It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:04 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

christabelsam47@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:44 pm

christabel47

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: alabama
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

am a very humble and care taking girl,and like to have a very humble man..

IP: 41.215.162.56 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Helena; <helenabrown268@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:18 pm

pamela

Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: ALASKA
Education: Other
Ethnicity: Mixed

Personal Description:

I am an passionate and lovely lady, working hard but enjoy a simple life. I love to smile. I am not a perfect lady ,but I am sure that I will be a good wife, lover, friend and confidant..I am looking for my soulmate who is responsible, humorous and also passionate. We will create the future together, no matter what will happen, we will never give up on each other! I am just a simple lady, you don’t need to be perfect, that doesn’t matter you are not rich, money cannot buy true love, do you agree? We can have a great future life together! If I give you my whole heart, will you love me and take care of me forever?

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Yahoo avatar not posted

Email give a Hit in FB for Helena Brown

https://www.facebook.com/helena.brown.5851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fake kd profile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Same email as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p354155" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Name used = Gifty Bampoe

email addy = bampoeg@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Oh nice to hear from you , am Gifty name single with no kids ,am 32 years old ,.I am a simple lady that works hard and plays hard. Enjoys family, friends, and is looking for a best friend, mate to enjoy life with. I believe in being open, respectful, caring, loving, affectionate, and honest. No chivalry is not dead. I don't believe in head games! Not afraid of public displays of affection. If you are open to doing anything from dinner and movie at home to traveling to whatever comes our way.
I love to Walk in the woods, movies, travel, day trips or a long weekend, scuba diving, a night on the town or at home nice dinner and cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the tv and watch movies sometime. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker. Cant handle that.I am a great cuddlier. I am good hearted woman and want to have fun in life. I am a very loving person and want to be with someone that can actually love in return not just say it but time will tell. I dont need it but I want it. There is a difference. I am fine with whom I am just want the right one to enhance it. Life is meant to share.l will look forward to hear from you soon ..

pics get no GI hits to RS

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hanna; <heartqueen123k@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Pureheart123k

Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

My name is Hanna i am single i am 30 yrs old I believe I am an honest, communicative, kind and attentive person. I am an active and purposeful woman who has a strong character and a pure soul. I like the philosophy of life to analyze and can be very persistent in reaching my goals and dreams. I am a purposeful person with the great will power. I like to work and get a result from it. I believe we live only once and we should live it fully and enjoy the every moment of life. Being a communicative person, I have a big word vocabulary, so it is always easy to talk to people and share my thoughts and feelings. It also helps me to be confidant leading the conversation. I am fine when people try to criticize me because I am a sanguine person...What about You Rick..Waiting to chat with you on here...

173.193.202.116 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgId: SOFTL
Address: 4849 Alpha Rd.
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75244

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hanna; <heartqueen123k@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:22 pm

clone: asiandatenet.com/sazjean

sazjean
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
City: london
About Me:
i am an attractive and outgoing person, i enjoy outdoor activities as well as staying in and enjoying a good meal in front of the fire place with a nice bottle of wine, the only thing missing in my life is a special man to enjoy these things with,am true romantic at heart and long for someone to share in life all things good and bad
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Looking for: Relationship

Has a scam warning there :
This women is a camster .Please avoid her like the Plague.I got drawn in by her charm but she plays the Nigerian game of having inherited millions from her dad who is no more.Don't get charmed by her good looks and words.I was lucky I smelt a rat when she stated to ask me to pick her millions.She has her address as U.K. but you will find out she lives in the USA,She claims she She was there for work when she registered on site .Which you will soon find out is all lies
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:33 pm

name used = Jemima Andrews

email addy = jemandrews96@gmail.com

gmail = not traceable

email sent =

Well My name is Jemima 32 years and am single,no kids and never been married.whiles looking to find a conscious man to build monogamous relationship and also share good & bad together..possible have Kids with him..I'm Unemployed. I use to be an accountant and lost my job as a result.the manager of the company i work for wanted to rape me,i run away and never returned.i reported him to the police they pay less attention cause he has money and power.. as at now, am pursing my career to becoming a professional hair dresser.I have a degree in hair dressing & am good at it ...I use to live in Manassas with my boyfriend but i had to come back to Ghana to stay with my mom when i finally lost him in a car accident. Let me know if you have any problem with the distance.

Looking forward to hear from you soon..
Jemima

pics get no GI hits to RS.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Z

jemima

32, Manassas, Virginia, United States

Last seen 11 hours ago

Looking for an activity partner, a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 38‑70, in United States.

profile pic gets no
GI hits.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:19 pm

name used = Queen Single

email addy = single_queen@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.218.251.185
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Type: Wireless Broadband
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <single_queen@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.251.185] by web125304.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:20:51 PST

email sent =

Good after dear ,how are you doing today and how is your day gong through..?i saw your message on Zorpia and i have a look at your profile and i would like us to get to know each other and see where it can best lead us from here.
Sarah.

Pics get no G hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Zorp

Sarah

29, Casselberry, Florida, United States

Last seen 4 days ago :thinking:

Looking for anything with a man,
aged 40‑80, in Canada.

About Me

I am an active girl, who likes and always tries to make days unforgettable and bright. I like bringing joy, pleasant emotions and making people smile. I am very sensitive, confident, enthusiastic and well-educated lady. I think I am very cheerful and sociable girl. I have really many friends. My heart is always open for sincere and nice people! By nature I am a perfectionist. If I do something I try to do it perfect. Sometimes it is more preferable for me to stay at home with a good romantic book or movie! I like to spend my free time in the company of my friends, family and relatives.
Interests

Nature
Technology
Cars
Politics
Gadgets

Show all 7 interests
Personal Details

Sexual Orientation
Bi-Sexual :applause:

Ethnicity
Native American

Height and Weight
3'8" 110lbs

Body Type
Athletic

Eye Color
Blue

Currently Living With
Alone

Religion
Christian

Smoking Habit
no

Drinking Habit
no

Social Settings
Flirt, Better in small groups

TV Habits
News Junkie, Sports Nut, Dramas, Movies, I want to be on a game show too, Documentaries, Channel Hopper

Others

Club & Organizations
peace corp

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:16 pm

name used = ove white

email addy = lovewhite848@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.66.234.137
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Alcatel Project

header =

Return-Path: <lovewhite848@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.234.137] by web163604.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Nov 2013 13:09:36 PST

email sent =

I am Grace by name i am 31 female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Colorado and raised in Ghana and my race is Colorado My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.

Hello nice to hear from you .... I will like to know more about you........Have a nice day...

Grace.....

pics sent already posted on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:17 pm

FMF

love1lover Profile: I love to read :mrgreen:

Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

About Me
I am looking that special partner or a good friend that has a upbeat outlook in life, who likes people and enjoys simple things. I lived in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico but moved to the Arizona February. 2012 after being out of the US for over 20 years. I am half Latina raised in South America by a Swedish father and a Venezuelan mother, Spanish is my first language. I enjoy traveling, exploring, seeking adventures and cultural encounters in new places. I am not afraid to drive distances through out Mexico and Belize.I love to play my keyboard, cooking and watching movies. I like to relax and read a book, however I am also a foodie person enjoying good culinary experiences who likes to socialize with people but yet enjoy those quiet times too.

profile pic already posted on RS.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:24 pm

yet another mugu using her pics!!

name used = Kuku Fairu

email addy = fairukuku@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB and also in this forum I just posted. Must be sitting next to each other at an internet cafe/warehouse :thinking:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 9&p=356441" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IP: 41.66.207.130
Organization: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <fairukuku@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.207.130] by web120101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Dec 2013 06:21:18 PST

email sent =

I am happy to read your mail,I am please you took a time to write me,i really like your pictures,you look nice...how are you doing?i hope you have a nice time,i am Fairuza by name,i am origin from Uk live in Ghana.i am working on some things In Ghana,i am single never married no kids,i am looking for a loving caring man sincere and honest person. I would describe myself as a happy person, intelligent, stylish, sociable, attractive, clean, I`m open-minded, sensitive, truthful, passionate, with a great sense of humor ...responsible and serious when I have to be. I love music, arts, fashion, meeting people and all is beautiful ! I am looking for that special someone, I could love with all my heart, body and soul. I love to find experiences and to share them with someone close, but I have no special person in my life to share my dreams and excitements with....a good relationship provide stimulation at the intellectual, emotional and physical level. I want to have a genuine relationship with someone tender, loving, truthful which can appreciate me and share the life on every level,i believe you have know little about me as i know about you.i attach my pictures for you,You pictures are very small can you send me more big please, i look forward to read from you again,Fairuza

pics get no GI hits. to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:25 pm

FMF

jollykuku Profile: I am looking for my soul mate

Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

About Me
I am loving caring lady sincere and honest person.

profile pic already posted on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:14 pm

name used = Joyce Boateng

email addy = natasha4u8@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.66.229.190
Organization: Alcatel Project

header =

Return-Path: <natasha4u8@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.229.190] by web141102.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Dec 2013 13:08:59 PST

email sent =

Hello dear, how are you doing today. hope everything is well with you and having a great day. well thank you very much for your massage am very much happy to read something about you. well would like to chat with you and know more about each other and would like to ask you if you have Skype account so that we can add each other and communicate to much about us well dear. hope to hear from you soon .Take care.

pic sent already posted.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:15 pm

FMF

Lovebeauty23 Profile: am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

About Me
Kind, cheerful, easy going lady, who will become a good wife for a loving husband. I`m very friendly, open-minded and always ready to help other people. I am a kind and romantic person with a strong faith in real love. I have a good heart. I think that the relationships between woman and man ought to be honest and trustful.

profile pic gets no GI hits to RS.

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”