It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Adiva Salim - adivasalim2@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Profile not available for view.

Adiva
24 y/o woman
Zaragoza, Spain

my name is Adiva and i am new here looking for good friendship.i like your profile contact me adivasalim2@hotmail.com so i can tell you more about myself.
Date: 2017-06-25 13:56:22

Adiva Salim
State: Dimashq
Birthday: 4.22.1993

http:/ /owohho.com/adiva123456

https:/ /hammihan.com/mah_eh

Batna from Algeria

https:/ /www. yazawaj.com/profile/%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%83.05

Adiva Salim
live:adivasalim2_4

....... Mail is out!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adiva Salim - adivasalim2@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Salaam my dearest.
Peace be with you, I am glad to read from you today, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. I was born and raised up into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Syria, I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Almighty Allah's wish that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. Firstly let me introduce myself I am Miss. Adiva Salim I'm 24 years old from Syria, my birthday is 22-04-1993 in ancient city of Ghouta in Syrian capital of Damascus. My father Dr. Aasim Hussain Salim of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Syrian embassy in Egypt and Thailand. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i lost my family in the chemical attack in Ghouta, around the Syrian capital of Damascus. I survived the attack and I was been taken to Senegal by a UN peacekeeping team, where I'm currently staying in a refugee camp. View the link http:/ /www. bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-23927399. but i always believe God knows the best.

Before the death of my family my father has some fund to the tone of $3,700,000.00 USD (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) which he deposited with a foreign bank, which my name appears as the next of kin to the deposit. It is with great pleasure that I received your response, because my aim of contacting you is for you to assist me in redeeming the inheritance deposit of my late father's money with the bank.
I have contacted the bank for claim and withdrawal of my late father's fund deposit in their bank off but all effort proves abortive, the bank manager told me that I am not legally qualify to withdraw the fund because of my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee, the bank manager advised me to look for a reliable foreign partner who will stand on my behalf as a foreign representative to assist me in the transfer of the $3,700,000.00 USD (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) in his or her bank account anywhere in the world.
After fasting and praying here in the refugee camp for a reliable partner I made up my mind to contact you so I can present you to the bank as my foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and help me to receive the $3,700,000.00 USD (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) into your bank account in your country or anywhere around the world. Remember that you can use any account during the application process even an account with zero credit balance.
I will come over to your country to meet with you face to face immediately the bank transfers the fund into your bank account and I would like to go into business partnership with you but I'm not business incline, you will have to look for any profitable business where the funds will be invested into that is well known to you.
I will give you 20% of the total fund as enumeration for your services and help while the balance shall be our investment capital for the propose business partnership with you.
It is due to the trust and confidence that I have repose on you that made me to disclose this matter to you, and I believe that am safe in your hand, nobody knows what I have and where I am, please I am asking you for my safety and security purpose to keep this communication very private and secret, I know that Allah will see us through. confirm your names in details, date of birth, sex, cell phone number, house address and occupation so I can a pre-knowledge of whom am talking with.
Please reply this mail urgently and indicate your readiness to help me. Please i will like you to send this information below to me so that i will present you to the bank as my trustee to claim the fund on my behalf because of my status here.

Your names.....
Country .....
Address.....
Age.....
Occupation.....
Telephone number....

Once i receive this information from you i will give you the contact of the bank where this money is deposited in my next mail.
Best wish for peace profound.
Yours sincerely Adiva

cc.jpg

dd.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:44 am

muslimati
Adiva Salim
Lives in Pakistan
Born on March 22, 1993

member since July 2016

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Please reply this mail urgently and indicate your readiness to help me. Please i will like you to send this information below to me so that i will present you to the bank as my trustee to claim the fund on my behalf because of my status here.

Your names.....
Country .....
Address.....
Age.....
Occupation.....
Telephone number....

Once i receive this information from you i will give you the contact of the bank where this money is deposited in my next mail.
Best wish for peace profound.
Yours sincerely Adiva

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:20 pm

please dear which part did you not understand that i can not give you any information related to the bank details without first of all knowing who you are?. please don't reply me back if you can not provide your information. thanks and may Allah continue to bless you. Adiva

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:51 pm

oh dear that's very poor of you, thinking and behaving that way, i am 24 year does not mean i know nothing, i have taken advise from people on how to go about my things i was warned against people like you who can not tell about their self but wants to know everything about others. i don't know you and as such i can not and will never give you the details of the Bank and you have also proven to me that you are not trust worthy. you don't trust yourself how can you trust other? i just finished discussing about you with my Councillor and things he told me about people like you is not encouraging. i am so sorry to have contacted you initially.
شكرا على وقتك و إضاعة وقتي أيضا. ليس لدي أي شيء ضدك و ليس لدي رغبات سيئة ضدكم جميعا أستطيع أن أقول هو كبير جدا شكرا لك لفتح عيني أكثر و قد منحك الله المزيد من الحكمة والمعرفة والتفاهم أن نعرف أن كل ما تعطيه هو ما سوف تلقي في المقابل.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:39 pm

Hello Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred through the help of a new partner from Mexico and we are presently in Mexico for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I left an ATM VISA CARD with the amount of US$300,000 before traveling to Mexico (Three Hundred thousand US dollars) to Reverend Father to give you. It is just a token to appreciate for your efforts in trying to help me to get this funds when i was in the refugee Camp in Senegal despite the fact that it failed because it was not the appropriate time. so you have to be fast and contact the Reverend Father Peter James immediately you receive this mail.

Here is the contact Email of the Rev father:

Name: Peter James

Email: rev.peter.james@hotmail.com

Telephone: 00221-775-843-20

feel free to Contact the Reverend Father to enable him post your Visa ATM card to you through DHL post office without delay. With this card you can withdraw the money from any bank ATM matching worldwide. As i mentioned earlier, I really appreciate your efforts, so contact the Reverend Father and also send him your full name and posting address so he can post the Visa ATM card to you and do not forget to send me an email as soon as you receive it and also remember to use the funds wisely.

Regards
Yours friend Miss Adiva

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

waliyahsalim@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:28 pm

waliyababy
29 yo
Online Now
Damascus, SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
Ethnicity: Japanese
Education: Doctorate

uses pic of starting post

Nice to meet you my dear, My name is miss Waliyah Salim I'm 24 years old from Syria and you? waliyahsalim at hot mai l . c om

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: waliyahsalim@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:37 pm

also on FB (three times)
two profiles without further info
one profile claiming to live in Saudi Arabia

and on linkedin from Senegal

add. pics --> pics show 2 diff. females

Image Image