It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:23 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Brianna G.

African scammers posing as white women.
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: jessyjoe28@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Alright.. so i will want you to get back to me with your full name and address,not a p.o box ok.... so that the check can be sent to you ..
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

kelly.lizzy09@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:16 pm

She contact me just now in WD as

cynthializzy92
- ID 27719
- Name Cynthia
- 25 y/o female (1985 July 11)
- from La Canada, California, USA
- Ethnicity Hispanic
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hi what's up...!!
How are u doing today?I am Kelly.By Name. Am new to this online ,I just registered about few days now,did this on line thing work for you? Looking at you for the very first time.You made me shiver breathless emotions so deep. Only in dreams except this is and it was real.

My heart beatings faster your sight leaves me weak. i would love to know u better email me at kelly.lizzy09@yahoo.com am waiting to hear from u.

am very interested in getting to know and maybe more,plz make sure u can email me am waiting impatiently to hear from u hope to chat with u soon.

Get back to me so i can send you some of my pics and more about me ok

Kelly....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Mon May 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Presently doing business at smartdate as Britney Happic britneyhappic@yahoo.com

Ip address: 41.155.80.79

Receiving details: Badore Road 79 Ajah Lagos 23401 Nigeria

I have a ton of new photos too, but if scamdigger isn't being updated, not sure if they're necessary. Advise pls.
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Those that have TE hits might be important as another piece of independant scam proof...the rest, especially if many pictures of that person are already in a thread here, might be comparatively unimportant then.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Tue May 03, 2011 12:07 am

They're all stolen from flickr and have TE hits, but rather than uploading all, will choose one from each of a few different groups of similar photos.

Also have a phone number: +2347065235647
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

bowhunter44
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bowhunter44 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:54 pm

this scammer is still on the loose. beware...he or she has been going by the name tyra williams & uses the email address tyra.wills@yahoo.com. i will post more information about my encounter whenever i have time...but i got taken for a ride. i didn't trust my gut instint & am really regretting it. this person took me for several thousand dollars. this person also uses alot of christian quotes, and talks religously to get you to buy in. that was something that really helped to suck me in. i wish i would of done some research about scams before getting involved....so please beware!!

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 am

Hi Bowhunter

i am very sorry for what this scammer has done to you. The only good news i can offer you at the moment is that we can now stop you from losing any more and with your help we can make it harder for this scammer to operate.

Please stop all contact with the scammer immediately and be aware that he is likely to try other ways to get you back including sending you emails pretending to be from a government organisation and telling you they can get your money back or it may be an email from another "girl' who suddenly shows you interest.

If you take a look through our FAQ you will learn more about the warning signs as well as how to slow them down.

The FAQ will answer most of your early questions but if you have any questions please ask
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Update
For the email adress jessyjoe28@yahoo.com:
On Tagged, Jessy J, 27years, from Los Angeles, CA, uid 5442921680, member since 3 June 2010.
-picture already posted
"am a cool and shy girl ..I hate cheating and lieing and fighting."
"will love to meet someone cool and caring person thrusthworthy."
Same email adress is also reported into http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11761" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; with a diff. gallery.

For lonely_kyanna@rocketmail.com on Netlog, username kyannaballard, Name Kyanna Ballard
Date of birth 30/11/1982
Location Satellite Provider
Native language English:
42 visitors since 8 November 2010, 7 pictures, part of them already posted here.

On MySpace, Lonely Kyanna, 26, Charlotte, North Carolina. The profile was made at 13 November 2010.
"So, it's hard to describe myself but I will try. I'm an active girl who loves life with all it has to give. I try to find only positive in my life. I always try to help people in order to see their smiles! I like to laugh very much. Summer is my favorite season and I'm happy to watch the sun and sea. I believe in true love. I've got a kind heart, which really wants to love and be loved. Lonely Kyanna"
"Every woman seek her best half. She strives to find a man who would be always by her side, love her all over the world, always understand her, support, respect, appreciate her. Every moment carried with him seemed to eternity. And I am no exception. I also strive to find such man. I appreciate the mental qualities: kindness, reliability, responsibility. The man should be a romantic person. We will share our sorrows and joys together. It is very important for me too that the man does not drink and have not be married before. Age may be 30-55. But the main thing is a love between us. And I believe there exist such man in the world, the man of my dream. Lonely Kyanna"
For tyra.wills@yahoo.com:
On Facebook, uid 100002490712693, Tyra Williams, Studied at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Lives in Butler, Pennsylvania. The profile was made at 20 June.
"am loving caring and God fearing .. i love music, beach walking and concert.. i love pets like dogs ,cat and birds.. at my own time i love painting"

With the same email adress, on BlackPlanet, emmyty
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: September 19, 2010
Race: Black/African American
Ethnicity: Nigerian
Zodiac: Libra
"Am single, searching .. i love beach walk, traveling , cinemas and listening to good music.. am looking for a responsible and caring woman .. who is ready to settle down ... and have kids .. and make a responsible home ."
Last edited by Marisa on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: usual violation by this poster, hotlinked pictures

Gg*34
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers using pictures of Brianna G.

Postby Gg*34 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Hello there, I've received an email from this scammer from latinlovesearch.com

Typical Nigerian romance scammer.

If this mugu is on here all ready please do let me know the in regards to the current url on this site.

Thank you.

*** Email Header Info ***

Reverse DNS: 41.206.15.30.mtngprs.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
Country (per IP registrar): NG [Nigeria]
City (per outside source): Lagos, Lagos
Country (per outside source): NG [Nigeria]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy? No

Received: from [41.206.15.30] by web125315.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:55:20 PST

Message-ID: <1321898120.14192.YahooMailNeo@web125315.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:55:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello

*** 1st Email ***

Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol. and thats Make me Feel Sad and I dont think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendlly,romantic,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that speical person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings.
Location? some where between my hard drive and CPU, back and forth back and forth.

Gg*34
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anne Watson > annewalton8@yahoo.com

Postby Gg*34 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Anne Watson's scammer description

Location? some where between my hard drive and CPU, back and forth back and forth.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Pic give some Results in Google for other profiles and for Andrea Owen and Monique Owen in FB.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Gg*34
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gg*34 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:42 am

Pic give some Results in Google for other profiles and for Andrea Owen and Monique Owen in FB.
interesting, thanks for the info. Cheers.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 am

Anne Walton - annewalton8@yahoo.com

IP and location of this scammer = 41.206.12.54 = Owerri, Nigeria
I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendlly,romantic,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol and i believe in the truth and honest of
love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that speical person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings..
Like i told you before I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study Accounting and I have My masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,undestanding,that will respect my oppinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tracy Dacosta, talk2tracy008@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:59 pm

facebook.com
Tracy Dacosta
Studied at Univeristy of Florida
pics already posted

deleted on BP

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Laura Smith, laurasmith4luv@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 am

nzdaring.com

laurasmith4luv
I am a woman
From los angeles, United States
Age 30 y.o.
Children No
Want children I will tell you later
Speak English
I look for a man, 29-60

More about me:
I am in search of a true heart, an honest heart, a sincere loving heart, a heart for love, a heart for care, a heart that knows the pain and the tears of her lady, a committed heart, a fun loving heart for adventurous times and exploration of minds and feelings, and this heart must be the heart of a man, who is full of fun, adventures and endless possibilities, I'm still here waiting for your words.

Return to “White Females”