It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Danielle FTV

African scammers posing as white women.
Geeballs
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Geeballs » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Pictures stolen from adult model Danielle Delaunay aka DanielleFTV. She is long since aware that plenty of Africans are using her pics throughout the internet, don´t bother her. See her twitter statement at mobile.twitter.com/DanielleFTV/status/467811523877154816 :
I hate when people get scammed by scammers using my photos. At the same time people need to use their brains and do some research...

MOD EDIT, August 2017: Please continue posting new fakeys in "Part 2"
: viewtopic.php?p=537054#p537054

Ubeida, Ubwithlove@ymail.com

Two days ago contacted me on Myspace. I asked where she was from and she replied Ghana although Myspace stated US. We sent emails to each other and she is in love with me although under half my age.
I went into Myspace today and all her details and our emails are deleted. I emailed her today and told her and she said she tried to log in today and it did not work.
I will play her along on Messenger and report back.

Email Ubwithlove@ymail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Geeballs
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ubeida

Postby Geeballs » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Here is yesterdays messenger conversation, all other contact was on Myspace and she has been deleted

UB: Hi dear how has your day
UB: I had to help Mom at the store and then cooked and here online to check if you are on before i go to sleep
UB: So to ask what do you have in mind you want us to talk about bcos i want to get to know you and see how it goes for us in life for i do need and want a man deeply in my heart to share the world forever G
UB: To be honest i like to share a good time and i like to be open and have nothing to hide but to put to our heart the best of Love and satisfaction ..I like everything life has to offer ..I dislike cheats hurt or betrays and also dishonesty
UB: To be honest no i dont have pictures of my family or home only me
UB: The same as i am and need someone who will trust in me as i will to him so we both can build a better tomorrow to feel the space of emptyness
You really feel so alone?
UB: Yes i do although i have my family by me i still feel lonely bcos i am tired of being lonely i need someone to bring to be the best of joy and satisfaction to make me feel what is all about a woman
UB: I dont know you but i am asking if you will all is about a chance as we get to know each other we build that together
UB: hahah life has alot of offer and all depends on us both to make it happen all is about trust and love if you need what i need then yes we can make it happen
UB: Yes we are worlds apart but with that doesnt mean a thing bcos all is about the Love trust and faith we can work on that and make it happen so if what i desire and need is what you need and want then we can build to make it happen
UB: Yes i am ready and serious that is why i am on this computer to find that man ready to be there for me in good nor bad as i will to him to make a better tomorrow
UB: I have thought about it and i have no problem with age bcos it is just a number ...all is about the best understanding of a happy relationship and Love
UB: I dont know you but i am asking if you will all is about a chance as we get to know each other we build that together
UB: hahah life has alot of offer and all depends on us both to make it happen all is about trust and love if you need what i need then yes we can make it happen
UB: Yes we are worlds apart but with that doesnt mean a thing bcos all is about the Love trust and faith we can work on that and make it happen so if what i desire and need is what you need and want then we can build to make it happen
UB: Yes i am ready and serious that is why i am on this computer to find that man ready to be there for me in good nor bad as i will to him to make a better tomorrow
UB: I have thought about it and i have no problem with age bcos it is just a number ...all is about the best understanding of a happy relationship and Love
UB: You can satisfy me i know you can believe in yourself and never loose hope bcos in 12yrs we have earned alot of what we need and want and share the rest of the end
UB: You never know what the Lord has for us ok all is about to have faith
UB: Ok i do understand you but i will want you to forget about the past and focus on the future bcos the past is gone and ahead have more life for us to live ok ..
UB: Yes i loved my Nursing training bcos i love to help others and to be at the aide of one another ..I was planning to go Haiti but due to not working i cant afford so i forgot about that so am here
UB: To be honest all i can see we go from here is to know one another trust and develop a relationship and plan for our betterment of tomorrow
UB: Yes for sure really terrible but in everything we just have to focus on life and believe in God that nothing is impossible in his hands
UB: To be honest yes i feel i can trust you bcos trust is given out it cant be held on just have to feel the others heart and know what he can offer as life goes i can tell much if you mean your world to me as i do to you but with everything in life is about a chance to be given out to know what it has to offer to one another

Geeballs
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Geeballs » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Messenger 29th January I am now waiting for the request for money!

George (7:01 PM): Good evening UB
UB (7:01 PM): Good Evening how are you doing
George (7:01 PM): I am fine and you?
UB (7:03 PM): I saw you online and then you went invisible why
George (7:05 PM): I dont know. I hardly ever use this email address and didnt realise that I could type here on messenger without going direct. OK THEN I saw the name of someone I dont want contact with was online
George (7:06 PM): She was a scammer from Accra!!!!!!!!!
UB (7:06 PM): Ok i see sorry to hear that
UB (7:06 PM): So what do you want us to talk about
UB (7:08 PM): Ok no problem am here for you
UB (8:22 PM): Hmm wow lonely and bored of course i just feel like you have alot of people you do talk to and i wouldnt want to bother you if you arent free to talk to me
George (8:23 PM): Hey I dont talk to anyone, my pc is continually online but I only see it isf I come in my room
UB (8:23 PM): Ok i do understand you
UB (8:23 PM): So what are you doing now as we talk
George (8:24 PM): You REALLY want to know!!!!!
George (8:25 PM): How about, smoking my pipe, drinking a coffee and listening to cds
UB (8:25 PM): Hmm ok cool
UB (8:26 PM): So what do you want us to talk about now if i may ask
George (8:26 PM): You decide Boss lady.... what is on your mind?
UB (8:27 PM): I want to know you willing for us to develop a happy relationship
George (8:27 PM): I told you I am really looking forward to it
George (8:28 PM): So when do you want to meet me?
UB (8:29 PM): To be honest i can meet you when you think i am the right woman you need and desire and ready for us to make it a plan to be in each others arms to spend the goodness of Love and life forever
UB (8:30 PM): So what do you want to know about me ?
George (8:31 PM): It goes both ways I want to meet you when you are sure you think there is a chance that it will work out right
George (8:32 PM): Presumably you have to wait for your nursing certificate and what are your plans then?
UB (8:34 PM): Yes i know i will work out right but all is from us to trust one another and give the chance and benefit of the doubt to make it happen in each others arms ok
George (8:36 PM): How tall are you? Do you have pets? Do you go to church? Do you have tattoos? Any piercing?
UB (8:37 PM): I Am 5.7tall and weight about 128ibs ..I love pets but i dont have any ..Yes i do go to church and i am a God fearing woman as well ..yes i have two tattoos hmm yes
George (8:38 PM): Do you aim to work? Do you need a visa to travel from Ghana? Where are the tattoos lol?
UB (8:39 PM): Yes i aim to work ..Yes for sure i do need a visa before i can travel and hmm as we get along you will know were my tattoos are..lol
George (8:42 PM): Do you speak any langauges? All my life I have had dogs as pets but since my last one died I now have a cat
UB (8:43 PM): Ok sorry for that ..To be honest with you yes i speak other african languages here in Ghana ..Twi,Ga,Hausa,E we and English and you do you speak other languages
George (8:44 PM): Wow havent heard of most of those. I speak French and German
UB (8:44 PM): Hmm wow really
UB (8:44 PM): Ok cool will you teach me ..lol
UB (8:45 PM): For sure i will want to learn so we can speak together and share some goodness of Love and satisfaction as well
George (8:45 PM): I am sure you know how
UB (8:46 PM): Hmm oh yes for sure i do bcos i am a woman and has alot to offer my man
George (8:48 PM): Do you drive?
UB (8:48 PM): You seem to have what wil bring most women happy so why havent you gotten any woman till now that you want to share the rest of the world with me
UB (8:48 PM): Yes i was thought how to drive by my ex but dont have a car of my own
UB (8:58 PM): Wow ok i see you have passed through a life so as i have but we have to forget about the past and focus on the future right
George (8:59 PM): Then one of the Accra women ion Myspace contacted me and we chatted for 6 months, said she was coming over to live with me , yes you guessed it I sent money for the air ticket and she then disappeared
George (8:59 PM): So now I believe everywoman who contacts me is a scammer
George (9:00 PM): especially from Ghana
UB (9:01 PM): Sorry for that ok Geoff if one woman couldnt make it to you please never think everyone is the same ok ..Just let make a better tomorrow all is about the heart desires and Love ..God is who holds as we all ok let trust and give a chance to feel the Love and a bright future together ok ..I need Love and i am ready for my man ..I am God fearing woman and i was brought up from a good home and i know how it feels to betray i dont want that so hope you will be willing to give me the chance so we can make it happen for one another
UB (9:02 PM): To be honest with you i got on this computer bcos of what i passed through i am tired of men making me feel bad and i think i want to look out the world to search as the Lord said seek and he shall find
George (9:03 PM): ok
UB (9:05 PM): So to say but i hope what you have passed through and mine we can make it work all is about trust and a chance again in life ok
George (9:05 PM): We can try
UB (9:07 PM): hahaha am fine praise be to the most high and how do you do ...lol
George (9:08 PM): Hallelujah!
UB (9:08 PM): Amen
UB (9:12 PM): haha i mean bad not your way ok but to let you know just with my dressing ok bcos i only live with my Mom,Uncle and Junior brother
George (9:12 PM): hmmmm
UB (9:15 PM): hahaah i am just descent when you get we talk about that ok
UB (9:16 PM): Am here for you

Geeballs
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Geeballs » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Here is the header from his/her email
From Ubeidatu Safianu Sat Jan 30 07:20:03 2010
X-Apparently-To: removed by mod via 217.146.176.76; Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:21:05 -0800
Return-Path: <ubwithlove@ymail.com>
Received: from [212.85.205.0] by web113011.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:20:03 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:20:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Our chat on Sat, 1/30/10 12:33 AM

Geeballs
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Geeballs » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Wow! She is really in love lol
Good Day darling ..So to ask how has your day been and weekend hope well as mine as well my Love..Wow you are sweet and lovely ..For sure we will have a better life and future together i just cant wait to be there with you ..So i can show you what i am capable of bring for u and i have alot to satisfy and put to your heart the best of smiles and Love we both have missed..I am online now but you arent on ..My surprise will be on the way to you soon no problem ..Stay blessed and take care..

Geeballs
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ubeida, Ubwithlove@ymail.com

Postby Geeballs » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:05 pm

So now she asks for money for flight, money for clothes to bring and a phone card. So I say I will phone her and she says she has no mobile, so I say I will call her at home and they dont have a phone!!!!! So I say go to a friend and I will call you there. You guessed it none of her friends have phones.
A week later I emailed her and told her I was in Accra on business and she could flv back to Germany with me. I asked her to come to the hotel and since then have heard no more.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ubeida, Ubwithlove@ymail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:02 am

Received: from [41.218.228.165]

How come you got my email address and where are you from ..I am confuse=
d as well so please tell me about yourself ..
:D
41.218.228.165 Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sloane Ranger » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Someone with a California profile whose e-mail comes from Nigeria :
.saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=42612
Her pictures are those of Danielle on What Boys Want :
http:/ /whatboyswant.com /forum_read/4819038
She is also on Dating Cafe : http:/ /cafebar.ro/lucy52221
Her e-mail :

Flag this message
About Me
Sunday, 8 August, 2010 4:49
From Lucy Williams Sun Aug 8 04:49:27 2010
Sun, 08 Aug 2010 04:49:29 +0000
Return-Path: <lucy52221@yahoo.com>

Received: from [41.215.244.133] by web120419.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Aug 2010 21:49:27 PDT

Subject: About Me

How are you doing and work... ..its so good that you wrote and gave me your email address..i really appreciate your transparency and ready to know more about you... do you have any pics of yours .. here is more about me ....i am a cool and shy girl ..I hate cheating ,lying and fighting .....my ex boyfriend cheated on me so since then i have to be single and i love to meet someone that is honest,open minded,caring, romantic and i love to meet someone special ok...

I will love to meet someone cool and caring person trustworthy..honest and cool person that can take care of me and i will be with him till the rest of my life and i will be caring and lovely to him if you only he can promise not to cheat on me ok

My favorite physical activities:
Basketball, Dancing,swimming,listening to music, Jogging/Running

My favorite food(s):
American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Fast Food/Pizza, Japanese/Sushi

My favorite music:
Blues, Disco, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Soul/R&B
Favorite Color & Flower
Blue Color... Rose Flower

I hate to be cheat and fighting and disobey .I love to meet good person and trustworthy honest ,caring good person and i will care for him and i will also do that ..

Hope top read more from you

Hugs and kisses...

Lucy

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucy Williams [lucy52221@yahoo.com]

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 am

http:/ /profiles.friendster.com/121728515
same pic as posted
female / §0
US

yahoo avatar:

profile: Lucy Williams, 30 - Female - Los Angeles, California

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:14 am

Ok, pics seem to be stolen from the (once again NOT WORK SAFE!!) http:/ /danielle-ftv.crocogirls.com/

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Scammers using pictures of Danielle

Postby sspassport » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:19 am

Lauretta Jones <lovedontcostathing1980@yahoo.com>
This scammer is using pictures of Danielle FTV
on Yahoo IM
IP Address: 82.128.5.84 IKEJA Nigeria & 82.128.4.56
Checked scamdigger did not find pictures this scammer sent me posted
Hope this keeps someone from being a victim of this scammer

Received: from [82.128.5.84] by web113015.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 14 Aug 2010 05:26:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 05:26:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Lauretta From AM!!!
Hi there....

how r u doing? My name is Lauretta from Austin TX , But right now outside united state visiting my grandma....ur bio on your profile, look like what i have been looking for all my life and I want you to know that True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen. Do you know what love is? If you know - explain me. If you don't- let's find an answer together! I am a slim and attractive lady with a beautiful figure. By nature: I am a calm person with a good sense of humor. If u dont mind u can check my profile on Amateur match my user name is Lauretta1980. I believe in good, sincere,honest, selfless friendship. I believe in moral values and believe in good relationship first .Anyway for long lasting relationship to begin we must make good friendship, But in all you can believe me or not, but i am a woman-fire of one woman to one man, Am woman who can make your life more interesting and full of bright impressions, when its come to future partner.I might later be looking for more than just an intimate encounter, someone to take control of my soul, to taste the flavor of my excitement, someone that, just by her touch or words makes my body quiver. i'm also sexy, romantic and passionate. I love to please my man so much i have Hair:Brown, Height: 5'7 ,Eyes:blue Bust: 36" ,Dress: 3/4 Waist:28" ,Shoe: 8.5 Hips: 37" so if u really interested in me get back to me as soon as possible i will be waiting to hear from u smile!!! stay cool and be blessed.. thanks

cheers

Lauretta Jones!!!

Received: from [82.128.4.56] by web113003.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 15 Aug 2010 04:17:05 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 04:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Lauretta From AM!!!
Hi there!!!

Hello how are you doing right now and it really mean a lot to me and sound great to me and that is why i contact you and see if we can make things real together that is why I'm sending you this message, i am new to the dating site and i really want to see how it will work for me, you are even the first man I'm sending e-mail to from this dating site and hope to have what i want from you, i have been hurt before that is why i am on the dating site when i caught my best friend making love to my ex boyfriend but i have erased all this from my past. Baby I'm sorry I'm outside united state now and it expensive to call overseas where I am and please let continue talking on here till we meet and we can sort things out together...

Well i will like to tell you about my self, Lauretta Jones!! Female 30 from Austin Texas.United State but presently outside united state In Abeokuta Area of NG..Taking care of My Grandma that's serious Sick and i Will be back in 6weeks and like you said it will add to make a relationship with distance baby i really want you to know that love conquer all distance if there's true love and honesty btw each other, But i think i will be back to the state soon After she get better real soon ,Let's get to know each other..Care to share more about yourself? about myself too? I was born and brought up in America I work As a Sales Girl like said earlier, I'm a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public.I am educated with high goals,morals, and integrity. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with.I'm a strong, smart, independent woman with many goals and lots of drive, am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him. I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man.I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I'm very energetic,passionate, gentle, considerate and keen to show off my oral sex talent... I am also loyal, and devoted woman who's looking for a man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am one woman born to please to not tease.

I will be looking forward to hear back from you soon....
Lauretta Jones!!!

crystal29
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers using pictures of FTV girl "Danielle"

Postby crystal29 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:56 pm

split from
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 53&t=30007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; RZ
Hello,
I am new and I have one that came from the ip address 41.184.24.149 lagos Nigeria user is nancyharry77@yahoo.com

one of many emails (most recent)
August 16, 2010 12:26 AM

Hi Sweetheart,
How are you doing there today, and i hope you enjoy what the weekend brings? I have been thinking about you all day even when am at church and i prayed for us and committed our plans on God to take control of everything so will can be together as one happy family, because I love you, and I love every little thing about you.I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when anytime am chating with you here, believe me i really need you by my side to hold and kiss! I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

Baby, i want you to try your possible best to make sure you get the funds send to the company by Monday cos i'm tired of the loneliness and thinking of you all the time.....Anyway here are some pictures of me that i have promised to send when i return back from church....I Love you so much with all my heart and i will be waiting to read back from you soon.....Kisses and Hugs!

Nancy.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: NancyHarry , nancyharry77@yahoo.com

Postby red zora » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Nancyharry United States, Iowa, Ackworth. 30 years old
Nancyharry - woman, 30 years old

hello am nnacy harry by name am here looking for the man i spend the rest of my life with well i will like you to add me up on nancyharry77 or email me at nancyharry77@yahoo.com
http://www.google.de/#hl=de&source=hp&q ... 39d2aca871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

crystal29
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: NancyHarry , nancyharry77@yahoo.com

Postby crystal29 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 pm

unknown IP address email is sherrysmith3z@yahoo.com , conned someone out of money. Sweetheart scammer
please let me know if anyone has any info on this person.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 pm

lovedontcostathing1980@yahoo.com

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lauretta Jones

Return to “White Females”