It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Brianna G.

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hyena / Nancy Adam Joshua - Adamjoshua942@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Google +

jessy Chloe
Worked at self emplyed
Attended State University of New York at Stony Brook
Lives in Tennesse

I'm a kind of a woman that really believe in the Lord.I was born and raise in U S,I'm passionate,easy going,trust worthy,cool,calm,caring and understanding.i am single looking for the right man to take good care of me.I love going to beaches,cinemas,museum.I love cooking,reading and playing video games.I love playing and watching sports like football,basketball,baseball,hockey and others.
mytimeforlove40@yahoo.com

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:58 pm

FB = Temmy White

About

Lives in Moses Lake, Washington

sent a mix of pics of Brianna and Julie.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Mugu wishing me a Happy V-Day!!! :love: :mrgreen:

Happy Valentine's Day dear.

Temmy Cares...

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mariam, mdare123@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:25 pm

mdare123
seeking for my sunshine...
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Sales
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
cooking
dancing
swimming
video games
watching sport..

About Me
I am a young cheerful lady with a good character. I am full of love and care and I am ready to find my second half and give him all my feelings and make him very happy. I am very open-minded person, good-looking lady, family-oriented woman. I am kind, tender, clever and understanding

Hello how are you doing? I am Mariam new on here and i seek a honest,Loving,caring man for serious and long term relationship .I like your profile and i would love to know you better and see where it goes between us so if u are interested kindly write me back through my personal email address and tell me more about yourself and we can go from there please reply me through my email address,my email is mdare123@yahoo.com hope to hearing back from u soonest Mariam cares.

so ridiculous not being allowed to post the pics here
you find them all over the web :twisted:
hope the screenshots turn out nicely
I quote admins - screenshots allowed :lol:

also on webdate, same pic and info
webdate.com/main.php?a=user.profile&duid=7315120

with this profile on
catholicdatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=847243

southernbaptistsingles.net/mdare123-profile

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nicole Sjo <graffienicole16@aol.com> 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:24 pm

tagged
Nicole S
Tagline: lonely kitten
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Español - España
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Books:
Merchant of Venice by Williams shakespare :mrgreen:

Dreams:
making a great future

Best Features:
my shape

About Me:
I'm self-confident purposeful and communicative lady. I like to make goal and do everything to realize it. I am very cheerful and open person with unbelievable sense of humor. I'm optimistic and prefer the same people around me. My friends say that I'm easygoing and real soul of any company. I like everything new and I'm not afraid to risk and experiment with my life. I'm full of energy and hate to sit on one place. Be boring is not for me! If be honest I'm very romantic inside.

diff pic on zorpia
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=78239" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Brianna G.

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:03 pm

grace andrew <graceandrew001@hotmail.com> on Zorpia using BG´s pics; that email also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 87#p392187" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malgret James - malgretluvjames@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:14 am

twoofaces/ malgretok
Real name malgret
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Whatever
Join Date 06/01/2016 :twisted:
Yesterday, 08:22PM
Location S New York, Sedalia, MO 65301, USA

About Me
A loving and caring Lady, A loving and caring Lady, A loving and

Status Single
Religion Christian
Education level High School
Education field Others
Occupation Student
Personal Values Traditional

My dear hi
My name is Miss Malgret James, A loving and caring Lady,I got your contact at Site and am interested in you,
please contact me with this email address (malgretluvjames@hotmail.com) so that i can send you my photo
I look forward to hear your responses soonest.
Yours truly,
Malgret

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malgret James - malgretluvjames@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Subject: GREETINGS FROM MISS MALGRET‏
My dearest,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day? I seek a long term relationship with a family oriented person so i want to plead with you to please put love first in this relationship i want to build with you. Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day, I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/ expectation from a new friend.

I am residing in Senegal and it is from the office of the reverend Johnson Mathew who is Minister in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you , I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it. The church Address : (Christ De Savior Orthodox Church) Dakar Senegal. The reverend father has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the lady's hostel because the Orphanage camp hostels women and i want you to call me through my phone number ( +221-777-092-409 ) Feel free to call me so that we can discus better.

More about me:
My name is Miss Malgret James I am a (24 years) single and never married, I am from Sudan in Africa and presently I am residing in the Red Cross camp here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. James Morgan was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and I was the only child, so united nation take many of us to near by country Dakar Senegal

Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive , he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as his next of kin , the amount is $5.3 (Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). I have the death certificate of my father together with the bank contact details with me. Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund.

I am helpless without you, i am having no account, any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad . After the transfer of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you for a better life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that.

I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish , which is to be one of your family member, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind. I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.

Please Send to me Your Full names , address and telephone number:
Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details , so that when you contact them they will honor your application. Thanks and take good care of yourself really look forward to reading from you soon.

Yours Truly Friendship.
Miss Malgret.

Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 12:22:48 +0000

pics (2) >> Bianca from ATKE

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

honey.babe36@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:19 pm

tracey sandra
7'6" (228.6 cm.)
276 lbs. (125 kg.)
22 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten July 5, 2015. Lebt in Hatfield, Massachusetts.

I am Tracey by name, I live in pitts field Ma,am looking sexy and serious Master that will be my man forever.I take life so simple because I bring nothing to earth and I know am taking nothing back.I love strong,liable,honest,humble and trustworthymen,am gonna be expecting you I love.you$$ Trust is a foundation that a relationship is built on. It is very hard to build trust and very easy to break it. Am Looking for someone to keep me on my toes and to snuggle up to when the nights turn cold and dark but im sure we could keep warm in other ways here.. am looking for the Serious Minded only... Also want you to know that distance does not mean anything too me, as well as, age, it is just a number but maturity is what matters.honey.babe36@yahoo.com.

avatar yahoo, however, shows a different girl: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 52#p466252
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Malgret - malgret_jamesluv1@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:36 pm

malgret_jamesluv1@hotmail.com

CD
bestlover12

Female , 28 , seeking Male
cavise, cavise

Hello Dear, malgret_jamesluv1 @ hotmail . com Yours Malgret. Nice to know you, and how are you doing i really want to know you as a friend if you are interesting below is my email for easy communication ( malgret_jamesluv1@hotmail.com ) Yours Malgret.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Malgret - malgret_jamesluv1@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:40 pm

clone

Tagged

CATHY ** season greatings

Last Active:14 days ago

Profile Views:4391 times

Profile Skin:Default

Tagline:I WILL CHAT TO YOU IF YOU ARE MY OWNER SO BUY ME NOW PLEASE!!!

Relationship Status:Single

Ethnicity:Other

Religion:Other

Orientation:Straight

About Me:

HAVE RESPECT FOR ME AND ALL WILL BE OK
CHAT:

IF YOU HAVE NOT BOUGHT ME DO NOT BOTHER TRY CHATTING AS WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON ,I WILL IGNORE AND BLOCK YOU IF YOU PERSIST
FEMALES:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Brianna G.

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:42 am

clones at;
tourbar/
bestloveok
26 years old, Dakar, Senegal

About me: i really want to know you as a friend

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
I speak: English, French, Spanish, Italian
I'm looking for: Friends, Adventure, Soulmate, Job
#
bestloveok
27, Woman, Single
New Brockton, United States
Looks for: Man 19 - 33 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
#
moipourtoi/
bestloveok - i really want to know you as a friend
Age 26 years old
She is looking for a man
She would live in Senegal Senegal
Marital status Single
Education College
Profession Architecture
Sports Gymnastics, (other), Golf
Hobbies Art, Art, Art

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malgert James - malgretluvjames@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:45 am

faceparty.com/malgret
Name: malgret
Details: 28 years old, Female, Open Minded

My dear hi
malgretluvjames AT hot mail DOT com
My name is Miss Malgert James, A loving and caring Lady,I got your contact at Site and am interested in you,
please contact me with this email address ( malgretluvjames@hotmail.com )so that i can send you my photo
Yours truly,
Malgret

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malgert James - malgretluvjames@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:47 am

mykomms.com/profiles/malgret-malgret
malgret malgret
Usak, Turkey
Female
24 Feb, 1989

My dear hi
My name is Miss Malgert James, A loving and caring Lady,I got your contact at Site and am interested in you,
please contact me with this email address ( malgretluvjames@hotmail.com )so that i can send you my photo
Yours truly,
Malgret

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malgrat James - malgretluvjames@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:50 am

roona.nl/ bestloveok
Female, 27, 10001, United States.
My date of birth: 19-01-1990
marital status single
European origin
training university
My match age 20-81

My dear hi
My name is Miss Malgrat James, A loving and caring Lady, I got your contact at Site and am interested in you, please contact me with this email address (malgretluvjames@hotmail.com) so that i can send you my photo
Yours truly,
Malgret

Return to “White Females”