It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Martha Eshun, eshunbarry@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:22 am

loving.singles/en/users/Marthaeshun
Marthaeshun
34, Woman, Single
Texas City, United States
Despite the fact that I am very calm, I am very cheerful and temperamental. My life is insanely interesting, full of bright events and changes. I will not let you get bored, I will be very attentive to you and your preferences. In addition, I'm very intelligent and romantic. But more important place in my life I want to give to my future chosen one to love and care about him.
What I am doing with my life
Am looking for a serious man who can love am as i am and stay with him forever.....the serious man can mail me if he is ready for a best relationship forever eshunbarry@gmail.com thank you

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Martha Eshun, eshunbarry@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:58 pm

uncropped pic

Return to “White Females”