It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Leslie - Leslieberke38@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:01 am

Leslieberke40 Jul 13
Hi, how are you. I’m Leslie, I really love your picture and you look handsome man to grow old with forever more

Leslieberke40
Email Leslieberke38@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 42 y.o.
Country United States
City New Zion
Here for Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Farmer
Description
Personal Description I'm about 5.8ft tall with a lighter brown hair.i am a very lonely,compassionate and a good listener and easy going fellow person right from my childhood birth also an intelligent young lady with a good sense of humor i am a lady that is down in the earth with all it takes to be responsible and like every good and care free i like to go hang around with friends for lunch and enjoy the cinema view..i sometimes cherish a country walk to ease away my free time. i like feeling next to mother nature, when i want to have me time.I love swimming,listening to music,watch movies at home,camping,skating,plays ing outdoor sport, i play basketball very well, i like to play golf & I love watching golfers players,I love to laugh and have fun. I am not a flirt and never meet a stranger but once I am committed I am very loyal.

I’m looking for my soul mate and my love of my life partner to grow old with forever more

IP Address Geolocation

107.150.23.225 or 107.150.23.225.static.quadranet.com is an IPv4 address owned by QuadraNet Enterprises LLC; bad IP proxy

avatar hangouts shows "Julie": https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 68#p625868
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Leslie, leslieberke40@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:33 pm

hookupfreedating
Leslie Berke
I am: Man :mrgreen:
Seeking a: Woman
State: South Carolina
City: New Zion
Zip code: 29111

Description:
I'd like to know if you are an open minded person, honest and easy going. A sense of humor is a big plus. I hope we'd have some shared interest and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life .I would love to find out if you are a true loving man that I could have a very deep relationship with and
be able to just feel the Light when we are together. I'm hoping you would be a like minded partner to share life with. I like to be physically active as much I can, as a great balance to the cerebral side of life! I am very respectful and ambitious too. I always look forward to even further improvement whether is in a relationship or betterment in life general.Love within your heart and show it with your emotions to the one that you will truly love and I hope you will get the honor of meeting that person live and not on the Internet maybe just someone will come into my life and love me as I deserved.

About yourself:
I'm about 5.8ft tall with a lighter brown hair.i am a very lonely,compassionate and a good listener and easy going fellow person right from my childhood birth also an intelligent young lady with a good sense of humor i am a lady that is down in the earth with all it takes to be responsible and like every good and care free i like to go hang around with friends for lunch and enjoy the cinema view..i sometimes cherish a country walk to ease away my free time. i like feeling next to mother nature, when i want to have me time.I love swimming,listening to music,watch movies at home,camping,skating,plays ing outdoor sport, i play basketball very well, i like to play golf & I love watching golfers players,I love to laugh and have fun. I am not a flirt and never meet a stranger but once I am committed I am very loyal.

add me on Hangout...Leslieberke40@ g m a i l & you can text me on 513-279-8775 so we can have a lengthy conversation

phone number 513-279-8775
Harrison, OH 45030
Bandwidth.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Leslie - Leslieberke40@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:38 pm

hangout avatar

profile on FB
Leslie Berke