It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mary Mcgary, marymcgary29@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
mugurel.mugurel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary Mcgary, marymcgary29@gmail.com

Postby mugurel.mugurel » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:51 am

Hello everyone, I also met the same case and the same story that her mother is in England and she is going to visit her and she will have to go in Nigeria to get her inheritance of 17.000.000$ because her father died in an explosion of pipeline overthere and they used this lady"s pictures to trick me and I also noticed it is a scam,they tried to steal money from me in a romantic style, they were telling me to send money thru moneygramm or western union to Nigeria, Lagos state. I really do not know who is the real blonde woman in the pictures? I noticed one of the pictures is taken in Florida state at Walt Disney resort Bay Lake , Orlando area.
Please if somebody will find out who is the real lady in the pictures , what is her real name and I want that to find out because I am sure she is not a scammer . Thank you very much for all your posts and I am happy to have the chance to collaborate with somebody.

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:57 am

Hi, this topic has no white star, so girl-in-pictures (irrelevant anyway who that is...) is unknown => FAQ
Please post the African scammer´s email address/fake US number, that´s far more important :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

mugurel.mugurel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mugurel.mugurel » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:18 pm

They used to send me messages from this gmail: whitneywalter74@gmail.com and they used the phone numbers to text me : +17016602342 and +17097005315 and to call me was +2348147214813 and 2347084323784;
They tried all means to steal money from me and to convince me to send money to Nigeria, Lagos state thru western union or moneygramm.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Shannon - badoo

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:44 pm

badoo aka hotornot
Shannon
South Valley, New Mexico, United States

one new pic :)

with this pic also on mingle2

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Beautycarexx, Susan Mich, Clara Grant, etc

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:57 pm

mingle2
beautycarexx "Am here for ltr"
29 year old woman from Perryton, Texas
Looking for man for relationship
Profession: Constumer service agent

dicedate
Susan Mich
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
City: Richmond

Bamoo.ru
Clara Grant
Oceanside,California, USA

scammers use these pics

Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Whitney Walter - whitneywalter74@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:57 am

Phone number: 701-660-2342 -->> VoIP from Casselton, ND US
Phone number: 709-700-5315 -->> VoIp from Saint Johns, Newfoundland CA
Phone number: +234 8147214813 -->> Abuja Nigeria
Phone number: +234-708-4323784 -->> Abuja Nigeria
Please if somebody will find out who is the real lady in the pictures , what is her real name and I want that to find out because I am sure she is not a scammer .
Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers and try to move on with your life. If we happen to find accidently who is real photo owner we will mark our topic BUT it is against law to contact real person and victims of cyber crime must obey laws in order not to find themselves convicted of offence.

mugurel.mugurel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mugurel.mugurel » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:45 am

They used also to call me with another phone number and it is : +2349090119364;

I did another research and I found some facebook's profiles using different names with her pictures and then I would like to hear all your opinions , please! Me I would like to find out who is the real person in the pictures and of course I won't try to contact her because that's not her fault and she is not a scammer!
.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015089027354
.facebook.com/tiara.foster.7121
facebook.com/tiara.foster.37
.facebook.com/allis.juliena
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012484388082

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:04 pm

They are all fake, all profiles are new, all friends are only and exclusively international men, no family, no female friends, the wording is Nigerian. It´s easy (for scammers) creating new fake profiles - that´s what they do for living day and night, it´s ugly :/
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: whitneywalter74@gmail.com, judiowen101@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:35 am

info via PM
two add. pics this scammer is using

Image Image

alternate email address:
judiowen101@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: judiowen101@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:59 am

email address leads to a profile on Skype

Surest Chidi aka surestchidi
Lagos, Nigeria

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:04 pm

+2348147214813 -->> FB

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010739557545
Tony Alex

ImageImageImageImage

ScamDetector
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ScamDetector » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 pm

Latest message from Charlotte Michael:

Hello

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!! I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with someone honest and caring, I rarely contact anyone on here, so you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions as am here for real. I'm a single lady,I have a great career, a great family, but as the future get older the days comes and go more quickly as I am reminded of how much more fun it would be to find the right person to share life's journey.

I am a single lady of 29 year old , single never married , Home town Australia, in the city of Perth the western part of Australia, i obtained my degree at the University of Notre Dame in Australia before i moved down here in state years ago and graduated as an Accounting Student.

My family: I laugh with my dad so much before i lost him and even a lot with my mum because i learn dancing from her, lo ! I love dancing and i asked my mom to know why i love dancing and she told me that when I was a little baby, she put me in the middle of the room and she starts dancing because I was a lovely baby and I looked at her dancing, that's why I'm a bit special lol. Am US Citizen and also been to Germany so many places when my father was till alive then, in his Auto Mobile trading from Germany to Africa.

My self: I find so much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`7"140 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person,I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family. I like going to the movies or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance, traveling , going bowling and etc.I am a family oriented person and I get along with everyone in my family and outside my family. There are more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. Am here down for a serious relationship.

Robert, I love all kinds of music and I started to learn golf recently so this is something you can teach me if you are good and active you know. I like all kinds of music any thing that makes me dance I'm up for it even though my dancing is terrible :). I listen to hip hop,R & B ,Rock...I like stand up comedy I watch Jon Stewart every night. I am a very good listener and when giving the chance, I could talk your ear off, loll. I am really shy at first but once I get to know you be ready to get an ear full loll. I can't think of anything else to write now I will send another e-mail later if you would like.

I thought this would be a good way to start, getting to know someone by E-mail/letters first I think will help. I hope to hear from you soon and I am really interested in knowing what makes you the special person you are today,( What would You like to Tell me?) I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, your Age,full name, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and I can't wait to meet you to begin our friendship.

Charlotte.

ScamDetector
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ScamDetector » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Here's her LinkedIn page as Harris Elizabeth.
.linkedin.com/in/harris-elizabeth-071676135/

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessi Thomas - jesiilove07@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:26 pm

plus.google.com/102814267731035519803
Jessi Thomas

How are you doing? i am looking for a friend and see how things could
work out with us, am not looking for a someone to share an endless
email or text, just a little email to know each other and see if we
have a good chemistry, you can rich me on here jesiilove07@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jessi Thomas - jesiilove07@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Clone:

datehookup.com/
shellytope22
Richmond MO
seeking for a true love, im not here to play games, im here for real hit me on message lets get to know our self

Return to “White Females”