It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams - Part 2

African scammers posing as white women.
Anton018
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams - Part 2

Postby Anton018 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:13 am

Further to my last post here in this section concerning a Scammer named Anita Wilson, I have information which is important, in the form of documents.
I am not sure what to make of them except they are fake.

Sorry I wrote notes over this photo as I was concerned at having the new Australian passport paid for, but the same photo as on the Ghanain passport.

All of which were used to make me think money I had sent to said, Anita Wilson, had gone through, or that processes planned were happening.

Last edited by IceFM on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Docs marked and downsized

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Case Anita Wilson

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:43 pm

Hello Anton018, I've marked your Docs and worked on them. Since we know that not only Victims read here, its better to mark them so that other can't use them again. I've still the Originals ....don't worry.

When I've finished my things here, then I'll care for the Docs and see what we can do. I've few ideas. Your "Painting/comment" on the Ghana-Passport was not the best idea.
Passport from Ghana and from Australia are forged and done in a bad way.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Case Anita Wilson

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:04 pm

Ama Ashong-Nartey from the australian Embassy in Ghana to the issue australian Passport "Anita Wilson"

UNCLASSIFIED

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The Australian High Commission in Accra does process Australian visas/ resident permits/work permits and as such is unable to confirm their veracity or otherwise.

You may contact the Department Home Affairs (DHA) in Nairobi/Pretoria with your enquiry –
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx ----> Mail is already out!

We do suspect this to be a scam as the attached alleged Australian passport appears to be forged.
.... atleast they've checked :applause: :applause:

Kind regards,

Ama Ashong-Nartey

Consular and Passports Services
Australian High Commission | Haut Commissariat d’Australie
Accra, Ghana
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Case Anita Wilson

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:13 pm

..... PR Unit, Korle Bu from the Korle BU Teaching Hospital in Accra/Ghana to this Receipt:

Hello xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us. This is not our receipt and it is not recognized here. The Hospital does not use this receipt for payments it receives from patients.

Thank you.

PR Unit, Korle Bu

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:32 pm

Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade from Nairobi/Kenya .... send immediately a Autoreply .....

... they've given some Links and Information about how to apply for a Visa. Thats not the Point coz we want Information about the Docs. They promised to answer between 48h ..... so we must wait, also of the answer from South Africa

Anton018
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Anton018 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:33 am

IceFM said:
Hello Anton018, I've marked your Docs
Hi IceFM, wow! I am sorry! I didn’t think of the danger of some one else copying these documents. Thank you for thinking ahead.

In regards to the Visa, I did a lot if investigation about the type of Australian Visa it was; looking at the numbers specifying what it allowed the holder regards staying in Australia.
The Visa, seemed the most interesting looking document.
I suppose as these are pictures and not physical hard copies I didn’t take the threat of them being re-used as real. However it’s impossible for me to judge what can be done. I just present them here as evidence that fooled me when I was vulnerable.

Thanks for checking them against the agencies they were supposed to be from!

Anton018
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Anton018 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:56 am

The whole time I went through this hell of a situation were I thought I was helping a woman who honestly had fallen on bad times I kept records. I have names of person who acted as Agent to get the documents, and pics of her with him. But of course now I realise it was all carefully thought out well in Advance, and faked.
I did contact my local Australian police about story but all they said was there was not a lot they could do to help me, except to do the obvious and block all contact from the scammer.

The situation of the Visa, which is setup as a 6 month work Visa and accompanying letter of acceptance to work from the Royal Melbourne Hospital upsets me greatly as are so close to home.

Now I look at the letter head, it looks so badly faked. I was so wrapped up in the content of the letter, I barely looked at it. It’s a horrible thing to have been involved in. :(

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Case Anita Wilson

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:43 pm

..... answer from the

Visa Integrity Unit | Department of Home Affairs
Australian High Commission, Nairobi ...... concerning this Doc and posted australian Passport

UNCLASSIFIED

Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

I am unable to comment on the genuineness of the employment offer you have received.

The Australian Government is aware that clients in Africa have been targeted by unsolicited e-mails fraudulently offering visas for employment with companies in Australia. It is not clear whether the companies were involved, or whether the scammers were simply using the name of that company without its knowledge.

We are the Department of Home Affairs Please be aware that our email addresses in Australia end with @homeaffairs.gov.au while offshore they end with @dfat.gov.au and therefore you may wish to check the email addresses on the correspondence sent to you. The copies of the passports you have sent also have evidence of fraud.

The Department of Home Affairs does not process security clearance and certification that may be requested by a company. There are no documents for penal assessment or security, clearance and certification. All our receipts are electronically generated and linked to an application.

You may wish to conduct an independent internet search for the contact details of the company and contact the company to verify the genuineness of the company.

Should you believe that you are the victim of a scam, you should report it to the relevant authorities in your country and the Australian Federal Police in Australia who are responsible for internet borne crime AOCC-client-liaison @ afp.gov.au and may wish to report it via the website www. scamwatch.gov.au .

I hope that this information is of assistance.

Kind regards,

Carnela
Visa Integrity Officer
Visa Integrity Unit | Department of Home Affairs
Australian High Commission, Nairobi

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Akua Sandy, akuasandy501145@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm

wd
akua sandy
32, Woman, Single
Bronxville, United States
Looks for: Single Man
45 - 65 years
Long-term dating, Friendship

you can email me at akuasandy501145@gmail.com

Anton018
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Anton018 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Should you believe that you are the victim of a scam, you should report it to the relevant authorities in your country and the Australian Federal Police in Australia who are responsible for internet borne crime AOCC-client-liaison @ afp.gov.au and may wish to report it via the website www. scamwatch.gov.au .
Thank you so much for clarification of documents, and feedback from Authorities.
I will report the info of my being scammed to these Australian Organisations. I realise my money is gone but creating a better awareness to others that it is real is very important I believe.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Case Anita Wilson

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Dear xxxxxxxx,

I have been forwarded your below email for response. I apologies for the delay in responding, I have just returned from leave.

The Australian High Commission is aware of a number of Australian citizens being defrauded by bogus Internet friendship, dating and marriage schemes. These large-scale, well-organised scams typically result from connections made through Internet dating schemes or chat rooms. Once a virtual relationship develops, the Australian citizen is asked by their friend or prospective marriage partner to send money to enable travel to Australia. Once the money has been received, the relationship is usually terminated and any chance of recovering the funds is highly unlikely.

The Australian visa provided in the attachments is not genuine and cannot be used for travel to Australia. Australia stopped issuing physical visa labels several years ago and all visas are issued electronically against a client’s passport.

The documentation claimed to be issued from the Embassy of Australia in Ghana is also fraudulent. Please note that the mission in Ghana is a High Commission and not an Embassy and there is no immigration presence at the High Commission in Ghana. Visa applications for individuals resident in Ghana are processed through the Australian High Commission in Nairobi Kenya. The address details appearing on the document are also not correct.

I am unable to confirm the genuineness of the Ghanaian passport. While the passport is similar in appearance to genuine Ghanaian passports, I note that the photo appearing on the document for Ms Wilson does not confirm with passport photo requirements raising concerns about the genuineness of the document.

I strongly suspect that the Australian passport is likely to be non-genuine. I note that it is claimed to be issued in January 2018 and Ms Wilson then issued with an Australian visa in March 2018. Australian citizens cannot hold Australian visas as such it is not possible for a visa to be issued to an Australian citizen.

The individual may wish to contact www. scamwatch.gov.au.

Kind regards,

Kirsty

Kirsty MARTINO

Locally Engaged Integrity Officer
Visa Integrity Unit
Department of Home Affairs
Australian High Commission, Nairobi
Nairobi Kenya

Anton018
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Anton018 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Thank you so much for going to such lengths. I very grateful to know the info about the Visa.

While in the middle of the Scam, although I had so many doubts, I didn’t have the emotional resources to search out details. Everything kept coming up suspiciously unlikely to be true. I stopped helping the individual, but kept in contact. It was a troubling time, they are at you 24/7 giving explanations, so so clever. But the one thing that was clear; without ongoing financial support for coincidental occurrences the love was over.
And this huge Scam ended.

Again thankyou romancescam.com for your support. I made a small donation and when I can will continue.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rose Saeed Aguda - flywithrose57@gmail.com, (470) 377-0585

Postby jaga » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:00 pm

split from:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48146&p=572953#p572953
hepays/ Flywithrose
Rose
2.10.1983 (Libra)
Female
Interested in: Guys
About me:
I am Rose single with no kids never been marriage and i am looking for my soul mate...

Kindly text me on (470) 377-0585 or email me on Flywithrose57@gmail.com

Phone Number (470) 377-0585 is Valid VoIP
Bandwidth.com
---
Hangouts;plus.google.com/100898376321987904255
Rose Saeed Aguda
flywithrose57@gmail.com

Mixed gallery
see here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30354&p=572955#p572955
Last edited by Myra on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected phone number

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rose Baigi, flywithrose57@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:38 pm

Skype avatar shows
Katie Banks
posted here
see
viewtopic.php?p=572971#p572971