It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:14 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

perfectmatch268@yahoo.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:27 am

same email and same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 46#p466446

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

perfectmatch268@yahoo.com - diff. pics

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

roselove90@ymail.com, roselover90@ymail.com, +233-054-666-8986

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:22 pm

format with Ghana phone number:

Helloo,i am rose from canada.can i get your yahoo id so that we can chat and know more about each other very well?mine is roselove90@ymail.com or roselover90@ymail.com you can chat me on whatsapp number +2330546668986.thank you.
roselover90
rose lover
24 year old, woman from Canada

roselover90@ymail.com has a yahoo avatar, the other one (minus "r") has none:

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

cindy4o4@yahoo.com, cindycole4o4@gmail.com, 404-662-5007

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:05 pm

mdr, cindycole4o4
32-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 40 - 76
Canton, Ohio, United States
Last Activity: 3 weeks ago
Gemini Gemini

404-662-5007
about myself:
Hello
i like your profile i decide to say hello if you don't mind and interested you can email me at ****************** or text me 404-662-5007we can get to know about each other on there.
cindy
weight: 220 lbs (101kg)
education: Some college
speaks: English, Other
religion: Christian / LDS
wants children: Already have one/a few and want more
job: Real Estate
about my work:
business nice and cool
income: Less than $25,000

has clones everywhere:
iwutoo.com/members/cindy4o4/
cindy4o4
active 1 year, 2 months ago

ABOUT ME
cindy cole by name im 31 single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@yahoo.com or cindycole4o4 at gmail.com , cindy cole by name im 31 single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@yahoo.com or cindycole4o4 at gmail.com,,,,,,cindy cole by name im 31 single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@yahoo.com or cindycole4o4 at gmail.com

clone: fishandsee.com/profile.aspx?u=cindy4o4
cindy4o4 - Man, 32 years old, United states, OHIO, north canton
Ethnicity :Caucasian / White
Eyes color :Black
Sexual orientation :Bisexual
Education :University
Professional status :At home
Financial situation :
Interested in :Men
Number of children :1
Webcam :Yes i have one
Owns a car :No
About About cindy4o4

im single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COM im single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COMim single and looking for true love add me at cindy4o4@YAHOO.COM OR CINDYCOLE4O4@GMAIL.COM

clone:singleandsexy.com/profiles/cindycole4o4.htm
cindycole4o4'
cindycole4o4
North Canton • Ohio • USA
32 years old, 5'-0" [152 cm] tall
Single, seeking man 40 - 99

loving
Hello i like your profile i decide to say hello if you don't mind you can email me at cindy4o4yahoo.com we can get to know about each other on there. cindy
sex woman
eyes Black
hair Black
body type Slender
other language Spanish Other
religion Christian
status Single
education High School
ethnicity Caucasian/White
horoscope sign Gemini
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
Hello i like your profile i decide to say hello if you don't mind you can email me at cindy4o4yahoo.com we can get to know about each other on there. cindy

post-production:
=> S1: cindy4o44, US, myspace:cindy4o44

=> S2: cindy400, nort pole, alabama, USA, myspace:cindy400

=> BP: cindy4o4
good morning to u all - December 09, 2010 add/view comments (0)
Sex: Female
Race: Other
Zodiac: Pisces

=> Badoo: cindy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

vendettabae14@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:05 pm

vendettabae14
Native American
31 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten February 8, 2016. Von Long Beach. Lebt in Long Beach, California. Besucht Long Beach, College.Schulabschluss bei Confidential.

I'm smart & intelligent, good-looking, with good manners, nice woman.i don't have kids and am single, I like to meet a very nice and warm hearted man. One who loves adventure and the outdoors, loves family life and children. Someone real who is not so narrow minded that he cannot over look a few faults and imperfections. Someone with a real honest personality, because everything radiates from within. Someone who is willing to grow together, learn together, strive together and share together.. Also someone that is not just looking for another picture on their profile. Would this be you ?

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grace Welbeck, graceladywise@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:24 am

FMF
gracewelbeck
Single
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman

Add me on yahoo at graceladywise@yahoo.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Welbeck, graceladywise@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:27 am

yahoo avatar

meetme.com
grace ladyqwise
35, Female
London, United Kingdom

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Annan, sarahannan500@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:42 am

also used the FMF pic
but decided for Josie model on FB and Skype :lol:
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 59#p470859

am looking for a honest man to live with
Hello There, I am sarah and i am New on here..How are you doing i hope all is well with you , well its nice meeting you on here , i find your Profile Interested so i had to say Hello to you... Its would be nice to hear from you and you can write me on so we can get to know more about each other and see where it leads sarahannan500@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maruf Annan, marufannan19@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:52 am

google+
Maruf Annan
Student
Education: OSU PRE SEC ---> Presbyterian Senior High School, Osu (Accra, Ghana)
Lives in MAMPROBI ---> Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Catherine Thomas, catherinethomas965@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:01 pm

tagged
Catherine T
Orientation:Straight

RPO = Karen Dreams ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: catherinethomas965@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:15 pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vik; <vikshaffer32@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Vik32

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Koge
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Other

Personal Description:

I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays.I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person.I am an honest,loyal, passionate,generous,giving,affectionate,sexual,supportive,sensitive,and a good listener who is easy to get along with.I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans,drinking a beer as in a black silk dress,sipping a glass of wine.I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home.Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.

.... writes

To:
Sent Date: 20 Feb 2016
Subject: Hello
How are you doing?Vik is my name,am new here,how's dating going on with you?i will be delighted if you check on my profile and get back to me,i hope you might find it interesting!looking forward to hear from you!

Leaseweb
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
RIPE Mann
Kleyerstrasse 79 / Tor 13
60326 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rose Love - roselove9019@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:07 pm

mydailyflog.com/roselover90/profile
roselover90
rose lover
24 year old, woman from Canada

Helloo,i am rose from canada.can i get your yahoo id so that we can chat and know more
about each other very well?mine is roselove9019@yahoo.com, you can add me.thank you.

Skype; live:roselove9019 - Rose Love

cometman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

Postby cometman » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:55 am

She contacted me in November of 2015..she introduced herself as regina omar...father died 20yrs ago and mother is sick and hospitalized...graduated at legion college in Ghan and is working in a cafe...email is oregina009@yahoo.com....says she grew up in Washington the moved to Ghan with her ghananian mom is in Ghana but her skype..missy prize1 says Washington state..she's getting desperate for money...watch out.. There is alot more of her on you tube under karen dreams...romance scammers...she goes by the names Rose,regina,nana yaa and naomi..and I'm sure many more..says she's 37 now with birthday Nov 21 or Jan 6th...After my investigations I would say she is running out of ideas and starting to repeat herself from 6 years ago but this time it's her father died..not her mom..and has a wealthy uncle who won't help her financially...Her initial contact appears real then all of a sudden her web cam breaks...power failures and need funds for internet...promises her uncle will pay you back if you give her your banking info....once you refuse she'll begin to try to make you feel bad,,the slowly stops correspoding..about a month will go by and she'll start begging for money again...SAY NO !!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Regina Omar - oregina009@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:13 am

cometman

Welcome to RS and thank you for the post . Please know who you call "SHE" is actually THEM - a bunch of Ghanaian criminals pretending to be this woman. The whole story is fake and made up just to defraud you.
Please post the phone number if you got from them. Don't forget to block and ignore without confrontation.

SKYPE ID: sweet_sound09
Alias: Regina
Fake location: sweet_sound09
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ruth Appelhof, ruthappelhof63@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 03, 2016 6:26 pm

.confirio.com/5T054
Ruthappelhof63
match
33 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 1:05 pm
Joined May 3, 2016. Living in San Jose, California.
About Me
I am a cheerful, tender, caring and sociable person. Also I am a kind, attractive, very sensual and undoubtedly positive. I am very open and honest person and have a lot of interests.I am looking for s clever, caring, giving, sociable and interesting man. I would like to see him as honest and kind man with good sense of humor. I hope that he will be romantic and realistic at the same time. The only thing I want is happiness, I want to look into your eyes and be able to see the world, our world

What a wonderful profile and so attractive to me, we seem to have many things in common.you sounded sweet and it was nice reading it.when i joined this place i never expected to meet a man of your type, If you like my profile perhaps you respond Or write back at me on my private E- mail address ruthappelhof63@gmail.com and I will tell you more of myself and i will send you some more pictures when i receive your email... I look forward to hearing from you

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Return to “White Females”