It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sweet Devon

African scammers posing as white women.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tiffany Wilson (tiffanywilson20100@yahoo.com)

Postby wayne » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:19 pm

So you are the former Lonewolf_29? Why did you create a new account? You weren't banned as far as I know.
This may be a good woman
NO SHE IS NOT! Walk away
To be more exact, "she" will be neither good or a woman. Scams are primarily run by males in their late teens/early 20s. You rejoined after having your account deleted by me, but seem to have learned nothing since.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:33 pm

I wont fall for a scam like this again. I am only dealing with women in my own state. If they are outside, I am just ignoring them. I am stalling a bit with her, to tell her to wait another 3 or 4 months to save up that kind of bread, so I will see what she does. Be careful out there guys.
You are still in the scammer´s net then, wanting to believe what he says, I mean. So how much more do you want to lose! :(
Stop wasting your time with this stinking netcafe mugu male! And stop making them aware of the only few volunteer groups trying to fight them.

...people like you are what scammers live by :( :( people who still WANT to believe I mean. I do not blame you at all for being stolen from once in your distant past, but will it happen again?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sap_Of_The_Year
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sap_Of_The_Year » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Okay guys, I guess you convinced me. All the stuff that statboy said, she also pretty much told me. Then she just added the fact that she cant trust most guys there because all they want to do is have sex with her, in order to help her. Which she will not do. I cant stand the thought of a woman getting rapped or selling her body to get by in life, so I decided to help her get to a friend in the states. I lost most of her e-mails she sent so I cannot get the receiving IP address. I sent her an e-mail, hoping she would reply to it, so I can get it. But I doubt it will give any clues to her origins.

She had me send the money by money gram to a guy named Olayinka Rasheed Jimoh, who is supposed to be a member of her mission. She claims that she can't pick it up herself, because of some contrived reason I can't remember, but I don't understand because I sent her money to get her passport renewed. I confronted her on all this stuff before, and she would just get mad at me, because I didn't trust her. :liar: Believe me guys, I thought she was a scammer from day one, but I confronted her about it, instead of just blocking and ingnoring her e-mails. I won't make the same mistake again.

Here is the receiver information:

Receiver Name: Olayinka Rasheed Jimoh
Receiver Address: No 171 Rushing Road
Receiver Country: Nigeria

Reciever City: Ketu Alapere
State: Lagos
Zip Code: 23401

She usually calls me Brother, and calls herself Sister Tiffany. I kind of knew from the start we were't probably on the same page, but I made the mistake of getting to know her. I even stated thinking of her as a friend. So I told her about the Janet character, and she explained to me step by step how to make up a bogus acount,and trap her into sending out the same information. If you get involved with her, and she starts repeating the same stuff I told you, then you know she is a scammer. She also sent me most of the pics that statboy had, but not all.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:54 am

on the picture that I posted for Joy Joe there is either model's name or site's name. On the picture that she sent to statboy that info is cut off. Unfortunately, the logo is too small, but if somebody can figure out what it says, you will know where the pics are stolen from and who is the real girl. ;)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sap_Of_The_Year
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sap_Of_The_Year » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Thank you so much for the information people. The Joy Joe stuff confirms she is a scammer. I stopped giving her money when I posted to this site. I continued to talk to her for a while, and just told her I couldn't send her any money for food and things like that. She started to say she was crying because she didn't have any food at her mission and she wanted me to send her $100 a week. I told her no, and that was the last I heard of her. I sent her a e-mail asking how she was doing, and she never responded. I am glad whoever this is is out of my life for good. Thank God for sites like this. :)

statboy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby statboy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:42 am

Wow! I am so thankful that I shared my story with everyone and Im sorry that you got taken Sap of the Year. It is horrific to me, as a Christian man, that someone would use the name of the Lord to make money off the innocent. I do apologize to you, Sap of the Year, on behalf all of the Christian men and women around the world that are trying to spread the Good News of Jesus.

My hope and prayer is that through the efforts of sites like this one these scammers will stop their ways and be brought to TRUE justice. Until this happens, however, the prayer needs to be for people who are being scammed and their families because those are the people that are hurt the most by these scammers.

jah575
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jah575 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:07 am

I'm communicating with 'Tiffany Wilson' as "Gloria Smith' now. 'she' sent me the couch photo and four different ones so far. She's from Ohio and in Nigeria for pleasure now, buying 'Sculptures'. Hasn't asked for money yet, but she's supposed to be coming home next week. She told me yesterday, "I feel very strongly for working very hard for what you have..." Freudian slip?

jah575
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jah575 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 am

'Gloria ', glosmith1978@yahoo.com, or 'Tiffany' whatever, just e-mailed me again and said she will call today- she did warn that she grew up in UK, so she 'has accent, hope I don't mind.

She's on her way to church, which is a little odd- does any of this sound familiar?
originally popped up as an IM on match.com, e-mailed photos immediately, I briefly saw the profile, which said she's from Cleveland, is 30, is Native American, an an Atheist. The profile is not to be found now, she 'fell for me' on the next e-mail, said she was 'Orphans', told me about her Father who died 'a long stories' and her Mother who died 'cancer of lung' two years ago, sent a list of very personal questions, said she hoped I didn't feel sorry for her because of her 'vision issues' (? she never mentioned it, and didn't respond to my query), had a 'Boyfriend who really hurt her', and is now 'madly in love', 'misses me', and 'can not wait to see me', as she would 'move across the World for true love'. 5 e-mails, 4 days.

It's going to have to be an assault or passport issue coming up this week- probably passport since she has said she's coming to see me 6 times so far. Anyone heard the 'Gloria Smith' thing before; is it the same person, or just somebody else picking the same photos?

Sap_Of_The_Year
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sap_Of_The_Year » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Well Jah, thank God we have finally established this person for who they really are. I talked to "her" almost a month ago before I blocked her. "She" told me that her mother was still very much alive, and she wanted me to send her $500 to take care of the rest of her money to get her and her mother back home. Of course I said no, and just left her with a note that said to keep strong in the lord.

She explained that she used to be a model, that is why she has a model's photo. :liar:
Anyway I am glad that you looked at this site before getting involved. I can say that I have successfully gotten back on my feet from my encouter with her and the other scam artist I was involved in. I am very disturbed that someone can use God's good name to do a scam like this. I do not want to be this person on judgement day that's for sure. Which is why the bible tells us to be vigilent and to "test the spirits" at all times.

Have fun, and be safe out there people. :)

butcher857
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby butcher857 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 am

This Chika has contacted me more than once!She needs cash to eat,get home ,or whatever!Sorry,but I have deleted everything from"IT".Sorry!I should have saved something.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:52 am

glosmith1978@yahoo.com

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gloria Smith
I am a very passionate, loving, romantic, soft and warm hearted person.
Relationship Status: Single
Siblings: Sherry
Current City: Cape Coral, FL
About Me
Basic Info
Sex: Female
Siblings: Sherry
Interested In: Men
Looking For: Friendship, Dating, A Relationship
Bio I am a very passionate, loving, romantic, soft and warm hearted person. I am the type who is serious with relationships and do NOT like to be used and taken advantage of and then dumped.I am not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me or who think I am asking for someone to assist me with my vision and lifestyles. I can do things alone most of the time alone. I am asking for those to look at me as a loving, romantic and so soft and warm hearted person who will show and to give the right man the true meaning of the words romance and Love. I am asking for the same from you to. If you are not looking for this from a person like myself and if my vision issues is a problem for you to deal with, then please do not bother me. I am also the type of person who does not look at man or people on how their health or looks. I look at what the feelings from within your hearts is showing and giving to others. It is very hard for people including me to find someone who is truthful and honest to each other.
So, if interested, I am here, if not what you are comfortable with, then move on, if I am what you are looking for you will see for yourself what Romance, passion, caring and Love really means after we meet. ...
Favorite Quotations John 3:16

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5433743579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gloria S

http://www.zorpia.com/soulkeeper1979?fromsearch=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
# Username: soulkeeper1979
# Name: Gloria
# Location: Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
# Age: 31
# Gender: Female

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Stolen pics are of model Sweet Devon.

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gd101 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Too bad this didn't get posted earlier for our "sap of the year" friend. The orginal email of this thread (tiffanywilson20100@yahoo.com) is linked to the Facebook profile of the name Prince Hollayinka Balogun. lots of photos and friends there (and even a photo of "Julie" on his wall page)... from his profile:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=baylo ... 1482491959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sex: Male
Looking For: Friendship
Current City: Lagos, Nigeria
Hometown: Lagos
College: University of Lagos '10 Law
High School: Command Day Secondary School Ikeja '05

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:57 am

tiffanywilson20100@yahoo.com

http://www.hi5.com/friend/p550733163--T ... lson--html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Age 19

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sweetie H; ganerhanse@ymail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:55 am

email address from topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 86#p176086" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5438772276" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sweetie H
About Me:
I am emotional, responsive, I go with the times, I am responsible in my work, and caring for my close ones. I am ready to help when my help is needed. I know a secret of happiness in relations. I like to treat others the way I want to be treated.

Return to “White Females”