It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:50 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jackie - lovejackie098@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:38 pm

Truewomanneed4u Yesterday, 06:22
Hi how are you, nice to meet you here ,I came to this online dating site to leave with my husband in the real world, for which I will give all my love, tenderness, care and affection. Are you ready to sacrifice your freedom for my loyalty and loyalty to you? I am indifferent to age differences; after all, all people are equal. Why can we not love each other and not pay attention to age differences? Why? Actually, we can do it! We are only hindered by doubt, stupid stereotypes and fear. I'm ready to free you from these three awful things. But are you ready for this I will like to have a private conversation with you so I will like you to send me a reply through my email address lovejackie098@gmail.com I will be looking forward to hear from you soon..have a good day

Truewomanneed4u
Email lovejackie098@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 35 y.o.
Country Turkey
City Istanbul
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Nursing
Description
Personal Description I'm a very open-minded, optimistic, passionate, honest and faithful lady. I do love to make a happy life. I think I'm totally a happy person.

IP Address Geolocation
154.160.0.54 is an IPv4 address owned by Scancom Ltd. and located in Achiaman, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jackie - lovejackie098@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:53 am

ARIA
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Woman, 35 Years, 170 cm, looking for man in age 37 - 47