It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Lolly Lara, phone number 845-493-2258

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:08 pm

RPO = Anita Dark, Hungarian model, former adult star, living in South Florida

Lolly Lara
Angie, LA, USA
Woman looking for Man 18-19
Height: 5 ft. 10 in.
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Job: Other
Has Kids: Yes, living with me

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a Woman is GOD's undeserved gift to Man and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished.. Would like to go to the Hawaiian islands, like small intimate places to talk, not to much on the bar/clubs seen.. Like all types of food, I'm open to try new places and things, I also like to cook.. I wish i have someone to cook for... I love cooking, going to the beach, Although i haven't gone to the beach in a long time now.. stay home listening to a country or romantic song, I enjoy love stories, I'm a very sensitive person i cry sometimes, with just watching a movie...
There is one person out there for everybody, and I am not willing to settle for second best. The man I choose will be forever, because we will connect our souls together in everlasting bliss. I believe strongly in inner beauty, so although a physical attraction helps, I am seeking the man with a heart of gold.

It's silly to write the paragraphs about myself, because I'm a human like the rest of all on this planet within mine advantages/disadvantages.... so sometimes philosophical thesis might describe the person better, than epithet.. Life is a journey upon we must each travel each unique path with the soul to guide us, forks in the road give us pause to reflect assess choose, twists and turns, curves and bends provide challenges that tests our ability to hold on to our own truth and find own path... I am a very sensitive person, and I hope that your intention is not to play games with me! I am a very romantic person! I like to walk in the moonlight, and dream of happiness! Morning walk on the beach of the river, when the silence … people can hear the cry of seagulls in the distance and a beautiful melody of waves … Waves so attracted to her, looking at them, you will forget about all your worries … When you breathe in the air of purity and innocence …. I am looking for my life partner with whom I will live in happiness, love, understanding, respect … Going through life hand in hand and shoulder to shoulder! In joy and in sorrow! because, as Stendhal said: “Love – a delightful flower, but it takes courage to step up to the edge of the precipice and rip it.” Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving. We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but sail we must and not drift, nor lie at anchor. Be rest assured i am very open to relocation cos all i want is love and my job allows me to move around i am open to relocation. I am a contractor who deals in building of roads, homes and bridges. I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a Woman is GOD's undeserved gift to Man and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished. Would like to go to the Hawaiian islands, like small intimate places to talk, not to much on the bar/clubs seen.. Like all types of food, I'm open to try new places and things, I also like to cook.. I wish i have someone to cook for... I love cooking, going to the beach, Although i haven't gone to the beach in a long time now.. stay home listening to a country or romantic song, I enjoy love stories, I'm a very sensitive person i cry sometimes, with just watching a movie. Cheers Lolly Lara (845) 493-2258 ---> Pawling, NY 12564, Comcast

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

biggles777
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Yvette Neilson aka hereishom3@yahoo.com aka 0476946030

Postby biggles777 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:12 pm

Hi

I meet a Yahoo! Boy by the name of Yvette Neilson. To his credit he knows how to operate. It's a COVID-19 scam and operates via lengthy and loving email exchanges while at the same time "Yevette" wants to get "intimate" on WhatsApp.

Yvette is a woman claiming to be 46 year old Yvette Neilson from Ultimo Sydney on Match.com. No children and born on May 6th, 1975.

You're asked immediately to go to email and whatsapp where you are sent pictures of an attractive woman who declares love in a day for you. Her mother has died of COVID and her father in a auto wreck 5 years ago. She claims to be in Texas for the funeral of her mother.

Today her ANZ account is not accessible and she is unable to pay the funeral bill of $5,200 and asks you send the money to the following account

ANZ
A W McCarthy
BSB:012477
Account: 317830504

I refused to pay and blocked on WhatsApp and they closed it down. 3 days later the following email arrives;

Thank you for everything ****** , i'm back in Oz doing my quarantine.

Good for you Yvette your only problem is as an Australian national our border remains closed. Expatriates in Australia are not allowed to leave the country even for the death of a parent or family member.

Bring money, guns and lawyers

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yvette Neilson aka hereishom3@yahoo.com aka 0476946030

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:54 am

biggles777

We are very sorry for the scam. Good thing you blocked a Nigerian mafia.
Please continue blocking everyone who ask for money as scammers like to come back with new stories and try again.
Be safe online!

All pictures are stolen from Anita Dark - Hungarian model
=>>twitter.com/The_Anita_Dark

biggles777
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lolly Lara, phone number 845-493-2258

Postby biggles777 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:19 am

Hi Igulinka

Thank you. I never name the person in the pictures unless they are in on the scam and I can prove it. I don't pay ever.

< Edited out paragraph. It´s fine. FBB >

Please delete as this post is a personal message to the Admins. I'm happy to discuss uploading data that meets your sites standards off the forum. Your site, your rules and I respect that and am looking for a secure platform to share it.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:46 pm

The (new) photos used in the scam, "her" phone, email address and money receiver details (if you got til that stage while scambaiting) is enough - unless you still have "her" first few massmail messages, they would also be good to get out. The rest is by far less important for warning victims and potential IMO :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

biggles777
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby biggles777 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:39 am

The (new) photos used in the scam, "her" phone, email address and money receiver details (if you got til that stage while scambaiting) is enough - unless you still have "her" first few massmail messages, they would also be good to get out. The rest is by far less important for warning victims and potential IMO :)
Thank you. I understand your format better now.

One male I shared I can't find now and believed it was ok. A site search gives me the most recent John Walter thread in 2019.

Do I add to that with a new "John Walter" with different pictures and all the scam data or start a new thread?

Thanks for the guidance

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:38 pm

New topic please, because new gallery :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

biggles777
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby biggles777 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:15 am

New topic please, because new gallery :)
Thank you and have done as advised. I'm getting the hang of it and any further guidance would be appreciated

Return to “White Females”