It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of Annie from FH

African scammers posing as white women.
bodger1946
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Annie from FH

Postby bodger1946 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 am

Interesting to note
Received: from [93.186.31.238] [bluebery.net]by web113712.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:08:46 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:08:46 -0700 (PDT)

Not all scammers are in Africa or are Africans, The East European Maffia have caught on to this business

Sponsor

Sponsor

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:44 am

Hi bodger.

Some scammers can munipulate or disguise true IP

93.186.31.238 = ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited - Confirmed proxy server
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 am

Shola Hartlyn <sholahartlyn@gmail.com>
Shola Annie Hartlyn,am 29 yrs old
West Africa

Thursday, June 30, 2011 6:36 AM

Hello,

how are you today and work,.i really want to know more about you and see if we both are compatible,i really need a very serious relationship here with a real man am gonna spend the rest of my life with in peace and harmony,am not a cam girls in the site,am looking for a soul mate here,i have been hurt and cheat in the Past,am looking for a soul mate here,am sorry am out of town,..i Buy and Sell Gold,am right in West Africa for my Business,Africa has the Largest Gold and Diamonds Market in the world,this is why am here,DO YOU BELIEVE IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP????,i will be back as soon as Possible,we really need to talk more and learn more about each other and see if we both are compatible,most of the guys i meet from the site want me for a cam show naked,i almost cancel my Membership from the site,...a little about me,.......
Am Shola Annie Hartlyn,am 29 yrs old......i was born in Cali,long beach,..i live in Ann Arbor Michigan with my Ex before he Dump me and get Married with another lady from Miami,he also sold the house we both live together,i have to move on with my Life and Business,i went to Community High School Ann Arbor,..am Honest,Kind,Loyal,Lovely,Passionate,God fearing,Humble,Caring,..i love Traveling,beach working,Cooking,Dancing,Fishing,outdoor etc,...i love Good Music,..am very Open and i don't tell lies or cheat,..i have been hurt and cheat in the Past,..My Ex Rep me Off,..am a Lady who need true love and affection,..am not getting younger anymore,i wanna settle down and have my own Family with a real man,i hope you are the one,..i will love to hear from you again,am very serious,am not getting younger anymore,i wanna settle down and have my own Kids,i hope to hear from you as soon as possible,ok

i have attach my Lovely Picture,i hope you like what you see???
Shola Hartlyn\

Thursday, June 30, 2011 1:43 PM
how are you today and work,.i really want to know more about you and see if we both are compatible,i really need a very serious relationship here with a real man am gonna spend the rest of my life with in peace and harmony,am not a cam girls in the site,am looking for a soul mate here,i have been hurt and cheat in the Past,am looking for a soul mate here,am sorry am out of town,..i Buy and Sell Gold,am right in West Africa for my Business,Africa has the Largest Gold and Diamonds Market in the world,this is why am here,DO YOU BELIEVE IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP????,i will be back as soon as Possible,we really need to talk more and learn more about each other and see if we both are compatible,most of the guys i meet from the site want me for a cam show naked,i almost cancel my Membership from the site,...a little about me,.......
Am Shola Annie Hartlyn,am 29 yrs old......i was born in Cali,long beach,..i live in Ann Arbor Michigan with my Ex before he Dump me and get Married with another lady from Miami,he also sold the house we both live together,i have to move on with my Life and Business,i went to Community High School Ann Arbor,..am Honest,Kind,Loyal,Lovely,Passionate,God fearing,Humble,Caring,..i love Traveling,beach working,Cooking,Dancing,Fishing,outdoor etc,...i love Good Music,..am very Open and i don't tell lies or cheat,..i have been hurt and cheat in the Past,..My Ex Rep me Off,..am a Lady who need true love and affection,..am not getting younger anymore,i wanna settle down and have my own Family with a real man,i hope you are the one,..i will love to hear from you again,am very serious,am not getting younger anymore,i wanna settle down and have my own Kids,i hope to hear from you as soon as possible,ok

i have attach my Lovely Picture,i hope you like what you see???

Shola Hartlyn

pictures posted

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Susan Campbell - susanmi58@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:40 am

http:/ /w ww.4ppl .com/susanmi58
About me
my name is susan campbell, am 36, i deal in gold :roll:

email leads to naijafriends! :lol:
http://www.nijafriends.com/profile.php? ... &v=friends" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MY NAME IS SALAAM AFEES, AM 27 YRS OLD, I LIVE IN IJEBU-IGBO, AM AN ARTIST...ART AND SIGN, AM SINGLE AND AM READY TO SETTLE DOWN, AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS LADY FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE, A GOD FEARING LADY THAT WILL BE MY WIFE, AM COOL, I LOVE READING NOVEL AND MAGAZINES AND I LOVE MY WORK, SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED SEND IN YOUR NUMBER AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, PLS ONLY SERIOUS LADY THAT ARE READY TO MARRY AND SETTLEDOWN, MY NUMBER IS 08051644180 AND MY YAHOO IM IS SUSANMI58@YAHOO.COM..IS MY EMAIL TOO, REPLY TO ME IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED.
HO Address 1 court lane, odobalogun, ijebu igbo
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:30 am

<SUSANMI58@YAHOO.COM>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_4GSGPKJBFQLFWKIKXNCW2IQH7U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Susan Campbell
Female - New York, New York

ImageAvatar

mrneil
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mrneil » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 pm

luckily i didnt send any money,i found her on http://www.kiwidatez.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,her supposed name is veronica payton ,33 of little rock arkansas,her email is vronie20@yahoo.com!

DrakePhoenix
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: troy_hoffman2011 - New Pictures

Postby DrakePhoenix » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 pm

i just finished posting on a previous page about Troy Hoffman using Sarah Lops. well he has no intellect what so ever. it was kinda sad. i was insulted by how stupid he thought i was. now i have him avoiding me and ignoring me. i told him i suckered him into texting me and i located him using his number +2348033372826. the plus is (011). i told him next ima find where he lives and come pay a visit and he stopped texting altogether haha. cowards these days...

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: troy_hoffman2011 - New Pictures

Postby firefly » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Email adress sarah_lops2010@yahoo.com lead to FB, uid 100001361969169, Sarah Lops, female.
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 am

http://www.4ppl .com/Sandracoal15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looking for soulmate

I am a:Woman
Birthday:08.08.1987
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:like chating.
Height:6'0"-6'3" (181-190cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Often
Children:no children
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
Body Type:Slim
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Dark brow

Hello, It's wonderful to have a bright star just like you did,.I am Sandra am 24 years am from us live in Florida am designer i work with clothing designer company I like your profile.You're such a sweet man and i would love to know more about you.I would love you know more about your self ,what you like and dislike,and your personal views about love and life.I am romantic,loving,caring and sensitive to feelings.Like to make friends and
know places.I am of the believe that love's all about giving and sharing. I would love to meet someone interesting and has got a good sense of humor and also share the same view with me about love.I don,t like liars or cheaters.I believe in Honesty and Loyalty.So if you've got those,then kindly get back to me at my private e-mail me here sandracoal15 at yahoo.com on yahoo messenger cause i check it more often than this site. Most importantly,age is nothing but numbers to me,what i care about is the sincere feeling that we both share.write me so we'll keep in touch.Am online now if you care for a better chat ok Hope to chat soon.
Sandra..

Received: from [98.138.197.74] sunnyvale, california
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:40:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks so much for your lovely mail, you really sound good to me to be true, i think we both have the same things in common and we can make it prove when we meet in person...i will like to know more about your family background and if you think you have something else that you can tell me i will love to read from you,......I am one Lady born to please to not tease.I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity.I am a once in a life time offer, every man and woman's dream.I am willing to relocate to a secure foundation a steady relationship and to meet the terms.I'm looking for a man who's open minded to have correspondence with. I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent female with many goals and lots of drive.I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with.I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady.Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. i want you to tell me more about your family background because my dad always tell me before he died that 'its one thing to have a good wife and its another thing to have bad in laws' and that its the good in laws he's got with my mum's family that helped them most in there marriage. Do you want to have children ? and if yes how many? Have you date anyone on the internet before and if yes how does it feel when you meet the person? You should be able to ask me any question you think you wanna know about me and i will answer you with all sincerity. I better run now and have my daily workout. Till i hear from you again, stay safe and bless am really lonely here, For me,i like going to beaches,watching,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee. hmmmm.....i am for real,because i dont have time for playing games around,because its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well, relationship can mean two things: 1) it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists 2) relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level. So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant. I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man,he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and Ill reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me. What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate. This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices.. Stubborn man are a major turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open minded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with. I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough. Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him. Well,i cant wait to hear from you soonest. Hope you are thinking about me ? Hope to hear from you soonest. Sandra

she is KUFILE OLUWASEGUN TUMISE on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ktumise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

drzen
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Loris Ben/Annie Hoffman

Postby drzen » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi folks

Tineye strikes again!! Ran the following and found Loris Ben the Medical student in Africa was also Annie Hoffman in North Carolina on a dating page and a friend from Belgium on another.

Here is info. She wrote again with different story. This is last e mail. Different pics on Tineye produce different results.

fromLoris Ben lorisben@yahoo.com
tochi ventures <dosenior@gmail.com>

dateWed, Aug 31, 2011 at 1:32 PM
subjecthoney
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com
Important mainly because of the words in the message.

hide details Aug 31

dear am loris ben from u.k am 27 old age i love to have fun and realatoinship also a student a final i study medical, i stay with my uncle i would to no you can you talke good care off me cos i need someone take care of me can you that

webtoo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby webtoo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Hello Handsome,
Thanks For Your Lovely Mail
brazilbab@yahoo.com

well Like i told u Before i am Barbara And i am single Caring Loving woman from Benin Republic But My Mother is From Brazil i am single Nice honest caring and Caring Like i say i am 31 Year Old Never Married or sex Before i am Here Online to search for my true Love and i hope i can find him well i Live Here In My Country Benin Republic In and i work in Small Hand Bag factory am a down to earth, sincere and caring lady. I am also passionate and God fearing. I seek a serious relationship that will last forever and dont mind relocating to where I find the right man around this world. What really matters to me is true love that is based on trust, trust is love and love is trust, I seek a man to be with for the rest of my life and live happily together through our good and rough times. I am real and seek someone real. I dont mind relocating to the right man once we meet.
My tall
weight: 125 lbs. (58 kg)
height: 5' 7'' (1.68 m)
hair: Brown
eyes: Brown
bust: 36'' (91 cm)
waist: 27'' (69 cm)
hips: 38'' (97 cm)
So what More do u Like to Know About me ?
can u tell me More about ur self ?
where u from and what u do for Living ?
and More
hope to hear from you soon
Thanks
Bab

Barbara Kevin
950$ for visa and Passport

Barbara Kevin
with my information

Recivers Names: Barbara kevin
State: Cotonou
City: Portonovo
Address: 5 messebo road
zip code:29901
Text Question:what My Name
Answer : Barbara
BUZZ!!!

yodagurlie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby yodagurlie » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 am

she's on pinkcupid.com.

Lilian (25)
Female / Single / ID: 379612
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Seeking: Female 20 - 55 living within 250 miles of Reston, Virginia, United States
For: Romance / Dating, Marriage
Last active: 49 mins ago

chatted with her for 2 days and already saying she's in love. HA

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:10 am

This was the early clue
Lilian (25)
Seeking: Female 20 - 55

An attractive 25 year old is not normally going to be seeking a 55 year old, male or female.

Of course this is a pretty good sign too ;)
chatted with her for 2 days and already saying she's in love.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: single pictures to here
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

MimiMiles01
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MimiMiles01 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:48 pm

This man recently scammed my best friend under the email address:
felicia_beth@yahoo.com

He claimed to be an 19 year old female from Sarasota, claiming to own a diamond business and that both of her parents died in a car accident and she has two houses in Sarasota and in St Petersburg. He also used the name Felicia Robbinson.

MimiMiles01
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Felicia Robbinson

Postby MimiMiles01 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Who is this man? He recently scammed my friend under that name and obviously used fake photos,
the email that he was using was
felicia_beth@yahoo.com
and
felicia_robbinson@yahoo.com

Return to “White Females”