
Xela
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon May 05, 2008 12:23 pm

This crap contact me Saturday in Cafe Tropic as "rose"

Userame: rose20
Member ID: R152868
Female,
Anchorage,
Alaska,
United States

Hello,
My name is Rose.it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today at cafetropic.com,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send me an email to my email address so i tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom i am,Here is my email(rose4weah@yahoo.com)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above,(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) hoping to read from you,. (rose4weah@yahoo.com)
Miss rose.

Her mail from today:

My Dear One,

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Rose Weah, I am (22) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear
from you soonest. Yours Forever

Miss Rose Weah

Received: from [41.208.151.88]
Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

SONATEL
Pool pour BAS3
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Patricia Ukazi; patricia55ukazi@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM on Thu May 22, 2008 3:22 pm

Thios crap contact me Tuesday in D72 as "patricia"

Member Name: patriciababy
Member ID: P023695
I'll tell you later,
Single - Never Married
noy, Alabama
United States

Hello.
My name is miss Patricia i saw your profile today and i pick intrest in you so please i will like us to get in contact with each other more i will wait for your urgent answer to my letter.here is my email address.(patricia55ukazi@yahoo.com)
thanks.with love. (patricia55ukazi@yahoo.com)
Patricia.please send your reply to my mail box for my photos thanks

Her mail from today:

Dearest One
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Patricia from Rwanda in Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,(22yrs old never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr f.Ukazi was the managing director of ukazi Manifaturing industry and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my pictures and I will send another picture in my next mail. I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours
PATRICIA

Received: from [41.208.163.173]
Subject: FROM PATRICIA

ORG-SNDT1-AFRINIC
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Senegal

:pee:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angela Abbe; msangel555@yahoo.co.uk

Postby IceFM on Fri May 30, 2008 12:33 pm

This girl contact me yesterday in D72 as "angel"

Member Name: angel5554u
Member ID: A024309
Asian, :liar:
Single - Never Married
new york,
New York
Virgin Islands (U.S.) :liar:

Hello, msangel555@yahoo.co.uk How are you,hope you are doing well, am Angela a lovely girl, and i drop at your profile, and i love what i saw there,i believe we can get aquainted,so if it interests you,pls reach me back here okay for further communications okay.i stop here awaiting your respond. reply me through my email address at : msangel555@yahoo.co.uk Regards, Angela.

Her copied mail from today:

Hi Dear ,
I got your mail so intrested, meanwhile i am very nice looking girl who love romance and kissing, i am 5.8 tall fair fit shap, I love reading and cooking,i also love cool areas like beach side and water side.You will love me any time you see me.i have not married before, no children. I will love to know you better,i'm really interested in you, just let me know your mind in your next mail, i will also tell you more about my self. Are you married? i realy in love with your profile, it look so sweet.So tell me more about your self. For me i am a girl of 24 years old from Liberia residing in Dakar Senegal, West Africa. I am interested in meeting you, meanwhile can you be interested to come down here in my country because i believe in meeting face to face. Attached here is my pic, I will like to see yours too . Hope to hear from you as soon as you read this mail.
Yours Lovely,
Angela.

Received: from [41.208.167.204]
Subject: Hello Dear,

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Mabar <favourmabar3@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby Loverduck on Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:25 pm

ANOTHER one from DMF! Same scripts as 'Rosie':

Hello dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How is your day?.Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is favour mabar (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Andersson mabar was chairman managing director Andersson'S INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make My
way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Favour,

I/P: 41.208.164.73 Senegal
Looks like another '419' coming soon! :smile:
Loverduck
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

'Sharon Khalifa' Senegal sharon207khalifa@yahoo.com

Postby zern2020 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:45 pm

Hi, i've just joined and this will be my first post (but probably not the last).

What a eye-opener this site truly is, all of you are doing a wonderful service here. :applause:

I used to have a penpal in Japan when i was 12, and i enjoyed it. I wrote for 3 years before we lost touch. The letters became infrequent and i had other interests. So i was online one night a few months ago and remembered this. I thought it would be nice to do it again, and searched for a penpal site. I found that there was now a more modern incarnation : the e-penpal site. New technology, with little cost, but all the joy of meeting people from all over the world. So i placed the following ad on the E-palworld site ;

Educated gentleman looking to correspond with others on politics, religion & life in general.

A bit brief i know, but i was looking for someone on the same wavelength. Whilst i am not averse to romance - i'm not actively seeking. Then i sat back and wondered who -if anyone- would write me.

Then i received the following email the next day;

Subject: E-Pal World: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,
my name is sharon i saw your profile at www.e-palworld.co.uk and i
found pleasure to write you as my my friend so that we can communicate to each
othere,please mail me through my email address
(sharon207khalifa@yahoo.com)
that i will send you my pic for you to know who i am for the love and
pleasure i have develpoed in your lovely profile i awaits your lovely
reply as soon as you get this mail.
sharon
please please please contact this email directly

sharon207khalifa@yahoo.com

Which originated from the following ad;

Name:sharon khalifa
Email:Registered users only

Comments:
i will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell lateri will tell laterv

Okay, all you old salts will probably be chuckling now, and would have guessed that this was a scammer at that point, but i was naive and new - i'd seen ads like this, and did not recognise it a something suspect.

So i replied;

Hi Sharon,
I'm pleased to make your aquaintance. You are my first e-pal, so forgive me if i make any mistakes.
I'd better introduce myself. I'm xx and work in xx. I studied xx at University. I live in the xx with my family, and am currently passionate about Astronomy. xx has extrememly tempestuous weather, so observing is always tricky. We are approaching the longest day, and at my latitude, it doesn't even get dark as the sun is just barely under the horizon.

My politics would be described as liberal, since i am firmly against discrimination and restrictions on liberty. I must admit its been exciting to watch the Democratic nomination, and wish all the best for Barak Obama in his campaign against John McCain. Not that i have anything against McCain, but it does seem that he will be hurt by his association with Bush. History has been made there. We do live in interesting times.
Kind regards
))))))))

Hmmm, re-reading this now, i'm embarassed, not the most friendly is it? But my new penpal was not deterred, and wrote back the very next day;

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU‏
Sent: 11 June 2008 20:56:08
To: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hello my love
How are you today
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar senegal
My name is sharon from Liberia in West Africa 23yrs 5.3ft tall, dark in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Wilson Khalifa was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold .it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country senegal where i am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail.I will also like to see your picture.

yours in love,
sharon

With the following pictures attached ;

Well, i was stunned - 'Sharon' was in a desperate situation, and had suffered so much, but here she was emailing me asking how i was! After all, anyone could make a mistake in filling in the ad, the poor girl could easily have selected her country as USA by mistake...

So i replied - sending my sympathies, and expressing my sorrow at her loss, i asked if there was anything i could do to help her out.

She sent the following reply;
MY HONEY THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST‏
Sent: 12 June 2008 22:13:59
To: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Hello dearest ,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
How is your day? hope all is fine.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev.Emmanuel George who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-763316344) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leeding bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M(five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev rend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
sharon

More pics attached;

Hah, well, i do live a kinda sheltered life, but even i have heard of this scam, although not from Senegal - I sent a terse reply.

I've requested her ad be removed.

sharon207khalifa@yahoo.com

98.136.44.33 United States (Sunnyvale)*
216.252.122.216 United States (Sunnyvale)*
69.147.84.114 United States (Sunnyvale)*
41.208.176.182 Senegal*
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

This and other emails are what brought me here - i have since been contacted by much more people in West Africa - some less clumsy than the one above. But as they say, you always remember your first...
zern2020
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

janethviarey@yahoo.com Dakar, Senegal ?

Postby officer600 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:50 pm

Just got this email from janeth, so how to make such sweety pictures when your parents were murdered recently and get one´s own Yahoo address in a poor Senegal refugee camp sounds a little bit mysterious to me ...
the potentially scam-used server is the singles-community of freenet.de in Germany, my name xxed out and "ats" unlinked. Hey, was up to destroy my profiles at that community because of a lot more nuisances like this one, but to warn the visitors of this site I decided to stay tuned -

Return-Path: <janethviarey @ yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.208.151.235]

<Header edited/Mod>

Hello Dearest,
How are you today My name is janet
viarey from Ivory Coast in West Africa.
Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal
as a result of the civil war going on in my country.
I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall.
My father Dr livia viarey was the personal advicer to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning and killed him alondside with
my mother.
It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.
Please I will like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing
presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next
mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply.
Your Love janet

officer600
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Skeet on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:26 pm

FYI,This will turn out to be a 419 scam. The next "letter" will most likely tell of an exorbitant amount of money s/he "inherited" and want's you to help her get it out if the country. :roll:

Anytime you see something like this...
"Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal"

"before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning and killed him alondside with
my mother."

It will be the same thing. ;)
Skeet
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby officer600 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:01 pm

thanks, thought that already, got last week a similar approach by a "Capt. Crocker at yahoo.com", who was "interested" in buying my car, advertised at " autoscout24.de ", and who suggested to send USD 6.2 mio. from Iraq to my account, 20% to be kept by me for trustworthy services .. well, I do know these "Nigerian mafia" forces, because since ca. 15 years they try to withdraw money from German accounts. Since a couple of days I know this site. and if I get mailed again by any of these crooks I will inform You to probably destroy some of their "business" - kind regards
officer600
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Betty Johnson Duke - jbettydj@yahoo.com

Postby PaddyFields on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:03 am

Betty Johnson Duke
jbettydj@yahoo.com, babe.best@yahoo.com, babe.bst@yahoo.com

Gofreedate : bestbabe - female, 24 (ID: 6727)

HI,
I am miss Betty Johnson Duke, I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition. I believe and also have the feeling that in today's world, neither race, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend , life partner or pen pal if that is better for you.I am a single lady , I hope to hear from you soon, through my email ( jbettydj@yahoo.com )
hope you write me with love.
Betty.

Photos also used with

Linda Agurma linda24agurma@yahoo.co.uk

http:/ /www.d..faq.com/faq/russian_ma ... 5#comments

http:/ /www.d..faq.com/faq/russian_ma ... 6#comments
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance , baffle them with bulls**t"
PaddyFields
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby PaddyFields on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:58 pm

Favour Khal
favourkhal@yahoo.com

Datemefree No profile photo. sent a couple of these photos with e-mail.

IP address 41.208.167.98
Hostname Not available
ISP BAS3, SONATEL
Country SenegalImage

Hello my love
How are you today
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar senegal
My name is favour from Liberia in West Africa 23yrs 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Wilson Khalifa was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold, it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country (senegal) where i am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail.I will also like to see your picture.
yours in love,
favour.
PaddyFields
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby PaddyFields on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:44 pm

DARLING THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello dearest ,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
How is your day? hope all is fine.
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev.Emmanuel George who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-763316344) (+221_768418592) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leeding bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M(five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev rend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
favour.
PaddyFields
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk

Postby PaddyFields on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:18 pm

nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk

IP address 41.208.167.153
Hostname Not available
ISP BAS3, SONATEL
Country Senegal

Hello Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how are you today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Nancy Majer ;l am 23 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from a man by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of MAJER TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere,truthfully,kindly and friendly and more to that,a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again. I remain
yours Nancy
with love
PaddyFields
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

lovemloveu (DMF) <joysery@yahoo.com>

Postby Loverduck on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:24 pm

This contacted me at DMF:

We are glad to inform you that the member
lovemloveu (56434) sends you a message!
View their profile: http:/ /www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=56434
-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
Hello
My name is joy, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (joysery@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above joy.
PLS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL (joysery@yahoo.com)

Profile:

lovemloveu
- 24 y/o female
- dakar, Senegal
- English, French, English
- student
- Have no children

Description:
i am a compassionate, considerate, caring, understanding, easy going, very loving, very honest in all my dealings with other people. I am always ready to assist you fellow humans when situations arises. I am a very cheerful and accomodative person. I am not easily irritiated. I believe life is more meaningful and woth more living when people live together in love and complete peaceful co-existence then the world will be a better place of living for us and posterity to come. When i was living in my Country i helped alot of people by meeting their moral, material and financial needs as God gave me the enablement.

Ideal match description:
i need a compassionate, considerate, caring, understanding, easy going, very loving, very honest at all times, one who is always ready to assist me when situations arises, a very cheerful and accomodative person. one who believes that life is more meaningful and woth more living when people live together in love and complete peaceful co-existence then the world will be a better place of living for them and posterity to come. I need a men of sound moral character in all ramifications of life and who will be my partner in all aspects of life...

No profile foto.

1st letter:

My Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?.
Mine was hot over here in Daker Senegal. My name is joy Bahi(23) single and never married, tall and fair in complexion, Good looking girl but very sharing, giving, caring and loving, above all God fearing, i am from ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr.Sery Bahi was chairman managing director FAN INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in ivory coast and he is also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever,
joy

I/P: Received: from [196.207.234.219] Senegal (Bargny)

Fotos: (SONY CYBERSHOT 2005:10:17 16:02:57)
Loverduck
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Black Females