scammers with pictures of Megan QT, pt. 1

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Megan QT

Postby Pete on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:01 pm

PICS sent

Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: single pictures to here
Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet, or phone calls!

Please support this site
Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Met a woman/man who uses the name Esther Perry stating she is from Los Angeles, CA. She uses pics of Megan QT.
Her e-mail address is sweetestperry@yahoo.com.

Here is her header information.
The IP does show her in LA.

Received: from [66.63.162.26] by web124720.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 28 Nov 2011 07:30:56 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.325013
Message-ID: <1322494256.918.YahooMailNeo@web124720.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 07:30:56 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Esther Perry <sweetestperry@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello

Glad to hear from you . I am surprised to hear you are married . How long have you been on this site and what are you looking for on here ? I live in California and I am a student . Here are couple of my pictures and I hope you like them .

Esther

On November 28 at 5 pm she is in LA via her IP and then 3 hours later the IP address is coming from GHANA!!!

Received: from [41.93.133.81]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:12:22 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Esther Perry <sweetestperry@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello

So the IP changes from the US to Ghana in 3 hours. Must be using a list server or something.

She goes on to explain that she is going to Senegal to study for a month. This person is REALLY good at scamming. Even used a web cam to show herself to me. When I asked her to bring her necklace I liked closer to the cam, guess what, the cam failed!!
Anyways, I have attached some pics she used.

Hope this helps others.

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby parolieree on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 pm

this woman in the picture claimed to be linda grant from accra ghana. She sent to me similar pics and i could see her on webcam and on webcam she looked to be really like her, was she or not? was a fake, a scam? how can they scam or fake by using a webcam? on webcam she was hot and she got naked for me then she asked for money like after a peep show, i declained. i am in doubt she could be the same person because she gave to me different mobile numbers and she called to me several times with this different numbers and different voices with a strong ghanaian or african accent and not an english or american, european accent, oh, i remember just once she could have an eurpean accent, so, was she? if so is she russian, american? this is her yahoo im lindalover2007000 has anyone met inda grant from accra, ghana, before? Has anyone seen her on webcam? if so let me know because she might be a white woman from ghana who is working for some scam organization. she was used to ask for food, 20 or 30 pounds. is she poor or starving? ok, scam.

thanks
parolieree
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi and thanks for posting - your information will alert and save others being scammed. :applause:

Scammers do steal video footage as well as stolen images.

This scammer will claim many things - but it is all lies - this scammer is in Ghana.

Anyone asking for money online for any reason is a scammer.

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:20 am

New person using MeganQT pics as a scam.

Name:Salia Emmanuel
E-mail Address: hheart47@yahoo.com
E-mail Content

"Hi ,How are You doing ...am sending you some photos of my self and I hope like them ....And I hope the distance doesnt scare you away ..... have a lovely day

Salia

Received: from [38.78.193.206] by web122516.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 09 Dec 2011 13:33:46 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.331698
Message-ID: <1323466426.94504.YahooMailClassic@web122516.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 13:33:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hi Salia from Zorpia

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Now this scammer, Esther Perry, is asking me to buy food via the net at htt p:/ /www.ghanamart.com.

What is really interesting is the the IP address of her e-mail is coming from Chicago, IL!!!

Here is the e-mail trail;

To:
Sent:

I could give you the website . htt p:// ww w.ghanamart.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T

I really wanted to ask you for a favor but I don't know how you are going to take that .. I wanted to know if you could help me shop for some food stuffs from the supermarket . I am out of food here and my credit card is not working here . It has really got me soo worried .

Here is the e-mail header with the Chicago IP address.

Received: from [173.236.63.117]

Deleted your own email addy. Deleted your reply to mugu. Deleted unnecessary header parts. Deleted time stamps of messages. Link to unknown site made unclickable, you know, people click these things...;) F.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Provider der IP [?]: SingleHop
Organisation: SingleHop
Host der IP: [?]: chicago2.vpn.com

^^VPN. Proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Hannah aka prettyhannah1234@yahoo.com

Postby scam sniffer on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:39 pm

(Deleted duplicate stolen image - already posted in this thread)

I am posting this simply because this person came in on YM and said she found me on dating72. She types fast, is articulate, yet photo is of Megan QT so she is a fake. I can't find any messages to or from her on my dating72, so she must be on there with a different username.

Her Yahoo profile http://profile.yahoo.com/Z4HG6HRQVUSQB7KW5DWP4GK7HE/ says only Female, Arlington Virginia
scam sniffer
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:03 am

I baited this Ester Perry person for almost a month and here is the last of the convo after I questioned some of the pics and web cam he/she sent.

Esther Perry: Well you really got me
coolbreeze: at least you have the balls to admit it
coolbreeze: most don't
coolbreeze: the web cam piece was good, but I've seen it before
Esther Perry: I am sorry for my actions but I have a whole lot of responsibilities and because the lack of work and good governance in this country thats why I wasn't able to educate myself and got into this game
Esther Perry: I am very very sorry and please forgive me
Esther Perry: I really want to be out of this game but there is no other job for me out there
Esther Perry: I take care of my mother and little sister , am just 18 years of age
Esther Perry: I am very sorry once again
coolbreeze: so how would you have picked up the food if they asked for ID?
Esther Perry: I would have made a school ID card to claim it ,, that's just what I did
coolbreeze: but ur a boy
coolbreeze: with a girls name to pick up the food?
Esther Perry: I would let my kid sister get it
coolbreeze: well, tell me YOUR real name
Esther Perry: I am called Kwame Asante
Esther Perry: Mr John , I would be very happy if you could do me one favor , forgive me because I just didn't have any other choice because of the economy in this country , I would be very happy if you would take me as your son because I believe I am very intelligent and I really want to go back to school
coolbreeze: Adopt you?
Esther Perry: I really want to have another chance in life to better my future , I really want to go back to school
Esther Perry: I understand you
coolbreeze: hey, were you using VPN to hide your IP address once in awhile?
Esther Perry: I really regret doing this
Esther Perry: Yes
Esther Perry: ok
coolbreeze: gotta cost u some $

Esther Perry: Let me tell you something about myself honestly
coolbreeze: ok
Esther Perry: I am Kwame Asante , Born on the 22nd of October 1993 , My late father used to be a Reverend Minister , I also attended one of the best schools in Ghana thats why I am very good at English
Esther Perry: I dropped out of school when I lost my father , my mother never got married again
Esther Perry: I lost my father in 1996 September 16th and he was laid in state on 15th October , I was little then so I didn't know what was going on until I was told later on
coolbreeze: question - do you scam with other people or alone
coolbreeze: question - what do you make in a year scamming - and be honest
BUZZ!!!

Esther Perry: I am also a sportsman but here in this country because of the corruption and also sex abuse , I had to give that up also and engage myself in internet fraud because my friends were getting money out of this . I do this alone and I haven't spent a year in this ... Sometimes when people fall for the story , you they could be helping with few dollars buy food , the highest money I have been sent is 600 dollars by a man called XXXXXX from WI
coolbreeze: was he pissed?
Esther Perry: Well , I swear on my late father's that I am being totally honest with you now , I never heard from him again , yes he was pissed and changed all his contacts

Anyways That is the end of this .

Ciao

CB1975

Edited out real name from post.-SH

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:41 am

Why confront?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:02 am

Esther Perry: I am Kwame Asante , Born on the 22nd of October 1993 , My late father used to be a Reverend Minister , I also attended one of the best schools in Ghana thats why I am very good at English
Esther Perry: I dropped out of school when I lost my father , my mother never got married again
Esther Perry: I lost my father in 1996 September 16th and he was laid in state on 15th October , I was little then so I didn't know what was going on until I was told later on

And after all that he's still lying.

I would be very happy if you would take me as your son because I believe I am very intelligent and I really want to go back to school

And still trying to get money off you.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 am

Wayne. How true.

I try to keep them (scammers) busy for a length of time knowing what they are doing to give them less time to scam others. Apparently Frumpy does not agree with that tactic. I am more than willing to retire from exposing these people.

Let me know.

CB1975

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 am

I believe FrumpyBB is concerned with your tactic of confronting the scammer. Telling them you know they are a scammer, and how you figured it out. You are educating them to become better scammers by blowing your cover as an "innocent vitim," and telling them every single mistake that they are making.
We call this "burning a lad," and it is counter-productive. We want them to make the same stupid mistake over and over. Victims might also question this. If anything, they need de-education.
Because you exposed them to their face, they will now immediately change emails, profiles, and take the knowledge you gave them to be better at making money. You must separate yourself from your "fake victim character," and fake victims never catch on that the the guy is a scammer. But the real you posts the details that the character gets. :)
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

precioussoul35@yahoo.com & peggy.offei@skype.com

Postby janex69 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:29 am

http://www.4ppl .com/Tracypeggy
Am looking for relationship and dating
I am Charlotte by name i am 32 female with no kids ...never been married....5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in New york and raised in Ghana :twisted: my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc..Add me on precioussoul35@yahoo.com

About you
You are all good to me add me on precioussoul35@yahoo.com or peggy.offei@skype.com

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Avatar for the email adress precioussoul35@yahoo.com:
firefly

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females