It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:00 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

African scammers posing as white women.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

Postby Marisa » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:12 pm

also goes by Rebbecca Owusua (nice last name for a white girl!) :lol: or Rebbecca Wilson.

rebbecca.love@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:55 pm

name used = Kelly Adams

email addy = successizmyn1314@yahoo.com

email sent =

hello and very nice to meet u , u seem to be a nice person and thanks for the pics i will like to get to know u more , well telling u more at me , am single , looking for a soul mate .Actually I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man? if u are hit me up lets chat more on yahoo messenger much easier and faster from there ... added some pics too hope u like them . HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON
KELLY

pics get no GI hits to RS

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:56 pm

CF = kel14

31 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 6:42 am

Joined January 11, 2014. Living in Lathrop, California.

About Me
I am soft, patient and a very kind person. I am understanding and caring lady with strong family values. I am a very cheerful and positive person with a good sense of humor. Also i am tender and sensitive girl with much to give to my second half.I am a family oriented girl and i love to spend time with my small daughter, i like walking, going in the part, seeing nice places. I enjoy visiting the gym. Cooking is my big hobby too, so when I find some spare time I like to spend it on the kitchen trying new receips. Also it is nice to see close people and friends where there is a time.
I dream about loving, caring, romantic person who will love me as I am. There is no ideal person, so stay as you are. The main thing is to see world alike and to fulfill each other

profile pic is not KD and gets no GI hits.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:00 pm

name used = mary kate

email addy = mary_kate61@yahoo.com

email sent =

I Was born and raised in New York City,My mom is a Ghanaian and my dad is American,Am originally from the states.Am a student and in my final year..am studying legal law and will be coming back to the states when i graduate..I am simply online looking for the Love of my life....someone to make my heart skip a beat...shake my whole being.A fairy tale that lasts a life time.Someone to adore and cherish....want to look at his face in the morning.I want to feel my heart...speak to "his" heart and know that our souls connect in the deepest, richest way, the way God intended..Perhaps so. One thing about myself is that I share from my heart. I will not say things I don't mean, especially in a relationship but I also have had to learn how to be assertive and speak the truth in love--not be so scared and shy, worrying about what someone might think.I have found it very disappointing to look online. I am not into any sort of games at all nor am I here to impress people by making myself be someone I am not......

typical KD pics sent

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:01 pm

CF = mary

30 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 10:11 pm

Joined January 3, 2014. Living in New York City, New York.
About Me
I want to meet a man who will treat me with respect, love, care and will be willing to take my love and caring attitude in return. I would like to meet a man who will be sincere in his feelings and thoughts. I am looking for a second part of my heart, a loyal, considerate, caring and intelligent man. He may not be a hero, but he gives all his love to me, just as I do. If you like a sweet family waits for you after your tough works, we can try to start our communication.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:14 pm

name used = rebbecca wilson

email addy = wilson.rebbecca@yahoo.com

IP NOT IN RS DB

IP: 103.1.216.51
ISP: Sanity Technology Pty
Services: Suspected network sharing device<------ :D

header =
Return-Path: <wilson.rebbecca@yahoo.com>
Received: from [103.1.216.51] by web162403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:39:00 PST

email sent =

hi how are you doing....? i hope you got my pic .please reply me now so we get to chat and tell more about each other .....hope to hear soon from you....

pic it sent got no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:15 pm

MD =

SingleLadyInAlbany213's Profile

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'9"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Taurus
She matches your search preferences. :D

I am kind, sincere, and responsible. I don't like conflicts. I am very hard working person. I like taking care of my home and of my child. I really like cooking and spending time with my daughter. I am open-minded, social, loving, caring, with a sense of humor. I am very happy and sympathetic woman (smile) I really like homeliness and I do everything to have it at home.
I speak these languages: english , french
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I am always looking for kindness in people, that's why I want my man to be kind and caring. I want him to have a big and open heart. I hope to find a man who will accept me for what I am, with all my good days and bad. I am looking for honesty and decency in a future husband. If we are a couple, we have to share everything, even the bitterest truths. And finally, the most important: my man should be able to appreciate a woman and everything she does to make him happy. And be sure, as long as I love you, you are the happiest

pic not on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:17 pm

vk.com/id222790538

Kelly Tetteh
State University of New York Maritime College (SUNY Maritime) '12
Contact information
Current city:
New York City
Education
College or university:
State University of New York Maritime College (SUNY Maritime) '12
Department:
Marine Environmental Science
School:
A. Philip Randolph High School '80
New York City

pic not on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:19 pm

FB = Linda Thelma Baka

About

Worked at Varenichnaya No1 28 Esplanadna Str., Kyiv
Studied at National University of Physical Education and Sport of Ukraine
Past: Nathaniel Narbonne High School - Harbor City, CA
Lives in Kyiv, Ukraine
From California City, California

Joined Facebook
September 5, 2013

pic not on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm

name used = Hanna Odenkey

email addy = hannaodenkey1955@yahoo.com

email sent =

I am Hanna Odenkey by name..Am 31years of age,single with no kids..I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally.Am the only child of my parent. .I was born and raise in New York but now living in Ghana with my mom after the lost of my late dad.I lost dad in a car accident on their way to work..After the lost of my dad i was in a lovely relationship with one man call James who i though things will work out but he decided to move around dating woman with a reason which really made me feel bad and decided to move to Ghana and stay with my Mom..I have been in Ghana for 2years now..It was really painful when i find out my husband was going around dating woman.Since then i have been single for 2years now with no man because i want to avoid my self from any trouble.I went through a lot of pain after what happened to me,but i thanks be to the almighty i quickly recovered and so it is a thing of the past though i don't want to talk any more about it.I can not say that i am a role model myself i do have my flaws also but i only try to limit their occurrence in as much as i can and also i learn to ask for forgiveness too! After all to err is human but to forgive is divine eternal.We all in this world have our own nemesis so we always have to be careful in life,I have been through a lot and as you can see no one can get to the future when the past is still present..All i ask is that we need to be honest and true to each other: and leave the rest to the lord. that's all i need.My dear i love to let u know where i stand..So I do not want to meet someone who may think that he will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well,All i want is one man woman that i can be happy and spend the rest of my life with which i know it does take time to come true and am ready and willing to take that time to embark on that journey no matter how long it will take to make that dream a reality as i know nothing good comes easy but with faith and help of the lord it will come true!Though i hate to say this,there are some women who are like dogs they going around sleeping with men they just meet because of money.I would not waste my time and your time because i believe God will give us the opportunity to meet and see what happens ,, when we do and from what i see and we chat about i hope that we will become soul mates and if not i would love to be friends and that is one thing you can not have many of.I decided to find my true man by following my heart because am not here for games or jokes because painful it will be to give your time to someone and find out its all just a game.All i want from a man is LOVE AND HAPPINESS.because i know greed of money is the root of all evil.Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt.

typical KD pics sent

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:17 pm

CF = hanna123

31 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 11:14 pm

Joined October 21, 2012. From later. Living in New York City, New York. Attended later.Completed graduate school at later.

About Me
am Hanna Odenkey...31years single with no kid..am on here looking for my soul mate..am looking for someone who is honest and he is ready to meet in person..not someone who is here for games or any kind of jokes..here is my yahoo IM if you are online you can add me now...
hannaodenkey1955@yahoo.com

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:19 pm

There are 3 FB pages using the name if Hanna Odenkey

One uses Natalia Spices pic and two use JM pics. :thinking:

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:32 pm

They are all mighty popular in Ghana :cool:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

mavisadjei1@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Tagoemary

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Yahoo avatar not posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Vida Quansah - vidaquansah443@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:53 am

viddy1211

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I should say I’m rather adventurous in my character as you see me here. Besides, I’m positive thinking, optimistic, active and fun girl. I love people and animals, nature and our world in general. I’m happy about everything nice around me. I am athletic, pretty, honest, down-to-earth, intelligent, affectionate, romantic, loyal and kind girl with a good sense of humor. I like my life and all people and I can tell I have a very positive way of thinking. You will never see me simply sitting doing nothing.
well, i will be glad to know you more and if possible, let me have your personal email so that i tell you more about me and send you some pics of me.vidaquansah443 at yahoo.com

vidaosae@yahoo.com

IP: 172.190.84.132
Hostname: acbe5484.ipt.aol.com
ISP: America Online

aol proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Females”