It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Lara Jean - (929) 267-3274

African scammers posing as white women.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:14 pm

plus.google.com/115564019499680868047
Lara Jean

am a Sensitive women,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and truthfully..I seek for a true and Serious relationship that will last forever......I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal! text me 9292673274

ImageImage

Phone Number (929) 267-3274 is Valid VoIP New York City Metro Area

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lara Jean - JULIETS612@GMAIL.COM and (929) 267-3274

Postby Igulinka » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 pm

sfb-us1.hotornot.com/tr/profile/01411052039/
Mary Sampson
Age 31
Location Foyil, Oklahoma, United States
I'm here to make new friends

hepays.com/juliettolani
Tolani
from Califonia :mrgreen: City France
3.4.1990 (Aries)
hello my name is juliet am 27...Am from califoni los angeles USA ...precisely am in Africa,Due to i studied Animal Science Why am in Africa my Granny is from Africa since i lost my parent at kid, i came down here 8 month ago be back to state in a month the enviroment here seem cool and most people here are nice..does the distance and age bother you?mail me at JULIETS612@GMAIL.COM
ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lara Jean - (929) 267-3274

Postby Igulinka » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:24 pm

meetplenty.com
ella2347
State: Iowa
City: Davenport
Ethnicity: Other Ethnicity
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color:
Education: Bachelors
Profession: administration

About ella2347 :
I am a very sincere and honest person,i am Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality. I'm not a materialistic individual or vain. I respect this world as I know it, I understand that ones possessions do not determine the individual. So I don't seek someone because they have neither do I avoid someone because they don't have.

About My Future Partner:
I'm just seeking someone who believes in unity, cooperation, truth, love, dedication, partnership, trust (not in me but in God). Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it's present.Someone who is not caught up in believing that they exist only to be entertained.I need someone who will love me for whom i am and who is very understanding,caring,honest,trustworthy man that will love,respect and be faithful to me with all sincerity. I need a man that would change my life Spiritually and mentally..If you are that kind of man am here for you and not for games...If you are for games pls dont bother writing me back cos you would break my Tender heart which is to be made strong in LOVE.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:26 pm

ilikeyou.com/en/user/4822737/
Pamela
28, female, Chicago

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:34 pm

fotostrana.ru

itunudavid99itunudavid99
female (32) from Green Bay, Wisconsin

hr.flirtic.com
Melissa Smith

livedatematch.com/sandralove200
sandralove200,
30 Jacksonville,
Woman United States
In my own words:
I am a very sincere and honest person,i am Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality. I'm not a materialistic individual or vain. I respect this world as I know it, I understand that ones possessions do not determine the individual. So I don't seek someone because they have neither do I avoid someone because they don't have

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bisi - ilikeyou

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:44 pm

Bisi
female
marmaduke

Image Image Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor