It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Angel, Noraellie41@gmail.com & 336-612-8942

African scammers posing as white women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:33 pm

See also..
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139953

Afreedate
Username:
WickyAngel
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
About yourself:
Hello I'm A New Member On This Dating Site.I'm Called Angel So Can You Please Add Me On Google Hangout Noraellie41@gmail.com or text me 3366128942xt me
Looking for:
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed., so only serious inquiries will be accepted...I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Angel, Noraellie41@gmail.com & 336-612-8942

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:38 pm

(336) 612-8942

Usage Landline