It is currently Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ghana Accra

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:56 am

Email addy, email headers, firs tmessage text, money request chat log? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: Ghana Accra

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Same scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74#p281674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FB
kentokoni@yahoo.com
Isabella Gyampo

Sacred Heart Technical Institute
Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Got this one off of Oceans of People.

Name used = Emelda Helberg

email addy = emelberg_kitten@live.com

IP Address: 65.55.90.201
Organization: Microsoft Hosting

full header =

Received: from SNT136-W49 ([65.55.90.201])
X-Originating-Email: [emelberg_kitten@live.com]

email sent =

Thanks for the compliment, i really appreciate it, of course getting to know each other would be great.. By the way my name is Emelda. My add is emelberg_kitten@live.com better still we can chat via Skype (Emelberg that's my Skype name

2 pics, one gets hits to Karen's websites.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:18 pm

New email, same IP.

email sent =

thanks for unveiling much about yourself to me, it seems we have some similarity which has to do with reading of philosophical materials.Yes a glass of wine would do for me while taking a walk on the sandy beach. Wow have you ever tried struggling to view the endless point of the ocean?? It's just very amazing.

By the way I'm a Swedish born living and working in Accra Ghana with Gold Coast Security Company Ltd. as Public relation officer.
I also try as much as possible to have some work out in the gym at least to keep a good form at least 3 times a week.

I'm not too much of a religious person, i may say am very agnostic as i believe there is a scientific prove behind the existence of every phenomena in the surface of the earth rather than attributing everything to God. But this not to say I don't believe in the existence of God just i try to subject everything to critical analysis..

This is just a quick reply as I'm already in the office about to start my daily official duties. i did attach some pics for you as well

Emelda..

Hoping to hear from u soon..!!

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Alice Mensah - alicesah@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.218.238.51] by web125406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 23 Dec 2012 19:41:54 PST

IP:
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Greater Accra
IP City: Accra
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

Email:
my mom is from Ghana and dad from USA but was born in hungary and came to live in the state.my dad meet my mom in hungary.

Picture:
Hi5 account
Alice M
Last Active:16 hours ago
Profile Views:63 times
Profile Skin:Default
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

"Massi"; <massilove83@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Username: massi

Email: massilove83@yahoo.com

User IP 197.251.149.43

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
massilove

About me
Sometimes I feel as though there are two me's, one coasting directly on top of the other: the superficial me, who nods when she's supposed to nod and says what she's supposed to say, and some other, deeper part, the part that worries and dreams... Most of the time they move along in sync and I hardly notice the split, but sometimes it feels as though I'm two whole different people and I could rip apart at any second.”

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
acrra

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
sapaato

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Got this one off of Fastflirting.

Name used = Kate Okine

email addy = okine_kate@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 197.251.138.115
Hostname: 197.251.138.115
IP Latitude: 5.55
IP Longitude: -0.2167

header =

Received: from [197.251.138.115] by web163606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 31 Dec 2012 07:21:57 PST

email sent =

well thank you for your mail, well I am Kate okine by name i am 31 female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born USA and raised in Ghana and my race is usa My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Australia masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study nursing and i just completed my education and had master degree in it.... Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed... hope i will hear from you soon...thanks for your mailing...let see were it will end us two.....

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Got this one off of iDating4you = diana360

profile there =

am very honest and open. I appreciate all the little things in life. I always think positive, and try to see a good part in bad too. If you like how much you read about me, I will be happy to hear from you, and get to know each other closer and develop a strong forever lasting relationship. As for I have heard from people around me, I have a good sense of humor, and you will never be bored with me, I try to make this earth a better place in any way I can, so if I can make you laugh. I am achieving my goal of making world a better place and doing my part.

IP is in RS database.

IP Address: 65.111.166.73
Hostname: idic.laroia.net
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: Florida
IP City: Hollywood
IP Latitude: 26.0112
IP Longitude: -80.1495
Organization: Server Pronto
ISP Provider: Infolink

header =

Received: from [65.111.166.73] by web163803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Jan 2013 09:53:57 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

ohh okay and i understand u and i have send u the pic and i will like you to send me your so that i can see you and ...am here to found my future husband ,man who will be very serious and kind and faithful and respectful man who will have time for relationship to grow well .man who will love me but not cheat on me or have many woman on my back i dont like that man who have good heart and open mind and am ready to spend my whole life with him

~Josh Billings

gurrab
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Roberta Toro

Postby gurrab » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:10 am

Hello!

This is my first post, so help me out if I do something wrong.

For some days I met a woman named as Roberta Toro that should live in Sweden (the profile said) But she actually was in Africa, Ghana and her mother was swedish and her father from Ghana. I might have got that wrong... Since I've been here I started to search the web and found she was from America...

She got a bit aggressive and wanted my password and user id to the love site and then I ended it all.

Anyway, here are some pictures I got:

Hope it might help!

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roberta Toro

Postby Stealth » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:19 am

First off, it's not the woman in the picture you've been talking to. You've been talking with a nigerian male from Africa. The claims of being in Africe was an excuse for the IP being in Africa should you look at it.

Here is what you need to post..

You need to post the Email addresses this person is using.
The IP if you can get it.
Copies of some of the emails, the romantic ones, life history, the aggressive ones where it was trying to get personal ID's from you, etc.

It may be wanting your personal IDs because it is using your photos on women, pretending to be a swedish male, or US male. It probably told a female victim that it was coming to visit her, and wanted to show her your passport as proof. You ruined that scam a bit I bet.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

gurrab
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gurrab » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Sorry about that, I'm new and only had one romance like this with Stella Mark that I read about here.

But Roberta or whoever she is have true4heart20@live.com as her emailadress...

I'm a "work in progress" sorry..

But where do I post my ID etc?

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:34 pm

its ok nothing to be sorry we understand it. thats why we here for help you :) and thank for posting her email ID. it can be use for future research and help other men that may be communicated with her in the same time like you.
But where do I post my ID etc?
you dont need to post your own ID. just post her email texts that sent it to you with the IP/ header and delet all your own detail like your name, email ID, etc from it before you post here. how to find IP / header click here http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks you :)

EDIT : her avatar similar with pic #1
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roberta Torto, true4heart20@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:38 pm

pics show Karen Dreams

also goes by Roberta Torto and has a gmail account

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:41 pm

kinson_princess@yahoo.com Black Female fakey posted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=53483" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
also "works" as karendreams:

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Got this one off of iDating.

Name used = Henritta Henritta

email addy = henrittahenritta@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.66.231.214
Hostname: 41-66-231-214-edicated.4u.com.gh
IP Latitude: 5.55
IP Longitude: -0.2167

header =

Received: from [41.66.231.214] by web140505.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 05 Jan 2013 03:23:52 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

wow thanks very much for the email anyways i do live in TX Huston and am am 30 years of age.And nope your age is not a problem because i don't measure with the Age i do with the heart As far as an ideal partner, i don't have a type....charisma, humor and charm come in many packages.....I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity u know the basics....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,.....but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort)....i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,..who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality.....When u are genuine and sincere, people may not always love u.....but they usually respect u (at least that's been my experience).....I am interested in forming a positive, healthy and enjoyable friendship with a quality person(s).
With regards to a relationships, i now want more from life than family and friends can offer. Meaning i would like to meet the type of MAN that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry, laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with his-self just the way he is today right now. While i too am highly passionate i am not interested in just mere sex alone, Additionally, I believe in and would like to continue learning to create and savor the simple pleasures in life, such as womanhood and learning mor about myself as an individual...appreciating those often brief and fleeting moments of beauty & perfection (and not so perfect) for what they are...nothing more nothing less.
Lets communicate, I promise i will be a lady and warm(with a bit of excitability at times as i am very high spirited and a bit humorous).
I will approach u with hope, and an open dialogue to include a positive and productive goal with a genuine concern for the future of a healthy relationship(friend or otherwise).

Pic it sent on RS already.

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”