It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aretha Quartey - linda_reallove@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:31 pm

=> BP:

aretha4u5
Sex: Female
Race: Native American, Other
Zodiac: Capricorn

migente:
aretha400
Sex: Female
Race: Other
Zodiac: Capricorn

Same Ghana scammer is with Lana Brooke´s stolen pics on FB: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18#p322218" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: Aretha Quartey - linda_reallove@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Got this one off of MD.

dearestheart100's Profile
About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Multi-Racial
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Body Type: Slim
Height: 5'7"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius

Tell us a little about yourself: I am someone surrounded by friends and holidays.I am honest,kind,loving,caring,sincere and affectionate..
I speak these languages: English,Spanish
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I looking for someone the same as i am and also looking for what i want in man too..
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: I want to date someone who is righteous and humble.
My favorite restaurants, local hangouts, or travel destinations: McDonald,Holiday Inn.
My favorite music: Jazz Songs,Cools and Country Musics..
My favorite Books and Authors: Magazines.
My favorite movies: Comedies,Dramas.
My favorite TV Shows: Oprah Winfrey,
My favorite pets or animals: Dogs and cats
Here are a few more of my favorite things: I will tell you more..
Here are some things I could do without! Will tell you more..
Some more keywords that describe me: (Examples: Ethnicity, religion, disabilities, or political party) I am a little shy at first, but quickly become outgoing when I feel comfortable. I am single never married. I work as nurse... I really enjoy my job and I work hard at that. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to work, but very laid back in the rest of my life. I enjoy helping people. <----------- :liar:

Name used = Eunice Darko

email addy = eunice.darko@aol.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.218.225.137
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <eunice.darko@aol.com>
Received: from 41.218.225.137 by webmail-d287.sysops.aol.com (205.188.93.242) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:16:04 -0400
Message-Id: <8D040973582C1B4-8C8-3157C@webmail-d287.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.225.137]

email sent =

Thanks so much for your interesting reply to my email..Well i think i have known a little about you for now but not everything though..Im sure as time goes on with our conversation, i will get to know more about you well..Im single never married now looking for a serious righteous man to get married to..I have been on that dating scene for 2 weeks now and nothing so serious yet till you wrote me too..My parent's are from mixed race..My dad an American and mum Brazilian they lived together till when mum decided to go back to her home-town (Brazil)..I lived with my dad in the US for 2 years till he passed away too..I had no one to live with in the US till i decided to move from there to live with mum, who was later in Ghana as a Trader there...My life has been so boring when i lost my dad though but i just had to take out of my head and focus on what's coming in the future..I came here to Ghana not too long though and under a nursing a training college here too..I am very kind,loving,caring,sincere,honest,affectionate,generous and in all truthful..And im looking for the as in man to live the rest of life with..Someone i can share all my needs and good-will with..Someone i make family with as well and to get married with some day..I have been praying to God to grant me all my good deeds so i can live a happy life together with my soul mate too..I can't wait to hear from you again..Have a productive work and hope to see you soon here again..

Fondly,
Eunice..

Eunice Darko
eunice.darko@aol.com

Pics get no GI hits to RS.

CB1975 :cool:
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pics removed due to "fair use policy" :(
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gloria Sussan; <gloriasussan@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Username: gloria

Email: gloriasussan@yahoo.com

User IP 50.117.49.25

Fai Solutions Company - Benny Liu
Address: Jianguo Road, Chaoyang, Beijing, China
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95113

Full Name
gloria sussan

About me
am a person of my self and i a easy going girl am honest and caring lady

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
florida

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

4 pics not posted

Email give a Hit in FB for Gloria Sussan

https://www.facebook.com/gloria.sussan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

.... all Pics not posted coz its karendreams
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fortune; <fdenislove@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Username: fdenislove

Email: fdenislove@yahoo.com

User IP 184.107.171.50

Les Solutions Powersurfer
Address: 42, Rue St-Jacques
City: Mtl
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: J3B-2J7

Full Name
fortune

About me
To briefly tell you a little about me... The name is Fortune 32 years of age. I am a tender lady who is soft, gentle, kind, communicative, active, full of life, cheerful and easy going. single lady, mixed race, 5-7 ft tall, 128 lbs, Studying Accounting and doing my masters degree now

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Texasm Bryne

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
Studying

Pic not posted, Yahoo avatar not posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 pm

reginalove Hello dear, well it a great pleasure to meet you here . my name is REGINA and am 30 YEARS of age seeking for a strong relationship with a respectful, loving ,caring and generous man to date .....i felt it a try when i came across your profile and handsome picture here and decided to send you some message about me. you can write back if you are interested so that we can both get to know each other more ,Thank you and you can write me on reginaninson@yahoo.com
reginalove

30 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 1:44 am

Joined June 24, 2013. Living in New York City, New York.

I am a sensitive and very feminine woman. I'm positive and kind, I can be jolly and romantic at the same time. I believe in the relationship which is build on mutual trust and understanding. I dream to meet a reliable and caring man whom I would want to hold all the time....and I believe that my man should be kind, active and strong. He is reliable and caring, confident and sincere, someone who is ready to stand for his beloved woman and his family.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Got this one off of Z.

Username: Lisakelly1107
Name: Lisa

Name used = lisa Kelly

email addy = lisa122kelly@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.190.88.200
ISP: Zain Communications Ltd

header =

Return-Path: <lisa122kelly@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.190.88.200] by web162106.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:46:23 PDT

email sent =

Hello ,
How are you doing today?Hope you are doing good as i am doing over here.Well i would like to tell you more about myself so that you can know me better,As you already know i am a single lady of 35 years of age from United State of America, currently living in Ghana and i live in Accra the capital town of Ghana.I have never been married and i do not have any kids.I live alone in a rented apartment. I work with my mom in her shop,we sell women clothing and i am the accountant.I like listening to music,hanging out with my friends when i have time and watching movies.I am looking for a faithful,loving,caring and honest man who i can love with all my heart and be with him till death by God do us apart and even after death we will still be together in spirit.When i saw your profile,my heart choose you for me to write to and i know my heart always takes me to the right place and you will be the right man for me.

I seriously like to know more about you as well you also know much about me. I know that now is the time for me to meet my soul mate and settle down my life with him, that was why I join the online dating and I like a man who is very outgoing, straightforward, fun, and loves to laugh...as these are things that relate to me as well. I am 5'7 feet tall and weights 137 Ibs .I do think have devoted much of my life time on many things and now is time for me to meet my life time partner and then for ever live with him till end of time. I intend to have a relationship were we can totally contribute, corporate and compromise in every thing together. I daily goes to my mom's shop and help her there for sales.I would sincerely love to get to know you better.Who knows may be you are the man i have been searching for.

Lisa

2 pics got no GI hits to RS.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pics removed due to "fair use policy" ( >20 pages and/or part 2+)

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:45 pm

ama.boahema@ymail.com

migente
roselin12

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

kotey1 Profile: I am looking for a great man.

Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 7" (140 cm)<----------- :mrgreen:
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Name used = Gladys Kotey

email addy = gladyskotey@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.218.230.19
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Type: Wireless Broadband

header =

Return-Path: <gladyskotey@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.230.19] by web162801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 12 Jul 2013 07:55:17 PDT

email sent =

ok you can call me on dies norma so that we can met to git hare

+1244298505

profile pic gets no GI hits to RS.

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:48 am

Full Name
karmen laila
About me
My name is Karmen laila.Am 33years of age single looking lady with no kids.I am fair, black hairy,5'7''and139lbs.I am someone who loves being surrounded by families and friends.I am ready for a serious relationship and really looking forward to start with the right person.I'm Caring, Faithful, Loyal, Truthful, Loving, Generous, Goals Achiever, Honest, Spiritual oriented, Future driven, Confidential,Understands the ups and downs of life,Committed to relationship,Reader, Visionary, Conservative, Passionate, Romantic, sexy and loving and a good listener who is easy to get along with.I am outgoing and very Spontaneous.I am someone who is a social drinking but a non-smoker and don't do drugs ..I like outdoors as i like to stay at home.I like to have barbecues and inviting friends to enjoy.I like to get all dressed and go out on the town.I like going to dinner, shopping and movie concerts..I like to listen country music most.At this time i could really use a friend or more for moral support and your correspondance.As for the type of companion i desire.It is rather simple race.Race, ethnicity and physical appearance in general is not problem.My intreste is in a good personality and sense of humor for i need someone to lift my spirits.I generally prefer men in the age range 40 to 70, But am open to any depending upon their sharing willing to do the same.I hope to find a man that i could possible have a new life and begining with when i get back.
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 4:25 pm
City, State, Province
mayami
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

karmensweetness

karmenlaila@yahoo.com

IP: 41.218.234.149 Accra, Ghana

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Okine; <sarahokine53@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Username: sarahokine53

Email: sarahokine53@yahoo.com

User IP 197.251.172.20

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
sarah okine

About me
Hello and how are you doing Today ? sarah is my name and am new on this site just today and you ? I am single never married and dont have kids and i am on here seeking for a soul mate and i mean a man to spend the rest of my life with and you ? I just signed up and am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a honest long term relationship and also knows how to communicate...I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much as I am ready to give him my love.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
theratisp

Pic not posted

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm

yfrancis15@yahoo.com from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 21#p328721" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TAGGED

Alberta A

23, Female,
New York City, NY
Last Active: 14 days ago
Profile Views: 50 times
Profile Skin: Default

PIC already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Name used = eva kotey

email addy = eva_kotey@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB = Nigerian AOL

IP: 172.162.165.143
ISP: America Online

header =

Return-Path: <eva_kotey@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.162.165.143] by web120801.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:38:15 PDT

Fish profile =

eva123 Profile: Love caring and Friendship

Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 0" (152 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

About Me
I am a person who values honesty, friendship, devoted love and tender relations. I am very kind and sincere, warm, very calm by nature and fun to be with. I am a romantic soul who is very responsive to passion! I am very feminine and sensitive, sociable and cheerful. I am a very well grounded lady, laid-back but tons of fun to be around. I am open-minded, global in perspective, non-judgmental, kind, honest, very faithful, loyal, and all-around nice person. I have a very good artistic taste and I am fond of everything beautiful that surrounds me.

My Perfect First Date
i will Love to Go Dinner With Him Talk to Each Other Face to Face so that we get to know Our self Better.

To contact eva123 you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must be between age 40 and 110.<---------- :mrgreen:

email sent to me =

Nice to Hear From you Am Eva Has I have told you am Single Never Married and Dont have Kid,I was Born and Raise In New York But am Currently Living In West Africa Ghana..I was On the Site to Look for a man who is Good Caring Humble Respectfully and Honest Who will Care for me and Show me Love and Caring..Hope to Hear From you Soon..

Typical pics sent.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Name used = Sil Via

email addy = svia61@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.71.178.33
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Type: Wireless Broadband
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <svia61@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.71.178.33] by web141203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:11:45 PDT

Fish profile =

SilviaWilson Profile: Life is all about love

Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 5" (165 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Latino with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

About Me
I've been traveling along, sometimes full-force-turbo-speed, sometimes turtle-pace-hesitantly, these 30 years I've been alive. Throughout my journey, though, and whether with confidence or with fear, I can safely say I've always been moving, growing - and always in the same general direction. I think I know myself pretty well; I usually know what I want, what I like - but of course, and as I should, I'm always learning more. I've been fortunate to have spent many years in formal education, and to have had a healthy dose of life experiences (you know, the kind you don't expect, that materialize suddenly in the night, or in the middle of lunch, or the kind that creep up on you slowly, quietly, until that day you realize that f*r was there all along without your explicit knowledge or permission, goddamnit, that!). I like this. Sometimes I'm left with more questions than answers. I like this, too. To me, ideally, topics like these are everyday, real-world topics you'd discuss with someone over your morning cereal (except me, I don't like cereal, never really have, so in my case, it'd be my morning coffee-and-toast, but you get the point). I also like to be silly, and I mean SILLEEEEEEEEEEEEE..EE...E!!, but not during breakfast; sadly, I'm just not a morning person. P.S. Match won't allow me to use actual profanity. This saddens me.

I'm a mixed breed of analytical scientist-type and free-spirited creative-type. It gets confusing. It often leaves me feeling like the black sheep of the group. But I'm okay with that, so long as I have my people with whom I truly connect and feel that kindredness, and I'm lucky I can say that I do. I also have a million hobbies outside of my job that keep each side of my brain satisfied. I'd ultimately like to have a life partner like this, too - someone who feels I get them, and who I feel gets me, each of us understanding each other to a level that neither of us have yet encountered, though of course not perfectly, we wouldn't want that, either. It's been trial and error, and it'll continue to be trial and error - until it's not.

My Perfect First Date
Openness to new experiences, flexibility in thinking/being, intelligence, boldness, intense passion for your cause, a tendency to nurture, anti-establishment beliefs, compassion for animals, ability to laugh at yourself, humor, feminist values, gentlemanly sensibilities, and really badass writing skills are turnons for me. More? More! You're a good listener and talker. You know yourself - the good, the bad, the ugly - and you like to really, fully know others, particularly the ones you care about most. Emotions, yours or someone else's, don't freak you out. Maybe you even embrace them, or maybe you turn them into hot sauce, I don't know. You realize that nothing is perfect, but everything can be beautiful if you're willing to really see. You're willing to admit these things apply to you, then laugh at yourself because, yeah, even though it's beautiful, it's also slightly sickening. That doesn't make it any less beautiful, though. Just beautiful sickening (hey, it's cool, we're a self-conscious generation living in an oft-corrupt-yet-pollyanna society, so this is a completely normal reaction). Lots of times, you think your life would be better if only you knew someone that made her own sound effects while working away on her laptop, MREOW! You aren't after The American Dream; you know it's flawed, and besides, you know there's something way better. You want to end up with someone, quite possibly in the near-ish future, but without feeling the pressure that you must do this tomorrow. Though, if it just so happened to happen tomorrow, your heart is open enough that you would welcome it. You're vegan. Or, you're not vegan, but you're certainly not all "I need my daily meat," plus you love vegans & vegan food. Sometimes you have a dark or sick sense of humor, but just like your other qualities, you know how and when to use it, exercising humility or grace as necessary.

email sent to me =

Wow!! Am short of words ..I just don't know what to say..hahaha!!

A little about me but in case u want to know more don't hesitate to ask me..Am Silvia Wilson,Live in Texas Houston,Born in Ohio Adams County. Have 1kid living with his dad in Paris (France) Work as a cashier in a Super Market.Am the only child of my parents so Mom call me Princess..hahaha!..I feel sad when I want to talk about dad..He is no more. He died in a severe heart attack 3years now.

I've been traveling along, sometimes full-force-turbo-speed, sometimes turtle-pace-hesitantly, these 30 years I've been alive. Throughout my journey, though, and whether with confidence or with fear, I can safely say I've always been moving, growing - and always in the same general direction. I think I know myself pretty well; I usually know what I want, what I like - but of course, and as I should, I'm always learning more. I've been fortunate to have spent many years in formal education, and to have had a healthy dose of life experiences. I like this. Sometimes I'm left with more questions than answers. I like this, too. To me, ideally, topics like these are everyday, real-world topics you'd discuss with someone over your morning cereal (except me, I don't like cereal, never really have, so in my case, it'd be my morning coffee-and-toast, but you get the point). I also like to be silly, and I mean SILLEEEEEEEEEEEEE..EE...E!!, but not during breakfast.Hahahaha!!

I'm a mixed breed of analytical scientist-type and free-spirited creative-type. It gets confusing. It often leaves me feeling like the black sheep of the group. But I'm okay with that, so long as I have my people with whom I truly connect and feel that kindredness, and I'm lucky I can say that I do. I also have a million hobbies outside of my job that keep each side of my brain satisfied. I'd ultimately like to have a life partner like this, too - someone who feels I get them, and who I feel gets me, each of us understanding each other to a level that neither of us have yet encountered, though of course not perfectly, we wouldn't want that, either. It's been trial and error, and it'll continue to be trial and error - until it's not.

Anyways thanks for your lovely pics..I loved what i saw..Muaaahh

Hoping to hear from you

Silvia

Typical pics sent.

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Fuastina Ibrahim, matildaokyere95@yahoo.com

Fuastina Ibrahim
32 year old, woman from Ghana :D

I am Faustina am 32 years of age ,single looking without no children, 5-7 ft tall, 133 lbs., black hair and chocolate colour....Im born and raised in Ghana....what about you ? I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays.. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.. I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.. I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink .... I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. My email is (Matildaokyere95)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 pm

Latest email from same IP

Good Morning Handsome :love:

How was ur night. Actually I was expecting ur email after I replyed yours. Hope
u had a wonderful night. Just wanted to say Hi to u John.

Have a lovely day and stay well.

Hoping to hear from u soon

Silvia

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”