It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mabel Blinks, mabelblinks746@gmail.com & 401-281-5611

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lindapetts1@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Txt5154425045
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Bronx
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I'm Linda Smith, 30yrs, born and raise in California.USA, Architecture / Interior Design by Occupation, Single no kids looking for a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give himself to a wife to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation he will look forward to every day.I am looking for that quality of marriage are you? I believe in taking care of a man and treating him as a gift that God meant him to be. I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool. I am also looking for a very nice,honest,kind, God-fearing man,trustful,faithful,loyal,caring and loving man that we are going to spend the rest of how life together, I would want someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life. But doesn't let it run his life, one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times

lindapetts1@gmail.com

IP: 67.205.188.123 DigitalOcean; bad IP proxy
=> plus.google.com/u/0/+LindaPetts

Linda Petts
Fashion Modeling bei Benefit Administration for the Self-Employed, LLC
I'm a passionate woman and l love to be affectionate !!!
San Jose,CA
I'm a passionate woman and l love to be affectionate !!!

Am a charming independent young woman dreams to have a strong loving family and wonderful children one day. I believe that a really happy family should be based on only sincere feelings, mutual understanding between two loving people and children's happy laugh. I like beauty, coziness and lots of flowers in the house. I am very good at cooking. I prefer active way of life, romantic evenings and smart clothes. I am fond of spending time at my country house

Image Image Image Image Image
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

lindapetts1@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Smith - pettssmithl@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Txt5154425045
33-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 40 - 80
New York, New York, United States

Looking for a man that's not too hard to trust.

about myself:
My name is Linda Smith from Bronx,NY. 33-Yrs, single, no kids and a Architecture / Interior Design by Occupation.I am loyal above all, very intelligent, funny, well adjusted and enjoy going out as well as staying in.
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Casual dating, Friendship, Long term relationship, On line chat, "Intimate" activities, Marriage, Whatever works
looking for a match: Anywhere

Appearance
eyes: Hazel
hair: Black
hairstyles: Long & lush
body type: Slim / Slender
height: 5'8 (173cm)
weight: 300 lbs (138kg)
bodyart: None

Background
education: Graduate degree
ethnicity: Caucasian
speaks: English
religion: Christian / Protestant
attend ceremonies: Several times per week

Lifestyle
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Never
living status: Living alone
has children: No
wants children: Yes, ABSOLUTELY
job: Self-employed

about my work:
Architecture / Interior Design by Occupation and i really love my job it help me visit so many countries
income: $150,001+
political position: Liberal

Qualities
activities: Cars/motorcyles, Clubbing, Crafts, Fashion events, Home improvement, Music/concerts, Reading, Sporting events, Travel, Volunteer work, Working out, Shopping

attributes: Active, Attractive, Caring, Honest, Humble, Organized, Religious, Self Confident, Sensitive, Strong Integrity

my idea of a great date:
I have never enjoy a relationship but i intend not to give up because i know i am gonna be the right person for me soon

the person I would like to meet:
Single no kids looking for a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give himself to a wife to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation he will look forward to every day

Hey! I checked your profile and I've a large interest in getting to know you if the feeling's mutual please reply me: pettssmithl@gmail.com/Txt-4432563210 To keep communication and share pics because am not a frequent user of here ...Linda.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Linda Petts - lindapetts4@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:15 pm

plus.google.com/116243313853081361315
Real Love

I am loyal above all, very intelligent, funny, well adjusted and enjoy going out as well as staying in. I miss having a man on my couch, watching, laughing, listening, caring, watching, kissing, holding, rubbing each other sore backs, necks, heads. Just being together, looking into each others eyes and know what each other is saying without speaking a word. If interested just write me: lindapetts4@gmail.com I will always reply and keep communication seriously.

ImageImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mabel Blinks, mabelblinks746@gmail.com & 401-281-5611

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:41 pm

//dateolicious.com/profile/angela02020
Angela02020: good looking. i hope everything is
Afghanistan
Good looking. I hope everything is going well. My name is Mabel and I want us to know more about each other. Send me an invitation to Hangout mabelblinks746@gmail.com or text me now 4012815611 so we can get to know each other and share more pictures... TxЧОl28l5бll

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mabel Blinks, mabelblinks746@gmail.com & 401-281-5611

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:55 pm

phone number 401-281-5611
Little Compton, RI
Onvoy

Return to “White Females”