It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Kena, rickykena2016@outlook.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ricky Omar, rickyomar62@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:32 pm

yaarikut and flirtic
Ricky Omar
Female, 25 years old
Lives In New york, United States
Born on 18 Dec, 1991
Relationship Status Single

Hello my dear
how are you today actually i find your contact at yaarikut and really have interested to know more about you because i have very vital issue to discuse with you, please try to e mail (rickyomar62@gmail.com) me back God bless you
yours Ricky

Ricky Omar, rickyomar62@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ricky kena - rickykena2016@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 pm

PetsDating.com/
Ricky kena
December 30, 2016

so i will like you to send me a mail in my email here
(rickykena2016@outlook.com)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ricky Omar, rickyomar62@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 pm

agregame
Mujer omar62
de 25 años en Sao Paulo
Brazil

Me defino como
am a young lady looking for good and caring partner also know the love for woman

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ricky Kena, rickykena2016@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:51 pm

rickykena2016
private profile on Lybach
pics already posted

Hello my dear
how are you today actually i find your contact at lybach and really have interested to know more about you because i have very vital issue to discuse with you, please try to e mail (rickykena2016@outlook.com) me back God bless you
yours Ricky

also on profilepic
Rickykena2 Kena2
a gay girl from New York again

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paris Wilson, paris.wilson1@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:58 pm

date2rishta
Paris Wilson
Alabaster, Alabama
United States

... reply me back on this email paris.wilson1@hotmail.com ...

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rita kane - ritakane2017@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Subject: Hello
My Dear,
greetings from me,(ritakane2017(à)outlook.com)
First I will like to apologies for intruding into your privacy, since we don't know each other.understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me am miss Rita, I saw your profile and become interested.I feel we can be good friends.
so i will like you to send me a mail in my email here (ritakane2017 at outlook.com)

takane2017
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have more than 2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Voluptuous
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern

Religion: Buddhist
Education: Bachelors Degree

IP: 178.79.147.171 Linode; bad IP proxy

=> w.hifrend.com/user/ritakane

kane
Basic
Nick name kane
Gender Female
Birthday 24 Dec
Looking for Female
Here for Fun, Marriage
Join Date 04/07/2017
Marital Status In relationship, Single Parents
City New york city
My Dear,
greetings from me,(ritakane2017@outlook.com)
First I will like to apologies for intruding into your privacy, since we don't know each other.understand my reason of contacting y...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: rita kane - ritakane2017@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:28 pm

Hello my dearest,

rita kane <ritakane2017@outlook.com>

Dearest,
Thank you for responding to my mail. How are you and your beloved family? I hope they are in good health and you are doing fine?, I am writing you as a friend . I want to share my story with you, to see if there is a way you can help me. I know that so many Syrians refugees are taking high risk through sea and land to seek refuge in Europe, some died during this risky migration. But i don't want to take such risk. I decided to seek help through the internet. Right now in Syria, We might have been humiliated by the ongoing crises in my country, but i believe we can still make friends with good people like you, that understand and feel our pains, people that have experienced war and know how devastating it is,

My full name is Rita Kane (Female), I am from Aleppo in Syrian. I was born 18th of December, 1991 (25 years old). Presently, i am living in SOS children village in Senegal because i left Turkey 5 months ago. The orphanage home is about 150 children. You might be wondering why i left Turkey to Senegal instead of finding my way to Europe. I will tell you in my next mail if you are interested to know because it is a long story.

Before coming to Senegal, i and my kid sister suffered greatly from the dreadful and catastrophic events that took place in my country Syria and it's still taking place. Air raiding, shelling, bombing, Tanks, snipers killing everyone, that is all we see everyday. These terrible things affected our life negatively. I and my sister were in studying in the University of Aleppo, we had to quit schooling because schools where bombed. We lost our dreams and ambitions. We were both outstanding students studying medicine and law.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Johnson Philip , who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-708-454-089) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7,100,000 USD (Seven Million, One Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but our language is Arabic but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Rita
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ritakane2017@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:58 pm

My Dear,
greetings from me,(ritakane2017(à)outlook.com)
First I will like to apologies for intruding into your privacy, since we don't know each other.understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me am miss Rita, I saw your profile and become interested.I feel we can be good friends.
so i will like you to send me a mail in my email here (ritakane2017 at outlook.com)

IP: 178.79.147.171 LInode, bad IP proxy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ritakane2017@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:08 pm

also scams as a black female, see: viewtopic.php?p=536126#p536126

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ritakane2017@outlook.com, dambert2017@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:24 pm

My Dear,
greetings from me,(ritakane2017(at)outlook.com)
so i will like you to send me a mail in my email here (ritakane2017@outlook.com)

ritakanelov
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Romance
State, City: New york city
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Hispanic / Latino

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

37.46.114.11 Qhoster Ltd.; bad IP proxy

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarah - omarsarah991@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:19 am

sarah
Birthday 1991-11-27
Country United States
City new york
Looking for a Man
Height 5

how are you doing my dear always write me in my email
(omarsarah991@gmail.com) because am not always here
so try write me in my mailbox OK i have something to tell you thanks

I am Sarah by name.I am single with no kids and never married before.I just joined the site and I came across your comment which caught my attention.I think you are a very handsome man and I am thinking we could get to know each other that is if you want to.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary William - mary.william1@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:33 am

flirty9/
MARY@20
Online Now
20 y.o. • Gemini •
United States, newyork
Woman • Straight

Image <<< Email me: mary.william1@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olivia William - olivia.oliviawilliam@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:41 pm

...... let's see how much Money she have to give away

Profile not available for view.

oliviawilliam
21 y/o woman
New York, USA

hi dear, my name is olivia william i saw your profile and i decided to contact you for us to become friend and also discuss over an important issue, this my email olivia.oliviawilliam@gmail.com so i can send you my pictures okay
Date: 2017-10-19 12:52:27

....... Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olivia Alfred William - olivia.oliviawilliam@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello my dearest,

My Dearest, i am grateful for your respond I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today? My name is Miss. Olivia Alfred William, I am single and never married, i am (24 years ) from Sudan in East Africa, I hold a certificate in general Nursing, i am hoping to further my education in this career before the death of my beloved Parents.

I am from the family of late Dr. Alfred William . Who was chairman managing director of (CEMENT INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Sudan the economy capital of my Country, and he was also connected to the personal adviser of the former head of state, Before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father and my little brother in a cold blood.

God saved my life on that day i wasn't around the house, i went to school when the war started so i was rescue by the Senegalese Military working under the U.N Organization whom took me to resident here in Senegal as a refugee Status. Presently I am residing at refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country . I am in suffering and pains here in this Refugee camp.

I don't have any relatives whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Father Philip Martin, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Reverend Father Telephone number is (+221705265944) i want you to call me through the Reverend's number, call me between 10 AM and 4PM because that is when the Reverend always be in his office. When you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss.Olivia Alfred William, he will send for me to come and answer your call.

The reason why i gave you this reverend number is because he is the Authority here in the refugee camp and it's only through him i can answer your calls and also to reply your mails with his office computer, so feel free to call for us to discuss on phone ok.
Dear, I contacted you for us to be friends because i want to review to you the secret of my life which i needed your urgent assistance over it.

Dear , when my father was alive he like to invest his money in many foreign business. Please listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $3.5M (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars),i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,

But now I am contacting you to assist me in transferring this money into your account and also to help me invest it over there in your country so that as soon as the transaction is done i will travel over to your country for us to invest this money into a profitable business which we will benefit us in future. Though we have not meet before but I strongly believe that person has to confiding in someone to succeed in life.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision, truth and hardworking person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Please i will like you to answer me these questions:

1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?

2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Look at the attachment is my picture, So dear i will be going now and i will be waiting for your reply and your call soon and please always take good care of your self and have a nice and lovely day,
bye your sincerely,
Miss. Olivia Alfred William.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olivia Alfred William - olivia.oliviawilliam@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:38 pm

My Dearest one,

My dear, I really appreciate your interest to help me so that i will come out from my present situation and start a new life. My Dear i have really suffered a lot in this place and what is important to me now is to leave this place and join you over to your country and start a new life. I strongly believe that with your assistance i will leave this place and start a better life in your country with you.

My Dear, i don't have money to prepare my traveling documents and leave this place that is why i want you to assist me so that my late fathers money will be transferred into your account and after the money has being transferred into your account, you will send money to me which i will use to prepare my traveling documents and start coming to your country to start a better life.

I have made contact with this bank and let them know my intention to claim my late fathers money which my name appears as the next of kin. In their reply, they told me that i can only claim the money through an appointed representative since i am residing in Senegal as a refugee. According to them, the United Nations law governing refugee all over the world does not permit any refugee to handle such fund as long as he/she remain as a refugee. They told me to look for someone i can trust that will help me claim the money. That is why i contacted you to help me.

My Dear i want you to send an email to the bank and ask them the possibilities of transferring the money into your bank account.

Here is the contact information of the bank

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS DR. STEPHEN HESTER
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447035950326 or +447031863762
FAX NUMBER +447031889715
EMAIL ADDRESS- ( info.scotland@scotlandmail.com )

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address ( info.scotland@scotlandmail.com ) Attention DR. STEPHEN HESTER the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer the money 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS ( Dr. Alfred William )

PASSPORT NUMBER: A0160114.

AMOUNT (3.5 MILLION DOLLARS)

NEXT OF KIN MISS ( Miss. Olivia Alfred William )

ACCOUNT NUMBER RBS545008921156.

God bless you as i wait to hear from you. Please let me know as soon as you make contact with the bank. My Dear i have let the Reverend know that you will call me through his phone.Please when ever you call, tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Here is the phone number of the Reverend. (+221705265944)
Yours Olivia.

Return to “White Females”