It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: mary appiah - maryappiah200@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:04 pm

New e-mail, no pics. :cry:

IP address = 197.251.170.230
Host name: 197.251.170.230 Country: Ghana B Class: 197.251.0.0 - 197.251.255.255 Latitude: 8 Longitude: -2

E-mail header =

Received: from [197.251.170.230]
Reply-To: mary appiah <maryappiah200@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: hi

e-mail contents =

well i was abotu to sleep thats why i couldnt do that but i promise to send you some pics when am free but rie :-o now i want you to tell me how you are palning :silly: for me as well.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:32 pm

via YM tonight

maYA :-o appiah: because the internet man came to my house and they are asking me to pay my bills or they disconnect it from me reach you :liar:
maYA appiah: i was soo sad
maYA appiah: i dont know what to do
BUZZ!!!
coolbreeze: sorry to hear that
coolbreeze: where do you live?
maYA appiah: I LIVE IN THE CAPITAL TOWN OF SOUTH AFRICA WOTH :-o MY MUM BUT SHE IS SICK EVER SINCE I LOST MT DAD :liar:
maYA appiah:
coolbreeze: sorry to hear that
coolbreeze: so how much is the internet guy asking you for?
BUZZ!!!
maYA appiah: WELL IT JUST HUNDRED DALLERS :silly: AND THEY WANT ME TO PAY ON WEDNESDAY OR I WILL LOST IT :liar:

CB :cool: 1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 pm

sent me 8 more pics and not a one got a hit.

Same IP Adderess and e-mail header.

e-mail contents =

Phone number not on RS

my love this your love :mrgreen: and am trying to send you my name and details you ask form me and i hop :-o i will receicve the money by tommorow,this is my full name MARY APPIAH :liar: and fone number ++233547737191 and please my love i will be waiting for you when send it to me just send me the the tracking code so that i can use to go and redraw it fro mbank and any questions attaching to tui see you soon.i love you soo much. :liar:

Only one pic passes muster.

Image removed - Wayne.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 am

12 more pics and not a hit. These are professional pics. most are nudes.

IP address = 41.218.210.203
Host name: 41-218-210-203-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh Country: Ghana B Class: 41.218.0.0 - 41.218.255.255 Region: 01 City: Accra Latitude: 5.55 Longitude: -0.2167

e-mail header =

Received: from [41.218.210.203]
Subject: my sweetheart :kissing:

apparently they received the fake $100 I sent!!! :twisted:

e-mail contents =

well am soo happy i have my bills today because of the you sent me :twisted: and i hope we will meet here again in the evening but also i want to tell you that you the joy of my life :liar: and the God of my heaven :-o please i want tell you that i will alsways love :mrgreen: through death but rite i will i love you soo much and i just took this for you today and i hope you will like them :applause: see you soon your sweetlove,MARY blushing"

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm

New e-mail.

IP Address = 80.87.92.59
Host name: 80.87.92.59 Country: Ghana B Class: 80.87.0.0 - 80.87.255.255 Latitude: 8 Longitude: -2

e-mail header =

Received: from [80.87.92.59
Subject: Re: my sweetheart

e-mail contents = Now she wants me to send the money to a different city!!! :thinking:

hello honey how are you doing? am sure you are fine just that i have missed you a lot. :liar: my mum told me to accompany her to ghana for a visit so we left on monday so i could not cash the money you sent me here in ghana due to the location used and more also i have seen some local african wear on the market that i would want to buy you some so that you can wear :mrgreen: and get me photos of that so please kindly resend the money through western union or you can change the address to Ghana and city Accra on the money gram so that i can get it here and then use some to buy you my special and precious gift (WITH MY FAKE MONEY NO LESS!!! :twisted: ) so please kindly do that for me honey. Love you :liar: xxxx

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:27 pm

New e-mail

IP Address: 197.251.189.55
IP Country: Ghana

e-mail header =

Received: from [197.251.189.55]
Subject: my sweet heart

e-mail contents =

my love :liar: i hope you are doing as am here,well am enjoying the holiday as well ,i see many beautiful things here and they have a big country too with alot of tourist attraction too ahhhhhhhhh how i with you are here with us too see what is here to like it for your self, :liar: we went beach and i see many births :-o .well am going nad i gues we will meet in the and for the money am going to see if i can retrieve :twisted: and thanks too for your sweet and lovly kindness .i love you soo much.kissssssssssssssssssssssssss.MARY
:mrgreen:

Pics sent were mostly nude and I'm not sure they are the same woman as before. One of the tamer ones I have posted here.

~Josh Billings

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:27 pm

I don't think it is the same girl. We'll see what happens with the rest of the pics that get posted as to whether or not this needs to be split.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Aww, they can't retrieve the fake money!!! :cry:

IP Address: 41.218.238.174
Hostname: 41-218-238-174-adsl.4u.com.gh
Guessed City: Accra
e-mail header =

Received: from [41.218.238.174]
Subject: Re: my sweet heart

e-mail contents =

honey i cannot still get the money you sent through :cry: so that have made me sad :( cos i would soon leave here but i want to buy you the african wears i have told you about. :liar: the bank are saying that the reference code is wrong :twisted: so i suggest you send it at western union cos that place is worldwide so please kindly do that for me. kisses to your lips (OF COURSE I WILL!! :twisted: )

Also said I would do that if it sent more pics!!! :party:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:15 pm

New e-mail. Trying to get new pics to see if it is 2 people's pics it is sending me!! :twisted:

This will run it's course very soon I believe and I will fade off into the sunset!! :P

IP Address: 80.87.92.53

e-mail header =

Received: from [80.87.92.53]
Subject: Re: my sweet heart :love:

e-mail contents =

honey am so sad :cry: that i have not get the money and more also disturbing you as well but all is love and thats how love works :applause: so please try for me cos i want to get you the items so please and also my uncle is working with one of the western union branch here so i would like you to use his name and address for the sending which is : Appiah Mensah Johnson :thinking:
box accra. Ghana please i would be waiting for you but have more hot pics for you honey so please do that for me cos the stressing has made me sad. kisses :kissing:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:00 pm

This person has sent me over 40 pics, mostly nude and bikini shots, and not one gets a hit. :thinking:

Host name: 197.251.136.233 Country: Ghana B Class: 197.251.0.0 - 197.251.255.255 Latitude: 8 Longitude: -2

e-mail header =

Received: from [197.251.136.233]
Subject: MY LOVE, :love:

e-mail contentss - Wants the money really bad!!!

WELL MY LOVA I REALLY MISS YOU SOO MCUH :liar: AND DONT WORRY I DIDNT SEND YOU MY PICS SOO FAST :liar: BECAUSE I AND MY MUM WENT TO SEE MY NUCLE I TOLD YOU BEFORE AND I WAS SOO HAPPY TO SEE MY UNCLE THERE IN GHANA ,HE WAS ALSO HAPPY TOO BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF MEETING THEM ALL :thinking: BUT AM EXCITED TO SEE THEM TOO,ALSO MY LOVE THIS MY PICS I TOOK IT WHEN WE WENT TO THE BEACH TO HAVE SMALL FUN THERE AND I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE BUT PLEASE AM JUST ASKING TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION :twisted: BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEND IT TWICE IN MONEY GRAM BUT STILL WHEN I WENT WITH MY MUM TO RETRIEVE THEY TOLD MY THAT THE REFRENCE NUMBER IS WRONG BUT THANK GOD MY UNCLE THE HEAD MANAGER OF WESTERN UNION :liar: IN SO PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH HIS NAME AND I WILL GET IT FAST SINCE WE ARE IN HIS HOUSE NOW .THIS IS YOU :-o SWEET DARLING NAD I HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON.your love mary blushing"
:mrgreen:

MODS - Are bikibi shots allowed here?
Afraid not. Wayne.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:02 pm

I have offered to fly her here on CB airlines where everyone flies first class!!!

IP = Host name: 80.87.92.56 Country: Ghana B Class: 80.87.0.0 - 80.87.255.255 Latitude: 8 Longitude: -2

E-mail header =

Received: from [80.87.92.56]
Subject: Re: MY LOVE, :love:

e-mail contents =

yes honey am glad that you have talked this way cos am also looking for a man who would love me for what i am. :love: a man who is a down to earth person like. :-o a man i can always trust :twisted: and make him happy forever so yes i would love to be with you and enjoy the rest of my years with you but i have to inform my mum and though she would be very happy for me but i would need many advices from her to be my guidelines so please give me sometime honey. :D a very short time honey cos i have always been dreaming of settling with you. i love you :liar:

Trying to get some "tame" pics out of this one, but it keeps sending me nudes and bikini shots. Maybe it knows they won't be posted here?

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:25 pm

beating this one to a pulp!!

YM chat

edited to PG :D

coolbreeze: well, the money gram got torn, so maybe I have to go back and retrieve the funds and resend them
coolbreeze: tomorrow, ok?
maYA appiah: oh my world what all this
maYA appiah: today again
maYA appiah: what am i going to do
coolbreeze: i cant i have CB JR and he is napping
maYA appiah: i tought you have send it
coolbreeze: i did
maYA appiah: because this the third time it happen
coolbreeze: are you accusing me of lying?
coolbreeze: well it sounds like it
maYA appiah: no
maYA appiah: am not
coolbreeze: now u got me p'd off
coolbreeze: grrr
maYA appiah: sorry
coolbreeze: i jump through f'ing hoops to pay YOUR bills and this is what I get?
coolbreeze: i gotta go
maYA appiah: am sorry ok
coolbreeze: and cool off
maYA appiah: because i just check it and it not correct
maYA appiah: forgive me
maYA appiah: ok
coolbreeze: i expect a very sweet apology before my butt resends the money
maYA appiah:
maYA appiah: so please when are you going to send it again
maYA appiah: i hope you will do it tommorow then
maYA appiah: <ding>
maYA appiah: are you there my love

then it sent this e-mail to which I asked it for pics I can show my friends. Maybe some will get a hit.

IP address = 41.218.242.76

Host name: 41-218-242-76-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh Country: Ghana B Class: 41.218.0.0 - 41.218.255.255 Region: 02 City: Kumasi Latitude: 6.6833 Longitude: -1.6167

e-mail header =
Received: from [41.218.242.76]
Subject: Re: MY LOVE,

e-mail contents =

hi my lova i know you are soosad (SAD I'm MAD!!! :twisted: :evil: ) but what i want say is that am soo sorry for :-o

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 pm

sent me 9 pics that I can post here!!! :applause:

I sense these are pics of yet a third and possibly forurth person!! :thinking:

IP address = 197.251.170.194 Country: Ghana B Class: 197.251.0.0 - 197.251.255.255 Latitude: 8 Longitude: -2

e-mail header =

Received: from [197.251.170.194]
Subject: hi my love

e-mail contents =

i hope you really miss me soo much :mrgreen: and i miss you too, :liar: this the pics that you ask me to send for your friend .i hope it fine for you :twisted:

Pics 1-3, no hits, pic 4 gets a MySpace hit for a musician, piliZIOTTA
Pics 5-9 look like a new person!!! Pic5 and 6 no hits.

Pic 7 gets these Badoo hits that include matching images

48 × 48 Jenny Labouré, 33. Rencontre en ligne gratuite femmes - Jenny ...badoo.com/0148331025/ - Translate this page

Rencontre Jenny Labouré, 33 dans Lunéville, France sur le site de rencontre Badoo.

48 × 48 Damien Minos, 27. Rencontre en ligne gratuite hommes - Damien ...badoo.com/0145103863/ - Translate this page

Rencontre Damien Minos, 27 dans Chartres, France sur le site de rencontre Badoo.

180 × 291 Karen Lisbet Rodrigues Reyes | Facebookes-la.facebook.com/people/.../100002713188731Cached - Translate this page
Y
Karen Lisbet Rodrigues Reyes está en Facebook. Únete a Facebook para conectar con Karen Lisbet Rodrigues Reyes y otras personas que tal vez conozcas.

Pic 8 and 9 no hits.

Not sure what the MODS want to do with this person using different people's pics!!

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Forgot to post the pics!!! :-o

AGAIN, MODS, these seem to be pics of two different people, and different than the pics in the beginning of the thread.

Notice how most of the pics have the lower right corner scratched off - Hmmm, maybe a model's name or copywrite!!! :thinking:

~Josh Billings

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:04 pm

LAst pics link to facebook.com/people/Karen-Lisbet-Rodrigues-Reyes/100002713188731?sk=photos

Return to “White Females”