It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Brianna G.

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Laura Smith, laurasmith4luv@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:08 am

FB
Laura Smith
From Los Angeles, California

Favorite Quotations
IN GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Activities and Interests
Other
Zoosk

About Laura
AM A COOL LOVING GIRL...........BLESSED IS WHO BELIEVE IN HIM......SO I"M A BLESSED DAUGHTER FROM GOD..

Laura Smith, laurasmith4luv@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Sussan Rush, sussanrush@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 am

another pest booted off DnM:

username: acceptedlover
email: sussanrush@yahoo.com
29 yo, sales representative

IP at registration: 66.23.238.170, but her real IP is 41.58.28.83

Description:
enjoy life, trying not to take it too serious and have fun, while committed to my job and friends. I am hoping I find someone with that same attitude about enjoying life, that likes to get out and do activities and have fun "living life". I can have fun and "live life" in various settings, a sporting event, over a good meal out or at home. I have a sense of humor and enjoy those that do also, as I find that a good sense of humor puts all into perspective and keeps life positive.

junkmail:

I am from Texas in the states but I'll be back to Texas in a couple of weeks since i got your mail late due to immigration agent but currently in one of the African country on a business trip.I am single with no kids. . I'd never believed in online dating and relationship until a colleague found his husband from Netherlands and now they are happily married and i was a witness because i was her bridesmaid on their wedding day 3months ago.And a neighbor living next door to me also found her husband from Belgium and now they are happily married with two kids together in Arlington,Virginia.I decided to sign up for this site and see where it goes because i think i wouldn't be an exceptional. Initially,i saw myself going on a dating site as though i was looking for a needle in a haystack or embarking on a wild-goose chase but not until i witnessed that blossom wedding of my colleague then i believed beyond reasonable doubt that it'd worked for them so it could work for me too. I'm an easy-going, simple, straight-forward, emotional, cheerful, honest and modest, open-minded, loving and caring, self-assertive, self-confident, benign, romantic, well-cultured and God fearing man who live a life of smug respectability. I seek someone that is understanding, straight-forward, truthful, humble, patient and above all God fearing, someone that i can confide in, someone i can call my own that wont hurt or break my heart again because i have been through a whole lot of emotional trauma in my lifetime and i don't want that to happen again. God had given me the strength to carry on. I glanced through your fascinating profile and i was so intrigued. I wanna let you know that you're so ravishingly dazzling,My private email address is sussanrush@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Kelvin - sandrakelvin368@yahoo.com

Postby ebnressler » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi5
Sandra K
Profile Views: 55 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Honest lady on here

Obviously it has multiple personalities! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Also, multiple profiles on one email.
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

jonnywesson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re:xxxxxxx

Postby jonnywesson » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Obviously not her. That blog should be taken down -- it's been active for a few years! And nothing on Google reporting that blog as a fake. Good thing we have Google Image search!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Brianna G.

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Blog?!Deleted blog link in "topic". it´s pr0n ;) not about African scammers. We talk about African scammers here. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bennett; <jewelbennett41@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Username: jewelluv4u

Email: jewelbennett41@yahoo.com

User IP 41.206.11.31

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
bennett

About me

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Florida

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
nurse
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Brianna G.

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Rose Don, rosedonlove@yahoo.com
email address also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=67143" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rosedonlove
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
assertive single man who wants a friend. my interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart
blow the rest away. i thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.
chaff and grain together
keep that which is worth keeping and
knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all
my desire is to meet a handsome
sensitive
sensuous
sift it
warm
with a breath of kindness

About Me
i am here for a serious and Long Term relationship and really looking for a man who is loving, caring, honest, trustworthy and open minded man to be with for the rest of my Life . But to be honest i am so scared of men because they are wicked and they do like to cheat on we ladies and moreover i have been hurt before and i don"t really want that to happen to me any more

all over the web

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Brianna G.

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 pm

clone on FB

facebook.com/mandysmith.moore
Mandy Smith Moore
About
Model at Nike
Studied at University of Hawaii
Past: Hawaii Baptist Academy
Lives in Honolulu, Hawaii
From Honolulu, Hawaii

the RPO's OFFICIAL PAGES
Twitter.Com/BriannaJGarcia
BriannaGarcia.Tumblr.Com
Facebook.Com/BriannaDollface
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ZSA7hNeWk
Stop fakin': Brianna Garcia ---> worthwhile watching

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Brianna G.

Postby Marisa » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:23 pm

We cannot post pics, but we can post screenshots of fraudulent profiles: ;)

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Hyena / Nancy Adam Joshua - Adamjoshua942@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:55 am

Needsmile

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: 85321
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible. Someone with whom I share a strong physicial and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me...

Adamjoshua942@yahoo.com

IP: 41.138.191.9 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nancy Adam Joshua - Adamjoshua942@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:57 am

Clone on badoo:

Millicent, 30
Was online more than a week ago
Wants to date with guys, 35-65
Millicent 30, Cape Town, South Africa, added: 2013-10-01 13:49:34
Cape Town, South Africa
Life is a wonderful thing. more…

Uses pictures of Raven Riley on Facebook, see: http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 35#p346735" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nancy Adam Joshua - Adamjoshua942@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Subject: Hello
Lovely day i guess, how are you doing? I ran into your profile and i love all that i read about you sounds so much interesting and nice to be with. My name is Hyena 28 yrs single female never married, totally new on here to this site as you will be the first person i will be contacting on here. I will be glad to get to know you and share some pictures and chat too if you don't mind contacting me at:: 623-349-1695

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hyena / Nancy Adam Joshua - Adamjoshua942@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:53 pm

pchoco.com/87793
Nancy, 28 years old
West Virginia, Teays Valley
Ethnicity
Mixed
About me
well I am 5'6,, athletic build, black Blonde hair, hazel/brown eyes, no tats or piercing, clean cut "just and all American down to earth type of Woman", ,. If you are really the man that am looking for you can text me 828-919-9738. Hope to see the honest man soon.Am looking for a man .

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Name used = Temmy White

email addy = t.white22@mit.tc

IP = MS

email sent =

Hello,
I am Temmy White by the name..I am new to this online dating stuff but i will try to introduce myself.I am 5'7 tall i enjoy traveling,swimming,golf,bowling,Reading and going to the movies,mostly out doors activities..I also enjoy listening to music,i don't have a favorite,it depend on my mood...I have been single for the ten months..I have never been married and also have no kids..I pray to get married and have kids of mine someday in the future,I believe that the dream of all couples of have a lovely family in the future..I'm a lady with a joyful character, independent, optimistic, respectful, sensual,i also consider myself attractive..For a living,I am an artist..I Paint,i love and enjoy what i do for a living,I have been panting since i was 6years.My mom was an artist,i got the inspiration from her.Happiness is my goal..Have you ever been to an art auction sale?..I love and enjoy painting nature..Do you like Art?Do you have any artistic skills?..I don't have any pet for now,but i am thinking to have a Dog in the future,Dogs are every humans best friends.Do you have any pet?I am single and searching for a Trustworthy,Loving,Honest,Loyal,Caring,Family Oriented,Non Drug Addict,Understanding man..I hope that not much to as for,from a partner.I believe distance is a thing we can work on if things works out...I want someone that at the end of the day you go home and talk about your day and just get joy out of being in their presence.I have once been in a relationship for two years.My ex lied and cheated on me,he also deals with drugs,I vowed not to be with him anymore because that wasn't what i was searching for from a relationship..I don't want that to happen to me again..I am searching for a relationship i will be happy in.I want to be happy again,i want to love and be loved.Oh before i forget i will like you to know that i am presently out of the states right now..I'm currently in Turkey i came down here for my art works i will be back to the states soon,i am almost done with my works down here and will be heading back home soon..I want you to know that i am the only child of my parents..I lost my parents to hurricane Katrina that was the saddest day of my life,there were on a vacation when that horrible disaster happened...I can't forget that horrible day,That was the saddest day of my life.I have to leave the past behind me and think of the future,i need to move forward in life..I always send them special prayers every sunday.I miss them so much..I will like you to tell me more about yourself..
Hope to hear from you..
Temmy

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:53 pm

CF = singlelady474

29 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 4:10 pm

Joined February 13, 2014. Living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.<--- :liar:

About Me
I am an affectionate, sincere, loving girl with good sense of humour and with great desire to have a family. I love children. I love communicating with interesting people. I feel comfortable in any society, and I can behave in a worthy manner. I am charming and amiable. In general, I enjoy life. All it I want to share with my loved and only man - with you!! I am eager to meet smart, kind, strong, generous man with good sense of humour. He must be absolutely sure that he wants to have a strong family and surround his true love with care and comfort; he must protect and spoil her. He must be sure he'll be able to appreciate all the love, care, tenderness and devotion which I am ready to give with trepidation to my only man.!

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”