scammers with pictures of Dreamy Danica

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Dreamy Danica

Postby v8powa on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:56 am

Two more pics sent by the scammers. That makes 40 pics sent now! They may have changed their ploy or they are testing me, I am not sure. Im getting email from jenniferwhite69@ymail.com again. The email im getting from jeneferacquah@yahoo.com is telling me that jennifer white has stolen Acquah identity and I am to ignore it and send Whites email to Acquah.A lot of harsh words from Acquah about white including Dont send money to white or white will laugh at Acquah. Acquah is saying she is being followed by "someone" to the internet cafe and will go to the police about it. I mailed back saying change times, change cafe or go with friends for safety. Do you think it is a test for me or are the scammers having a genuine fight over the spoils?(me that is!) jenniferwhite69@ymail.com has changed her name to "GOODLOVE89" with pics of DREAMY DANICA, Changed from "ANGEL715 all still on the "FAST FLIRTING" site. For an unknown reason I cant view profiles on any age range in "FAST FLIRTING" I sent them an email about scammers on their site more than 1 week ago and still havent received a reply from them. I have been approached by other scammers, whose pics I have seen on ROMANCE SCAM. It seems "FAST FLIRTING" is rife with scammers. AS I get more info I will post it. Has "DREAMY DANICA" been contacted and told her pics are being used by these scammers? Very glad to see you were able to post the "STATUTORY LETTER OF DELARATION" on these pages. Before, I was upset, now I am mad as hell about these evil people.Any tips, help etc you can give me to spread the word, or to stop these low lifes will be very much appreciated. Thanks "ROMANCE SCAM"

(Scammer mail address editted/corrected - see next post)
v8powa
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby v8powa on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 am

Email correction for Jennifer White; jenniferwhite69@ymail.com. NOT (as posted)@ymail.com

(Corrected as requested and thanks for clarifying) :applause:
v8powa
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby v8powa on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:49 am

Yet another pic of "DREAMY DANICA" and this time a map of Australia. Scammers told me it was given to "her" from the "GHANA IMMIGRATION SERVICE" the same people who gave "her" the "STATUTORY LETTER OF DECLARATION" My last reply to "her" was that I am moving and will be so busy there will be only one email a day."She" has asked me my new address, but I spun a story about local law not allowing me to disclose it until all contracts are finalised. To steer them further away, I told "her" I was moving to a temporary address and I gave "her a bogus address, in the middle of a lake.The email addresses and phone numbers I have, from "her", have been blocked out. I believe I am safe from these low lifes. Thanks "ROMANCE SCAM" If not for this site,I would have been totally sucked in. If I get new info I will post it.
v8powa
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 am

Hi V8Powa

That's a nice orange glow you have there :)

Thanks "ROMANCE SCAM" If not for this site,I would have been totally sucked in. If I get new info I will post it.

Your most welcome, thank you for posting
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby v8powa on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:35 am

Scammers have changed the name on "FAST FLIRTING" to "TRUE 610" They are still using "LOVENCARE5" and "GOODLOVE89". This site is riddled with these scammers, very bad. Still using pics of "DREAMY DANICA". I have been approached by many "women" from Ghana on this site. Avoid this site like the plague, for your own good. I have emailed Jumbuck several times now and STILL nothing has been done. Maybe because this site is free to join.
v8powa
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:14 am

Maybe because this site is free to join.

I dont use dating sites for anything other than to find information on scammers so I may not the best one to comment but from what I have seen, and I have seen a lot of dating sites, the paid for sites generaly have a smarter type of scammer than the free ones, they need to be smarter or go to more effort to get a profile on a paid site so those that get past the initial barriers are usually the smarter ones, dont be lowered into a false sense of security on a paid for site, the scammers are still there

Thinking about free sites alone, there are some that are virtually scammer free and others where you need to wonder where the real people are, it really depends on the site's owners and their attitude and knowledge in regards to scams.

Free sites make their revenue from advertisements, the paying advertisers dont distinguish between a real person viewing their add or a scammer, the site owner gets paid all the same, removing scammers from a free dating site actually decreases the site owner's potential to earn add revenue.

Some of the better dating site owners actually do have a conscience and in return the word of mouth can help to increase the real members on their site and so increase their potential for more revenue but for the amount of work involved to make a site scammer free it actually makes better financial sense to simply have a second dating site and let the scammers run amok rather than taking the time needed to keep your site free of scammers.

Fortunately, some site owners do care and do have a clue about combatting scammers, some admitedly care but dont have a clue how to fix it while others dont care and let the scammer roam free.

The trick for dating site users is to know how to spot the scammers at an early stage and in time you will, if there are too many scammers for your liking, vote with your feet and move on to another dating site.
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:18 am

Lisa Brighter - lisabrighter@yahoo.com

(Profile details - datememateme)

lisabrighter

am honest and loving lady loooking for a hoenst and loving man for my life.. am loving, caring and open minded person

(Profile details - american-love)

lisabrighter
29-years-old female
From Australia
Seeking male: 35 - 99
looking for love

am honest, loving and good girl, looking for real man for my life..

marital status: Single
has children: No
job: Student

am looking for a person who is honest and loving and will love to settle down and have family..

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

abigirl wood, abigirlw@yahoo.com, abigirlwood@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:18 am

en.netlog.com/abigirlwood

Name
abigirl wood
Date of birth
05/01/1982

hi dear how are u doing i hope u are ok by GOD grace u are ok .am Abigirl 31single woman .now am i wot GOD to give me a good sweet man to marry ...To love me is to accept me as I am. I do not want to be judged for the things I do. I want you to trust me and let me do what I feel is right. We women are always "right" — it is a matter of love. When I feel alone, empty, a stranger, I want your eyes to tell me I am the person you love and you want me for what I am. Do not do or say things because you think you are "honest", do them because of your love for me, and trust me even though you think I am wrong. Just as we do not judge our children because they are our children and we love them. .....abigirlwood@hotmail.com.......or abigirlw@yahoo.com

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Jassica Yeboah, jassicayeboah@yahoo.com

Jassica Love
Studied at University of Ghana
Lives in Koforidua
Knows English English, British English
About Jassica i am 9ice tall girl with no boyfrnd :lol: nor husband
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: sweetlover au@yahoo.com / joyce-sectionlady@yahoo.com

Postby TheLastVisibleDog on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:20 am

wow! He really has you fooled.
TheLastVisibleDog
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:30 am

whom "you"?? there are 4 pages of this topic... and most posters here are scamhunters.

strange comment....

if you have smth essential to add, please do so.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth; <mrs_elizabithm@yahoo.ca>

Postby IceFM on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Dreamy Danica ....... naughty Girl from Peachy18

Username: elizabeth

Email: mrs_elizabithm@yahoo.ca

User IP 173.245.64.198

DetectNetwork.US
OrgId: DETEC-7
Address: 55 S. Market St.,San Jose, CA 95113, US
City: SJ
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95113

Full Name
elizabeth

About me
am woman seeking for man to be with

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
taxas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
cook

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Elizabeth Mensah

http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.mensah.5437
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to White Females