It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna Marisax - Annamarisax113@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Stevens - lonelymary36@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:49 pm

:mugu:

Hello xxxxxx, how are you enjoying your weekend over there in Lexington KY? It is nice to read from you and I do understand your point that we really have to know more about each other. Thanks for telling me more about yourself, I want you to know that am a lady of my words as I was in a relationship in the past but it all ended when I caught my ex having an affair with my friend and he got her impregnated, it was a real shock to me and it lead to broken up.

I write you to see if we can learn more about each other because I am ready to settle down with a real and honest man for the rest of my life, and I believe our communication may keep us stronger to the chance of meeting in person if we really have something in common.

I am Mary Stevens by name, 33 years old single tall pretty lady. I am fashion designer/style/apparel/beauty and I am into the Sales of Sculptures , breeds , gold , I do travel a lot, I`m 5`6"140 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit,Bust: 86 cm 34", Waist: 64 cm (25"), Hips: 89 cm (35"), Shoes size: 7, got the perfect body physique, long light blond hair, soft Blue eyes, light tan skinned, blessed with perfect teeth and endowed with good sense of humor and respect. How about you?.

I am new to online dating because I was never keen about the internet until when I realized that mostly online dating are turning out to be successful and I also got inspired by a friend of mine who met her husband on-line and their story turn out successfully. I am honest and loyal lady, caring and easy going person. I really want a true kind hearted man and I seek a man that knows what he is looking for and ready for a serious relationship like I am.

I am looking for something serious and not into game, I am looking for a man that will make me happy no matter what the world might put on us. I want a man who want a serious relationship and accept me for who I am. I was brought up so good and decent, I'm a great listener, respect people opinion, opening doors, encouraging my partner to pursue his dreams and am a kind of lady who stood by his man in good and bad time.

My hobbies and interests cover a wide spectrum. Swimming, amusement parks, music, computers, sports, reading, romantic dinners, workouts, outdoor activities.. I like to watch movies, cook, window shop. I enjoy good conversation over dinner; good food and wine, keeping up the home, love seeing new places! Important for me to share are intellectually stimulating discussions, sporting events, doing activities together, or sometimes just the presence of the other in quietness while we do other things. I like a balance between night�s home and going out.

I don't expect or desire my partner to have all the same interests, but what we don't share we can at least respect and allow that space. Lastly, I believe we all get on here to tell so much about how beautiful we are. Yes, maybe that's because we are all beautiful, but are we truly beautiful? By my definition, true beauty is in the heart and soul. However, no matter how beautiful we all are, we cannot all be a match for one another. That's why we all have a soul mate in one person and one person only.. A soul mate we can never tell where he or she would come from, that's why we would keep believing and keep taking shots, hoping that someday, no matter where and not matter how, we will find that special person.

I guess I have decided to put up a profile of me in search of that one special person cause am not getting any younger and I don't even count on age aspect because I think it just a counting number but what matter most is what you have to share with your partner in life and the plans you have for each other and these all goes with the maturity and we are matured enough to stick to our goals in life and trust in a relationship is foremost.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile

I have attached my recent pictures, and I will like to see some pictures of you too.... Well I will have to stop here for now and I await for your response, tell me what you think about me? and I am ready to sacrifice myself to the right man not the wrong man and I want a man that will make me happy for the rest of my life ...

I am looking forward to read from you soon. Have a happy weekend.

much care
Mary.

.... IP shows Google

images-1.jpg

Karin.jpg

Karin-3.jpg

Karin-4.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:50 pm

Hi xxxxxxx,

Good morning to you, I hope you are in good health. I like everything you have wrote to me about yourself. Yes I love sport and going to the gym for body work out and exercise to keep my body in shape, but sorry I don't have an idea about the matchstick models games as you do.

A little more about me......Let''s see, where to start here before we get in to know eachother better. I would say that I am a very down to earth girl, someone who enjoys life and tries to live it the best I can. I enjoy the simple things, that life offers rather then being caught up into all the craziness one can experience. I love the outdoors especially the beach, catching a sunset then taking in the sounds of the crashing waves it can be so soothing.

I have learned to appreciate the simple things, in life and not take people or things for granted. Instead I appreciate who they are and what they have done to make me a better person. I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to cook and having a perfect evening with my partner will be nice to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of wine and also listening to great music.

I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical, country, R&B, western music especially Kenny Rogers. I love to have adventures, large or small, and I believe you do the same? I look into the future with hope and would like to build a good friendship based on respect, understanding, trust, love and mutual understanding for each other.

Life can be lonely without someone. I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. I do not request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. I always thank God for granting my life .. I'm not a fighter and I do not argue as life's too short but I do value good friendship and intimacy.

I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased, I like to communicate openly and honestly. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest, but its not all that easy without the right someone to share life happy moments with. I'm a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public.

I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well with respect, love and cherish him. I'm very easy going and down to earth. I believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life, but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life that can only happen with open communication, trust, commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man...

I am easy going down to earth and I just want to enjoy life to the fullest with the right man.. Handsome, would you mind if I ask about your kind of man, what are the things that makes you a better man, do you enjoy giving , and are you a giving man? Your online experience have you ever meet with any lady online or try to build any thing serious like this ? How do you feel about our new friendship and hoping to see where it goes, what will people say about us..... ?

I want to meet a man who is open-minded. I am looking for love, not money. Marrying a wealthy man is a blessing, not a goal. I believe that nowadays, love is harder to find than money. You can make money easier than looking for true love. True love comes like a surprise, rare and magical. I like a man who is honest, responsible and mature, who knows what he wants and do what it takes to get it. I am impressed by a strong personality, yet a soft, kind heart.

I'm looking for someone to enjoy life with. I want to share my life with someone who enjoys the same things I do, with whom I am will experience new things together, and with whom we will enrich each other. I just imagine the man beside me who is caring, tender, kind and reliable.

My ideal man, would have to have a good sense of humor. He knows perfectly how to kick back and have a good time. Someone who is loving, caring and understanding about me! He is Honest from big letter, down-to-earth, someone who likes to keep up with the world but also loves the time to go slow and enjoy life.

I need a man, who seriously wants to create a great family and knows that faithfulness, respect and love are the guarantee of happiness. He can take a joke but most of all able to be a joker himself, and take me for who I am!

You seem to be a very down to earth man and I really admire that! ...I am secure, confident and comfortable with where I'm at in life right now. I am looking for a true man that knows how to treat a woman. I know how to treat a man and I'm looking forward to meeting someone special. I wont spend my time arguing or fighting about anything, I want to live a happy peaceful life and enjoy it to the fullest.

I want to love a man with a loving heart and kind words could complete me. I hope to meet someone that enjoys some of the things I enjoy. I hope you believe in destiny, because I do, and I know that I will find you...and you will find me.

I am not in a big rush. Lets get to know each other...Friendship first! Good sense of humor is a must!!. I will be glad to read more from you and see more of your photos on your next message.

Mary.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:13 pm

Hello xxxxxx,

I am glad to read back from you. I do feel your the sad experience you had with your fiancé cheating on me three weeks before your wedding. I quit understand how it has impacted on your ability to trust a women, and also makes you feel insecure.

I can't remember if I told you I was in a relationship in the past but it all ended when I caught my ex having an affair with my friend and he got her impregnated, it was a real shock to me and it lead to broken up. I have been very scared to trust men or give my heart to just any man who will only take advantage of me and dump me at the end of the road.

I have probably rambled long enough with so much more to talk about. I have lived a great life and looking forward for my right man. I must admit its been great writing to you as I can't remember when I talked so much about myself and have the chance to read it back, it might sound weird but I am proud of myself and hoping for the day I can make more and better memories to share with someone special.

I was born into a Christian family. My dad is from Berlin Germany and Mom is from California US. I'm half Germany and half American. I am the only daughter of my parents. We were 2, a boy and a girl. I am the oldest and my younger brother name is Brandt. He died suffering from cancer 3 years ago. I lost my Mom, My father was a successful Gold trader and a very hard working man. He died in 2010! I am a fashion designer/style/apparel/beauty and I am into the Sales of Sculptures , breeds , gold jewelries. Sometimes I use to travel to different states across the United States when there are fashion shows and sales of sculptures, exebition of gold jewelries.

Am still backing on the word "Trust"I believe by the time we will both agreed and accept that the word Trust is very much important in our friendship...then we are going to live a peaceful and prosperous life together with our family to come. I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be'Trust'.

I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to been arned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within oneself .Too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect themself from the very thing they are searching for.

Yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that right person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk. All of life's little lessons do not have to be painful... Even when they seem so at the time. You just have to chalk it up to experience and Move on.

Nothing is worth closing your heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' Come to you. Without trust,you close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. It's only my experience. It's a hard thing to do, a scary thing, but very much worth it.

This is not to go without saying that some people may betray your trust...that's the risk... but why allow past betrayals to prolong the pain by building a fortress around your heart that not only protects you from pain/betrayal, but also denies you the ability to experience happiness and joy.

I think most people has been hurt enough by one person, why allow them and their actions to stop us from finding what we search for? I am ready to open my heart to trust and bask in the beauty, happiness, and joy, of the true love that will follow if I find the true man for me.

I also believe for every one there is a someone, you just can't find them if you hide away all your life. I will still be glad to see some of your photos.

Mary.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:06 pm

Hello xxxxxx, I hope you are doing very well and you had a great weekend. Sorry for my late reply to your message. I was very busy during the week making some dresses for some customers.

Thanks for sharing with me the experience you had with the skating on a frozen river, but thank God your Dad was able to rescue you. My upbringing was very interesting having caring and loving parents. I can still remember the loving and happy moments we spent together traveling with my parents to Germany, I had very happy moments with my grandparents over there in Germany.

I feel so sad about the lose of my both parents and also the lose of my brother who died of cancer some years ago. Well it's not really been easy coping with life all alone as a single lady, and this is why I have decided to move on with life and be happy if I have a good man in my life.

It's very late over here, but I thought to reply your message to know how you are doing. I will wait to read from you.
I sent you a friend request message on Hangouts so we can chat easily, but you have not accepted my friend request.

Have a blessed weekend.
Mary.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:45 pm

.... I've ask her for the address of her Grandparents in Germany ..... only Bla-Bla

Hello xxxxxx, I hope you are doing very well? Thanks for your message. It's always a pleasure to read from you. Thanks for making me feel special knowing of your thoughts about me.

I really don't know the actual address if my grandparents over there in Germany. I was very young when I travelled to Germany with my late parents, but I do remembered my grand parents lived in Berlin Germany. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
.. how we say: Why killed the Devil his Grandma? because she had no lame excuse

There are so many things I'd like to say but that would take me all day. Now I wonder where to start from and I guess I'll say whats in my heart. There is one thing I know that's true that I'm so blessed to have a friend like you. Thanks for always being there and showing me how much you care when I need a friend to communicate with.

Knowing you as a friend makes me feel my new life has starts to unfold, as I have been learning new things from you. There are times I don't know what to do, but I know I can always turn to you as a friend for some kind advice or help.
I can see our friendship is one of a kind, one most people never find. I never knew from the start, just how much you would touch my heart meeting with you in person. I'm so glad you came into my life, you have filled it with so much delight. The connection we have, was not planned but it is there every time you write to me.
Every moment spent reading from you is like a beautiful dream come true. My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving. I Love You!Kiss me and you shall see stars, love me and I'll give them to you.

I want to love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible...You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart... I Miss You! While I wait to read from you.

Mary.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:42 pm

Hello xxxxxxx,

I am so glad to read from you once again. I hope you are doing very well and coping with your work. It's very nice you gave your staffs off to be with their family because you do understand the importance of having and caring for the family.

Dear xxxxxx, I like to tell you how I feel you have become part of me…Bcos I have give to you the key to my heart and that's to say I have given you my trust...cos I need yours in return...God has blessed us to bless others....am so glad we met. I love you for the kind friend you are to me.

You're the one who makes mestrong. You're the one who makes me so important. How lucky I am to find a man like you. Thank God above us! Dear I promise I will compensate you one day with the thing that you want the most.All that I can offer you is a family.

A family that belongs to us; a family where we can share our ups and down and stay together till the day we die. Dear, that's all I can give ... I hope you like it, because I really wish that you were near me. If I can be your wife and your children's mum then this would make me proud for the next 50 or 60years.

Remember, you need to take care of me for 50 or 60 years and so you've got to take good care of yourself to do it. Dear xxxxxxx, you're the only one that I want.

Hugs And Kisses Muah!!!
Mary.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Hello Dear xxxxxxx,

Good morning to you and I do hope you are doing very well. Thanks for your loving message and your desire see me in person, hold and touch me. I want you and everyone to know that I love you with all my heart and all my soul. You make me feel like I can fly. I'm in love with you even though I am thousands of miles away from you; I am forever by your side.

You have imperfections just like everyone else, but that is why I love you. You make me laugh; you make me full of joy each time I read from you. I truly could not live my life without having you to talk to and to confide in. You know more about me than anyone, you know my thoughts, and you know my heart inside and out.

You have a way of making my heart skip a beat, and I want you and the whole world to know, that I love you, Bryan, and I will be forever yours. Thank you for showing me what kind of love all women deserve.

As we became very close and we talked all of the time, you then told me you had to leave. You had to go back home and you couldn't stay anymore. The feeling that you know every corner of my heart. All these things are the most beautiful signs of my love for you. Every word you write to me and express your feelings, every single word you say is a part of my soul, as if I have already known what you have been about to say.

I want to thank you for being my best friend, for being my angel, for being my soulmate for being in my life! And I want you to know, that I haven't received anything sweeter than this letter you sent me: " I have never felt like this before. Nobody has taken me so far except you, my princess from the clouds. You brighten my days and give me the strength to carry on.

You revealed the deepest emotions and feelings I've kept inside of me for so long. Feelings I didn't even suspect to be. But most of all, you showed me the real taste of love. You are my best friend and the one I want for life, my yesterday, my today and my tomorrow. I wanna wake up with you I wanna be there when you open your eyes I want you to be the first person that I see in the morning.

I wanna wake up with you I wanna lay by your side, Baby I wanna feel every beat of your heart And throughout the night I wanna hold you tight I wanna wake up with you all the love inside me has been sleeping Waiting till the right one came along.

While I lay here waiting to hear from you, I can't help thinking about what my life has become when you became a part of it. Waiting and wanting you has been the focus of my thoughts these days, knowing that one day, all that I have envisioned of us being together, will finally happen, even if it's just for a moment.

You give me reason to wake up in the morning and smile. Just smile for no particular reason except the fact that you are here. As days go by I feel myself growing closer and closer and my heart is suddenly coming out of its shy spot and wanting to feel what it feels like to be loved again. I don't ever want to lose this feeling. I don't ever want to lose you.

Still, I just want you to know that wherever this road may take us, and how far it may be to finally get where we want to go, always know you are in my heart and in my heart is where you'll always be. Life hasn't been this grateful to me, until there was you.

Mary.

....... IP shows Google

IMG-20200526-WA0001.jpg

VID-20200525-WA0003.mp4
https://sendvid.com/gwebqt04

VID-20200525-WA0012.mp4
https://sendvid.com/lliusrlh

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:52 pm

Hello my loving xxxxxx,

I send you special greetings and I hope this message finds you well. Oh dear, I am sorry for my late reply to your message because I have been very busy and engaged with some fashion design work. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :liar: :liar:
Dear xxxxxxx, I feel so glad reading your message expressing your true feelings of of love with the words you say
"I love you", it's like I have been taken to Cloud 9 and I haven't gone down until now. Right after reading those words I asked myself, "Do I love you?", and as I look for the answer, I again asked: have you given me any reasons not to? No. I then realized that I have already fallen in love with you, and yes ... I am so in love with you, xxxxxxx!
In the past, I had always yearned for someone to love, to cherish and to whom I would share my dreams with and make them come true. I'd always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought would never get filled... You filled that hole. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I have found in you what it means to "love." I tell you a million times a day, each day that I love you.

Although you reciprocate these feelings, I am sure that you have no inkling of the magnitude of exactly what they mean to me. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. You may not even realize it. Each day has me falling more in love with you. I love you more and more with each passing day. And it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. You are really God's gift to me ... my answered prayer that I will forever cherish in my heart.

You are the most wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate, handsome and an incredibly sexy man I have ever met and I thank God everyday that you are mine! I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that away! I love you more than I could ever explain. More than I even understand.

You touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I hope today turns out to be the day I wished it to be for you. Today, I'd like to give you this little glass that holds the unrelenting memories of my past that shackles my being. I just have to give this to you and I have to do this for myself, for you, and for us. Today, I give my life to you - my heart, my mind, my body and my soul ... I belong to you now.

I just want to let you know that you are my heart, my everything, and the other half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured there. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you.

Yours and only yours,
Mary.

....... IP shows Google

images.jpg

images(15).jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:58 pm

Hello Dear xxxxxxx,

Good morning to you and I hope this message finds you well. Sorry for my late reply to your message. I have been very down and been feeling so well.

Honey, thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my life, Baby.

You're the one who gives my heart some excitement and thrills. When I read from you always I feel like I'm out of control! You taught me how to handle life seriously, you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear... when I'm with you, I know when I am with you I will feel no fears, not even a single one day.

I know that when you say you love me and I admit that I've fallen for you, I know that I wouldn't shed any tears from now on. I love you and that's what I want you to bear in your mind, and it's for keeps.

Yours and only yours,
Mary.

....... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:59 pm

Hello My Dear xxxxxxxx,

I hope you are having a great day. I feel so glad reading from you always and I like to say thanks to you for the beautiful kisses and your free will of expressing your loving feelings for me.

I just had to let you know that these last two days without so much as talking to you has given me a lot of time to think about how I feel about you. I have decided that I am definitely, hopelessly in love with you. What made me realize this is not so much that I think about you all the time, though I do. It was how I think about you. Not only do I think about how much I love you, but why, how much, and mostly do I deserve to be loved by you.

It just feels so lucky to finally be able to love you like I have been wanting to for so long. Kissing your sweet lips will leave me speechless with each perfect kiss from you. What have I done to deserve this? And that is another thing I was thinking - It is a little too strange, I think, that we are so right for each other but I really wonder if I can count on you when I need a shoulder to lean on.

Honey I could not reply your message during the past days because I have been down with my health. I have been on my Menstrual cycle and I have been bleeding than usual. As I write to you now I am in so much pains and still have blood flowing out of my vagina. I was at the hospital this morning for medical check up and the doctor explained to me that I will have to buy some medicine, to help me stop the excess bleeding.

The prescribed medicine I am required to buy are: Deramaxx 25mg Chewable Tablets.$98.25
Zoetis rimandly -$47.69
Relieve menstrual cramps-$188.00
My menstrual pads -$35
Menstrual heatwrap -$184.15 All is about $550 and the only money I have available in cash right now is $250. Honey I really don't know how to ask you for some help, if possible some loan to help me recover my health from treatment.

I am so confused right now and I don't know what to do, so I have to attach some photos of my bleeding for your view. I feel so helpless right now and I will so much appreciate if I can really count on you for help.

....... IP shows Google

...... 4 Pics not posted coz they're EXTREMELY DISGUSTING AND CAUSE NAUSEA! ..... and they're taken from Internet

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:41 pm

..... I've given her heavy Image coz of the Pics .....

Hello Dear xxxxxx, good morning to you and I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for sending you such photos of my menstration. Dear xxxxxxx, I really need your help and support but really don't know how to prove my present problem to you, that is why I sent you the photos but am sorry about that. Please dear, kindly let me know what you can help me with. I need some loan from you if possible and I will pay you back as soon as I recover with my health. Dear, I will so much appreciate your kind help.

I love you.
Mary.

....... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:29 pm

..... she must have siblings coz one Person alone can't be so daft .....

Hello Dear xxxxxxx,

I'm glad to read from you. I am so sorry once again for sending such pictures across to you. I just didn't know how to explain my troubles to you or ask for your help.

I am sorry to know about your hemorrhoids, I just felt you may not trust me enough to help me for the help I am seeking from you that is why I had to send you the pictures of my menstration I sent to you on my previous message.

Your request for a proof of my identification before you can support me. Please let me know which type of proof you need from me. We can see each other on a webcam chat if you want, but you told me you are not able to chat on Skype so I don't know how we can chat better.

Kindly let me know the type of proof you need from me. Do you want me to send you copy of my passport as a proof of my identity to you? I will wait to read from you or better let me know if you are unable to help me out.

I wish you a blessed weekend.
Mary.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:46 pm

Hello dear xxxxxxx,

Good morning to you and I hope this message finds you well. Sorry for my late reply because I have been feeling very sick with my health. Here is a copy of my ID card attached for your view. I will so much appreciate your kind help.

Mary

IMG-20200713-WA0006.jpg

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

quindem900@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:26 pm

Hannah143 Oct 3
Hello how are you doing today?

Hannah143
Email quindem900@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 40 y.o.
Country United States
City California
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Some college
Occupation Care taker
Description
Personal Description Am new here
IP Address Geolocation
191.96.150.41 is an IPv4 address owned by Cogent Communications
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Isabelamaroine@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:44 pm

isabelA Dec 15
Hello

isabelA
Email Isabelamaroine@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 33 y.o.
Country Belgium
City Brusselle
Here for Just Fun
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Other
Body Type Fit
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Le coifure
Description
Personal Description Belle

IP Address Geolocation
196.45.82.251 is an IPv4 address owned by Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a and located in Abidjan (Le Plateau), Ivory Coast
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Females”