It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Christa - honestlove2323@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:07 pm

pictures stolen from model Chloe Lynn
.instagram.com/chloelynnxxx/

Christa20
Email honestlove2323@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 32 y.o.
Country United States
City Florida
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Teacher
Description
Personal Description I think that the worst thing that people can face in this life is to live it without love and without feeling of real happiness. I believe that only with love in your heart you can be really happy. That is why I'm here to build a strong relationship based on mutual respect and care. We are living only once and I don't want to spend my life on dirty and unnecessary things, I know what I want from life. I need true love without lies and betrayal. I'm a very understanding person who will always support his man in everything, who will not sit on his neck, but who will go with him on one side of the road in the same direction. On one hand, I'm very positive and optimistic person and you will never get bored with me, but on the other hand, I'm a serious woman whom you can rely! No lies, no games with feelings-but only love, care and support-this is what you will feel with me! So let's keep love in our heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are! dead.I'm a woman who doesn't live in a fairytale where a prince on a white horse will come to me and will take my heart. No, I'm searching for a ordinary man, with whom I will feel happy, with whom we will create a strong family where two people support and care of each other. I will not love him for something he gave to me, but I will give him all my love just for his existence in my life. Unconditional love. What can be better than to love a person and to know that it's mutual? Of course nothing can replace it to us so for me, it's a big gift in life which I want to find and save it and never lose. I think that there are no ideal people with excellent character, but what I want is to find a man with whom we can share everything-not only good, but also bad; to be together not only in the moment of happiness but in the moment of desperate. I really want to love from all my heart and if you are here for the same reason, let’s try to find ourselves in happiness and enjoy! the life full of love!

ASN 14576 - HOSTING-SOLUTIONS
ISP Hosting purposes in Netherlands

bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christa - honestlove2323@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:35 pm

...... Skype

Ashley Anderson
live:honestlove2323

:lol: :lol:

... our famous Yuliana Avalos (Julie), see: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=131487&p=619468#p619468
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christa - honestlove2323@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:01 am

ilikeyou.com/ru/user/7277428/
Christabel
Los Angeles
Hey, so why not try this online stuff? Right? I'm only doing the free version at this time..but get a hold of me if you'd like- find out how under my interests. I've been described as being outgoing and adventurous, warm-hearted, and easy going by my

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christabel - ilikeyou

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:56 am

2nd pic in gallery

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robin Laura aka Eze Malaka, extremewhitelovespell@yahoo. com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:59 am

with the pic of previous post on nairaland

Robin Laura wrote

I have been in great bondage for about 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband. We were living happily until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her again outside our marriage and before i knew it he stopped caring for his own family, to the extent that he was planning to marry her and divorce me. I cried and reported him to his family members but he never listened to anyone and to cut the story short, i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids again; on my search i saw people sharing testimony on how their marriage was restored by Dr. Eze Malaka and i pick his email and told him the problem that i was going through, and he agreed to help me and told me never to worry. After he had finished casting the spell, on the second day, they both had a quarrel and he beat up his girlfriend and he came back home begging me to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never to cheat on me again. I am so happy that i did not lose him to the girl and all appreciation goes to Dr. Eze Malaka for his great work. You are a Great spell caster and to you all that are faced with this or similar problem to this, please contact him now on extremewhitelovespell@yahoo. com or his WEBSITE ADDRESS is extremewhitelovespell.webs.com once again thank you Dr. thank you, thank you.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Grace - eyisongrace22@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:27 pm

split from Amber Hahn fakeys collective topic: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=106093&p=650535#p650535
gracelyq Yesterday, 15:24
Hi
HI how are you? I know by the grace of God you are fine. By the way my name is grace i live in New Jersey. I am 35 years old I am looking for a partner in life to build a happy and loving family with mutual loving, caring and respect..
Am grace I am looking for an honest, active and caring man, who has strong character and who always knows what to do and what to say. I imagine romantic long-lasting relationship with loving, emotional and generous man, which is able to make crazy things for love.Am new here and just visited your profile on a dating site and i was just interested so i tried to text so that we can chat more and get to know more about ourselves and see where it could lead us too Since No One Knows Tomorrow If You are Interested you Can text me....

gracelyq
Email eyisongrace22@gmail.com

IP Address Geolocation
107.181.177.136 or 136.177.181.107.wiredns.net is an IPv4 address owned by Total Server Solutions L.L.C.

^^hangouts avatar shows this girl
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace - eyisongrace22@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:39 pm

..... this is Sexchick Chloe Lynn ..... Links not family-Friendly
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace - eyisongrace22@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:41 pm

sinc April 2020 a RS customer ;)

Return to “White Females”