It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Nadire K.

African scammers posing as white women.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aquila » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:25 pm

Pictures stolen from Nadire K., candidate for the AK Party Antalya deputy, Turkey, see below.

Cetinkaya K
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7329577009

cetinkayakozanoglu1@outlook.com a proposal3

Last Active:3 hours ago

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cetinkaya K - cetinkayakozanoglu1@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:16 pm

newdating and transgenderfriend
Cetinkaya
Headline: Hello my name is cetinkaya
About Me: Hello, My name is mis cetinkaya kozanoglu,i am from turkey I have a sensitive offer to seek your
partnership in re profiling
Seeking: Male Admirers
Summary: Cetinkaya is a single 50 year old female admirer seeking male admirers for friends near New York, NY 10001

Image Image Image Image

RPO = Nadire Kozan, candidate for the AK Party Antalya deputy, Turkey

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

cetinkaya - cetinkayakozanoglu9@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:54 am

Good day dear, i have a proposal for you please write me back through my private email at,( cetinkayakozanoglu9 @ gmail.com )

z, Cetinkaya
76, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Last seen 18 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑90, in Germany.

two clones on justdatingsite.com/women/Turkey/ :

1. cetinkaya
49 - years old a woman seeking a man age from 0 till 0
Bursa, Beşevler, Dating women Turkey

2. cetinkaya
49 - years old a woman seeking a man age from 0 till 0
Corum, Büğdüz, Women Turkey

=> avatar hangouts, no G+:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: cetinkaya - cetinkayakozanoglu9@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:11 pm

Clone here:

eskimi.com/wdoylelauren#last
Wdoylelauren,
Age 30

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: cetinkaya - cetinkayakozanoglu9@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:16 pm

waydate
cetin
- 48 y/o woman
- from Augusta, Georgia, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 43 to 53 y/o

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cetinkaya kozanoglu - cetinkayakozanoglu9@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:21 pm

waydate
cetinkaya
Date of birth 1968 May 26
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Occupation Banking/Financial
Income $70,000/year and more
Hello my name is cetinkaya kozanoglu i am happy to be in this site

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cetinkaya K - cetinkayakozanoglu1@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:28 pm

transgenderfriend.com/profile/cetinkaya
Hello my name is cetinkaya
About Me: Hello, My name is mis cetinkaya kozanoglu,i am from turkey I have a sensitive offer to seek your
partnership in re profiling
Seeking: Male Admirers
Summary: Cetinkaya is a single 50 year old female admirer seeking male admirers for friends
New York, NY 10001

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

cetinkayakozanoglu9@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:06 pm

READ AND GET BACK TO ME
From: cetinkaya kozanoglu <cetinkayakozanoglu9@gmail.com>

Dear friend,

Thank you very much for your response and interest in this transaction. Please note that i have no intention of asking you to send me money. As we communicate bear in mind that you are dealing with a responsible family woman. If you read my terms below and you are not convinced then feel free to back out of this transaction.

Let me start by introducing myself again. I am Mis,Cetinkaya kozanoglu i work with the Bank of Turkey here in Turkey.I got your contact through my personal search.Now listen before the 31st of July, 2008 our client Mr. Andreas Schranner a German property magnate and also a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$11.5M) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that Mr. Schranner along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.
After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Eleven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$11.5M) is still l
ying in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Turkish financial law, at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Turkish Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner so that you will be able to receive his funds.
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, Address and copy of identification so that the attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in this, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me
and 40% for you.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we desire to execute this project. I am now in contact with a foreign bank that shares the same telex type with my bank. This will enable me transfer the funds from my bank to the offshore bank without stress. I now intend that you open an offshore domiciliary account on your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to that account which you will open in the bank. This is the best way to move the funds. I want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction. Kindly follow my instructions religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money on my name as my bank will be aware of my involvement. This is where I need you as my representative.

As a result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank and that is your only financial obligation. After this, the money will be transferred from my bank to the account which will be set up on your name. No other person will be involved in this transaction, You can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right, In other to grant the attorney the legal power to prepare the required legal documents making you the sole beneficiary to the funds and also process your claims.

Before I commence, I need you to send me any form of your identification (I.D, Driver's license or passport) I will process the necessary paper works. I hope you understand why I need all these. The money in question is huge and I want to ensure that we reach a proper agreement, before I proceed to give you all the details to commence. I will send you a copy of my work I.D upon receipt of your identification. You will also receive the names and contact details of the bank i intend you to open the account with so that you can open communication with them. Do ensure to keep this transaction confidential.
Should you be interested please send me all that is required;

1, Full names
2, Private phone and fax number
3, Current residential address
4, Copy of your identification, this could be your driver license of international passport.

Upon receipt i shall provide you with more details of the operation. Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
Mis,cetinkaya kozanoglu
Dear friend,
Image Image Image
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cetinkaya - cetinkayakozanoglu9@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:00 pm

zorpia.com/cetinkayakozan12
cetinkaya
44, Hong Kong
Last seen 21 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑90, in Poland.

Good day dear, i have important proposal for you please kindly write
me back through my private email at...( cetinkayakozanoglu9@gmail.com )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cetinkaya kozanoglu - cetinkayakozanoglu@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:52 pm

bloombl.com/
Deleted user

I AM SORRY TO DISTURB YOUR PRIVACY MY DEAR . I AM MR cetinkaya kozanoglu FROM TURKEY.AND I HAVE
A VERY IMPORTANT PROPOSAL TO SHARE WITH YOU THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU AND I, BUT PLEASE WRITE TO
MY INBOX (cetinkayakozanoglu@gmail.com) THANKS

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

cetinkaya.kozanoglu@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Greeting My Dearest One
Cetinkaya Kozanoglu <cetinkaya.kozanoglu@hotmail.com>

Dear friend,

Thank you very much for your response and interest in this transaction. Please note that i have no intention of asking you to send me money. As we communicate bear in mind that you are dealing with a responsible woman. If you read my terms below and you are not convinced then feel free to back out of this transaction.

Let me start by introducing myself again. I am Mis,Cetinkaya kozanoglu i work with the Bank of Turkey here in Turkey.I got your contact through my personal search.Now listen before the 31st of July, 2008 our client Mr. Andreas Schranner a German property magnate and also a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$11.5M) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that Mr. Schranner along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit.And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Eleven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$11.5M) is still lying in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Turkish financial law, at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Turkish Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner so that you will be able to receive his funds.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide mewith your Full Names, Address and copy of identification so that the attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in this, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we desire to execute this project. I am now in contact with a foreign bank that shares the same telex type with my bank. This will enable me transfer the funds from my bank to the offshore bank without stress. I now intend that you open an offshore domiciliary account on your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to that account which you will open in the bank. This is the best way to move the funds. I want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction. Kindly follow my instructions religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money on my name as my bank will be aware of my involvement. This is where I need you as my representative.

As a result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank and that is your only financial obligation. After this, the money will be transferred from my bank to the account which will be set up on your name. No other person will be involved in this transaction, You can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right, In other to grant the attorney the legal power to prepare the required legal documents making you the sole beneficiary to the funds and also process your claims.

Before I commence, I need you to send me any form of your identification (I.D, Driver's license or passport) I will process the necessary paper works. I hope you understand why I need all these. The money in question is huge and I want to ensure that we reach a proper agreement, before I proceed to give you all the details to commence. I will send you a copy of my work I.D upon receipt of your identification. You will also receive the names and contact details of the bank i intend you to open the account with so that you can open communication with them. Do ensure to keep this transaction confidential.
Should you be interested please send me all that is required;

1, Full names
2, Private phone and fax number
3, Current residential address
4, Copy of your identification, this could be your driver license of international passport.

Upon receipt i shall provide you with more details of the operation. Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
Mis,cetinkaya kozanoglu

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 22-Jul-17 at 08:55:00am (UTC -4:00) - 22hours51mins59secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸82¸124¸148:52925)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/47.0.2526.111 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8
Referrer https://outlook. live. com/

Summary - as at 22-Jul-17 at 08:55:20am (UTC -4:00) - 22hours52mins19secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
ImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Cetinkaya - cetinkayakozanoglu7@gmail.com, kingnice54321@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:41 pm

hello dear my name is cetinkaya kozanoglu i work with the Bank of Turkey here in Turkey,there is a proposal i would love to talk to you about,please send me a message to this email cetinkayakozanoglu7@gmail.com and i will send you the details of the proposal shortly.

cetinkaya
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Al A&#7721;mad&#299;
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

my name is cetinkaya kozanoglu i work with the Bank of Turkey here in Turkey
IP: 154.125.14.85 Senegal

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

fanakacadassi@mail.ru

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:24 pm

fanaka1
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 40 y.o.
Country Canada
City Toronto
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Banker
Description
Personal Description I'm 41 years old and it's not always easy to start a new relationship. I do not have any major problems, but my wish is to meet a man for leisure time together to lead a regular life together. I live in Turkey, Greater Istanbul city, I enjoy the togetherness, travel and read like. You will find out more details about me when you contact me. It may happen that this acquaintance becomes something bigger. Write me a message! I like to look into your profile. Contact me, even if you are looking for an acquaintance for a completely different reason or live far away from me. Maybe we can experience exactly with you, minutes, hours or years of happiness! Trust me, write me something about you, what you value and what attributes you think everyone should bring to a partnership. Let's chat, just to discuss what moves each of us and whether we also fit together. Bye for now.
IP: 198.144.145.201
ISP: Yesup Ecommerce Solutions
Organization: anjiejie.com
Services: Suspected network sharing device

bad IP proxy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Fanakacadassi - peterike141@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:00 am

Fanakacadassi
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 39 y.o.
Country Turkey
City Istanbul
Here for Marriage
Marital status Divorced
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Muslim
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Banking
Description
Personal Description i am a nice looking young lady that have all it takes to make man happy.
139.59.17.147 DigitalOcean; bad IP proxy

clone:owohho.com/ru/66305/photos/70317

cetinkaya kozanoglu
Страна: Турция Turkey
День рождения: 3.3.1978
ImageImage

clone: arab.dating/profile?token=1000174787&language=czech

cetin

Poloha Amawalk, Westchester, New York, Kategorie: Spojené státy americké Stav Jednolůžkový
Věk 41, chcú, < 5' (< 153 cm) Hledající Mužský
Etnický původ Bílá (kavkazská) Romantika Příležitostně romantický
Národnost Turecko Manželství Pohledy Manželství je důležité.
Povolání bankovnictví Jazyky angličtina / turecký
školství bakalářský Náboženství křesťan
Můj vzhled a životní styl
Barva vlasů Blondýnka Mít děti Nemáte děti
Barva očí Hnědá Chci děti Chci děti
Typ těla Průměrná Mít mazlíčka Bez mazlíčků
Potravinová preferovanka Jíst cokoliv Návyky k pití Sociálně
Cvičení návyky Preferuji neříkat Kuřácký návyky Nikdy
Body Art Žádné Drogový návyky Nikdy
ketin

Location Amawalk, Westchester, New York, Category: United States State Single Room
Age 41, want, <5 '(<153 cm) Seeking Male
Ethnic Origin White (Caucasian) Romance Occasionally romantic
Nationality Turkey Marriage Views Marriage is important.
Occupation of banking Languages English / Turkish
education bachelor Christian religion
My appearance and lifestyle
Hair Color Blonde Have Kids You do not have children
Eye color Brown I want kids I want kids
Body type Average Pets No pets
Food preference Eat anything Drinking habits Socially
Exercise habits Prefer not to say Smoking habits Never
Body Art No Drug habits Never
clone: .eskimi.com/en/centinkk

centinkk, 31

Location Germany

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

fanakacadassic@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:12 am

Fanakacadassi Mar 1

Nice to meet you,

My name is Fanaka Cadassi, I just viewed your profile here in (singles4real), and it interest me to write you for friendship, please if you don't mind, i will like you to write me back at (fanakacadassic@gmail.com), so that we can introduce and know each other better, i will show you my pictures, and i also have something about me to share with you if only you can contact me back directly in my personal email address, because am not use to this site. regard from Fanaka.

Return to “White Females”